Moving towards a post woman world?

How do we achieve this? Just imagine what we could build if we didn't have women poisoning the waters. What's the final solution to the woman problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

Attached: Capture.png (756x663, 1.04M)

Islam

May Allah show you the evil ways of the female.

Were muslims the good guys all along?

soon, with advances in AI,artificial wombs,neural link and so on soon the MGTOW way will become feasible.
you can fuck your AI waifu via neural link while your child gestates in the artificial womb.

Attached: 1568937899393.jpg (541x533, 67K)

fuck you, faggot. How about a post-you world?

I don't want to fuck shit you low life Jew, I want to see mankind to go beyond the woman petulance made even worse by you Jews.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE WHITE RACE? IS OUR RACE SAFE NOW? NO, SO YOU SHOULD ONLY BLAME YOURSELF UNTILL YOU SAVED US.

Im sick of people who blame, while pointing out their personal achievements "so they have a good excuse" of not saving it.

Attached: 25469856.jpg (500x388, 38K)

I shit posted on Jow Forums.

based camel jockeys

Attached: 1546870506496.jpg (919x675, 83K)

just keep proving you're actually a vpn kike

KeK

>I shit posted.
No, you werent.

These are big lies.

read my post again dumbass
asshurt roastie

Based

Attached: ffff.png (284x211, 127K)

there is no greater evil than women. with only a few outlier. peace can only be attained when they are gone.

Attached: Du2jmI3VYAEAie-.jpg (578x1196, 193K)

I'm currently designing very advanced sexbots. Women will be obselete very soon.

Blue pill is thinking that there's levels to the red pill. There's only one level, one truth: everyone cares about their interests, and no one cares about you or yours unless you are a subset of their interests.

Attached: 1566229629628.png (399x384, 176K)

godspeed, fren. honestly i'd be happy with an agi companion that behaves like that unrealistic but decent vision we had of gfs growing up. if you can get that part down you won in my books.

yes, psychological egoism is real. i'm not disputing that. but there is a level of companionship and decency women are simply incapable of providing even when you're with one and good to them. they never feel any compulsion to give back like real frens do. they just leech. the more you give the more they leech.

> like that unrealistic but decent vision we had of gfs growing up
You're a jewish controlled faggot if you want that shit. What I want is the respect of men. Women, companionship, is all irrelevant. You're weak if you desire otherwise.

a society without women.... what the fuck that sounds horrible. what are you some kinda fag?

lmao