It's Time we Talked : Don't Get Triggered

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

The students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school all had smartphones with them in classrooms. This is a public school .gov

1. smartphones are not required for academic learning

2. geolocation and internal algorithm targetting were all fully active the day Nicholas Cruz killed over 30 people

3. Nicholas had been encouraged to do so on Instagram and was known to be autistic with a range of mental health problems.

4. Students in the classroom filmed the scene during and after he shot people.

5. Nicholas faces the death penalty.

6. Nicholas was highly praised for his shooting abilities in his recruitment program. Picture is of Nicholas wearing his uniform.

How many things are wrong with this picture and why?

Attached: 4696.jpg (16 KB, 330x455)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic
youtu.be/0qxRZNU8y2k).
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/delaneytarr?lang=en
youtu.be/0qxRZNU8y2k
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7496877/Facebook-buy-brain-science-start-CTRL-labs-CNBC-says-deal-worth-1-billion.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM&

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Cruz was on the ROTC shooting team, but everyone pretends never met this kid or he was some weirdo loner. They always say the same shit about patsies.

when Cruz went to the mcdonalds he immeditaly sat down and talked to Maddy Wilfords brother.

Attached: maddie-wilford.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

You know, I honestly didnt pay much attention to this shooting.. anyone care to give me a quick rundown?

William Myers
William Myers

he was hardwired into his phone with the skills to back it up.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Didnt one of his foster parents work for military intel?

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Standard affair. Jewish kid with a rifle went into his high school and started blasting. Killed like 20 I think? Mostly jewish school, bunch of douchebags.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

nick honey it was actually me, sort of. the internet got us wired up all wrong. will be in a concrete 'cell' soon but we're opening the window up to let in all the light. i got my sights set on the bait shop.

Attached: 4698.jpg (22 KB, 379x382)

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

not sure. but they were too old to adopt. his mother had also died recently.

apparently he had his phone since he was 14.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

He did what he was told and that's good enough.

Attached: parkland.webm (2.89 MB, 720x480)

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

he only has the star
lmao what a fag I got the wreath his unit must be shit

Also I live in polk county and his shooting team is shit we went up against them but Cruz wasn't on at that time he's a fucking faggot

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

thanks for your comment but there's more to it than that...

James Gonzalez
James Gonzalez

He did what he was told

boom

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

yea James Snead. This is the weirdest part. for SOME reason this family just decides to take him in.

Unless Cruz was like BEST FRIENDS with their son, I cant figure out why they would take him in

Attached: james-snead.jpg (131 KB, 640x1019)

Camden Young
Camden Young

Attached: scott-israel-masons.jpg (93 KB, 750x581)

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Attached: freemason-shootings.jpg (97 KB, 720x931)

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

He did what he was told

Attached: 4699.jpg (13 KB, 585x96)

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

I'll hold my reservations. Are you suggesting that smart phones connected to the internet were used as the psychological trigger?

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

smart phones connected to the internet were used as the psychological trigger

Yep.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

He was being rewarded for the idea, is one element of the problem.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

It's very likely and possible

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

goblina bullied the shit out of him

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

they all did. some of them even joked about him 'shooting up the school one day'. to an autist, thats a green light.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Like being given positive reinforcement with AI algorithms for having bad/negative thoughts? My question would be then the theory would work because we know what happens with pavlov. How exactly would you reinforce the behavior in the first place?

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

something happens to him. Look at his movements after the shooting. He goes to the walmart, gets a soda. Then he travels south the mcdonalds. Sits down talks to Maddy Wilfords brother. asks if can catch ride with the brothers's mom.

then leaves the mcdonalds and wanders south into some secluded neighborhood. Now if you watch arrest videos you can easily tell there is something wrong with him. He can barely keep his head up

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

fake shooting, mind-controlled patsy

Attached: sandy-hook-parkland-same-family.jpg (106 KB, 604x1010)

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Attached: parkland-scott-israel-crisis-actors.jpg (101 KB, 609x1024)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

being given positive reinforcement with

likes. verbal encouragement and suggestion...

AI algorithms
as well

How exactly would you reinforce the behavior in the first place?

with Likes.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

here is a map. the little diamond is where he gets arrested

Attached: DouglasHoodMap-600.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1006)

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

So this wouldn't really be about one person then rather a group of people being given positive reinforcement for negative behavior and this individual was conditioned to channel his negative thoughts into psychical violence by the people he trusted?

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

mind-controlled
He did what he was told

and yet, he faces the death penalty or life imprisonment.

who belongs in jail instead?

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Attached: parkland-survivors-very-sad.jpg (214 KB, 1024x768)

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

interesting thanks.

given positive reinforcement for negative behavior and this individual was conditioned to channel his negative thoughts into psychical violence by the people he trusted?

an autist, yes.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Alright you have my almonds activated. This already actually exists with current technology and could be weaponized.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Likes.
smartphone

Dylan James
Dylan James

Yes, in my opinion it already is.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

hidden in plain sight

Attached: 4700.jpg (7 KB, 184x169)

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Is there any proof besides it could be though? Everyone should be able to grasp that advertisements work and it could be used in many ambiguous ways from inane to dubious. Like an organization or bread crumb besides google and facebook algorithms? Kind of hard to prove it without access to what they're legally allowed to hide.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

He was an mk-ultra orphan. Pic related is a screen shot of Nick being sold at the age of seven by One World Adoptions (they had a human trafficking app). He was tricked into showing up at the school and later he was zapped with amnesia. The pros that run these ops would never depend on a patsy like Nicholas Cruz to do any actual shooting. Way too much risk.

Attached: nick-cruz-for-sale.png (180 KB, 320x482)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Derren Brown
He's a known liar and obfuscation of truth. I understand it's possible but, I'd never take truth from one of the methods used for implementation and programming.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

what about sirhan sirhan

Dominic King
Dominic King

Nicholas Cruz is hot

Attached: 9BCB7E8F-7A88-4CAF-959D-8C535CD4F11D.png (128 KB, 478x225)

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

his foster parents Roger and Lynda Cruz were probably part of some network. Not sure about the screenshot though.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

I'm not arguing the possibility of a Manchurian candidate. I'm saying one can't be created for the purposes of cheap televised gimmicks and it's easier to pay a kid to act like a shooter than it is to create one.

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Go on?

David Thompson
David Thompson

Nik Cruz foster dad Roger P Cruz died in 2004
President of Robert Mark Enterprise, Inc.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

June 5, 1988, Section WC, Page 12 NYT
But now, Irwin Weiner of Eastchester (Dr. I) will be presiding over the 15th annual Dr. I Fund Foundation dinner. It will be staged June 18 at the Rye Town Hilton.
''People think that because you're in business in Westchester, you're not doing well. I do a $40-million-a-year printing business. Some people I meet in sports think, gee, I must be going out of business. Why else would I be in Westchester?''
The major business is the huge commercial printing company called Robert Mark Enterprises (a son of his partner, Roger Cruz, is named Robert while one of Mr. Weiner's four sons is Mark). Mr. Weiner's daughter, Ellen, is his secretary and another son, Jeffrey, is in the business. The firm is in the Westchester Tower, where it has a complete floor.
Mr. Weiner, who will be 55 years old next month, has a varied array of activities that includes serving as a trustee of New York Medical College in Valhalla. He also did a four-year stint as Police Commissioner of Eastchester.

Roger Cruz was in business with this guy Irwin Weiner. sounds like a mossad front

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

He claimed to have heard voices that told him to carry out this attack. Cohencidentally, about a year later it was made public that there's technology to transmit audio into directly into someone's ear (youtu.be/0qxRZNU8y2k). It has been claimed that this technology can only be used in a relatively short range, but if """new""" technology (especially tech that can be used for military purposes) is made public, then you can be damn sure that in reality they've advanced it much further than they would like us to believe. I suspect that the CIA chose this kid for his mental instability and has used this tech to make him carry out the attack.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Sirhan Sirhan is a somewhat different animal. He was mind-controlled, he showed up with a gun, and he wildly fired off his revolver at the Ambassador. At the same time, Thane Eugene Cesar shot RFK at almost point blank range from behind. Sirhan Sirhan remembers events before and after the shooting, but nothing about the shooting itself. This parallels exactly the circumstances of Mark David Chapman in the John Lennon killing.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

obvious crisis-actor trannies are obvious. THOSE ARE MEN, BABY

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Weiner died in 2001. This guy was quiet the jew
President and founder of Irwin Weiner Sports Enterprises. President and founder of Dr. I Fund Foundation, Trustee New York Medical College, Board Member of the Rachmiel Levine Diabetes Foundation, The Maurice Stokes Foundation, The Lautenberg Center at Hebrew University, Hospital for Joint Disease Orthopedic Institute, Former Chairman Westchester Holocaust Commission, Recipient of the Terrance Cardinal Cooke Medal, The Torch of Learning Award from American Friends of Hebrew University, and Westchester County Humanitarian Award. Donations in lieu of flowers in memory of Irwin Weiner Scholarship Fund, NY Medical College, Valhalla, NY

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

look into the names in pic related

Attached: parkland-gis-murderabilia.png (233 KB, 976x613)

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

nah they are just mormons. Her dad looks like CIA or military

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

The real problems were with faggot leftist polices that allowed him to continue to be a student even though he threatened people for years. Everyone knew he was the most likely person to shoot up the school. The reason for these policies were to juke the stats. It's what inner city police dept. do. They had a policy where you needed to have 3 misdemeanors bf they even reported it to the police to keep reports down.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

I know all about that guy. This whole operation was orcestrated by jews. Just like Boston Bombing, just like sandy hook, just like Poway, ect. Big influencial Jews & their families behind the scenes

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

happens internally first, then on the ground by default : smartphones being the plug-in to the assault grid > social media.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

maybe it actually happened, i dont care to know anymore. all that matters is that many of them did not happen.
if it did happen, the kids shouldve just blocked the bullets with their hands, like this girl did youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

Attached: parker.gif (1.53 MB, 320x180)

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

1. Same adress had TWO Nicolas Cruz's

2. Older is military personal

3. Younger was contacted 39 times by the FBI

4. Broward County had stopped prosecuting juveniles, something which ALL local gangs immediately took advantage of

Attached: 1559773718710.jpg (129 KB, 1024x722)

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

1. Same address had TWO Nicolas Cruz's
2. Older is military personal

and what does this do to him internally

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

His name is Nicholas Jacob Cruz but the media insisted on calling him Nicholas Jesús Cruz. I assumed this was because it couldn't resist taking a swipe at Christianity, but maybe those were two different people.

Attached: parkland-cruz-arrest-time.png (102 KB, 873x331)

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

what address?

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

thats the mystery house.

Attached: 1518851893262.png (1.19 MB, 1880x839)

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Attached: cruz-arrest.png (487 KB, 794x858)

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Fake and gay staged by jews lik e all fake shootings. All actors

David Hogg is Michael Douglas grandson or something.. The bald latino looking bitch is his cousin or sister or something, can't remember

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

Take a look at how many mass shootings/false flags had two people of the exact same name.

I can think of the Charlottesville driver off the top of my head.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

yea that address always puzzled me. the only thing I could think of. That is where he lived with his mother after she sold their old house in 2017 (I think 2017)

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

There was another address where Cruz supposedly lived--right next door to the Chabad.

Attached: other-cruz-address.png (422 KB, 584x908)

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

They said the same thing to me too but i didn´t do something like that or intend to. I would understand his hatred towards those people. But there´s also a chance that he became the victim of an experiment.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

they bully the shit out of the kid
kid fights back
kid is arrested and bullies rise to celebrity status

John Rivera
John Rivera

yea thats the Sneads house. Going by the timeline. His mother died Nov, 1st. He was living here

then he stays with Roxanne Deschamps for a little while. Maybe till December? Then he shacked up with the sneads for a little while, but it couldnt have been that long

all this time his brother is never mentioned. Did that kid even go to school?

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Another huge surprise about Parkland is that the shooting happened during a drill. Oh, and here's some interesting info regarding the GAS MASK Cruz was wearing...

Attached: gas-mask.png (571 KB, 1052x580)

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Stupid Greenbergs :D

Attached: image.png (306 KB, 960x781)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Is there any proof besides it could be though?
Get into Cicada 3301 and they will give you a demo.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

That link is 404, you got another one user? I wanna spread this in redpill threads.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

the interesting thing I remeber when they talked about the smoke grenades & they said there were no smoke grenades, but if you read the accounts of the poeple in the building during the shooting, there were smoke grenades going off.

2 teachers on the 3rd floor said the gunman had a mask on. The police viewing the security footage comment that he may be wearing a gas maks as he runs down to the 2nd floor.

but Cruz was never wearing a gas mask

Attached: 1545335690340.jpg (354 KB, 1668x1140)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

there is that florida connection

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

The fact that one of the teachers has been repeatedly stating that she locked herself in a classroom and noted that there were more than one shooter, dressed in armor, capping off students.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Oh I don't think he was wearing a gas mask, or even inside the school building during the shooting. I do think it's odd that another Parkland student's father--a volunteer cop--bought a rifle and a gas mask in the month before the shooting. And then his son tried to milk the shooting for political gain himself...until Hogg elbowed him out.

Aaron White
Aaron White

I have theory that possibly maybe there 2 events going on. 1 was a drill. maybe Cruz was part of that. then the police move in start the real damage. or something. becuase peoples stories are not aligning.

Attached: 1545335336791.jpg (584 KB, 1304x1148)

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Recruitment drives and secret societes have never really interested me. Too many rituals and hoops to jump through before you find out it's time to train the new guys.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

It creeped me out. Not interested in what they are doing any more, I don't like the freaky shit.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Very possible. Another weird aspect that I've never figured out is the Chinese ROTC supposedly dead kid's dad was involved in some kind of espionage ring.

Attached: jrotc.png (330 KB, 512x460)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

ewww
But I heard he receives lots of fangirl mail.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

Weren't there roasties mailing him about how hot he was and etc. So what if that's a way to keep him from breaking character. Positive reinforcement for negative behavior

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

My wife went to Columbine High school and the locals there swear ul and down that a lot of the kids killed were shot by cops. The girl "who was shot cause she believed in jesus" used to babysit my wife.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

I always felt like there was some connection with the ROTC.

peter wang was one that got my attention. Cause he was missing for awhile. Actually come to think of it. Quiet a few kids were missing for a while

Attached: 1519345522169.png (840 KB, 1281x905)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Killed 17, injured 17.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Yeah the missing kids were being replaced by the celebrities that got to be on CNN

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

connected internally to military..

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

this wouldnt suprise me one bit. As a recent example that Dayton Ohio shooting. The cops shot 2 people. Same with the Sante Fe shooting

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

If you’re claiming there weren’t photos there were. I saw the initial photos with slumped over kids on the floor and pools of blood

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

yea if you got back to the follow days after the shooting. you can see they already had their little circle of kids picked out. mostly jewish. They're all in the theater and AV programs.

oh yea and the token blacks just so it doesnt look too obvious

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

t. Shlomo

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

are you talking about those low res, shaky phone cam videos?

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

they bully the shit out of the kid

then he's rewarded online and encouraged = "they like me now"

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Why isn't Instagram being shut down for promoting this kind of hateful behavior towards a genius with his own weird quirks like many geniuses have?

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

all we need is the coordinates, his phone number, date of birth, and his facebook account number..

William Ward
William Ward

where are the sources for all this information?
if you want me to buy your bullshit, you have to tell me how you know what you know

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

here is another thing to keep in mind. they released this propganda horse crap a year after the shooting. gotta nail that official narrative into everyones head.

Attached: parkland.png (266 KB, 655x671)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

he had a bunch of instragram accounts. All that shit is long gone though.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

2 teachers on the 3rd floor said the gunman had a mask on. The police viewing the security footage comment that he may be wearing a gas maks as he runs down to the 2nd floor.
but Cruz was never wearing a gas mask

and everyone had their smartphones turned on..

James Lopez
James Lopez

Where is the list of people killed?

Has anyone backtracked all of the names?

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

well a good start is the federal commision report

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Positive reinforcement for negative behavior

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Some of the teachers were in on it

Attached: teacher-knows-too-much.png (44 KB, 560x197)

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

the FBI probably made sure all the good stuff got deleted.

you notice on the day of the shooting there were only those couple circulated short clips? im pretty sure those were released on purpose as propganda. I would bet money those were filmed during a shooter drill

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

If you’re claiming there weren’t photos there were.

No I'm not claiming that at all. I'm saying they had smartphones on them and their first react is to film and photo and ...

upload to social media < the assault grid

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

checked ty

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

Why isn't Instagram being shut down for promoting this kind of hateful behavior

they say the users are responsible for what they say, but clearly the network is responsible for what they publish, also since they profit from it.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Right, Wang. The FBI wanted to arrest his dad but was blocked by the State Department, or so the story goes.

Attached: guns.png (666 KB, 1161x584)

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

$$

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

this is where timestamps and facebook profile screenshots would be really useful

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Attached: arrest-report-victims.png (132 KB, 781x558)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Delaney Tarr
Her twitter pisses me off so much.
twitter.com/delaneytarr?lang=en

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

meaning its all inside the phone :

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Daily reminder:
Every school shooting in the US has been done by an emunigger.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

FBI

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

POOL PARTY!

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Those aren't death certificates.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

yea that even has cruz's photos on his phone. pretty good stuff

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

on his phone
its all inside the phone

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

well that sounds like a juicy story. if you can nail why 1 kid could possibly have been targeted. that would be a big step.

like Andrew Pollack. his daughter got shot like 9 times. So something gotta be up with that guy

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Here we go. I was wondering how long it would take before the tinfoil retards came out of the woodwork.

What was it this time, boys? Aliens?

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

you know what I mean. Personal pictures from somewhere.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

her, hogg, gonzalez & the rest of them. all they do is circle jerk each other with the same propganda

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

what i mean is, the shooting is all inside the phone before it happens, in the apps, google maps for location, his ID, his social accounts, his internet history, massive amounts of data, it all gets clustered together via their algorithms, the trigger hits, and off he goes...

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

all we need is the coordinates, his phone number, date of birth, and his facebook account number..

ding ding ding

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

The students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school all had smartphones with them in classrooms
2. geolocation and internal algorithm targetting were all fully active the day Nicholas Cruz killed over 30 people

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

This is fed copy pasta and we've all read it before.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

culprit 1

Attached: 4637.jpg (37 KB, 506x552)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

culprit 2

Attached: 4599.jpg (6 KB, 183x196)

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

im too dumb to get it.

Attached: DARPA-CLONES.jpg (10 KB, 351x351)

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

no you're not, it's because it's too obvious that no one would see it without it being pointed out

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

literally think about exactly what is inside his phone

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

It works for me, maybe it's caused by the parentheses or something. Does it work like this?
youtu.be/0qxRZNU8y2k

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Nick my boy you are man now
You must choose between negative or positive
Nick shoots up school
Zuckerberg rubs hands while hearts and prayers are answered by the like button

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

This just in:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7496877/Facebook-buy-brain-science-start-CTRL-labs-CNBC-says-deal-worth-1-billion.html

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

also notice social networks delete the accounts of mass shooters = destruction of evidence / presumably closed off to law enforcement who have no clue what to look for

what. is his account number . zuckerberg.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

good psychological angle yes. internal prompts, subconsciously, as far the final trigger effect goes..

Jose Price
Jose Price

Split personality?

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

trigger effect
the like button

Attached: 4638.jpg (6 KB, 251x110)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

this is what i was gonna say too

Attached: strong-swimmer.jpg (192 KB, 800x589)

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Split personality?

kind of. he gets data dumped with that guys intel / personal records etc / career specs... all hooked up to .gov defense department

thats part of it

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

here's zucks coding for his UFI : the like button is also 5890ff

Attached: 4661.jpg (27 KB, 564x125)

Brody Young
Brody Young

I don't doubt that technology such as you are supposing is involved--Apple, Facebook and Google are shoulder deep in black op mind control technology, neural entrainment, eeg sampling, etc. But I don't think those by themselves constitute sufficient conditions for total volition override as you seem to be implying.

Attached: secret-weapon-behind-shootings-false-flags.png (250 KB, 1334x750)

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

sure : i'll try to break it down : they are all inside his phone hooked up to his internet history and all associations, like the military guy of the same name, his personal records, government documents etc...

he has a specific phone number which all those networks have stored in their systems and is running active as long as his phone is turned on

the key element is the numbers associated with all those things : its complicated but thats why i'm asking for his facebook account number : if i knew it i'd be able to show how and why it is crucial evidence, and proof.

picture is 5890 (the like button) divided by 2 divided by 911

marjory stoneman douglas coordinates are:

26.3045 80.2695

then you factor in google maps, also in his phone, and the cluster algorithms working 24-7 and you get massive data fusion

Attached: 4702.jpg (6 KB, 345x54)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

also wikipedia : on february 14, al capone committed the valentines day massacre < part of the data dump internally

nicks brains were literally blown out by his phone before he shot anyone

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM
please watch this shit this lady spilled the beans on ROTC shooters in 1990. talks about seal team 6 wayyyy back when.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM&
i fucked up the link sry

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

I dunno what the hell is going on anymore but this is some fun stuff

Attached: project-big-beans.jpg (137 KB, 640x640)

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

so you're saying this is microwave mind control type stuff

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

tfw your 6 yo just got shot to death at school

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Don't knock it until you've tried it, user

Attached: Deus-Ex.jpg (20 KB, 394x275)

William Ward
William Ward

if you live near one of these you're trying it right now

Attached: Cell-Tower.jpg (1.36 MB, 2100x2980)

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

i'm not sure it even needs to go that far, just the simple fact that his brain is hardwired into his phone and all subconscious input > activity happening on social networks and elsewhere while his phone is on him : he had it since he was 14

but yeah, mindcontrol. the sad part is i think it happens by default because zuck is inept and so is apple etc

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

You can also clearly see the rectangular outlines on the boys' pants pockets, too. Always on. Always listening. Do as you're instructed. They'll know if you don't.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Been there, done that, never again

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

Always on. Always listening. Do as you're instructed

pretty much, except its the smartphone user who 'hears' whats being instructed through his phone and those instructions are just social network posts that get clustered together via the algorithms, there's also a site that i think directly codes words into people's heads but thats a different can of worms.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

he's literally innocent and should plead insanity, but because he physically committed the crime, zuck and cook and the rest of big tek get off scott free, so far..

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

I'd be interested to learn the different search methods used by autists. There's already data on the differences between age groups so there must be something on autists. They could actually be given an entirely new search engine result than what the average person gets leading to potential psychological triggers.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

they have the ability to find mentally ill people with low agency and target them for 'change action'

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Every time I try to post on these the faggot jannies range ban me

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Holy shit it worked! I live here and spoke to a ton of people. No one I've spoken to has mentioned anyone they know who was even remotely affected. Pic related is what kept happening when I tried to post a little while ago.

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-070636-Gallery.jpg (347 KB, 1075x1843)

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

i dont doubt it, i think in nick's case he was a sitting duck and they dont really need to do anything, it just happens through him, because of them

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

leading to potential psychological triggers.

that would be interesting yeah, i remember Nick felt really bad about what he'd done afterwards. they literally turned him into a robot for A.I. to fire off a few founds.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

*rounds, sorry

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Snead

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

electronic warfare

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

he's literally innocent and should plead insanity, but because he physically committed the crime, zuck and cook and the rest of big tek get off scott free, so far..

cont' .. also, he said he knew what he was doing, which most psyop victims do, they end up thinking hey are having their own thoughts, so the real culprits are covered totally by the 'fingerprints on the gun' even though they made the bullets and pulled the internal trigger

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

she

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

This is one of the most disturbing threads I've read in a while.

Noah White
Noah White

Brilliant deduction, detective.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

the cluster algorithms working 24-7 and you get massive data fusion

c'mon nutjob, you can do it. Show us the 'massive data fusion'.
Lemme guess, it's 'stored in their systems'?

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

The videos don't exist. You're a fucking shill.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

This is one of the most disturbing threads I've read in a while.

i guess so, its pretty disturbing whats going on

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

if you read the full thread then notice when your comments happen, you'll get a clearer view of how this works

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

insert made to fit math
picture is 5890 (the like button) divided by 2 divided by 911

what and why

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Is that a free “sowwy we let the CIA murder your children” turkey? based.