Why do they behave like niggers ?

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

All people from balkans that come here, they behave exactly the same as for example arabians or niggers.

They all wannabe gangsters or some shit, bang their music loud, drive old bmw, sell drugs, maybe make rap video about whores or drugs and both of them (čefurs and šiptars) are probably 90 % of crime , the other 10 % being gypsies.

they always brag how good their countries are, they always say "yo we fuck all ur bitchez" and smoke all day in bars and clubs. and just want to collect gibs from here, or germany or austria. yet when you go to their countries they are incapable of painting house with the facade, or collecting the trash around the driveway.

the worst is people here started imitate their ""culture"", just like whites listen to nigger rap in america.

they litteraly are equivalent of niggers. i understand why romanians or bulgarians or shiptars act like niggers, they after all have their genetics, but why are others so subhuman is beyond me.

Attached: balkaniggers.jpg (550 KB, 2251x845)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQY-b_X_4ck
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

you are a balkanigger too, never forget that slavshit

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

slovenia
Who ate you trying to fool Janez? You are and always will be a part of the Balkans, culturally and geographically

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

your real father is muslim and mother is a whore

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

i dont listen to half arabs-half turks. fuck off back to sitting all day infront of your house, while colecting gibs from eu you lazy shit.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

hahaha thats exactly what you all say. yo slovenia is just mountain croatia. yo slovenia is just mountain serbia. yo we fuck ur motherz ur balkan too janez.

fuck off back to goatfucking and drinking brown water in dalmatia ante

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

I never said we fuck your women, I said muzzies do. I don't really care much about you though, wish you well

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

jewish serb

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

you do actually. maybe not you personally but your people definetly do. thanks for wishing me well, but its not possible without having country 95%+ pure slovene.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Croatians are some of the most based people I´ve met
Bulgarians are a mixed bag, some act like niggers and look like gypsies, some look aryan as fuck and act normal

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

go back to turkey

Attached: chetniks.jpg (63 KB, 546x787)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Attached: 7D084CFB-8F6F-4158-BA4A-145EE799EB06.jpg (7 KB, 320x173)

David Sanders
David Sanders

but its not possible without having country 95%+ pure slovene.
agreed, but it's not croats who move to slovenia, yes slovenia is nice to live, better for work than croatia, but when you are moving away from home, why would you come to slovenia when you can go somewhere else and earn more

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

95% pure slovene
what are you two gonna do with an entire country?

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

the iq of the balkans is really low similar to niggers

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

we send our worst.
don't forget, you are here forever

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Serb
Calling anyone a nigger
Oh, the irony.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

oh look a german cock sleeve

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

reveal your memeflag balkanniger.

i hate ""germans"" as much as i hate you. infact its the balkannigers who all want to go to germany not me. when you go to mucnhen all you hear is albospeak and yours.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

indeed. didn't realize they are so low untill i just checked.

Attached: iq.jpg (386 KB, 1300x1300)

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

when you go to mucnhen all you hear is albospeak and yours.
and thank god for that since germans don't speak english, I managed to get directions from two neighbors with white hats that spoke yugospeak

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

slovenian
hahahahaha and you're the worst of the whole lot

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

I hate slovenians because you're uppity people that larp as you're better than all of us

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

what about when all you parasites together with arabs and turks completely destroy germany in 20 years ? (45 % of children under 5 in gemrany have migrant background). what when all nations are destroyed ? then germany will just become the shithole you just moved in.

fucking hell you actualy cant think even a litlle bit ahead, same as niggers can.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

You slovenians are niggers like the rest of them! Stop larping as alp People austrian/swiss! You are slavnigger scum like the rest!

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

we are better then you. even you think that way. theres many serbs that want to go to slovenia, country created by slovenes. theres none slovenes that want to go to serbia country created by serbs.

inb4 im not serb
yes you are

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

who wants to be austrian/swiss ? you fucking lederhose wearing cucks

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

2bqh they really are, take a bus from macedonia to slovenia, everything everywhere looks exactly the same, then you get to slovenia and the villages don't look depressing anymore and everything's clean and new, pretty jelly of them actually

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

You are the nigger. The stereotype is plain out wrong.
Rap isn't popular, old BMW's are not the norm nor is squatting in tracksuits. Some stereotypes are utterly wrong, or only relatively accurate for a small region.

That's a big dip down south.
Serbia 8 IQ points behind? Jesus, I was only joking before, but you really did get turked.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

not clean anymore. theres more and more trash around roads coincidentaly just as theres more and more of you here

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Serbia 8 IQ points behind? Jesus, I was only joking before, but you really did get turked.
I think it's because albanians in kosovo, look at albania

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

womp womp, should've had stricter laws

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

never said about squating in tracksuits. the bmws are absolutely 100% right. go to ljubljana sit to bench next to parking space and wait for bmw/audi. then see the person who goes out and see for yourself. you people tend to think it makes you more gangsta and its better to drive old bmw then to buy for example 15 years newer other.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

I will never be ashamed of who i am but i have to admit that one of hardest pill to swallow was realization that Balkanoids are literally low iq and easily assimilated white negroes who constantly self victimize themselves over every aspect possible and blame everything on others just to avoid responsibility or consequences. So realistically what can you really expect from us. Also those drugosrbijanci fags and soibois here who act all civilized and swallow every trash the western values shits out and act all enlightened while in reality being dumb as fuck are million times worse.

Attached: 1520869530528.png (1.13 MB, 1128x674)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

keep in mind we have way more gypsies than you plus the bulgarians down south, not to mention the padezless peoples of the hills

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

take a bus from slovenia to macedonia, you'll appreciate what you have more

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

womp womp, the whole world just became shithole because of parasites like you. what now nigger ?

Attached: balkanwhores.jpg (219 KB, 640x572)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

buddy, you only didn't get turked because we saved your ass from Ottomans, you're prosperous only because of us, and we took the bullet. You should be at liest a little bit grateful

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

fuck off back to sitting all day infront of your house, while colecting gibs from eu you lazy shit.
So, you've described yourself?

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

ah i also had to come to realization that average slovene is just leftist faggot and communist. so in a way no matter how much i hate all the shit, i cannot wait to see these fags getting raped and robbed by niggers.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

takes jakubmarian seriously
doesn't take ethnic divide into account
doesn't take urban/rural education standard divide into account

Romanians are dumb mkayy

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

i was in beograd for new years eve and i saw enough. no need to go all the way down

James Baker
James Baker

survival of the fittest

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

this song sums it up really well
youtube.com/watch?v=XQY-b_X_4ck

Blato do kolena, govna do guše,
Peče se rakija, šunke se suše.
Udri brigu na veselje,
Praznici, svadbe, ispraćaji, gozbe,
Masna hrana - ljuta rana,
jaka krdža, loša radža.

Beda i jad, nered i jed,
Zavist i strah, konfuzija!

Srbija, među šljivama,
Srbija, među njivama,
Srbija, među stadima,
Džidža, džitra, džibra!

Srbi i Srbijanci - niko nikom ne veruje,
Građani i seljaci - ko će koga da zajebe?
Narodne mudrosti lete oko ognjišta,
Ratovi za dinar, ratovi za dvorišta,
Ratovi za tarabu - krave crkavaju,
Rodbina u svađi psuje se na međi!

Mržnja i bes, ponos i stres,
Sumnja i žar, inat i ćar!

Tri livade - nigde 'lada, svako čudo za tri dana,
Drži bure vodu, majstori dok odu,
Smrad ne smeta - promaja ubija!

Pod šljivama!

Attached: 1558475803969.jpg (83 KB, 750x750)

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Takes jakubmarian and Lynn seriously

Attached: 1561381555722m.jpg (96 KB, 1024x713)

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

serbs saved us
lel turks conquered your ass and half the croatians. they were stopped by the borders of slovenia. we got the clothes of turkish general or similar shit in some church as a thanks for our troops bravery in the battle agianst turks.

feels nice to not have turkish subhuman dna in your veins

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

survival indeed. as you animals don't actualy live, you just survive in your trash and cigarettes like monkeys without knowing higher aspects of life

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

every "romanian" here is either gypsy, or he is fiddling with drugs and prostitutes mate. the truth is what it is. you people are also known to be scammers and pickpocketers

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

no it doesn't I only have horsearcher genes, wish I had hairy ottoman genes

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

hairy ottomoan
must turks i see here on erasmus or some shit are less hairy than me. they just have jet black hair thats all.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

gayreeks are known to not work at all. by everyone not just us you fucking subhuman

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

You're losing this argument, m8, to the point where your inflated sense of self-worth is laughable. If these countries can't protect themselves from unarmed 3rd world hordes, they don't deserve to exist anymore. In the grand scheme of things, evolutionary speaking, the downfall of western cucks is beneficial for humanity.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

imagine being this delusional
whew lad

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Yeah, so that is why we have the biggest amount of workhours in Europe. And that's why my father works 11 hours per day. So as to come and say we're lazy?

Attached: 1568277919135.jpg (77 KB, 892x1024)

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

you are falling down as well mate. was in le based serbia for new years even and i thought i would never see 1 nigger. i was surprised to see quite a few. dont act like le based serbs cannot be infected by jewish lies.

you are getting jewed just as everyone in the world at this point. its just the jews started later with you as they used you as useful idiots to first desintegrate other countries. how does it feel that serbia will become in grand scheme of things, evolutionary speaking full of niggers and šiptars ?

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

exactly, we will thrive while you take our big balkan cocks
you mad white boi?

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

it won't, nigs are tourists and albos only stay long enough to get a serbian passport and fuck off to europe where they burn it

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

no counter arguments
whew lad

look at this fine map, as soon as slovenian populace lived on the land turks didn't conquer that lands (yes many slovenians lived in what is now today croatia - at some point almost 18% of zagreb was slovenian)

Attached: turks.jpg (262 KB, 1200x1145)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

It's because they are poor. Non redneck Whites from American trailer parks act the same.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

being this delusional
hahaha you are the same as us mate, you are getting cucked just as everyone.

not one negative comment mate

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

niggrospeak confirming my arguments hahahah
nice to know serbians are also behind bbc spam thread meme flags

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Ah, there’s nothing like watching Slavs roast each other in the morning.

Attached: DF4A3ABC-0D28-4ADE-BF61-C2CDB79078BB.jpg (89 KB, 680x943)

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

you are getting jewed just as everyone in the world at this point. its just the jews started later with you as they used you as useful idiots to first desintegrate other countries. how does it feel that serbia will become in grand scheme of things, evolutionary speaking full of niggers and šiptars ?
Historically speaking, they've already been in that scenario. Even after 500 years of Turkish oppression they would fight back and genocide their progeny. Meanwhile, the west can't take more than a few decades of niggerfication without turning into complete subservient self-flagellating subhumans. Yeah, I'm still putting my money on the balkanoids, fren.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

I o-only came to study Janez-senpai >.< I even work and pay taxes to your country ;__;

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

you were a race of slave like niggers, that is the reason.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Yeah but you at least have to admit that you have a state in its current form now because of Kingdom Of Yugoslavia, you alongside half of Croatia would have been annexed into Italy and then what knows how you would come out.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

I know that guy irl, pretty cool dude, interested in medieval serbian art, asked a lot about frescoes, so yeah, we made a black guy show interest in culture, your point?

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

not one negative comment

you may be based, but were talking about general poluce here man. and average serb is just as prone to jewish deception as everyone.

even your women are massively becoming prostitutes everywhere (90% of prostitues in slovenia are serbs) and are just as whorish as any woman in west or east or here.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

sad, but true
Although, you didn't mention all the non-niggers slavs with high education that go to live in the same countries your mentioned.
Maybe it's because you are a nigger and surround yourself with nigger like slavshits.

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

came only to study
pays taxes
so you work as a student ? it means you have full studentt privilegies of slovenian students which as college is free paid by tax payers means you came to collect free gibs in a way by enrolling in university that isnt complete shit.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

i mean maybe you are exception and exceptions exist, but dont deny most of you people behave abhorrently

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

user i...
if you would just open wikipedia you would see that Ottoman spread was stopped in its tracks by Poland, we also fought back and slowed them down eventually got rid of them. You Slovenes acomplished nothing, you were just lucky to have brave slavs defending your uppity german cock fondling society. If Ottomans ever reached your land you would get assraped and roached. You are just so lucky, and it's not fair that you think you're better than us.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Please, sir, do the needful and no address us with offensives.

Attached: D3EbHhQUwAERT1v.jpg (260 KB, 1158x1600)

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Hey hey...don't diss them balkans...they are white...and christian...apart from them damn albanians and bosnians they are niggers...but croats had a nazi party which was whit germany so they were good...nowdays most are forgetting their roots because of parliament propaganda...

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Translation, pls?

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

nigger
pretty cool jsut because he is interested in serbian art and culture

mate that is just the way you get destroyed.
oh le nigger is okay as long he integrates and loves serbs
oh le nigger is okay as long he integrates and loves america

hmmmm

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

the rest of them are in vojvodina, can't really blame them, would you study in bosnia?

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

becuase of serbs raping and stealing form pouplation in koroška we lost koroška, because of tito we lost half the lands on west that are italy today.

we paid half the shit to yugoslavia despite being what like 10 % of population ? if we werent in yugoslavia we would have been even better of today.

also our progress is slowing, because were becoming less and less slovene and more and more full of balkannigers

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

well yes, here you are saying it doesn't matter we're white because we act like niggers, so if we got a nigger to act like a white man, by your own standards in this thread he is white, eat a dick janez

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

Sure, you can cuck any general population if you really wanted to. I can agree with that. I don't have a problem with prostitution as long as public opinion remains very negative. If people view whores as the lowest type of filth on the planet, then that's also Darwinistic, they're excluding themselves from the society and gene pool -- which is good and it improves the gene pool. It only becomes a problem when prostitution starts being considered a 'legitimate career' and/or shame-free.

As for blacks, they aren't that hated here, which is true. There's a lot of cultural reasons for it, and it's not that this society isn't xenophobic. It's mainly because Serbs don't consider them to be a threat (similar to asians) and they're in such small numbers they don't really exist in popular culture or in everyday life.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

you people

Stop generalizing, faggot.
BMW's are not even the most widely used cars around here.

they were stopped by the borders of slovenia.

Buddy...just stop.
Croatia was called Antemuralis Christianum, not slovenia. Not that we aren't grateful for the few solider you sent. Most of Europe generally had their heads up their asses, sending little to no help. They would rather fuck their relatives, wage brother wars and throw feasts.
We were actualy competent at keeping turks at bay. Just look at the various battles fought here and look at the casualties on the turkish sides.
You had it easy.

You do realize you're admitting that Serbians are not white, right?

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

ahahahah you are actualy justfying getting niggers inside country.

damn i thought serbs arent such cucks, at least here on pol not.

fuckin hell. good luck with your country. no matter how you behave i rather see serbia remain serbian than become second uganda.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

no janez, it just that I don't view some black guy as a threat, infact he's a musician that likes our culture and promotes us in the world and brings money to our country, also I don't heave a small dick

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

You do realize you're admitting that Serbians are not white, right?
I don't think anyone here gives a shit about whiteness. They're concerned with their own tribe and the survival of it. Being concerned with acceptance and opinions of some other, greater tribe is kinda pathetic, to be honest.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

i dont view black guy as a threat
brings money to our country
right sadly you are part of the problem. all niggers should die and world would objectively be much better.
i dont have small dick
also believing jewish propaganda about niggers having big dicks

man i can't even...how much jew televison you watch ?

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

What good is a Serbian passport?

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Based

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

must be tough for you slovenebro
yall think you are too good for southern slavs
yet you are scoffed at by the czechs slovaks and poles, to whom you are more genetically related.

Attached: serb-secret-agent.jpg (35 KB, 620x350)

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

unlike an albanian or a kosovo one you can leave the country without a visa and most drugdealers don't qualify for a visa

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

flag
name
must be nice to post here without having to show your cucked "Northern"

Attached: dq3.jpg (54 KB, 1000x535)

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

serb secret agent
is actualy slovenian whore and prostitute that should be put to death as an example

what ?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

its a croat larping as slovenian(meme non-nation) larping as germanic : the thread

Gavin White
Gavin White

this whole fuckin thread

Attached: 3cb.gif (1.67 MB, 680x366)

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

paying taxes
cuck

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

larping as germanic
who the fuck wants to be german autist cuck ? all true germans died in 1945

meme non nation that you need to thank that you are 5 % less shithole as we subsidized your lazy asses for 70 years in yugoslavia

Attached: kolzer-slo2.jpg (146 KB, 550x599)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

you are the biggest cucks and sellouts and plus a non-nation
croatia should just annex you

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Stop acting like a whore and let your ass getting assimilated by the balkan culture you wannabe austrian fag

Attached: 1518467113461.png (245 KB, 601x450)

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Albanians don't need a visum either though.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

strange way to say thank you.

go home turk. you aren't welcome here in europe

Attached: serbian-whores.jpg (90 KB, 960x880)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

say that to lefitst fags that 95 % of slovenians are

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

jewish serbs

kek

Attached: 123455.jpg (7 KB, 286x176)

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

This. Focus on saving your group, your tribe. And then cooperate with the others against the common foe.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

mud to knees, shit up to neck
rakija (fruit brandy, vodka of balkans) is cooking, hams are smoked
hit the worry with celebration
holidays, weddings, sendoffs, feasts
greasy food = hot wound
strong tobacco (low quality), bad rakija

misery and sorrow, disarray and resentment
envy and fear, confusion

serbia belong the plums x3
dzidza ( weed in slang) dzitra (guitar in slang) dzibra (low quality rakija)

Serbs and Serbians ( Srbijanci is derogatory term towards leftists and neoliberal sold out puppets) - nobody is trusting anyone
citizens (city people) and peasants (farmer/villager) - whos gonna fuck fuck who over?
Folk wisdom tales (mythomania) are flying over fireplace (fatherland)
Wars for cents, wars for yards
wars for fences - cows are dying
relatives in arguments, swearing on their edges

hate and anger, pride and stress
doubt and embers, spite and profit

three meadows - nowhere shadows, every miracle in 3 days,
barrel holds the water, until repairmans go away (alcohol and overly hospitality where you buy food and drinks to repairmans or doctors or things like that)
stench doesnt bother - promaja kills (some shit people here hate and complain where window is open or 2 windows across house, so the wind hits them)

Under the plums (its a deragotary saying in Serbia)

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

read

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

And still the average german could just order your women in mail or go over and fuck them bareback because they know we are superior. I could make you shitskins more white why wouldnt you be happy with that you should thank me

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

beyond* not belong

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

inb4 germany is ded
Most of northern america and good part of huehueland has german ancestry. There are far more germanics in the world if you count the other germanic nations than slavs you are not even worth a thought compared to them

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Also balkans are turks not slavs but thats obvious
T. Actual half polish slav

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

At least they have an identity, what is yours sucking western cock and acting like twinks? Literally slovenians are actual homos.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

actually believing order mail brides even exists from even shitholes like ukraine

lel please tell me where did you order slovenian whore ? links to website also please, i might order few myself

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

I like how they think they’re people

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

says canadian
we have more identity and culture then you and whole balkannigers countries combined

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Funnily enough the guys who where with us germanics for so long make the best slavic countries. Lets be honest balkans are monkeys that will get killed by animal wildlife once society collapses

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Retard learn to read i was talking about balkans
Fuck man there are slavs that are really cool guys and then there is scum like you in double digit iq territory

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

canada

James Harris
James Harris

you learn to read. i said mail order birdes dont exist not here, not balkans, not even shitholes like ukraine. maybe and realy just maybe, you would have been able to buy some ugly gypsy from bulgaria or romania, but thats 15 years ago not now, and it never was trough mail.

back to sucking nigger cock you fuckig half cuck half polish niggro mixture.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

says canadian
I'm a serb canadian, seethe harder you saple skinned Luka Doncic looking bitch. Jebi tvoga oca.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Well first dont generalize an entire population based on a few examples.
Secondly this region was ravaged by communism and shot and killed massive amounts of educated people so now you have an influx of retarded uneducated post communists hungry for bread.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

Haha delusional fuck
Maybe not slovenia yes but lets be honest you aint slovenian. How about you thank the germanics that you can even write that on the internet with your computer that runs on germanic technologies. Germanics built evrything that seperates subhuman frim monkeys but the monkeys are still not happy mhh

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

a literal turkish rape baby
calling someone else nigger
your turkic shithole is totally irrelevant.Nobody cares about sad existence lol

Attached: 56262622.jpg (48 KB, 297x411)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Slovenian ethnicity didn't even exist when the turks took over. You're a fake nationality created by jews who want to divide and conquor. You don't even have a language basis because some croatians speak exactly the same dialect as you. Another fake country.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Luka doncic is literaly half from serb and half from half serbian whore you fucking subhuman

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

It's their genes.

Kevin King
Kevin King

Serbocroatian literlay same shit
You dont even have unique language
Bitch please our languahe is one of most unique in the world faggot

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

fuckers got arabic blood in them, explains their shitty behavior

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Cauze it's fun.

Fuck this planet and fuck you people of all races.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Slovenia is a meme country.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

a fucking gook

Arabs are in part white, some are 100%. But you mate are a colony of roaches

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Luka doncic is literaly half from serb
Just like the rest of you fuckers ("slovenians") your point?
Serbocroatian literlay same shit
what is Raška
Serbs have been around for millennia, we are nothing like you thank god.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

Go back to english prisons shitter. All of your genes are basicaly subhuman anglo shit

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

How hard would it be as an American to move to EU and collect gibs?

Asking for a friend

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

never heard of brizinski spomeniki
We have also been around for millenia.

As for slovenes being half serbs maybe you think that as half the serbs are albos or turks. I amcdefinetly 100% slovenian and have documented family tree to the 1820s

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

My country is the best, you know you alpine jews could learn a thing or two about loving your country and hating everyone else, it feels good.
I don't give a fuck about Balkan all those shit connotations come from
a) those who listen to cajke
b) commie boomers who retired early and wonder why their lives are shit while looking into the past when they all lived of US loans
For me there is only Croatia, neighbor countries I tolerate and hate(Serbia, muslim part of Bosnia), and the strategic ally US of fucking A, as well as the despotic EU I hope collapses soon

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Why do you hate everyone so much my friend? Someone touch you innapropriately?

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Balkan threads are always like this.

They had a massive civil war only 20 years ago, the divisions are very much real.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I hate everyone who insults me + alot of other people yes.

As for touching - no. I am not pedo jew

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

He said in Anglo language
Lets be honest as much as i hate the island apes they are still leagues above any slavic nation

You have no business calling anglos subhuman

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

never heard of brizinski spomeniki
Where are the graves of your kings? At what point in history did you have an independent "Slovene" state? It never existed before 1918 and the Serb army allowed you to have an existence for the first time in official history.
As for slovenes being half serbs maybe you think that as half the serbs are albos or turks.
There's more turks and albos in your country than Serbia(excluding Kosovo), if anything you're more turk and albo than them.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

You can go back to sucking nigger dicks, while anglo near you sucks pakistani cocks. You both complement each other.

As for all german achievements and invetions you are just larping as german and enjoying the fruits of the real germans who died in 1945

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

we wuz kangz n shieet
Said the guy who moved from his 1000 year old so great kang nation to canada

Read some history books fagot, you will see where the graves are

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

"The real germans" are everywhere in the world german diaspora is huge not to even mention germanics

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Your lazy formatting is why these fuck off Slide Threads glow, you dumb niggers.
Update your board wrecking algorithms, you niggers. At least make this subversion exciting for us, you dumb bastards.

Anons, you're fucking retarded.

David Jackson
David Jackson

There's more turks and albos in your country

Says the guy who everyone recognizes as turkish rape baby.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

this

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Really ? I cant see them. They must have been outbreed by niggers internationaly

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

Haha the salt you didnt know any better response? You know its true thats why it hurts

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

White America is like 50% German

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Well in your post you admitted that real germans arent in germany anymore, but only elsewhere in the world if they migrated before 1945. So i have nothing to say back. You admitted you are subhuman polish niggro, soviet mixture

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

T*rk rapebaby genetic mutants, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, smoking mothers. It’s a perfect storm. They’re the same as Dagestanis and other churkas

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

White america are 50% german
They all racemix
Yeah sire way to show as i said that true germans died in 1945

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

muslims in balkans are very nice

John Campbell
John Campbell

you do the research turst me they are there!
No, you're just deflecting because you know what a sorry state of a origin roots your so called nationality has. Just admit it that you're a half-serb, half-czech mutt and be done with it.
Yeah a lot of turks have blonde hairs popping out of their beard and have pale af druggy looking skin have little to no body hair. If I was any whiter I would look slovene aka like a cuck.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Already said im half polish and you know what ut is one of the greates slavic countries and you know something else it is one of the countries bordering the germanics strange coincidence.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

I literaly never saw any serbian with even light brown hair. You all have jet black hair and look and behave like turks.

Sure we might not have many kings, but as a such small nation we did better than you and have as old and rich history if not more then you. and maybe you had kings some 1000 years ago, didnt mean shit when turks assfucked you and your nation is so shit that even you subconsciesly know that as you dont live there

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

slovenia
who is dis nig?

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

I've known four serbs out of around 50 in my school who have nordic blonde hair in the diaspora. If its here then its in Serbia.

The rest of your post if simply conjecture, none of it merits a further response.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

yes I will have one burek and TWO SCOOPS of ice cream

Julian Long
Julian Long

believe me there are blond servs. I saw the with my own eyes

Theres less blond serbs than our kings faggot, also no need for reply, everyone knows you are turk

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

You are so mad is it because you will always be part of Balkans?

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Doesnt matter. I gladly stay geographicaly in balkans if balkanniggers leave my country

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Fuck off gay herzegovina no burek for you!

Attached: 45C9F368-986F-41FF-AD9E-EE79BC0B2EB4.jpg (243 KB, 750x732)

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Its true and you know it you're just coping at this point, lmao you tried I guess. I'm done here I'm wasting my time talking to wigger projecting by calling others niggers.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Based Serb good luck

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Ching Chong your religion is wrong

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

what is true ? serbs having blonde hair ?
you literaly cant say anything else than:
lmao u just coping bro
lmao u serb
lmao ur points dont even deserver to be replied

take you mask off, you know serbia is shit thats why you are in canada. as for being blonde and blue eyes whites, stats and personal experience of every sane person shows serbs are dark shits.

Attached: mapeyes.jpg (31 KB, 500x492)

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Janez you're in a noncountry, just like Ukraine and Belgium

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

They are all ''crabs in a bucket''. This is why they do not progress. They are the niggers of europe including gypsy romania

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

noncountry that you need to thank that you are 5 % less shithole as we subsidized your lazy asses for 70 years in yugoslavia

also as much noncountry we are, your 100% country is such shitholes that every serb wants to escape, many serbs living here in my noncountry, no slovenes that want to live in your so called country

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Albania is more white then your sorry slav self hahahha

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

All bosnians except my gf need to be genocided.

Jason Young
Jason Young

You mean bosniaks dumpass

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Coming to Slovenia to work because Slovenian men lack physical attributes and are emasculated to do construction work.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

who cares čefur