Women will call you a pedo for wanting a 16 year old in her prime because she...

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Women will call you a pedo for wanting a 16 year old in her prime because she knows she can't compete
That's why they fight to raise the age of consent

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-042424-Facebook.jpg (387 KB, 1078x1212)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/
youtube.com/watch?v=r1-6ZO7O1Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwtASguRU0&t=

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

Whats the consensus on "pedophilia is a sexual orientation"?

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

true

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

That's legal here.

My homeboy's 24 dating a 17yo. They're happy and pretty idyllic.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

this

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Scientific consensus is that pedophilia is a mental disability similar to OCD, in such that pedo's have compulsions to diddle kids that are so powerful they cannot resist.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Any female in her 30's is already a hag and a guy at that age is basically prime.

John Diaz
John Diaz

More like sexual deprevation.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

its not, and people who think so should be gassed.

its called a philia for a reason (paraphilia)

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

ofcourse its posted by a woman.
She has absolutely no difficulty getting sex or a relationship,therefore she doesn't care about her parentners' age,since her pool of potential partners is massive.

I fucking hate women

Attached: 1567594168925.gif (454 KB, 758x866)

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

to a 23 year old a 16 year old girl looks like a grown woman

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

16 years old is age of consent here. Eat shit, roastie.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Women are the most fertile around 24. Also when they are the best looking.

compulsions to diddle kids that are so powerful they cannot resist
More like low empathy scum that would rape grown women too if they were into that thing.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

You're right, O.P..

100 years ago a 21-year-old marrying a 16-year-old was *NORMAL*.

Think Laura Ingles Wilder - didn't SHE marry a 20 year old guy when she was 16???

MEN are HARD WIRED to DESIRE a woman between the ages of 16-25 with HIGH ESTROGEN CHARACTERISTICS, and healthy-looking "everything". This is because of GENETIC HARD WIRING.

You old bitchy-women - DEAL WITH IT!

Think of it THIS way: nobody makes makeup to MAKE YOU LOOK OLDER. No, they try to MAKE YOU LOOK YOUNGER. Target age, 20-something.

Attached: deal.with.it.jpg (50 KB, 256x256)

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

you're right.But most people have low empathy.I don't really see the difference between being pro genocide and not caring if you rape someone.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Jew bullshit and anyone who means it should be burned in public

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

But most people have low empathy
Wrong

I don't really see the difference between being pro genocide and not caring if you rape someone.
Hitler probably had a lot of empathy (dogs, children, his own people). So not necessarily. Just that he didn't look at certain groups as human, and was willing to sacrifice people for the greater good/higher goal.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Only puritanical Anglos freak out over the idea of a 15 yo girl dating a man in his late teens or 20s. But there is nothing wrong with that. I had a friend in Germany who was dating a 16 yo when he was 23. No one battered an eye there. When I was 21 on holidays there he hooked me up with some 15 yo girl. I feel exactly zero shame over that. She was hot, it was nice being with her.

David Lee
David Lee

Obviously it depends on how developed they are. Both physically and mentally.

Gavin King
Gavin King

100 years ago a 30 year old dude marrying a 12 year old was "normal".

Juan Long
Juan Long

Well, not every single high schooler. There are always people like ben shapiro.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

16 is legal in a lot of places, including my state. Most women are more or less done developing by 16. Also pedophilia is specifically an attraction to children who haven't entered puberty.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

It's simple. Old hags CAN'T compete and they know that since they get uglier when they age.
A few weeks ago I had a 27 years old hag trying to convince me that "mature" girls have more experience (probably due to jumping from cock to cock) and therefore they are better than younger women. Disgusting

Attached: 1526088542009.jpg (683 KB, 1536x2048)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

He asked for the consensus on pedophilia, I told him the scientific consensus. It does not necessarily reflect my own views on the subject.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Us law is 18

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

From 1619 to 1660 in the archdiocese of Canterbury, England, the median age of the brides was 22 years and nine months while the median age for the grooms was 25 years and six months, with average ages of 24 years for the brides and nearly 28 years for the grooms, with the most common ages at marriage being 22 years for women and 24 years for men; the Church dictated that the age when one could marry without the consent of one's parents was 21 years. A large majority of English brides in this time were at least 19 years of age when they married, and only one bride in a thousand was thirteen years of age or younger

Not sure about 100 years ago but the idea that we've always been marrying off underage girls is absurb.

Attached: 1562857576360.jpg (537 KB, 1229x1031)

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

Girls do not mentally develop past 16

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

14-18 only for the jewish princes like Jeffrey

30-40 for the average beta goy

18-25 for the select few chad goys

THE FUTURE incels

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

STOP UNDERCUTTING THE SEXUAL MARKET! YOU SHOULD BE PAYING FOR MY LOOSE FLAPS! HOW CAN I LEAD YOU ON AND CALL YOU INCEL NOW???
I would rather my 16 year old date an honest early 20's man who has a respectable position in society, than let her date a 17 year old druggie/chav/nigger or let her get to 18+ and become a pony on the cock carousel

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

You're fucking retarded
The age of consent varies by state

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

State law doesnt over ride federal
See cali emissions for this month

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Age of consent is just a meme, the important question is if the parents get payed.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

And no one fucks women between the ages 25 to 30 for some reason.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

it's only kind of true. obviously a 16 yo guy dating a 16 yo girl is not a bad thing so age difference is a main factor here. on the other hand, any girl below 15 shouldn't have any 'adventures' even with boys of the same age.
notice how a huge age gap leaves a bad taste anytime you hear about 60+yo guy with a thirty years younger gal.
as a man you can feel if a girl is still too young (you see her first and foremost as a child). if you ask me, 19 yo is a good age for all guys up to 10 years older.
also there's a problem of dating 25+ girls who feel like used goods

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

So do gay marriage, abortio, immigration reporting, emissions
Quite late you are

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

thats because of the church, i study native cultures and the age of marriage is puberty every time, which is around 13.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

16 year olds get with 20 year olds for material posessions. 20 somethings get with 16 year olds because it's easier to impress a 16 year old than a 20 something.

The 16 year old thinks it is because of (perceived) maturity.

The 20 something knows it's because of (perceived) naivete.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

only losers like you

David Wilson
David Wilson

False pedo

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

My sister and her boyfriend started dating when she was 15 and he was 20, they’ve been together for 7-8 years and have 2 kids now.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Quite late you are
What?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

old whores should all just an hero.
who the fuck would want some old bitch with a horrible set a flapjacks and a crotch that looks like someone dropped a sandwich?
not to mention the fucking attitude that comes along with knowing they hit the wall at full throttle with a full tank of fuel.
where did all the real men go?
they are hiding from YOU ya fucking sasquatch!

Attached: 1392963665103.gif (1.17 MB, 250x230)

David Hughes
David Hughes

Most corners of what's considered the civilized world was never quite as cucked by the church as old blighty.
Go take a look at pictures from the US pioneering age.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

twatter
neck yourself.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

if you ask me, 19 yo is a good age for all guys up to 10 years older.
should be 'up to 10 years older than the gal'
20 somethings get with 16 year olds because it's easier to impress a 16 year old than a 20 something.
we all know that girls are screwed up by media and they have absolutely unreal demands after certain age. so it's not like a 20 yo can demand from you maturity - more like she demands perfection.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

So the scientific consenesus is that every single pedophile have compulsions that make them diddle kids? "Cannot resist" implies that they act on it. Where is your source?

I saw a documentary once about a group of pedos that were open about their mental illness that didn't act on it.

James Lopez
James Lopez

I thought pedophilia was being attracted to prepubescent children who can't breed.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

sexual orientation
No such thing

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Simple satan
The argument is decided for big government
I'm still waiting to hear where the pedos here asked the parent permission
No issue to add rapist to the list

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

It's not considered a mental disorder if not acted upon and it doesn't cause emotional distress. The latest DSM describes it as similar to sexual orientation, but does not list it as an orientation unto itself.

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Twatter
Please be bait

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

At 20 I felt gross for talking to a 17 year old.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Meh, only because 'teen' only exists in societies which value extended education. A society where 13 year olds are marrying is a serfdom in need of more bodies for the fields and mines.

When pedophilia gets into fullest swing, education standards are going to fall through the floor.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

it is. It's very rare in the population. But roasties will call anybody who likes younger women a pedo in order to shame them and retain sexual market value.

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

It is and I think hebephilia is what this thread is about. My dad told me as a kid “if shes bleedin’ shes breedin’ but he molested me when I was 10 so idk

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

October 21, 2017

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Eh, women belong in the kitchen anyways.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Women are meant to be married off in their teen years
It's the time when they stop listening to their fathers and are easily impressed by men
Either you get them married and they start serving their husbands or they start riding the cock carousel and lose their fucking minds

David Long
David Long

it is but as you must already know, most of the population is just completely fucking stupid and needs ebolachan.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

He's her boyfriend, but he never married her? Is she getting family benefits from the State, to remain unwed?

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

16 is legal, fuck off.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

They are just agrarian hunter gatherers mostly. No need to "wait" past biological breeding age.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Yeah, coz ur an Anglo from a neo-puritanical feminist culture. Imagine my shock. But you missed out. When I was 25 I had an 18 yo gf. She was 17 when I met her. Again, zero shame.

James Barnes
James Barnes

im 29 my gf is 19 its not weird...

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Either you get them married and they start serving their husbands or they start riding the cock carousel and lose their fucking minds
this always makes me laugh
I will NOT SERVE the patriarchy and get married
*proceeds to pleasure a multitude of men who don't give a fuck about her*

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

I had a friend in Germany who was dating a 16 yo when he was 23.

Same here, it is normal, because we haven't been influenced that much by American Jewish & feminist anti-white culture.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

You’re talking about relationships that are legal literally everywhere. calm down gangster.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

literally most pedos are women molesting little boys

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

German
Hasn't been influenced by kike feminism.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Guess you don't know about human trafficking and satanic blood sacrifices

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

No, I think it has to do with his credit or something but I'm not exactly sure. They don't get benefits, but marriage has become more of a topic for them and they talked about just having a quick wedding at the court house.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Now that's retarded

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

And that 16 year old isn't demanding perfection from someone her own age? Meanwhile 20 somethings are fucking 40 and 50 somethings -- that isn't about maturity, either.

Epstein wasn't paying off the Virginia Guiffries of the world because of her worldliness. He wasn't flying 12 year olds in because of their maturity, either.

An old pimp said it's easier to mold much younger women into who you want them to be. I think it's a little of that, and a little recovered innocence, a restart button on one's own life -- the same readon female teachers fuck their students.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Not as much as Anglos.. You all speak the same language, so those ideas spread more quickly, we have different languages and cultures which is why it hasn't influenced it that much.

I didn't say we haven't been influenced by feminism. We are probably one of the most feminist nation after Sweden (check WBL 2019).. But generally young girls are not feminists, though there are many 30+ year old feminists here bitching over everything (muh sexist ads, muh diversity, etc)

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

This. When I was 16 girls my age all dated older wiggers with cars who could hook them up with drinks and weed while letting themselves be treated like a slampig thinking there was some kind of romance just underneath it all when all it really was just some loserish dude and some retarded chick whose ego was fed

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

That took a dark turn, are you okay today?

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/
Fuck the science has changed since I went to college, i fucking hate you. Anyways it now says that pedo's are divided into two catagories, those with the poor impulse control and compulsive behavior and "true" pedophiles
Concerning sexual offending against children, two groups can be distinguished: first, those who show no sexual preference disorder, but whom, for various reasons, sexually abuse children.
those are the surrogate types of sex offenders and can be diagnosed within the category of impulse-control disorder, accounting for the lack of a sexual preference for children but the committed act of CSA
and for the final nail in my coffin
Consequently, the sexual preference itself cannot be considered a mental disorder similar to how a homosexual orientation was considered in the 1970s in the United States of America

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

And that 16 year old isn't demanding perfection from someone her own age?
fair point. she's in fact demanding being a 25 yo from a 16 yo
An old pimp said it's easier to mold much younger women into who you want them to be.
you don't have to be a pimp to know that. that's a major benefit of marrying girls young. and older girls are 'used goods' because they will have an imprint of their previous boyfriend.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

pretty eurocentric and islamaphobic view tb.h f.am

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Age of consent should be at the moment of marriage. You can't prove me wrong.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

I as a 20 year old couldn't imagine dating someone under 18, WTF would you even talk about? The living differences are as vastly different as a preschooler to a senior citizen. How the hell do you find common ground with someone who's biggest dilemmas in life are getting all their homework finished and the injustice of being grounded while you spend all your days in college or working and have bills to pay and errands to do?

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Yeah Ill survive. He's getting out of prison soon and coming back to town here which will be weird.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

used goods

I've seen these women cry over the fact that their brains are fucked up and they can't stay in one relationship like their parents.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Americans are true cancer.
Ban sex because I'm a virgin.
Ban heterosex because I'm a dike
Ban sex with young women because I'm an old hag.
Only one virtue left: Die for Israel at the age of 17

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

tricking a very young girl into mariage is arguably worse than tricking her into sex

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

All this hyperbolic bullshit
No wonder you faggots are lonely, you can hardly form a thought without forming a 3-part fallacy around it.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

My guess is that Kiana is a difficult person who will point at anything in the outside world in order to keep people from having a look on her.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

most people only empathise with someone once that person is humanised to them.
It's the same reason why normies call for the lynching of pedophiles,but are shocked when pedos rape children.
If you're called a villian enough,you eventually become one.
(not to say there arent many pedos that rape just because)

Attached: 1567769830743.png (1.14 MB, 1024x768)

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

If you're 24 and dating a 16 year old, that says a lot of bad about you because what kind of lame ass faggot has to go after someone that much younger and not fully developed? Loser

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

John K creates the cartoon Ren and Stimpy
/co/ shits on him non-stop for having dated a 17-year-old and calls him a child grooming pedophile, because he had phone sex with the girl's 18-year-old friend who later made drawings /co/ masturbates to
He got metoo-ed decades after the fact in a click-bait article that contradicts itself repeatedly on how old the girls were when they first met John K as well on how old they were when he began hitting on them and dated one of them.
Article says they met him online at the height of his fame and later became interns when they got older. It says they were around 13 or 14 when this occurred, but then tries to say they were 12. It also says that he had phone sex with the friend sometime around when the one girl was 18, but then tries to say she was 14, 15, 16, or 17.
The article admits that all the information is after the fact accusations that can never be prosecuted
The accusers admit that the sexual contact was also consensual, and that they wanted to be with him, with one of the accusers saying she was sad when he stopped talking to her, because he was now dating her friend.

Attached: john-k-2.jpg (54 KB, 838x183)

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Zoomers are based and redpilled and understand the evils of the world snd media schemes
Zoomers are mentally children

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

That's why a woman's father gets to filter out men he doesn't like. Retarded faggot.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

It's the same reason why normies call for the lynching of pedophiles,but are shocked when pedos rape children.
"Normies" - fuck off scum. If anything it's the normies that want to give them a humane treatement.

Pedos are a threat to our children. Pedos do look at the children as human, yet they rape them because they lack empathy like the subhumans they are. They should be sterilized. Nobody is shocked at pedos being pedos.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Yeah cause of course it's better to let Achmed and Mohammed or in your case Tyrone and Jose have her time with her instead of going for a responsible, although older, white guy.
Kys roastie

James Watson
James Watson

Rape him back

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

t. cigan that sold his daughter

Attached: 1560836968523.png (9 KB, 500x492)

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

They should just abolish the age of consent. The immigrants don't give two shits about it and get away with murder threats and rape. It's ridiculous.

Attached: uk-trojan-horse-today.jpg (470 KB, 1767x1155)

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Don't be suprised when they show you the same lack of empathy,that you showed them.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

legit loled

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

That's legal here too. I'm 42 and I'm seeing/fucking a 16 year old

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Lmfao nice bitch think.
Do you get fucked like a woman as well?

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Women are the most fertile around 24.
Try 15

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Wtf dude. Are you looking for a wife, or a friend?

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Attached: 1429733888855.png (225 KB, 697x860)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Not in Christianity Mehmet.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Bitter women who don't know the difference between a pedophile and a ephebophile

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

thread full of pedophiles
oy vey, and what a shame epstein died too, right?

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Used cars are better then new ones.
They are cheaper because of the patriarchy.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

i fucked a 16 year old woman when i was 22. she was so fucking hot and so tight. never forget it.
t.40 year old

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

So basically, his crime against her was getting bored with her.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

True. Hottest chick in my elementary school dated twenty year old dude with a sports car.
She bragged about being mature, and that she dated him because she just matured faster then other girls...

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Fun fact, in here 16 yo grill can get into marriage if she would want to. She doesn't need her parents approval, only the court one.
And if she gets married in that age she gets all the privillage of the adult person. And is not losing them if she, let's say, divorce after half a year.
But oh "muh patriarchy".

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

That's a rather big difference.
The problem with that instead of the teen girl an 20s boy dynamic is that he'll be relatively poor too and a complete sugar daddy dynamic can be ruled out.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

16 .. street legal here

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Do you plan on marrying her when she turns 18?
If yes good for you.

If not and you are just pumping and dumping her you are part of the wests downfall

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

I don’t really care so long as they do not act upon it. Yeah it’s disgusting but I care about someones actions

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

I'm 27 and enjoy 16yo pussy, perfectly legal and normal

Roasties are seething as usual

David Allen
David Allen

Just remember to NOT record any fucking under 18. ;^)

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

When I was a tyke, I thought middle schoolers were adults and teachers were ancient. Decades later, looked at school yearbooks and everyone looked like babies. My 'ancient' teachers were just out of college. How could I have thought they were older than God? or that the older kids at recess were mature?

Same thing happened with some movies from my youth. Everyone looked different from how I remembered them, while looking exactly the same.

Henry Price
Henry Price

teenagers are fucking retards

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

Americans really think fucking anyone between ages 15-18 is pedophilia, kek.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

you can hardly form a thought without forming a 3-part fallacy around it.
Is a 3-part fallacy less than a four-level-stack?

Also: I'm lonely, bann worksite relationships

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

Another good reason we should be deepthroating each other's hard cocks.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Another fun fact: you can fuck grills between 15-18 in here freely, true.
But gettting nudes from her, depends on how lewd they are migth get you a sentence and entry in sex offenders registry.
*honk-honk*

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

More or less, in the Buzzfeed smear piece they wrote, the one friend says she was 18 when she was having phone sex with John K, but the jews writing the hit piece try to say that since he knew her first when she was 14 asking for drawing tips over the internet, that the phone sex might have occurred back then, but also could have happened after she was 15, or 16, or, 17... Despite her saying that it was happening when she was 18 and eventually became his intern because of it. She even aped his art style and still draws like him.

Attached: john-k5.jpg (57 KB, 815x147)

William Evans
William Evans

Pedophilia is caused by abuse in childhood. This might not be true for child sex offenders, who are different from pedophiles in that they are primarily attracted to adults but a kid was available. They are probably taking down research talking about pedophiles in order to force their fake narrative

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

From his ex-girlfriend discussing when they first started dating when she was his 17-year-old intern and eventually moved in with him. The same article states that she dated him for years after, but she now insists that he groomed her and none of this was her own doing, chasing after a celebrity and moving in with them.

Attached: john-k-katie-rice.jpg (90 KB, 1043x276)

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

My wife was 10 when I met her (friend of her family). She asked me for advice a few times, and her parents really like me. She thought of me like an older brother, nothing sexual. Married her at 16. I was 27. We've been happily married for years now. So long as both people are committed to the relationship it will work. I think not dating helps. It really makes you commit to the decision, and work through any issues that arise, and you're much more likely to just be open and honest. Also, get your own hobbies. Being together doing the same shit all the time would probably drive most people crazy.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Actually, that would be hephebophilia

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

A girl from work was calling our boss a pedo because his wife is 21. If women had their way the age of consent would be 35.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

strawman
Kys faggot

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

18 years old
HappyNPCface.png
17 years and 355 days old
AngeryNPCface.png

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

I'm doing neither, was just baiting.
I'm that age but my GF is 28.
Yes I plan on marrying her

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

The age of consent in England was 12 up until the time of women's lib.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

How's it going there?

Feminist says that 21 year old woman is a child
14 year old 'women' should be able to take birth control

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Coping mechanism
She wants him to fuck her instead.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Yeah if my daughter was dating a man nearly 3 times her age I would probably pay some immigrant to kneecap him. Dating an older man with the intent to marry him upon graduation is fine, even great, but teens are dumb and a 16 year old shouldn’t be having sex with a man in his 40s.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (122 KB, 480x624)

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Attached: hebepill.png (59 KB, 936x560)

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

See

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Shes mad at the older guy she used to fuck.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Minimum age for me is 18. Anything below just feels too young.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

Attached: 1565970650608.jpg (31 KB, 618x480)

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Does not compute...

youtube.com/watch?v=r1-6ZO7O1Qk

Attached: Npc.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

B-b-but they b kidz n shit

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

implying gypsies know how to use the internet.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Doesn’t really change anything as my comment was general, not specific.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Yet when a 23 year y/o female teacher fucks a 14 student, it's no big deal and it's actually partially the boy's fault. Women are funny sometimes, man.

Attached: 220.png (76 KB, 220x226)

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Roastie mad.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Wasn't there some 30 year old woman that got gangbanged by 4 or 5 of her students that were all around 13 and she only got community service?

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

it's only kind of true. obviously a 16 yo guy dating a 16 yo girl is not a bad thing
Actually it is b/c the 16 y/o boy cannot provide food and shelter should she become pregnant.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Probably. I mean they all get slaps on the wrist. There was one in the UK I believe who molested a fucking 11 year old and when outrage spawns from the fact she was getting away with it, there were a bunch of feminists showing up to say that the 11 year old was probably acting predatorially and that she (a 23-27 year old) was actually the victim. Shit's so upside down.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I don't even understand how people approach younger girls. Do they hang around a highschool like creeps?

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Attached: 1567542331202.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1000)

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Yea I’ve seen some documentary about a small community in whales where a 13 y/o girl got married to 18 y/o male all with approval of both sides of family. The old fucking toastier hag psychologists flip shit saying bullshit like “He deprived her of her youth! She never got a childhood or was allowed to explore and *blah blah blah*”.
I’m thinking... holy shit! 13 and 18 with approval of family in both sides. That’s not even that huge of an age gap! Only think that girl was deprived of was a fucking cock carousel ride so eat shit roasty!

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

16 yr olds tell 25 yr olds they are 18.
They can get into pubs and without anyone questioning.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Indeed. But up to 2014 you could freely have in your posession a shittonbytes of over 15yo and under 18yo grills fucking like mad, untill it was of course consensual. Looking back I was wondering why noone was trying to monetize it, would make a tons of money, heh.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Its legal to fuck 16 year olds here tho... i thought you had a free country? You mean if i came to burgerland i cant fuck 16 year old girls?

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

I’m in my 30s dating a 17 year old. She’s more fun and caring then any of the women I’ve dated my own age. What’s the problem?

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

That's why they fight to raise the age of consent

Uh-huh. And in which states are the elected representatives mostly female?

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Hebephilia is not pedophilia

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

in my experience they always claim 19 but 16 here is legal and well your not a true bruce until you have pumped a load into a 17 y/o hottie before dropping her at school.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

And legal in the UK to boot!!

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Only in Kentucky Aussiebro. There I think it's 14.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Checked and COOOOMMMMMBASED

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Now they believe the world has changed
They're looking for money.

Attached: bitch-please.gif (162 KB, 600x762)

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

notice in the picture the post was most likely made by some used up whore who is only now realizing her looks are fading and her eggs are almost expired so now she is venting her mistakes and frustrations on other younger, more eligible girls. It's sour grapes, you see this all the time with them

David Hill
David Hill

I understand how a changing society affects social norms, but hear me out here.
During the Neolithic period, the average lifespan was 18. Meaning that all procreative sex had to occur before that age.
So, is every human alive today the result of disgusting perversion or is the age of consent, to borrow a term from the most degenerate among us alive today, a social construct?

Attached: 519bc0d3-ac21-4547-9a41-e3c2508d21ca.jpg (34 KB, 525x700)

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

girl's 18-year-old friend who later made drawings /co/ masturbates to
artist name?

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

If illegal immigrants were female, then women would be the biggest voters for conservative anti-open borders parties.

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Light skinned blacks are actually in a living hell, still not white but hated by the black community.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Let’s ask Sodom and Gomorrah.

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

I’m not sure what 16 equates to in dog years.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

no its whatever arbitrary age that a woman and her government deems as underage to justify their contempt for younger attractive women being seen as competiton to their own shit sexual market value

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

How did you even manage to "meet" her? Did you stalk her outside her junior high?

Caleb White
Caleb White

I do this. Just get married through a church and don't get registered by the state. Or don't get married and become the eternal boyfriend. If shit ever hits the fan you keep all your belongings and only pay child support or take custody of the kid because shes been lying about her living arrangements.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

This doesn't even make sense.
Also, some states have commonwealth laws.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

It's the only one that makes biological sense and therefore also the most oppressed.
Jews fear the noble paedophile.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

You work a job. Your lady either works part time or as a stay at home mom. She can get WIC and CHIP for the kids. She can lie about her living arrangements for example saying shes renting out of her moms house. So she gets housing pay and also food stamps because no job. Whenever she gets pregnant she can get on medicare for a free birth. Even with the best insurance you still pay $3k oop which is retarded. But yeah I make around $60k a year. Mortgage is paid by the state. I get around $564/mo from food stamps. Kids have insurance for free. Only annoying part is all the paperwork and keeping stories straight. I also claim the kids on my taxes each year.

Attached: 2346345734563.png (831 KB, 455x728)

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

How'd you meet?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

If you are against fucking 16 year olds, you are either:
1. An old roastie trying to protect her market from better competition; or
2. A jealous male

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

What if I want to marry her?

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

That’s not a pedo but if you’re 23 and trying to date a 16 year old you’re a fucking loser

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Ah, makes sense now. Context helps.
She doesn't put you on the birth cert?

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

What is this?

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

All the burger NPC's in this thread trying to socially shame the ptp Chads parroting loser like a broken record without any actual defining argumentative points

Attached: 1553337968830.jpg (60 KB, 554x554)

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

This.
I'm only 32 and even I sometimes struggle to meet 16 year olds.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

No, the number is around 24. Look up the study yourself.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

should be banned, but it depends on the definition and who’s putting together the definition. As you can see above, hometwat doesn’t see a difference between a guy banging a 6 year old and a guy banging a 16 year old. That’s the big hangup

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Ok retard keep fucking roasties then

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

the word says its not so it cant be
ABSOLUTE BRAINLET

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Pedos like kids, not hard explain.
16 year old girls are not children.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

cutting board

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

16 year old may not fully understand the implications of playing with a dudes dick, the 6 year old is still trying to play with dolls.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Back in middle school my friend's older brother was in high school and some of his basketball teammates ran a train on their math teacher.
Lucky bastards.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

College parties often have underaged girls pop up and lie about their age.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Speaking as someone who has lived in Eastern Europe, this is one of the areas that America has got all wrong. The age of consent in the country I lived in is 15 and the only reason it wouldn't necessarily fly here at the moment is that we don't allow our youth to grow up as fast as they do over there. You could feasibly be mature enough to make choices that matter at 15 in Eastern Europe, but we make that impossible in America. We intentionally stunt these young adults so that it is almost impossible for the average teenager in America to grow up, sometimes even past the age of 18.

We fucked up when we allowed the state to raise our kids, we need to seriously examine how we do all this.

David Wood
David Wood

cutting board
I still dont get it, but I don't think I want to know

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

16 year old may not fully understand the implications of playing with a dudes dick
Do you seriously believe that?
Fucking naive spastic.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

This "16 & 17 year olds = pedo" shit is spreading everywhere including here on Jow Forums. It seems to be coming from some pretzel logic american prudes, as usual.
It's especially bizarre since you have AOC under 18 in most US states so this whole "under 18 is underage is pedo" logic doesn't even work in the US.

It also ties into the rebranding of rape to include "coercive rape" which is anytime someone has "power" over you which means god knows what. Fucking your boss, surely. Fucking someone older. Fucking someone who's less drunk than you. Fucking someone physically bigger.
Essentially all sex with women is rape by men, that's what it means.

This is also a product of american universities that slowly leaks over here years later. Can you please control your whacko feminists?

Attached: FeelsWoke.gif (1.43 MB, 400x560)

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: 1568146684266.jpg (308 KB, 1024x681)

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

23 dating a 16 year old
I can see the argument that it's 'predatory' (gay word) but it is in no way pedophilia when it's not a child, dumb fucking roastie.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

It's to rape children with scalpels

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

23 dating a 16-18 yr old
I mean, its not the end of the world but since we are all incels here and we hate that people have sex I say we burn all these pedo motherfuckers!
How dare they?

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

tfw you'll never be effay enough to wear the Flatwoods-monster as a hat-ornament

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Under the age of 18, there should be a gap clause to prevent 18 year olds from having to register as sex offenders. The current laws are shit, and everyone knows it. Teenagers are going to fuck. Period. Dads that can't handle their little princesses being little fucking princesses need a reality check. Too many young mens' lives have been ruined by shit laws. Having said that...

If you are a 14 year old boy having sex with an 18 year old chick, you get an "atta boy" pat on the back. Except at chick at 18 is casting her nets for 20-somethings, so that will never happen. The issue everyone has is with 14 year old girls casting their nets for the 18 year old high school senior; because that's how girls operate.

They seek out older, "dad like" males that make them feel "safe" or "grown up". Females are hard-wired to seek out older males, and yes, many females are starting ~14, some even younger. This has nothing to do with abuse, usually, and more to do with that's the way it's always been.

People are in denial about that, and to protect their feelings, more so than the children, they create nonsense laws. There should be no age of consent laws. Age gap laws that pertain to under 18 y/o teens, and teens over 14, would, indeed, make more sense, and also keep from putting young mens' lives at risk of being labeled something THAT THEY AREN'T.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

I was mentioning this because of the law of consent, and this practice clearly breaks that law but is accepted because of profit and religious practice...

Attached: 1565276041634.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I want in. How did you meet her?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

No different than being gay

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Yet this is totally fine in America, so much for consent...

Attached: 1566228536448.png (661 KB, 466x696)

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

I've met "men" like you, and you are pathetic. Half the females out there that are in this situation exactly, end up with really shitty and ruined lives.

Fuck you. That 16 year old should be enjoying prom, and establishing a real pair bond with someone much closer to her age; marriage potential. Not wasting it pleasing some sick fuck that has no intention of wifing her.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Doesn’t matter if they like you. I was 19 or 20 and was with this junior in high school very briefly. Then she left me and my life went to shit shortly after, but that’s a story for another day

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

me too user, me too. can't even stand listening to them talk anymore, they all talk with the same retarded inflection and never get to the point. there's literally nothing good about them except they elicit a crotch tingle and even that isn't good because it clouds your judgement.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Men won't marry a 16 year old today. They will pump and dump her, creating a disgusting thot in the process

Attached: Screenshot-2019-09-24-pol---Politically-Incorrect-»-Thread-#227570827.png (27 KB, 885x204)

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Where in the constitution does it outline statutory rape?
Federal government has 13 powers, as outlined in the constitution

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

You sound like a self respecting individual, and the polar opposite of the 42 year old shit bag. You will also end up being beta bucks if you don't shake some of that mentality just a tad to realize the potential of finding someone you can wife up and create a real pair bond with. That late teen stage for females (18) is a crucial point; if she's not already been ruined by other males that have tried to take advantage of her.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

No it’s wrong to do because there’s a great deal of brain development that happens between the ages of 16 and 23 that makes the balance of power too great.

The decisions to have sex, have children, and make other decisions involved in sexual relationships are too advanced for someone who is 16 years old. 16 year olds shouldn’t even be doing those things with each other, according to the Bible’s view.

They are mentally still very much children and this naïveté should not be taken advantage of.

Children born to teenagers have lower IQs and higher risks of birth defects, mental illness, etc.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

how is it predatory though? women mature faster as adolescents and reach peak maturity around 15 years old. it stays the same until theyre like 45 and then they maybe reach the rationality of a 25 year old male because theyre jaded and hormones are changing.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Can’t forget about those numbers with the fags, dykes, and trannies being molested as kids

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Be a man. Fuck whatever girl you can get away and build a feasible life with. Letting the opinion of holes that fear younger women get in the way of your actions is stupid.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

lol this guy thinks women should make decisions

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

only virgins fall for this shit-test

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

This

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I think they would rather just kill off that bottom 80% of males and share the upper 20% between themselves.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

They are mentally still very much children and this naïveté should not be taken advantage of
nigger if anything shes taking advantage of you for your shit. a 15 year old woman is just as crafty as a 23 year old one.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

my dad started dating my mom when he was 23 and she was 15. they have had a stable marriage for over thirty years and raised four children.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

It's Scrodinger's rape. They want to be able to claim rape if it benefits them.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

But when this happens it's totally different according to them...

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwtASguRU0&t=

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Doesn’t matter. If the people writing the law say pedos are people that like anyone at or below the age of 25, then those people are now pedos in the eyes of the state.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

It’s more like a disease where the only cure is decapitation

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

its ook ok to fuck 16s year olds if they dont succ means good father in they succ means bad daddy

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

No one has written that law. Hypothetical arguments are just that.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

seething roastie

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

It's because women know sex is the only social capital they have.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

This is indeed the real problem, men using naive teen girls to get their dick wet and destroying their pair bonding ability for life. I blame weak fathers for not instilling virtue in their daughters or responsibility in their sons.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

makes sense. labeling and being put on a list can ruin a guy’s life for no reason other than some feminist or puritanical ass got their rocks off while writing up a piece of legislation. Can’t really go against their ridiculous legislation either because then “omg, you’re a pedo apologist” or a “pedo.” it’s all so tiring.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Do you really think age-gap relationships are more likely to be pump-and-dump compared to the conventional route of a girl losing her virginity to a 15 y/o Chad? It doesn't have to be "degenerate pump-and-dump turning girls into sluts" or "lifelong marriage". Many (if not most) people have had lovers who were important to them at some point in their lives, and who are still remembered fondly.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

The (((judge))) could rule that you're in a common-law marriage and give everything to the skank.

Attached: 1569202258340.jpg (344 KB, 1188x1316)

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

muh brain development
blow it out your ass. if people like you had your way, we’d all be living in bubbles until we’re “fully developed” only to be shoved back in when another study comes out claiming “well gosh guys, looks like you have one more year left to develop. back into the bubble with you”

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Many (if not most) people have had lovers who were important to them at some point in their lives, and who are still remembered fondly.
Yes, and that is usally the first one, which is why the pair bonding is important. That's why it has the highest chance of, as you say, 'life long' marriage.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

It does seem plausible, but I'm not so convinced. I've seen lots of stories of people who don't seem very enthusiastic about their first lovers, but who later found someone they felt much more of a connection with. I'm a Jow Forums posting virgin, so I wouldn't know from experience...

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

They absolutely have written that law. Artificial age barriers being put up where there were none previously is nothing new and gun laws are a perfect example. While it varies by state, generally it’s 18 for rifles and 21 for handguns. Now we see a push for raising those ages further from state to state. To say the same hasn’t or couldn’t happen with age of consent laws is absurd.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

It's 15 in most of the EU.

They absolutely have written that law.
No one has written a law saying 25 year old women are children faggot.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

naive teen girls
LOL this faggot thinks 15+ year old women are naive. women are the first admit and brag about how they mature faster.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

age of consent matches the age you can evict your child. no parent should be forced to stand buy while some faggot fucks their kid and not be allowed to evict their kid

as a result most people with kids will fight you on this OP. go back to your nigger country

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

a 12 year old girl left to her own devices will whore herself up and dress like a 20 year old and intuitively knows how to leverage her body. imagine thinking theyre innocent LOL

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

No, it's because adult women know that 16 year olds are retards and incapable of selecting good men.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

hahahha bullshit

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Women unknowingly play into the Jew’s hand when they say retarded shit like this. Women should shut the fuck up.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Women shouldn’t be “selecting” anything.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

women get wet over serial killers. imagine thinking they know how to or care about selecting "good men". violent chad is the sperm doner and betas are providers. there's a reason the parents use to choose the husband for their daughters.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

theres a reason they banned paternity tests in france , retard. hahahahajha

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

All women are naive. It's their nature. It's why there are no redpilled women.

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

so implying a 16 year old is more naive than a 20 year old is false. a snake is a snake.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

pedo's are no different than homo's.

can you cure a homo...no?!
then you can't cure a pedo....

pretty fucking simple understanding how their wired.
Either accept it, or make laws against it.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

women dont mentally mature past the age of 13 anyways. what you see then is what you're going to get for the rest of their lives.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

You're a pedo if you go after someone younger /thread...

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Why are we putting them in jails then?

Someone needs to put a stop to that!

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

pedophilia
ephebophilia

but who was difference?

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Do you really think age-gap relationships are more likely to be pump-and-dump compared to the conventional route of a girl losing her virginity to a 15 y/o Chad?
I'm saying that the pump-and-dump is the problem. No matter what age the man is, 15 or 100, if he has sex with a girl and then does not marry her, he has effectively ruined her for life.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

women dont mentally mature past the age of 13 anyways
I was going to say 12-13 instead of 15 but didn't want to be called a pedo. obviously some physically mature after 13 but mentally at that age they are fully developed and will act the same as a 20 year old without parental guidance

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

They are useless when they reach puberty :)

Good point.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Do you really think age-gap relationships are more likely to be pump-and-dump compared to the conventional route of a girl losing her virginity to a 15 y/o Chad?
I picked up my wife when I was in my mid 20s, and she was 17. I'm the only person she has slept with, which I didn't know at the time. We've been together for 7 years now and I genuinely believe her being so much younger is what makes it work.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

They start projecting all the assholes they slept with onto you in that age range.

24 - 30 are poison!

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

If you insist on seeing this only in black and white, sure.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

She wouldn't even be able to keep her mouth shut to keep a man... the shit that comes out of their mouth, it's so retarded, makes you want an hero.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Lower the age of consent to 13.