What was she thinking, in this moment?

What was she thinking, in this moment?

Attached: Greta.webm (538x298, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0I4mTEdAf8
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/
youtube.com/watch?v=EAmmUIEsN9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"my feet hurt"

Nothing the media are click bait parasites

how dare you

"What is happening to my vagina?

Trump evil!

Attached: NPC Frown.jpg (400x400, 16K)

fuck i'm gonna be fucking rich

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0I4mTEdAf8

Whens lunch

potato + potato = blue

>he is an oil baron and I cant do nothing

Sheeeeit, dat be trump ovah there

based tinnitusposter

ORANGE MAN!
sad

"I hope the cameras get this"

don't look autistic
stop looking autistic
god I wish trump wou... stop being autistic

The media shilled this hard saying she was giving him a dirty look but her face just has the same forced scowl she always puts on.

Attached: sfphotosthree789856-385x200.jpg (385x200, 16K)

>tinnitus
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>"are cheerio's baby donuts?"
>"or are donuts mature cheerio's?"
>"I wonder if that milk jamal shot into my butt from his peepee will get me an aids baby like mama murkel wants?"

Attached: brainwash.gif (160x160, 244K)

potato

I never actually heard this chick talk before today. Holy fuck does she have an annoying cadence. She comes across as an autistic Swede larping as a 70 year old actress.

"Look pissed for the camera."

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-24 (0) pol - What was she thinking, in this moment - Politically Incorrect - 4cha (645x357, 273K)

>"God, I wish that was me"

Not sure if she was thinking anything but she sure is a shit actor

has anyone ever seen her feet?

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: .png (331x401, 289K)

Attached: incredibly fast trump stops green gnome.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

"Oh god, I hope they don't ask me to name specific collapsing ecosystems.."

Attached: AralSea1989_2014.jpg (1024x870, 858K)

why are my knickers so wet

you feel better now youve got that out of your system?

Orangeman bad!

Attached: DrSKZTfWsAUAFki.jpg (1052x1200, 84K)

this is why this retarded but ripe little girl is all over Jow Forums

Attached: 1500104754206.png (640x480, 257K)

which one is soph

Pretty much this.
She’s not a little girl, she’s 16. She’s just s fetal alcohol syndrome baby and malnutrition because vegan

>What was she thinking, in this moment?
Random noises

this girl here that looks like rich evans's daughter

Attached: .png (263x263, 115K)

>Cutting out the bit before she decides to look angry

Attached: angrygreta.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

"Barron Trump is so hot."

she looks like she is 12 though, god i'd love to kidnap her and rape her and torture her with a straight razor on her flesh until she bled to death. I'd rape her as she laid dying.

Attached: ripe as fuck.jpg (1200x630, 32K)

>Next up on "Credible Investigative Journalism"
>"The hacker known as 4chin is planning his/her next move as xir plans to ally with climate change"

Attached: mental-retardation-1.jpg (294x329, 15K)

Guys I think she might just be after publicity?

Attached: gretawsjinterview.png (720x480, 231K)

forgot why she was there until the chief walks in

I don't know but that girl is creepy as fuck.

Her and her handlers set a trap for Trump, she was going to make a scene and berate him pointing her finger in his face as a grand photo op that would have been beamed around the world of the brave young eco warrior standing up to the big bad bully.
Fortunately Trump saw that trap and strolled right past her leaving her plans in tatters.

>Imagine the face she would make if you were raping her

OHHHH IIIIMMM GONNNA COOOMMMMM

Attached: 1568892152300.png (659x552, 148K)

Instantly flashing through her young fragile mind echoed a thousand images of evil white males portrayed in a thousand movies, followed quickly by feelings of anger when a triggering likeness emerged. She had few real experiences in life, so relied solely on those memories implanted in her by the jealous manipulative alien force.

Attached: Maddow.jpg (960x1207, 302K)

Can someone shop the angry NPC face on her in that moment

>Did I just take an expensive 12 day boat ride that wasted more CO2 and oil than by just taking a plane?
>My speech wasn't pure cringe now was it?
So where was that theory that zoomers are less degenerate than millennials again?

Attached: N8o5Xf.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

nobody ever mentions the greenhouse gasses already locked in the system
know that air pollution is hiding a warming so when we stop burning fossil fuels we already have an exolevel of warming
t. greta (((thunfisch)))

>"Mom told me to do this thing even though I should be at school. Fuck you all".

I was told swedish women were supposed to be pretty but instead they look more slavish than Russians.

I wish Epstein would have got this one

Attached: greta.png (645x357, 184K)

+
>In.
Poor child.

Hrrr grrr coooooom

>furthermore does hardly anyone speak about the fact that we're in the mids of 6th mass extinction

>with up to 200 species going extinct every single day

>that the extinction rate, today, is 1000 times higher than what it seemed is normal

t. greta (((thunfisch)))

Attached: 1567561749303.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

hes upstaged me

I need to pee. How long is this going to take anyways?

Attached: 1569268885483.png (554x352, 219K)

Send legal nudes here. I dont want to be bant, I want to cooooom

She doesn't care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
>1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
>2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/28/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-most-inconvenient-truth-capitalism-is-in-danger-of-falling-apart/

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Attached: EFK0Jg7UcAIG_iX~2.jpg (489x761, 43K)

wtf

>Notice me senpai!!

this is unironically the best post itt.

Tantrum incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=EAmmUIEsN9A
there is no better stand up comedy than this

i had to turn this shit off after 10 seconds

seethe

I want to pull on her little pigtails as I'm fucking her sweet tight little Viking pussy from behind. I would totally Nordic Track this little Scandinavian whore. I would suck her perky little tits and dump my load all over her innocent looking face. She's legal in my state, so NO PEDO.

Attached: Erection In Progress.jpg (450x317, 34K)

>orange man, my nemesis, we finally meet .

Attached: IMG_20190924_144751.jpg (408x463, 28K)

nobody would fuck this thing with their eyes gouged out. she'll go extinct in 50 seconds.

HA. HA. The only worth while post

Either “at” or “in” works fine.

Attached: memetic_poison_type_three.jpg (1000x787, 203K)

White that bitch face at 16, I can imagine what she’ll be like in her 30’s.

That's why she should get a load of my cum juice in her cute pussy. She needs babies right now.

I'm sure shes already found herself and started dykin it up

Attached: 20190921_104716.jpg (4032x1960, 2.1M)

MUST. LOOK. UPSET. my overlords told me so.

Attached: memetic_poison_type_III.jpg (1000x787, 208K)

>look at that fly
>I could get with my
>10 foot lizard tongue,
>but then the goy would find out,
>we're all actually reptilian.
>Just gotta hold back bit longer,
>I got whole jar of yummy flies, in the refrigerator, after dealing with this dumb apes.
>But wild fly's are so delicious, I can't hold back anymore!!!

When did the West become one big phony orchestrated shit show?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 29K)

"Mr Potato Head WOULD make a fine husband and father to my children."

Biscuit.

Attached: drag syndrome.jpg (515x768, 75K)

Attached: memetic_poison_type3.jpg (986x788, 201K)

>why won't he deport me
>why won't the fucking racist prick deport my cute swedish ass
>doesn't he hate the climate?
>no no no he hates the climate, he must hate the climate
>cmon Greta don't falter now he hates the climate, he can't... L-L-LOVE IT?
>REEEEEE

I was supposed to get all the attention! He was supposed to come listen to me berate him and do what I want like all the other adults around me!

Attached: memetic poison type 3.jpg (1000x787, 332K)

Kinda reminds me of this

Attached: 91bk[1].jpg (700x795, 160K)

literally who is this bitch? one of donald trump kids kids?

Unfortunatally you underestimate mankind

Good thing commies were stopped in time and their terraforming megaprojects came to a halt.
I shudder to think what'd happen if they actually went through with the turning of Siberian rivers.

Attached: Grebba_Thunderp.png (2260x1080, 2.85M)

A poor brainwashed girl, the liberal mommy tell her that Orange Man is bad, and she react like he was the devil himself

Attached: memetic poison type III.jpg (1000x787, 262K)

she is thinking everyone should eat more chicken.

Did she get punched in the face? Why does her mouth look like ric flair after his 70th stroke?