Selfie-loving girl is killed in the bath after being electrocuted by her...

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

Selfie-loving girl is killed in the bath after being electrocuted by her charging mobile phone she dropped in the water.

Evgenia Shulyatyeva died after being electrocuted when her mobile phone slipped into her bath while it was charging.
The young accountant was found dead in the bathtub by her mother who became concerned when she didn't respond to her messages.
Investigators say the girl was killed 'almost instantly' by electrocution when her phone, which was plugged into a 220-volt plug, 'slipped' and landed in the water with her.
It is not clear if she was using the phone while bathing.
Friends and family members paid tribute to the young Russian on her Instagram account, which is filled with selfies taken on her mobile phone.

Those pesky selfies are at it again!

news.yahoo.com/selfie-loving-accountant-dies-after-charging-mobile-phone-slips-into-bath-120322067.html

Attached: Evgenia-01.jpg (555 KB, 1080x1164)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7477513/Russian-accountant-dies-instantly-dropping-phone-bath-charging.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dd6_TghcE0
youtube.com/watch?v=dcrY59nGxBg
youtube.com/watch?v=SHGo-52wCDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_Charge
amazon.co.uk/s?k=qc 3 charger&ref=nb_sb_noss
youtube.com/watch?v=MRCSz0cnUuE
youtu.be/6Dd6_TghcE0

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

Evgenia Shulyatyeva died at the scene in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Russia, after being electrocuted by her phone when it fell into the water.
The body of the 'bright' young accountant was found in the bathtub later that day.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7477513/Russian-accountant-dies-instantly-dropping-phone-bath-charging.html

Attached: Evgenia-02.jpg (590 KB, 840x960)

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

F for that nice pair of milkers

John James
John James

Wait, how could a phone, which is receiving like 5V 1A could electrocute her?

Jason Young
Jason Young

Will have a crafty tug in memory of this thot

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

roast status: toast

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Impossible, how the fuck does a 5v charger electrocute you unless the whole plug “fell” into the bath

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Roasted roastie.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

UGH UNGH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: coomer.png (193 KB, 1545x869)

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

At least she didn't fuck a nigger yet. I hope.

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

how could a phone, which is receiving like 5V 1A could electrocute her?

her phone, which was plugged into a 220-volt plug
Sounds like someone modified the plug.

Attached: 41227573-163801464523169-3118378673002564475-n.jpg (493 KB, 1080x1350)

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Electricity doesnt work that way in russia you tard. Anything that produces electricity has the potential to kill you

Attached: 1564935690071.jpg (39 KB, 720x720)

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

The United States of America had the forethought to use 120 volts instead of a fatal current that flows in shit hole countries

Attached: wallhaven-83r6wy.jpg (200 KB, 2048x1365)

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Not politics
RIP slav thot

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Wouldn't the male part of the charger just conduct all the voltage out of the wall socket? In America we have 120 volts and I've beens shocked. It's a pretty good snap. So 220 is a ton more. She is also small. And maybe she had a weak heart. And she may not have been able to get out of the water.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

Wait why didn't the house have an RCD or some kind of circuit breaker?

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

I know this is pol but this is still sad to me and also Im surprised it doesnt happen way more often if this is in fact possible..

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

5 volts will not kill a person... and Apple states it’s iphone charger is 5v

The current to defibrillate a small child is around 70v, and an adult above 40-50kg is generally 200-300 v (concerted from j/s)

She had to of had this plugged into an extension cord that fell into the water

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

natural selection at its finest

Julian Young
Julian Young

to be honest im surprised this is the first time ive heard of this happening

Logan Price
Logan Price

Only needs 100mA through the heart. Easy to get it - ground yourself touching a tap and whatever current will all go through your arm/chest.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Mains voltage isn't the issue here.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Ah, women... Wonderfully dump creatures

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

The body of the 'bright' young accountant was found in the bathtub later that day.

Attached: 1473371553-mem-nikolas-keydzh-post-600x333.jpg (14 KB, 600x333)

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

sounds like BS.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Except 5v is not enough to even penetrate the skin
With higher voltage you are right but 5v DC no way

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

based autist poster

James Anderson
James Anderson

5v is not enough to even penetrate the skin
It is

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

220v
hahahaha why in the fuck would you have a 220 volt wall outlet, I thought the euroqueers were known to indulge in overzealous regulation.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

That's because it doesn't usually happen. As many anons have pointed out, 5V 1A won't kill you just like that. Fuses must not have worked and probably a bunch of other stuff came together

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Depends on the Amps. A 9V battery will not penetrate your skin.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Properly some shitty Chinese charger or maybe she lived in a third world country that doesn't have modern electrical installation?
ElectroBOOM made a video about the topic:

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Israel is right, Darwin is pleased.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

This. Doesn't take much at all. Also only takes a mere GFI breaker to save your ass from this.

William King
William King

And this is why you GFI protect outlets in the bathroom. So when your dumbass drops the toaster in the tub you don't fry yourself.

Jose Long
Jose Long

I see nothing wrong with this. Natural selection at work

Also who the fuck takes a bath these days instead of a shower? I swear to fuck the last bath I’ve taken was in the 2000s some time it’s all been just showers since

James Hall
James Hall

Mashallah

Attached: 1547696490878.png (518 KB, 904x768)

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

second world problems

Attached: 3KHQS.jpg (3 KB, 109x126)

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Because cheaply made Soviet stuff

Same reasons RBMK reactors don’t have containment vessels

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

live by the selife, die by the selfie

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

This, 5v shouldn't be able to penetrate the skin. "Touch voltage" is anything <50v.
1A can still fuck you up though. I can only think that the A.C side of the circuit was involved or the water was highly mineralised.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

I love threads like this. I went to school for maintenance on electronics and equipment and y'all are really giving me a nice chuckle. In water the resistance of you're skin greatly reduces and 5v could technically penetrate it but I would venture to say she was living in an older house. Older houses usually only have one plug in the bathroom if any at all and they didnt have GFCIs back then to keep roastie from getting toasty. I would venture to say she had an extension cord ran to the bathtub and somehow managed to let it fall into the water.

Attached: coffee-zone.png (100 KB, 394x329)

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

I mean we’re also a second world country we just happened to get the better US outlet technology

I still have no idea what voltage hydro uses though. It could literally be whatever they want to

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Retard

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

No, the charger lowers the voltage to 5V and that won’t change just because you drop the poky bit in the tub. Even at 2A that’s only 10 watts which is nothing really.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

agreed

Attached: 1568841392929.gif (1.33 MB, 455x250)

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Yeas you’re forgetting she lives in Soviet land. I bet they still don’t build new housing with GFCIs it’s literally about how to build things as cheap as possible

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

y'all
get out

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

What a waste of young tight ass

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

I did use my phone very recently in my bath on holidays to read, or even sometimes in the shower.
But not plugged in ffs!!!
One article says the was a math prodigy and had a degree in engineering?? For real?

Attached: C439EBE1-E7D1-4512-9939-1379A3367E0E.jpg (76 KB, 696x720)

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

That sounds about right.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

I laughed so hard at this!

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Dry skin sure but wet skin is much more conductive, or it could go through the mouth or eyes.
You can lick a 9V battery for a tingle.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

we also have shit like working fire sprinkers, remember that next time 300 ivans die in a mall fire
hydro canada decides what voltage comes out of your wall sockets
for fucks sakes user stay in school

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

One time I was in the bathtub with a laptop on a plank going across the bathtub with the charger plugged in. It was very comfy, but if it had fallen in the water would I have been electrocuted Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552680699861.jpg (123 KB, 590x350)

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Would have done the same if I had to babysit a collection of mutts.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

220v is more efficient than 120v, 220 draws less current which is actually what your paying for.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

GFIs
Russia

Lol, oh user, they dont have fancy 1960s technology in shithole countries

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

It’s the current that kills you burger. Therefore you stupid fucks basically doubled the chance.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

What is RCD?

I think every socket in bathroom needs to run over 30mA RCD device. I suppose the voltage converter got damaged and the phone had 230V~ phase on the loader pins. The thot died like she lived.

Attached: 1024px-Residual-current-device-2pole.jpg (202 KB, 1024x1595)

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Potential. It will still fall short of the energy normally utilized to defibrillate an adult male, but about a fifth of the energy.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

أنت الزنجي سخيف

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Dump creatures

T. The projector

Attached: 1569142167233.jpg (55 KB, 480x480)

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

If this is true why do phones charge faster off the wall than off of a standard usb port?

In fact i have a charger and a multi meter next to me lets see what voltage i can get.
If i dont post again i somehow managed to electrocute myself

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Nigger 120V will still kill you

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

power supply and power expenditures

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Why are so many Eastern European sluts dropping getting purged all of a sudden? Just in the last two weeks we had the Ukrainian chick shot in the face by her friend and that plastic whore in Australia I think, shot in the chest.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

There’s no such thing as hydro Canada lol

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

i couldn't jam the probe in the microusb end and they are nice pink usb cables so i dont want to cut it open

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

no GFCI outlet in her bathroom? that's a code violation.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Thots on suicide watch

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

t.roastie
learn to use it right nigger

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Here is a video of a guy shoving his fingers into water with live wires at 220v. He puts salt in there too. A phone charger dropped in water will not kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcrY59nGxBg

Attached: electroboom.png (608 KB, 1273x972)

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

F
Another precious white life lost due to jewcial media

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

The Ukrainian thot didn't die even after blowing half her face off this thot dies of a minor electric discharge..weak

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

God is punishing them.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

what is Ohms law
RETARD, voltage is not current

Attached: Ohms-Law.png (5 KB, 916x460)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

I have worked in electrical and electronic industries for many years. This is impossible without the something being seriously abnormal with the charger. Modern phone chargers are double insulated, splashproof in most cases, and the 5V supply is electrically isolated from mains supply. With the wall wart being plugged into 220v supply, it cannot have gone in the water anyway, and if the charging cable went in, it would be 5v, which cannot do anything to you, and it would not have any electrical path to the mains, even if phase and neutral were reversed, or there was a serious issue with ground, pro tip these things aren't even grounded anyway.

There are several possibilities:

1, this is a fake story

2, she had the charger on an extension cord, and the extension cord went in the drink, unlikely, as the path of least resistance would not be her body, but the water directly between the phase lug and the earth and neutral lugs. This would require there to be no GFI, which is also a prerequisite for ALL the electrocution scenerios, but it's Russia, so they have shit everything.

3, (most likely) she was using a shitty Chinese knockoff charger, that used a primitive capacitive dropper or resistor to make 5v instead of a switch mode power supply. These exist, and are extremely dangerous, check the YouTube channels BigClive or Diodesgonewild to see what I mean. The issue with these things is that the 5v output is directly connected to mains supply, with only a handful of resistors, caps and diodes between mains and the user. Considering its Russia, I believe this to be the most likely scenario, $2 phone chargers on Aliexpress are too tempting even for developed countries.

Attached: 1565601141072.jpg (43 KB, 500x658)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

hydro whatever miserable province gave your father a visa

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

What a waste of meat.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

5 volts without any resistance is still only 5 amps

it would give you a zap, but its still fucking nothing.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

DailyMail has an article like that every fucking week. Always the same age, always from Russia or Ukraine.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

even a rcd would blow within 250 ms anyway.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

the water was highly mineralised.
Bitches love to take long baths with all the bath salts you can imagine after a long day of climate change fighting.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Selfies are great.

Attached: india-selfie.jpg (105 KB, 950x684)

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Sparky here : this is very unlikely even if the plug was 220V. Something's fucky, or it was some freak aligment of faulty wiring, circuit breakers, and muscle spasm.
My first guess is coverup

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Women and technology don't mix

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

40ms sorry

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

5 amps
are you really that retarded?
20 MILLI ampere can be deadly already
given water has a resistance of up to 200 Ohm (normal, room temperature drinking water) it that still would be 25 milli ampere, however direct current is not as bad as alternate current

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

What's the problem with yall?

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Amp is deadly mate... can survive 240v, it's the current that hits ya...

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

I know, it's just safe to say she won't be doing any whoring around with that face, so the thot in her got purged.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Well, you have to think he is standing, with shoes on, and only dipping one finger, so there's no difference in potential for electricity to go through his body. The girl in question, though, was completely immersed in water, presumably.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Only 5 Amps

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

And isn't Russia 220v 50hz ?

Australia is 240v 50/60hz

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Probably not.

Colton White
Colton White

Shame, she looks qt here
Better than in the thotty tits pics

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

no... unless there is 230V phase in water... chinks skimp on copper and use electronic high frequency voltage converters with micro transformers inside. If such device gets shortcuted there is no galvanic-seperation like in old fashioned voltage converters with big core transformers.
If there is a 230V phase in water and you're in it the current prefers to go over your body because it has lower resistance then the wtter around you, bath hub is always grounded.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Exactly. Current is what kills you, but current is directly proportional to voltage, and inversely preportional to resistance. Hence 30,000v can do nothing but tickle you if it's low current, but 110 or lower can kill you in certain circumstances. A car battery can put out a thousand amps but the voltage is too low for any perceptible current to flow through your body.

The deadly shock requires a voltage high enough for a deadly current to flow through the resistance of your body, a resistance that can vary wildly depending on a lot of factors, and the source must be able to put out sufficient current. All 3 Ohms Law factors must be taken into account, not just ooh scary voltage.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

These 8s are too busy showing themselves off on the internet to create families. They become 6s over time and either reproduce or kill themselves.

James Fisher
James Fisher

Shocking. Positively shocking.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Holy shit, that's funny.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Current to defib
Posts a voltage value, rather than Current in Ampers

Attached: 198F0C42-B282-4AD7-964B-EDF86B95FF42.jpg (90 KB, 951x840)

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

he also made a few videos on the topic being discussed here.
youtube.com/watch?v=SHGo-52wCDc

Attached: power-lines-4.webm (2.87 MB, 448x340)

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Charger in? Probably m8, my one is 19v at 3.24 amps (65watt) output to computer battery so it depends I guess...

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Are you stupid? Resistance dictates amps. No resistance = max amps, infinite resistance = no current flow. Current is directly proportional to voltage, and inversely preportional to resistance.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

They said what happened to her in the video.

There was a frayed extension cord that she was using that ended up electrocuting her.. Didn't fall into the bathtub she jsut ended up getting zapped by it somehow

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

That had to be a faulty/shitty aftermarket charger, it's impossible for one of those to kill someone in a tub. Maybe she died another way and just dropped her phone in the water.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

killing her instantly
dead on the scene
is this the ideal way to commit suicide? asking for a friend

Attached: 1477548972190.png (16 KB, 2800x2400)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

beat me to it, britfag.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

No, the probability of dying this way is very low. It's a combination of faulty socket and pre-existing heart condition most likely

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

not in the states
our bathroom outlets would trip
you could run an extension cord from another part of the house i guess

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Still couldn't happen if a GFI (RCD in my country) was installed. Go Russia.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

She was 'bright' for a fraction of a second after the charger hit the water...

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I resemble that remark. My country was founded by people escaping Britain.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

just jump off a high place, shoot yourself in the head or both at the same time

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

5 amps
Do you live inside a powerplant?!

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Jesus you're worthless, typical commie...
Remove the fucking cover and use the meter on the side of the outlet.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

220v is a meme. Come to the UK, our 240v sockets aren't made for pussy amerifags and can go as high as 253v with a +10% tolerance .

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

the unibrow guy did a view on this situation

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

alright guys thanks i'll tell my friend

Attached: 1557870932329.png (300 KB, 500x378)

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Oh god you guys are so fucking stupid. Please never touch anything electrical.
t. electrical engineer

Attached: 7d88cf8281ae73a6bb3415b1c3de1d3765f12397a01fc71430f50345eccf6d9e.jpg (78 KB, 550x550)

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

counterfeit / cheap Chinese charger
that and the fact that most USSR apartments don't even have a power socket in bathroom, let alone have a protect socket there

usually it's the fucking counterfeit / cheap Chinese chargers though

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

both at the same time
that's how I'd want to go

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

tell your friend to livestream it too

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

You don't have RCD or RCBO protection for every circut in the house?

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

That's a truly an electrifying situation!

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Different chargers have different amperage. You should be able to find that on the charger itself. It used to be .5-1 amp but not it’s not hard to find 3 amp chargers, but no matter what kind of charger you have if it’s usb it’s always gonna be 5v because that’s what the standard dictates

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Indeed. Shocking.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

I guess she didn't account for that.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Don't they use circuit breakers in Russia? This is what happens when you let Jews take over your country.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

retard

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Wrong, QC3 USB chargers can go as high as 20v.

Some proprietary USB chargers go higher.

My Nokia charges at 9V 2A with USB C and my Anker power bank charges at the same rate over micro-usb.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

i'm not an expert but as far as i know only new construction is required to have them on all outlets, but non protected outlets are still common in older places

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Fucking kek!

Attached: 1560644154772.jpg (32 KB, 258x544)

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Even though Americans are usually niggers who don't know how to do anything, your electrical standards are still probably good enough that you'll have a circuit protection device that'll trip before it killed you.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

its still not enough

V / R = I 5 / 0 = 5

100-200mA can kill, but im water it'll be increased due to full body immersion

water 200 ohm resistance

5 / 200 = .02mA or 20 milliamps. a zap in the bath

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Sounds like someone modified the plug

Attached: 1568625867261.png (14 KB, 364x342)

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

taking baths
Post tits

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Drop a toaster, tv, heater, hair dryer or even a fucking chain saw in a bath in the UK and the RCD/RCBO will trip in a fraction of a second and either take out the entire house or just the circut the device was attached to.

What is wrong with trumpland? Those fags don't even have earth!

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Attached: E31F65B1-651B-441E-B343-701C419DCB1C.png (561 KB, 1242x2688)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

There was no RCD on the outlet. The charger was chink shit with the output at live voltage. Basically touching live wire at this point.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

When carma KILLS...LOL.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

yeah, but I don't think those general ones will save you from such incidents
you'd need to have a "fast-acting circuit breaker" right in the socket you are using
I don't even know if they put those in the new houses / apartments by default in, say, Eastern Europe,

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

to clarify, protected outlets are still required on 'wet walls' whether it's old or new construction
so kitchens, bathrooms, and any rooms that have plumbing

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

it happened in russia
maybe you should have the bull slap you

Justin King
Justin King

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

No chance at all it was murder?

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

2019 Darwin Award Nomination.

Attached: socialMediaTitanic.jpg (53 KB, 750x626)

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Also, the vast vast majority of chargers are 5v. You’ll have a hard time finding a 20v usb charger at a store, and as far as I know no phone comes with a 20v charger

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Didn't read that. Guess I need a cup of Uncle Putin's famous Polonium tea to calm my nerves.

Attached: e-vladi-polonium-tea-net-weight-5-2-ounces-product-ol-31449765.png (400 KB, 492x706)

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

thot status: patrolled

Attached: 1559509108193.gif (3.18 MB, 244x195)

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

can't be mad at those quads

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

should be about 40ms break time. which is so sensitive, you will hardly even feel it

Luke Young
Luke Young

Standard for new phones

Available on Amazon
amazon.co.uk/s?k=qc 3 charger&ref=nb_sb_noss

You can get PowerBanks with QC3 that charge and re-charge at upto 20v over micro usb and usb c

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Somebody discovered some oligarch's money laundering through the (((russian))) mafia

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

I WAS going to say muhh proprietary standard but seeing as qualcomm is everywhere it might as well be open standard

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

That’s why I said at a store, meaning a physical one where the vast majority of people buy chargers. Also, no phone comes with a 20v charger as far as I know

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

GFCI will only work if a ground wire is present in the circuit. It detects a current imbalance between the neutral and ground and the trips. I’ve never seen a phone charger with a ground plug.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

American education

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Dude the bathtub is grounded. The charger doesn't need a ground.

Elijah King
Elijah King

RrRRGH NNNNGHHHH FUCK I'M ABOUT TO COOOOOOOOoooOooOoooooOooM!

Attached: 1568771838318.gif (151 KB, 1024x922)

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

Also GFCI works without ground wire present, because everything can be ground.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Its beautiful

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Why would you post such a picture now I have to coom.

Attached: 1568999496226.gif (165 KB, 1024x922)

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

what the actual fuck ? aren't phone chargers like 5 volt ?

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

5V isnt even enough to get any current to her skin though the high-resistance water.
the only way this makes sense is if she plugged her charger into an extension cable and the 240V extension cable dropped into the water.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

This disturbing footage was retrieved from her cellphone :/

Attached: Тост.gif (1.78 MB, 252x252)

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

browsing Jow Forums on my laptop in the bath reading this

So it's "omaiwamo shindeiru" for me isn't it.

Attached: 1527713528036.gif (1.56 MB, 320x165)

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Would the containment vessel really have made a difference tho?

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Idiot. both 110 or 240 volt can penetrate skin and both carry a fatal amount of current.

Both, if allowed to form a full circuit with your body would kill you instantly.

220-240 volts is purely used for efficiency means as it means less current is required for the same amount of work, means smaller cables needed, less heat generated and less fire risk due to less heat.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

It's the amperage that kills you. Not the voltage.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

youtube.com/watch?v=MRCSz0cnUuE

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

No dumbass. Your paying for watts. Not current.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

At least this girl was attractive.
There are plenty of pigs taking selfies 24/7.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Why does every white woman in England have an Eastern European name?

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

I mean we’re also a second world country we just happened to get the better US outlet technology
"second world" refers to countries alligned with the soviet union and communism. you're a first world country, dumbass leaf

Attached: 1521797429072m.jpg (83 KB, 947x1024)

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Acksully, you're paying for watt-hours.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Electrician here. The misinformation and general incompetence in this thread is mind boggling.
Really makes me wonder what other shit you guys spew out that you have no real understanding of

Jayden James
Jayden James

Okay sorry retard, let me rephrase that for you. Nigger 120V is still enough to deliver the required amperage to kill you in dry conditions. Please go and lock your circuit breaker in the on position, take two metal objects in your left and right hands, and connect yourself across the active and neutral sockets of a powerpoint to test this.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Checked. It detects an imbalance between the hot an neutral. Yes, the tub / plumbing is (or should be) grounded. Therefore a ground wire is not required for operation.
I need to get back to work now.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Good

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Where's her last selfie?

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Dam it!
I hope she is still warm!

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Well this seems like a pretty commumist country to me. Also Castro’s bastard child is our prime minister and we have a second world tier economy and political system

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

that's unfortunate.

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

It runs at 220-240 in America. they just split it in two. otherwise your washing machine and other high powered appliances wouldn't work.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

You can be killed by 5 volts and 0.2 amps?
really?
no breaker?
I don't get how it could happen honestly, unless she had a extension cord to her wall wart in the tub.

Attached: thats-a-smart-post.png (431 KB, 364x574)

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

That or the primary shorted to the secondary

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

No its not

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

real darwin hours

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

It’s in Russia. There’s no breaker

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

no GFI
There is a reason some safety codes exist.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

girl whose only value was her vagina kills herself

Nothing of value was lost.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Russia
No safety breakers
220V and extension cord
Never mind

Attached: 1532612339097.jpg (954 KB, 1500x1225)

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

No no. She was bright when she turned on the flash for her selfies.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

remindr that for a woman a smartphone is a mirror with internet access. nothing more

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

This happens all the time. I am posting from the bathtub right now.

Attached: A9DFE474-2268-4321-BF25-B1F0AA5BED27.jpg (1.64 MB, 3264x2448)

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Do you have a GFI?

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

what are the kikes doing here?

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Looks comfy! Post pics if you die of electrocution!

Attached: 1465739503935.png (32 KB, 684x940)

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I'm going to rape the fuck out of you!

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

I'm the rapeshark!
zan zan zan zan RAPE SHARK!
Going through your bathtube, raping you ass off! RAPE SHARK!

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

shitalians are Whi...
see?

Attached: 1559917940246.jpg (24 KB, 500x377)

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

This

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Phone charger
220V
Who publishes shit like this are you serious?

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Is she Russian?
In Russia, selfie takes you?

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

stufu gay baguette.Clean ur ass

Attached: bidet-a-terra-ideal-standard-lisa-bianco-sanitari-bagno-P-1866743-10521955-1.jpg (17 KB, 470x470)

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

bahahah women are narcissists on a genetic level

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Hahaha takes you to hell

Attached: 1454951626267.jpg (43 KB, 680x405)

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

France

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Attached: 1558643048902.jpg (112 KB, 1024x858)

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

That’s some quality building codes you’ve got there.
I’d like to know how in the fuck a charging cord, carrying a 5V current electrocuted this girl.
Stands to reason that she’d have to be doing something really, really fucking stupid, like running an extension cord from an unprotected wall outlet to the bathtub.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

no, ive stuck a 5v charger in my mouth before. just like a battery

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

So?

Stop being a bitch.

Attached: k.png (10 KB, 103x164)

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

I'm make em swallow my white semen so they can be at 0,001% more white.

Attached: Gir.png (156 KB, 745x1397)

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I've only seen 33 shitskins since the beginning of 2019, which amounts to one erry 8 days in average (more like one erry 12 days outside of summer, since I live near the sea and it attracts tourists)
meanwhile even your northerners are as "White" as our southerners (ie not at all, ever)
rage moar, giorgio

Attached: 1565460771140.png (296 KB, 792x556)

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

this is likely it ^

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Stop importing nigger, you stupid nigger

Attached: 497-4978086-another-gir-vector-gir-invader-zim-drawings-hd.jpg (196 KB, 840x1051)

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

That mean that you don't watch yourself at the mirror in the morning, and you have a dirty ass

Attached: 120-1203427-download-gir-invader-zim-clipart-professor-membrane-im.jpg (276 KB, 880x920)

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Except she's covered in water.

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

just a little reminder that things are not that simple, these are 110 or 220 RMS volts but the peak-to-peak voltage is much higher at about 310Vpp (for 110 Vrms) and about 620Vpp (for 220V)

the peak to peak voltage does have an effect on biology. this technical detail was also part of the "war of the currents" between AC an DC, with DC 110V the peak is always 110V.

you need both Voltage AND Current to cause damage if you have high voltage but can't deliver enough current you are not goin to get electrocuted (you gonna get a shock but is not goin to be fatal, example a taser gun) and if you have high current capability but low voltage you will not get electrocuted (you can touch the terminal of a 12V car battery even though the current capability is very high the voltage is just too low to cause you any damage directly)

Attached: 37-1176397540[1].jpg (7 KB, 266x200)

Jayden James
Jayden James

Narcassism can kill.

Such a waste too because shes not bad looking

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Could have been coming in from an oulet outside of the bathroom? Im in Romania right now and none of the bathrooms we've had here have had power outlets in the bathrooms

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

she was 26, after 25 the loss start to minimize.

Of course it would have been better if she was a 33 years old leftist with many cats...

Attached: 045090bfab6582458f935b6559b8a41b.jpg (22 KB, 323x476)

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Volts means jack shit. It's the amperage that decides whether you're going to feel like shit for 3 days or become a land owner.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

5 / 0 = 5

Attached: 789.jpg (26 KB, 656x465)

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

stfu science nigger. we're just here to laugh at the thot.

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

The only time you have an outlet over 120v is for a washer and dryer or a big appliance like that. No bathroom will ever have a 220v, none of the other outlets would work because they would melt.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

what type of poor shitbag country doesn't have gfci outlets?

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

5 / 0 = 5
∞ = 5
That's some next level math

Attached: artworks-000222531189-2fzp8l-t500x500--01.jpg (6 KB, 151x124)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

So, pol even can't into basic electricity. You all really that level retard?
Bitch put extension cord into water.
S to the roastie grave

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Country of saviour of the white race -
Vlad Putin according to pol.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

in Germany a girl died because she used her phone in the bathtub while charging it.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

*applause*
Moar please

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Hi, electrician user here

She died because who gives a fuck

We should just be grateful this happened

Attached: electropepe.jpg (8 KB, 227x222)

John Jackson
John Jackson

Yikes narcissism kills, who knew!

Attached: 7aebea60-ddf8-11e9-bfeb-3f2e60920fee.jpg (35 KB, 639x799)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Based and eugenicspilled

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

No because norwegian law requires you to have any electrical equipment installed in baths covered by a 30mA earth leakage circuit breaker. Would probably sting a little though.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

where'd you go to learn electrical repair and maintenance? where do you work now? how's the pay?

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Love of material objects only leads you to be killed in irony from that object directly or indirectly

Loves gunna get you

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Toll paid. Thot destroyed

Attached: if-poop-was-$.jpg (19 KB, 300x168)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

So she loved electricity? Unusual for roastie.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

In soviet Russia measures, 5v would electrocute an elephant.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

youtu.be/6Dd6_TghcE0

Explanation at 6:30

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

What a fine piece of meat she was. RIP.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

and this?

Attached: girl.jpg (302 KB, 758x587)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Thank Edison faggot

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Darwinism at work God bless evolution

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Attached: mexican-electrician.webm (2.57 MB, 1032x480)

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

It’s a hand

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

1A is more than enough to kill an elephant a 120lb wet instathot will be no problem.
One overloaded resister

Attached: 64D99E5D-611D-43F2-A031-DAFC10E66608.png (211 KB, 944x665)

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Evgenia
eugenicsed herself
pottery

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

chargers on Aliexpress are too tempting even for developed countries

russia developed? lol.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Context?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

i read a story about a guy who died using a multi meter powered by 9v battery. but the cause of death was attributed to the fact that he pierced his skin with the two probes before his heart stopped.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Now jump in an old metal tub and try.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Russian water is highly mineralized to prevent lead from leeching into the water. I’ve lived there and it’s fucking gross.

Ian James
Ian James

imagine the smell

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

plugged in electronic devices
anywhere near water

she would be alive and unharmed if she didn't have it plugged in, happens all the time.

I dropped an unplugged flip phone into a bath once, all it did was kill the usb port. The rest of the phone was fine.

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

DAMNIT i could have bought her!

Who wants to sell me their daugther? she can get 20 grand a year. But i need 10 kids. O and im mexican.

:)

Attached: glowniggers.jpg (54 KB, 736x614)

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

probaly using an extention cord

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

RUSSIA.
Only the west has regulations

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

It's always easter european women who are electrocuted by changing phones in bathtubs. Probably because only poorly designed knock-off chargers are capable of electrocuting you.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

S

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Selfie-loving girl is killed in the bath after being electrocuted by her charging mobile phone

Attached: 1494713616938.jpg (225 KB, 682x600)

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

most likely the story is fake news.

i know people like to believe all the shit they read but much of it is fake news. even the real news is usually sourced by someones shitty interpretation of a few sentences someone said.

Attached: trumponracism.jpg (117 KB, 594x426)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

that water tho...

Attached: 1565099212053.jpg (40 KB, 640x640)

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Niggers trying to steal copper out of live electrical boxes.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

she looks like she would have been bl.ck.d anyway

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

or become a land owner.
That's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1560141571607.jpg (16 KB, 398x376)

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

There wasn't any energy production there you moron. Fucking dogtard.

Attached: Cat3.png (498 KB, 622x621)

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Yes. It doesn't let the spread of contaminated particles to go far because they are contained.

Attached: 1566870978444.jpg (26 KB, 512x384)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Evgenia Shulyatyeva died at the scene in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Russia
Imagine what is it like to live there.

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-164410.jpg (378 KB, 1080x2053)

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

second world
leaf

I miss something I never had like lining retards like you against a brick wall.

Attached: shakegod.jpg (33 KB, 720x539)