Rambo is racist

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

It's stereotypical and xenophobic to portray Mexico as crime infested

sauce: reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/murders-in-mexico-rise-by-a-third-in-2018-to-new-record-idUSKCN1PF27J

Attached: mexico.png (1.43 MB, 1241x1259)

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

I think Rambo 5 was the softest and least brutal Rambo.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Stallone is still starring in films?

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Lots of people getting killing
Eugenics in overdrive
Mexico super power by 2024

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

My legs!

Attached: mexican-holiday.webm (1.46 MB, 224x400)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

fucking hell. These spics are animals

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Unlike eurofags, our civilization is still masculine and only the strongest mexicans live up to the age of 80

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

I think he should of killed twice as many mexicans and he should of had a pit bull eat someones nuts off too.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

what warrants thi kind of fucking act? seriously why are people like this? what the fuck did this guy do?

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

he didn't pay his debts

William Gomez
William Gomez

that's nothing, watch the one with the dude who had his face and hands removed while still alive. Probably was just taking out the competition though, the one where the cop and his young son get slowly butchered while next to each others is most savage I've seen. Anyway shitskins are animals, period.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

He suggested using WPF instead of WinForms

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

they hit him with his own legs

Attached: 1541641217988.jpg (18 KB, 248x189)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

maybe he talked with police or journalists. Maybe he had debts. Maybe he stole. in the book "Power of the Dog"by Don Winslow a Cartell guy shoots his neighbor because he complains about music being too loud.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Rambo 6.66 Earth's Blood; John Battles Climate Change...

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Your country is a shithole, you lead the world in crime rates, murder and human trafficking. Trump should drop a glass dome on Mexico and not let anybody out of there.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

your country is open day field for gay pride parades and in 20 years your women will stop having children with you and date people from subsaharian africa while the suicide rates skyrocket

Say what you say but it's clear your globohomo culture failed whereas the "third world" latino culture succeeded

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Poland is ethnically homogenous with few shitskins, low crime rates and good economic prospects.

Meanwhile, Mexico is full of dirty spics, crime and corruption.

You tell me where any sane person would prefer to live.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Poland is ethnically homogenous with few shitskins, low crime rates and good economic prospects.
For now, call me in 20 years Vladimir

What happened to western europe will happen to the slavs too

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

I don't think that he would be able to pay them death, so either Mexicans are stupid or he was a snitch

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

What the fuck. That's worse then the dog eating the guys nuts.