Welcome to Germany

David Allen
David Allen

Hahaha, how can they even recover from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJu6gMuUME

Attached: 1567774600907.jpg (123 KB, 657x790)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA9dTt2pybY
youtube.com/watch?v=yghcdBOeNvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0b4g4ZZNC1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Marcus
imgrock.net/ziek2kjhl1ej/8.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=D5Zf5EeCBXE

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

they can't.
the sons will pay for the mistakes of the fathers. germans will become extinct in our lifetime.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

I shall personally make sure israel goes extinct in the next 13 years. In minecraft.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Your country is next. But nobody will miss your people.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

youv'e been larping for 70 years now making jokes while we control all media everywhere by now, importing the most savage on earth to rape and breed you out of existence in your own countries while brainwashing your women into accepting it, all of this while painting sick ass murals of said things below your moay priced monuments. its in the open and you cant do shit about it.
for all of this... I can take being called a kike. it really hurts. awww.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (75 KB, 561x650)

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

get niggerd kikeboi

youtube.com/watch?v=OA9dTt2pybY

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Slavics will still win. This panet beliongs to slavic space master race.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

And a german will come and say:
Oh, i-it's just X city. Other parts of Germany are fine, relax.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

in Scheissenberg where i live all peole are white! and 70 years old

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

We slavics will cut your noses and drown you all in acid

Parker Young
Parker Young

In the end you will be standing against final boss slavic space master race and u will loose. You are just weak jude and your daughters will be impregnated by indians. :)) Just wait for it and watch your steps.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Imagine this, you are the direct siblings of the strongest men in human history, you manage to kill 6 million people just because you can and you give no fucks to the scum you slaughter while you do it. 50 Years later, your grand son is a fat, stupid, an atheist, crying on her window while sending nude pics of her fat pussy to black immigrants

We should reopen Auschwitz and send every single german to get killed inside of it

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

Keked, thanks Marek.

Attached: 1565328256753.jpg (28 KB, 413x395)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

they can not

Attached: german-women.webm (2.99 MB, 842x474)

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

pooland still mad 70 years later

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

50 Years later, your grand son is a fat, stupid, an atheist, crying on her window while sending nude pics of her fat pussy to black immigrants
We should reopen Auschwitz and send every single german to get killed inside of it

Attached: 1569085021770.png (440 KB, 846x640)

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

pay debts Mahmud

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

This bitch better take the cool wine aunt pill quick

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

We need to keep the blond and blue eyed girl to bread, but most of germany is autschiwtz material to be honnest

Attached: anne-frank-posting.jpg (830 KB, 3500x2400)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

or the marocan red pill

Attached: neckcut.webm (2.72 MB, 220x400)

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Canada is way worse

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

being honnest most white country are good concurent

Logan King
Logan King

Kek and check mein frens

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Shut the fuck up Pepik, you should take an example from what your countrymen did to krauts after WW2.

Attached: Rightful-vengace.jpg (649 KB, 683x1032)

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

No, its not fine, most parts are like this by now, and we are going to do something about it.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

This happens every year. It's some shiite tradition. Sometimes they beat themselves bloody.

youtube.com/watch?v=yghcdBOeNvQ

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

we are going to do something about it
Such as?

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

throw them out. The german right is growing strongly

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Do what, invade Eastern Europe and try to murder us all once again? Stay the fuck away from our country you psychopats.

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

it really is though
we need to balkanize Germany

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

While you are at it, give Eastern Germany back to Sorbs.

Attached: 1526807616523.jpg (115 KB, 566x700)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

you can not give something back to someone that never owned it

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

You can't throw out your own citizens Mahmud :^)

There is literally NOTHING you can do

Attached: 1544862385628.jpg (225 KB, 1480x2220)

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

LOL :D this made me laugh, i can imagine how they are screaming Podpalte tu kurvu!!!!

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Fuck Israel, fuck Poland, fuck Greece and fuck everyone else. I'm proud of what my country did to these countries and their people. They can all go fuck themselves crying about it. Better learn how to fucking defend yourselves this time.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

:^)

Attached: 1516467294682.gif (1.18 MB, 352x240)

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Shame that every single village east of Germany wasn't laid to waste.

Attached: images.jpg (9 KB, 192x262)

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

to be honest Germans are too liberal and anything too liberal deserves to go extinct.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

U people r vile

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

You got three world powers to do that for you, but you couldn't defend yourselves when we and Russia took your country, because you are all a bunch of pathethic cowards. Your nation isn't just a joke, it had always been a joke.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

?? They owned it and they will get it back.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

You can't throw out your own citizens
humans can do whatever they want
citizenship is just an abstract concept that holds no real value
I have hope that Germans will wake up one day

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

They owned it and they will get it back
Are you making untrue statements on purpose?

David Hill
David Hill

Podpalte tu kurvu!!!

Attached: 1569323163761m.jpg (125 KB, 678x1024)

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

Polish women in Germany need to stop converting to Islam and shitting out brown babies.

Attached: 31ebcfc36d22b770caec.jpg (64 KB, 980x625)

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

even as a cool wine aunt she can be a single mother. Thus it is obvious that the marocan red pill is the only pill that fix her.

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Nukrauts being krauts doing kraut things

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Sieg Heil Deutschland!!!

Attached: 3464575.png (448 KB, 561x837)

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

See? Poland is so powerful it gets three world superpowers to do its bidding by removing the illegal krautoid squaters.
call everybody around you subhuman
call yourself superhuman
to prove it start a massive war
lose
AHHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1541860124314.jpg (140 KB, 803x1024)

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Its not untrue. You murdered, genocided and robbed the land of Slavic people for over 1000 years.

Einsatzgruppen were fucking murderers and nothing more, you fucking piece of shit. And no, you did not ''shoot partisans''. You went to Russia for the sole purpose of murdering/exterminating and enslaving the population. You starved millions of prisoners of war.

I can easilly say that all those kraut children that died were partisans too. And you too had your own fucking partisan units, like were-wolf who were murdering Allied officials fucking years after war ended.

You are hypocritical, disgusting pieces of shit. I don't understand how Russians did not erxterminate 10 million Germniggers, just as you did with Russians. You are a nation of destroyers, who have contributed fucking nothing of value to the world.

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

TIK TOK TIK TOK

Tesla Model S beats Taycan at Nürburgring, and Musk says more to come

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Slide thread.
Stop being faggots, anons.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

better learn how to discipline your women and how to have closed borders. Also: I want my money, mahmud, go to work, you lazy son of a bitch - i want my gibs from the eu.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Its not untrue. You murdered, genocided and robbed the land of Slavic people for over 1000 years.
Yea, but that wasn't true until some slavic congress of the forelast century made it true.
History, however, looks different.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

You can't ''throw out'' over 1/4 of your population, you fucking cretin. Its over. The karma has taken its course.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

No it means you are weak and can't fight for yourself like Germans.

Also literally everything in that greentext is false, pic related here's Hitler taking pictures with his subhuman slave before he put him in a gas chamber for not being German

Attached: 235368.jpg (111 KB, 540x350)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

You can't ''throw out'' over 1/4 of your population, you fucking cretin. Its over.
They are less than 1/10th of the population
You can do everything, you just have a narrow view

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

that wasn't true until some slavic congress of the forelast century made it true

Okay. So I guess 1000 years of systematic Drang nacht Osten was not true as well.

Attached: German-hatered-for-Slavic-people.jpg (2.61 MB, 2305x3727)

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

the polaks are the niggers of europe

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

beliongs

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

whiter than you, my german friend.
also poland may exist in 50 years, germany will not exist in 20.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

*Ahem*
Jesus christ

Attached: jesus-gethsemane-hofmann.jpg (38 KB, 499x700)

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

yes, also cockroaches are said to be able to survive nuclear war

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

do you know what karma is, ahmed?

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

We CAN fight for ourselves, and we took Berlin from krautniggers togeather with Russians.

You lost this war against people you deemed sub-human, and we proved that we are superior to you. Your whole fucking nationhood has been given to you by Balto-Slavic Prussians for fucks sake.

Attached: Poles-in-Berlin.jpg (158 KB, 800x469)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

So I guess 1000 years of systematic Drang nacht Osten was not true as well.
It absolutely was not true.
It exists in your mind only. and in the mind of millions of other slavs who were indoctrinated into it.
You can believe whatever you want though - but your ideology is comparable to negroes thinking they were Pharaohs
You have so many fallacies in your belief that don't get pointed out, and that's the problem
You think every -au is a "proof of Slavic ancient rule", when in reality they are normal endings even used in the netherlands
No wonder your ideology is also know as the "slavic legend"

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

No, non-Germans are now 1/4 of population.

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (655 KB, 1326x632)

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

do you know what karma is, ahmed?
Karma is not something that exists in reality
It is fremd to European philosophy
Do you want to teach me about Buddha next? Who is the Ahmed here
?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Honestly fuck Polish people. Family of mine before WW2 even started got taken away and put into a foster home as children near the German-Polish border to a Polish family. The mother would often ask them if they were German or Polish, and when they said they were German, they would be slapped on their faces. No fucking wonder we invaded Poland you fuckwits, Polish people fucking hate Germans to death. Well they got what they deserved in 1939. I spit on your country and your people, I look down upon them as they come here and behave like literal white niggers, cleaning toilets for 1 euro an hour and drinking beer on the streets. Curse upon the Polish nation

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Oh so you are complaining that you are a mammoth and the polish are tigers, how nice. Good luck with leaving some archaeological evidence of your existence so future polish scientists write about the lost race of the Germans.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Attached: 1559822715524.jpg (91 KB, 612x612)

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

polshits aren't white

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Lmao you didn't do a single thing you fucking liar, you hid behind three world powers and 2 Poles jumped in right at the end when there were no Germans left to get that small taste of what you call 'victory' truly pathethic. We did not deem anyone sub human.

Untermensch
anyone could be an untermensch, German criminals were deemed untermensch.

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

You are a fucking liar, and a retard. I have posted you the quotes of your fucking leaders. You have taken Eastern Europe from other people for over 1000 years. Its a fact.

You speak of ''legends'' when your own larping in WW2 was so fucking ridicolous.

Attached: Krautniggers-are-fucking-delusional.jpg (1.72 MB, 2048x1845)

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

when a non-white subhuman attempts to talk to you

Attached: 1546314776520.png (384 KB, 624x621)

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Attached: 1554482895023.gif (463 KB, 480x270)

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Its not funny anymore. On that map i see my city Pressburg when it was still austrian and just civilised people like my austrian oma lived here. But slavics stole it and now its poor as fuck. Worse living standard in 2019(with slavics) than in Pressburg 1919(without subhuman slavics)

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

We have won the war, you dumb fucktard in 1945 we were winning by ourselves, while you sub-humans were already surrendering in droves.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

You speak of ''legends'' when your own larping in WW2 was so fucking ridicolous.
I don't believe in any ridiculous larps
So can you stop making up slavic etymitologies for cities with obviously German Names?

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Fuck off muttshit.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

then stop complaining and close your fucking borders, you retarded green-voting liberal scum. Clean your own damn toilets for 1 euro per hour and don't let some chad come from outside your retarded country and replace you.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Don't be so sure serpent spawn. It is you who will become extinct within our lifetime and Israel will be colonized with Germans.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

polchink calling me a mutt
that's rich.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

I am whiter than you Mohamed. Also your siblings are probably fucking turks or niggers.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Germany is my favorite faction in strategy games, you guys are the best, I love zweihander and mg42, please keep on fighting.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1539436426524.png (1.19 MB, 4200x6184)

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

You invaded Poland because you are destructive, murderous dogs who need to be finnaly put down.

You dare to call my People sub-humans when your filth has infested, destroyed, and infiltrated Europe just like the Jews you supposedely hate so much? When it infiltrated royal families, from Winsdor to Romanov, and when its people created Vth collumn in literaly every fucking nation, you cockroaches have spread to, from United States, to Russia? Jews could fucking learn destruction, theachery and sabotage from you. And they fucking did. It is no mistake that 90% of fucking kikes have German last names. You taught them how to destroy nations, how to spread propaganda, how to undermine traditional values.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

A Pole....

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Yet another thread devolved into a polack vs kraut thread, fuck off you shitters.

We are in this together.

Attached: band-of-brothers.jpg (100 KB, 960x599)

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

you're genetic trash

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

I think it's jews trying to keep brothers apart.

The hilarious thing is that poles are closer to kraut than russian.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

There will be ethnic viruses in our lifetime, we will kill all you kikes without even leaving our border. You can't do the same to us though, because we are your host and you cant survive without us haha

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Google battle of Bautzen
You Polaks couldn't even win a battle in the last days of war. Total Losers. Sad.

Attached: 1568489596896.png (76 KB, 552x524)

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Attached: Screenshot-20190923-191226.jpg (893 KB, 1920x1080)

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

Show your flag achmed

William Roberts
William Roberts

at least i will be able to have kids with other so called "genetic trash" by you. You will be lucky if you marry a nigger.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

I know Jow Forums usually just sees one color but it’s not just brown people but also white foreigners. Ethnic white Germans are a minority in their own country.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Germans will go extinct? You memed your own holocaust into existence by lying about it for 70 years. Only this time when it happens for real, people will laugh and celebrate.

Attached: 1569120478272.jpg (11 KB, 375x248)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

I fucking wish we could do anything, but we are occupied and we don't get to choose our own leaders. All of Europe is fucked just because Germany lost the war. If we had won the war, your country and every other eastern European country wouldn't still be a complete shithole in 100 years and your people would actually have a purpose instead of cleaning toilets for Übermensch Germans.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Yes, absolutely.
Sad and pathetic tribalism in the face of a common enemy. Unfuck yourselves, krauts and polacks.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

kek at this assmad

Attached: jhjhjv.png (831 KB, 557x575)

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

I've given up giving a fuck about Germany. They simply don't care what happens to their country so why should I?

Attached: GERMANY.png (148 KB, 640x640)

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

It was a victory for Poland, we have stopped the assault of Germshits.

Attached: Polish-charge.jpg (385 KB, 967x1831)

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

regions with 0% whites

Attached: 1530717593-bretty-good.gif (29 KB, 482x800)

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

should have been this bold in 1938 kek

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Poland is not a shithole you Germnigger, and you are the Untermensch now.

Attached: Based-Slav-man.jpg (107 KB, 1107x800)

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

b but muh Hitla

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

United we win.
Divided we lose.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

W-Where is that?

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

What ethnic group were doing the chest slapping in the streets?

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Sage

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

The kraut country should be made into a bohemian puppet state that only exists to serve the greater czech empire people.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Attached: Arco-di-tito-rilievo-del-trionfo-dopo-la-presa-di-gerusalemme-02.jpg (564 KB, 2048x1536)

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Now Show me what happened in the 5 years following that

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

well firing up every city west of Stockholm would end up at 2 city count, not too bad not too good

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

You had unironically one of the best defensive positions in Europe and one of the best industries, even krautshits stole your tanks and used them against France and Russia.

Poland had a retarded goverment prior to WW2 which antagonized both Czechs and Russians, and it was our downfall.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

i am not sure about that. From one side - you are right mainly because you would have fucked the commies and thus removed 30-40 years of economic stagnation from my country, but on the other hand - nazis hated slavs, so I do not think nazis were going to be very friendly to us.

Whether Bulgaria and other slav countries would have been better under nazi occupation is something i cannot answer. The commies did have their perks too - they wanted racial cohesion and as a whole were much more environmentally friendly compared to late stage capitalists.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

5 years following that

Germshits are beaten and divided between Russians and Americans.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Not as much as your surrounding countries, because you get all the billions in reperations all you want. You, together with all other countries we've invaded should pay us reperations for putting all the resources and effort into invading their countries.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

imagine hating Germans for the ideology you invented
You are literally falling for your own lies

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Fucking faggots fighting each other over goddamned jews. If you were real supermens you would have stayed out of the war and farmed your niggers in Africa like Portugal did.

Attached: antonio-de-oliveira-salazar.jpg (11 KB, 200x331)

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

because you get all the billions in reperations all you want

We have not recieved a single Euro of reparations for your slaughter of Polish population, and destruction of Warsaw.

You, together with all other countries we've invaded should pay us reperations for putting all the resources and effort into invading their countries.

How about you pay reparations to the world for destroying it 3 times in 100 years?

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

kike
That means satan worshipper who drinks blood from a severed baby penis, if I'm not mistaken.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Global Warming.
The crazy people live in the south and on the coast.
The heat makes them crazy.
And they pick the produce but we are working on that so they can't spread disease.
You pick Russia over UK moskal?

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

imagine hating Germans for the ideology you invented

Uhmm... so Poland invented... Liberalism? What is your point here?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Nah indians are already prepared by slavics for their future mission. They will impregnate every jewish girl.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Iran is going to murder you.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

P-please be not real. By the graces of All*h my Germanistan blood boils watching this.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Polish people are the best toilet cleaner. I'm so proud of these people.

Attached: 1568696524030.gif (21 KB, 300x300)

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

The only thing Germany did wrong was not annihilating you and the Jews. I always argued against it because Germans and Germany is no evil, but now I wish we actually fucking did what our enemies accuse us of just to make you all shut the fuck up.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Checked
Taking 'em home

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (13 KB, 474x355)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

my point is that you first made up that Germans opressed slavs for centuries and robbed you and everything even though history is not some onesided legend where everything you do is right and everything we do is wrong

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Shitty bait. You are a disgrace you germshit.
You coild not anihilate shit, you Germnigger. We have beaten you, we proved that we are superior.

Attached: Dresden-piles-of-dead-germs.jpg (195 KB, 1080x766)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Why? Why did they do that to her?

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

No, Drang nacht osten was invented by Germshits. You tried to destroy us all.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

This are Shiaa muslims, Jow Forums unironically supports them

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Cave aquilam, Iudaeus.

Redibimus.

Attached: 0Kh3skd.jpg (310 KB, 1600x900)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Eastern Europe gets enriched too. You've just got more time because you lived behind the Iron Curtain.

Attached: Euroweek3.png (859 KB, 863x562)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

outside your home.

Ryder White
Ryder White

For ruining europe 3 times they deserve it

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

more larping

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

romans hated germans

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Nice muslim party in your parliment jew boy, its already begun

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

do you think all Germans want to destroy and annihilate Poland?
do you think destroying Germany is a solution instead?
that's literally the mindset people had when Europe was pagan shithole - just annihilate eachother and get nowhere
stop trying to think like we are in ancient times

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Another reason was, Polish and Russian women actually liked the Germans, just like the French. They got treated way better by the Wehrmacht than German women got treated by Red Army.
And now your women are friendlytowards foreign invaders again. Must be nature.

Attached: Xj2sJu0S68nsGQLGGFPBvPAsb2Li4vns01GvNOG.jpg (74 KB, 948x649)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

youtube.com/watch?v=0b4g4ZZNC1E

Germany in 1993, a huge blind excitement fill the streets. National Socialist has come o power in a land trtured by unemploymen, bttered by loss of territory, demoralized by political wearkness.

Perhaps this wll be new beginnng...time of thinking is over.

Attached: Untitled.png (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

i support them.... in their own countries. They can do whatever they want there. BUT DON'T COME HERE!!!!

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

they shall be allowed into poland if they give up their wealth for the greater good

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Wehrmacht was trying to anihilate Poland.

And now your women are friendlytowards foreign invaders again. Must be nature.

no.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

t. mutt

you are the reason why the west is cucked you mongreil animal

Attached: amerimutt-le-50488517.png (85 KB, 500x541)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

we get "enriched" because of liberal shitheads like you!

Blake Long
Blake Long

not wanting to die in a war for Israel is supporting Shia
Fuck off

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

implying anyone wants to come to buggeria
lmfao

Dylan James
Dylan James

Large parts of modern day Germany were part of the Empire, Lukasz.

Attached: 07mGhlz.jpg (52 KB, 760x484)

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

AND IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY!!!! DO NOT COME HERE!!!

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Imagine the smell

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Your whole pooland is niggers you fucking moron

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

They didn't, but I wish they did. Your nation is of no importance, you have never achieved or done anything special, therefore you deserve to have your land retaken by Germans. Get fucked.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

We have won
LMAO POLES THINK THEY WIN WAR

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Poland has acomplished more than Germniggers, you were a fragmented shithole for most of history.

You are hypocritical, disgusting pieces of shit. I don't understand how Russians did not erxterminate 10 million Germniggers, just as you did with Russians. You are a nation of destroyers, who have contributed fucking nothing of value to the world. And no, you ignorant cretin, all that irrelevant shit like car engine or Rocketry were copied from other scientists. You fuckers even tried to erase the fact that it was a fucking Jew who created the first car in Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegfried_Marcus

You only managed to become relevant entirely due to Rhineland resources of coal and Iron, a factors that have fuck all to do with your supposed ''racial superiority''. You are not fucking special. You are not superior to anyone. Russians fucking oblitherated your pathetic ''1000 year old reich'' just like reffuges are now oblitherating Germany,

Your shithole can't die fast enough. You are still ruinning Europe for the third time in 100 years.

Attached: Based-Russian.webm (1.03 MB, 1280x720)

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

do you think if they conquered Germany they would have stopped there and left the ancestors of poles alone?

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Shut the fuck up you krautrat.
Yes.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

you import the worst of the worst of the nigger world, you nigger loving liberal german scum.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Not gonna read your nonsense bullshit and also not going to click any wikipedia link, ever. Fuck off.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

no u poolish piece of shit

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

XAAXXAXXAXXAXXA GERMANISTAN.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Sieg Heil

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

the master race is scared of 5 paragraphs. He probably failed school and can only read the following words: "refugees welcome"

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

oh look, another german hate bait

Attached: just-jew-it-3.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1000)

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

german education

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

You are still running Europe
FTFY bwahahahah

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

what do you mean?
answer me.
If Romans hated Germany, do you think they would have not hated Slavs once Germans would have been out of the way?
You realize Romans hated everyone that wasn't them?

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

No because it's pure bullshit. Also fuck off with your master race bullshit, no one is a master race and Germans never called themselves the master race you fucking idiot.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

How you won if you fucking splitted between soviets and germans? And your government hiding in london. Really pathetic.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

that fat boomer bitch probably voted to get these people in just so she could have slave labor to clean her fat boomer ass

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Slavics are master race.

Brody Green
Brody Green

This is why everyone hates polish people. You're all insufferable retards and the original favorite pet of the Jews.
I haven't forgot Danzig and neither will the world.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

isn't it strange that all other nations hate you? and half of all other nations actually try to genocide you? You would have to be very dump under these conditions to be a liberal snowflake and let everyone in your country even when it is obvious that noone likes you and probably 50% or more of the migrants would do crimes against you if they can get away with it.

John Ross
John Ross

you vile disgusting things are making opponents on all angles. You dare use the Star of Remphan and act holy while doing so. The Lord is watching your every movement.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Germany

I won't be happy until 100% of German population is non-white

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Defeated in only one month
Literally gets half of their country taken by the Soviets and forced eastward
Bu-But we won!

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

60 years of self hate propaganda will do that to anyone lol.
I bet you're not even white.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

master race is an incorrect translation of "Herrenrasse"
"Herrenrasse" means "Lord's Race", because the master race of piousness

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

You had me until the last line

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

mister 56%, do not interfere in our assault on Germany! can't you see that we are having a friendly excursion here?

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Post eye color or hand, Hunn.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

only mistakes of European was accepting you

You claim to be victims to the Egyptian, Babylonian, Roman and every tribe you encounter

Think different

They are the victim and you are the perpetrator

Europe and Arab world don't want you, but Jews keep infiltrate for wealth and powers

When European are gone you are finished

Han Chinese/Hindu nationalist/Arabs won't accept you

Attached: 1200px-Apple-logo-Think-Different-vectorized.svg.png (41 KB, 1200x757)

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

You mean like yours, swampy?

John Phillips
John Phillips

You shouldnt hate that much.
Most germans like you and acknowledge your culture and heritage, especially in eastern germany.
Hope you will do well in future. About the "germany is done thing" : yeah you are right...we are done. See us as a bad example what happens when globohomo crooks take over your country.

But have an eye on your women. They are worse than ours. Polish female students i learnt to know during university where the biggest race and country traitoring whores i've ever seen. Hope you can get them in line again.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

not doxxing myself, sorry. just imagine a slightly fat, white hand. and a brown coloured eye.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Please, no, fuck that desert shithole, give it to your nignogs

Attached: 1567661487658.png (498 KB, 622x621)

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Just imagine the smell... German woman are lucky they're not stuck with their native cucks.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

actually wanting a second Israel in central Europe
you're nuts

Attached: medinat.jpg (48 KB, 400x566)

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Take a look back at how and why we took your country in 1940, then apologize.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

now that i think about it, germans are a lot like jews - they are both hated, both can be somewhat successful in their fields, both are liberal and have strange ideas on how to destroy the white race in the name of "progress", both have strange sexual fantasies..... are you and the kikes related?

William Wilson
William Wilson

Based and slant-pilled.

Attached: Yuri07.jpg (392 KB, 1041x1200)

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

kek. I fully expect Germany to wage war on the whites all over again. Just typical. At least this time it won't be a frag

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Attached: 1509345800542.jpg (51 KB, 625x626)

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Where do you think ashkenazi come from?

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

i always thought all of them come from Israel/Palestine.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Not likely. More likely they frag muzzies and we chill and laugh.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

das rite!
Ashkenazi, the most vile and destructive kind of jews, literally translates to "German Jew".

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

You dumbass eastern europeans are all being absolutely PLAYED by the jews. While you all keep on getting all pissy about your neighbors, your attention is being diverted from the rapefugees and the jews.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

You're completely delusional. All of the Germans are bunch of spineless nigger loving autists. Keep pointing finger at others and calling them "race traitor", while you're part of the problem..

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

They come from central asia, not Palestine. They need fucking sunscreen when they go to their supposed holy land KEK

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Yeah, I totally see a bunch of old white boomers killing muzzies

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

lol, never trust kikes.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

I just hope US becomes broke enough by the time this boils over so we don't get dragged into 'saving Europe' again. Fuck that shit

William Long
William Long

pray to your baby-dick-sucking god that you will be successful because nobody will help you this time if you fail

Attached: 1567175338578.jpg (329 KB, 980x742)

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

So this confirms all the French care about is their bread

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

subhuman scum. The sad part is the Marroco government will not execute this scum

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

being this delusional

Attached: D1wFjFEU0AAiU-X.jpg (150 KB, 1200x611)

Liam Long
Liam Long

thot patrolling islam style.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

imgrock.net/ziek2kjhl1ej/8.jpg

Parker Young
Parker Young

not clicking your shit nigger

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

ISIS doesn't like western women, that's why

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

no, because you want to bepart of the EU because your leaders are as corrupt as anybod else. And EU means, you lose your autonomy and must become a globohomo nation.
And as far as I know there haven't been protests or anythig like that against Euroweek. Polacks just tolerate that 12 year old polish girls cuddle (and god knows what else) with 30-40 year old Black and Brown men.
Bulgaria tolerated that 90% of their population left the country instead of being patriotic and staying there. because they were more greedy for money than interested in keepig their country. Romania is depopulated too but that doesn't matterbecause they will import 500.000 Pakistani workers.
The West is bad but the East isn't nearly as "based" as people claim.

Attached: 15448007481d3a3fff9e90f37a15a1de260cc0b372.jpg (93 KB, 750x430)

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

UN FLAG
fishy porn of what may be underage girl
UN flags should be gased

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

that was beautiful, I hope hollywood makes a movie like that.

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

They should do this to all other anti-Germans everywhere.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

This. Germoids are mutant subhuman Slavs.

Lucas White
Lucas White

True, but we will be raised from the dust, whereas you who put us there will suffer the fate described in Lamentations, forsaken by God. So sad.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Germans can't fight for themselves either lmao

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

well, you are not wrong here. As far as it paint me to do it I have to commend on how the commies managed to maintain the ethnical diversity of our countries - mainly by making immigration impossible. Right now it all seems to just be a globohomo nightmare.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

there haven't been protests
dude there are numerous lawsuits going on right now

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Jews
Drink
Human
Blood

Attached: 0FA11EB2-ECB5-4909-9FDD-5D35ABF5D7FE.jpg (80 KB, 599x685)

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

oh i am sure the muslims are going to be doing it to germans, alright. I am not sure if some of these germans would be anti-german, but if you mean "anti-german" by liberals, then be happy - around 80|% of the germans that are going to be beheaded are going to be anti-german.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

I have seen many pictures of happy Russian and Polish girls with German soldiers.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Germans...they never learn do they

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

I have seen many pictures of happy German girls with American niggers and French niggers.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Seriously guys, do you have to be do retarded?

We should hate only kikes, shitskins and riceaters, not our fellow brothers from Europe.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Well post some, it's not like you can't.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Hook, line and sinker.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Attached: amalek2.png (126 KB, 850x1202)

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

they will import 500.000 Pakistani workers
Fake news we only import SE Asians and only 40k are allowed to work for now.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

germans
brothers
fuck off shitlesian

Attached: 1521654362482.png (452 KB, 1195x972)

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

Based

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

supporting Iran which is based on spreading the shiaa "Islamic Revolution" to the world via proxy organizations
fuck off

John Adams
John Adams

I agree, master. They deserve it and they will die.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

supporting persians above you dirty jews is every white mans duty

Attached: 1569310472156.png (66 KB, 850x242)

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

next time change your flag before posting something like this

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

youv'e been larping for 70 years now making jokes while we control all media everywhere by now, importing the most savage on earth to rape and breed you out of existence in your own countries while brainwashing your women into accepting it, all of this while painting sick ass murals of said things below your moay priced monuments. its in the open and you cant do shit about it.
for all of this... I can take being called a kike. it really hurts. awww.

the jews right you know, can hate him till youre in a grave but they still won. white peoples compassion and acceptance is the white races downfall

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

a band of shitskin permavirgins
"h-how can g-german reeee-recove!
lol
I thought this band of "military-aged" refugee bitches was supposed to be epic conquerors, not worthless jobless niggers who can't even get a gf

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Attached: Screenshot2011-12-15at1.48.00PM.png (873 KB, 797x500)

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

I thought this band of "military-aged" refugee bitches was supposed to be epic conquerors, not worthless jobless niggers who can't even get a gf

they infultrated your countries without raising a sword, infact you work daily to pay them to invade you.. seems to me they fucked you lot pretty hard

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Excuse me, but which country has their hands in my wallet? It isn't the Iranians!

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Berlin, for example.
No, I'm not a part of "muh slavs must take revenge on germans" narrative, but a lot off ancient cities in Germany have slavic origins.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

nigger "infiltration"
TOP KEK
getting shipped around like cattle all over the planet, so the "economy" has more niggers to sell a snickers bar too, reminds me of niggers getting shipped to work plantations for no wages at all, putting white men out of jobs
now tell me how those niggers have "taken over" the US
literal human garbage that can be killed on sight any time the ethnics want to

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

permavirgins
they can take german girls against their will and the police will do nothing about it, if you complain you will be charged with hate crime

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

yes! that's why the hang out as a group of 5 niggers outside of mcdonalds, getting laid never ever, because they can take grills "anytime"
lololo

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

ALL whites incl. Jews.

William Nelson
William Nelson

TOP KEK
getting shipped around like cattle all over the planet, so the "economy" has more niggers to sell a snickers bar too, reminds me of niggers getting shipped to work plantations for no wages at all, putting white men out of jobs
now tell me how those niggers have "taken over" the US
literal human garbage that can be killed on sight any time the ethnics want to

this is top tier coping i will admit. do you "kek" when your white woman are raped and murdered by these plantation slaves? infact its illegal in your countries to even critisize it.. they are your replacements and keking wont change that. they won, you lost.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

tell me more about "copes" monkey, when your whole existence on this shitskin virgin copester board, can be summed up into HOPES that other countries turn into the same shit a nigger like you lives in
as of this moment, you're most likely posting in a self-help thread for shitskins such as yourself (eg. g-go to the gym bros, n-noooFap bros!!), an actual cope thread about whitegirls (because let's be honest, a tall white guy like me fucks more in 2 weeks than you in a lifetime), a nazi-roleplay thread (as if a nigger has the capability to be anything other than cannon-fodder) and the list of your pathetic deeds goes on!
tell me more about my country, that is literal heaven-on-earth compared to the SHIT you live in, every single day
LMAO

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

More like Allahu Ahkbar these days sport

Your country is in free fall

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Man that's what I call a good motivational speech.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Brought to you by Bennie Shirtenstein's Shirt Warehouse. 'Til Friday, buy 3 Shirts, get half-off on a fourth, only at Bennie Shirtenstein's.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Koreans are based af

youtube.com/watch?v=D5Zf5EeCBXE

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

they are your replacements and keking wont change that. they won, you lost.
Who cares let them do what they want.

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Your country has been in free fall since the very beginning

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Iran is going to destroy Israel.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

tell me more about "copes" monkey, when your whole existence on this shitskin virgin copester board, can be summed up into HOPES that other countries turn into the same shit a nigger like you lives in
as of this moment, you're most likely posting in a self-help thread for shitskins such as yourself (eg. g-go to the gym bros, n-noooFap bros!!), an actual cope thread about whitegirls (because let's be honest, a tall white guy like me fucks more in 2 weeks than you in a lifetime), a nazi-roleplay thread (as if a nigger has the capability to be anything other than cannon-fodder) and the list of your pathetic deeds goes on!
tell me more about my country, that is literal heaven-on-earth compared to the SHIT you live in, every single day
LMAO

thats a cute deflection, however i was raised knowing my life could end at any time, i was raised knowing my culture and people are outnumbered but dying to perserve it is the greatest thing to do..

you first worlders on the other hand are different, you grip to your peace and fragility with everything you have, you avoid conflict because you might get hurt. you are weak.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Even during the period of the Polish feudal fragmentation, the Germans were only able to lead shadow wars against the Polish dukedoms, or at best, utilize the Teutonic Order to Germanize newly gained Polish territories (Teutonic takeover of Gdansk and many other settlements and ports in Northeastern Poland), or territories and lands that were diplomatically and culturally close to Poland (Pomerania). After the Polish and Lithuanians gangraped the Teutonic Order, the silent Germanization of that part of Europe was put to an indefinite hold, and with it, any attempts of Germany to subvert Poland (due to being too weak to defeat them in battle).

Maybe you're oblivious to it, but we see a clear pattern of Germans doing everything in their might to either steal Polish land, wealth, settlements and population (through assimilation, first and foremost), for they're entirely aware of the fact that everything Polish is perpetually more worth than whatever the German has ever made. This is as much as a historical fact as it a source of perpetual butthurt for the German, which is why he always seeks to undermine and berate the Pole or Poland, for their very existence reminds them of how inferior they are to them. Partitions of Poland, assimilation of Poles in Silesia, Greater Poland and Prussia, the failed Germanization of Western and Northwestern Poland, Posen, etc. The fact alone that the Germans were literally FLEEING Germany, and risking their lives just to get to Poland speaks volumes of how pitiful the German was. Even Prussia was founded as an old Polish vassal.Your whole nation is based around betrayal, treachery and theft

Attached: 59942738-286993092205380-5352547566087045120-n.jpg (27 KB, 315x315)

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

we iz controlling youz

Attached: 1569303544673.jpg (47 KB, 623x302)

William Foster
William Foster

Good luck with your Christian Minecraft Server user.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

can someone translate?

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

I was raised knowing my life could end at any time
pfffffffhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
holy shit, you must have felt so cool writing this, I only wish I could see the smelly cuckshed you posted this from
nigger, your room fits into my garage!

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

pfffffffhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
holy shit, you must have felt so cool writing this, I only wish I could see the smelly cuckshed you posted this from
nigger, your room fits into my garage!

You sell out your nation, its people, your culture for a quick buck, you worship consumerism and "things" than you do your people, you have no pride in anything, you do not value anything of worth. you would sell off your sister for a new Ipad. You are weak people, this is why you will be replaced.

David Perry
David Perry

the funny part here is that this "description" fits non-white sweatshop/plantation/cheap mining races such as yourself, almost to a t
a nigger talking about selling countries, hooooo boy!
monkeyboy, "people" like you DO sell their sisters, in the REAL world TODAY!
WAKE UP, YOU PISSED YOUR PANTS OLOL

Chase Long
Chase Long

the funny part here is that this "description" fits non-white sweatshop/plantation/cheap mining races such as yourself, almost to a t
a nigger talking about selling countries, hooooo boy!

again, all you can talk about is consumerism and money. is this the extent of your existence? if so, why would anyone bat an eye to preserve it? it feels like im speaking to a spoilt child that has never had real loss or conflict in their life, just sailing away on easy mode. this is why you value nothing and nothing values you. you are peaked and your time is soon over.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

don't backpedal out of your cuckshed, some nigger is gonna behead you and make barrel soup

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

the germanization of the east was mostly peacefuly for two reasons
1.) there were barely any people living there - the slavs that took over the area during the migrationary period only marginally populated it, the Germans meanwhile due to the migrationary period's western movement were too overpopulated and naturally resettled the east of Germany, especially since the founding of the city of Lübeck by Graf Adolf of Holstein that opened a gate for villages like Danzig or Stettin to be colonized and turned into cities
2.) the local dukedoms were willing to integrate - the local dynasties and lords pledged allegiance to the catholic empire, dynasties like the obodrites continued to be preserved until today, although the current interregnum prevents the monarchs from acting rightfully.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

don't backpedal out of your cuckshed, some nigger is gonna behead you and make barrel soup

i think you have just proved my point, good luck with whatever bleak future is set for you, i will pray you find something of worth, that is real within your lifetime.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

it's like you talked to one shitskin and you've talked to them all
oh nooo, I feel so bad for myself when a nigger p-prayy for mee, noo boo hoo hoo ho hahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHA

you live in shit, monkeyfuck
go pray for some UNaid instead

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

If they're Shia, this is fine. They are only ooga-boogaing, not showing a display of dominance like the Sunni subhumans are. Plus the camera angle makes it seem like there is way more muslims than there actually are.

They are not close to winning at all. All they have is a tiny strip of land and they have to live like sardines there, they have to share that with some Ayrabs and come under rocket attack from time-to-time, too.

The only man so far who has had the courage to do anything about the crapskin invasion was an Iranian.

Attached: 1566512055360.jpg (63 KB, 938x470)

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

The holy people and race of Europe will prevail.
Christianity was promised offspring. We were promised that your land will be glassy desert we shall dance around.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

What is she thinking in this moment?
You're literally inbred.

Attached: yfw.jpg (52 KB, 700x941)

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

nigger ran off then came back with a phonepost
should have put a memeflag on, holy shit how embarrassing for you

David Reyes
David Reyes

Did a german fuck your mother or something?

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

keked

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

How do I get these men in my house to fuck me