All people from balkans that come here, they behave exactly the same as for example arabians or niggers.
They all wannabe gangsters or some shit, bang their music loud, drive old bmw, sell drugs, maybe make rap video about whores or drugs and both of them (čefurs and šiptars) are probably 90 % of crime , the other 10 % being gypsies.
they always brag how good their countries are, they always say "yo we fuck all ur bitchez" and smoke all day in bars and clubs. and just want to collect gibs from here, or germany or austria. yet when you go to their countries they are incapable of painting house with the facade, or collecting the trash around the driveway.
the worst is people here started imitate their ""culture"", just like whites listen to nigger rap in america.
they litteraly are equivalent of niggers. i understand why romanians or bulgarians or shiptars act like niggers, they after all have their genetics, but why are others so subhuman is beyond me.