/auspol/ - Gook on suicide watch

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Remember when Rudd/Gillard caved to the Greens Auspol membas
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-16/moree-farmer-ian-turnbull-shot-dead-glen-turner-trial/7417720

Attached: flag.jpg (40 KB, 852x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-24/photojournalist-shot-in-face-in-haiti-as-senator-opens-fire/11542214
bitchute.com/video/OFtr5kDOz7yh/
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-23/tattooist-of-auschwitz-author-defends-book-on-eve-of-sequel/11527252
bodybuilding.com/content/the-basics-of-training-for-size-or-strength.html
youtu.be/mcMh6GZoFC8
youtube.com/watch?v=G4BVzYGeF0M
youtube.com/watch?v=akbzRuZmqVM
youtu.be/VlMBs_HUcxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-KAqa2Af0JY
youtu.be/wk5pO06BdSk
typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/
congress.gov/congressional-record/2019/09/20/house-section/article/H7860-1
thetypingcat.com/typing-speed-test/1m
twitter.com/njemelbourne
alfatyping.com/typingtest/

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

Attached: 1565852176547.jpg (706 KB, 915x1379)

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

need a 15 year old girlfriend

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

You forgot this.

Attached: images-(11).jpg (22 KB, 400x400)

William Gray
William Gray

I love it how you make memes that try to steal the thunder off my redpills.
I'll have you giving classical latin lessons soon enough

Attached: yeees-storm-god.jpg (82 KB, 550x766)

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Anyone watching The Masked Singer? A LOT of freemason Illuminati shit going on desu

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

asio already here

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

And this

Attached: images-(6).jpg (70 KB, 478x642)

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

I just watched all of Jojos bizarre adventure and now I’m bored

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

That's a raging hapa, there's like 3-4 of them. 2 are in a homo relationship.

t.literally doesn't even work for asio

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Based nog knows how to treat the lugenpresse
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-24/photojournalist-shot-in-face-in-haiti-as-senator-opens-fire/11542214
Anning should have done this.

Landon White
Landon White

Scomo finally put flak on China today lads
Maybe he can now withdraw foreign aid from Isreal as they are a first world country with global responsibility

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Attached: 1564722287405.jpg (464 KB, 914x978)

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

cunny

John Powell
John Powell

Well use the recipes to make some neat crystals

Attached: 1569269170091.jpg (152 KB, 1024x1024)

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

need a 15 year old girlfriend
What YOU need is a fucking gaol sentence.

Jason Price
Jason Price

The farmer was actually pretty based.

Some nosey hippie faggot from the government trespassing on his land to spy on him knocking the odd tree down.

**Gets is fucking head blown off**

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Haiti
Parliament
cunt goes apeshit and starts shooting
Hes on the inside shooting out, not outside shooting in.
At least he shot a journo.
Backwards land

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

just want to eat teen ass

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

grool

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

In front of those endless crosses, in front of those dead soldiers lost in forgotten wars, my despair turned to shame,my shame to guilt,my guilt to anger and my anger to rage.

Attached: 1552956111290.jpg (68 KB, 599x420)

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Does anyone have a link to the video?
Asking for a friend.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Hahaha you dumb fucks are always parroting the shit I say and trying to bend it.

We're going to have better communities and people and country and you're going to seethe forever.
I genuinely feel bad for you that you didn't get a choice in being a hapa.

Hahahaha wanna here something sick? You could get some real asian acceptance if you went and fucking immolated yourself.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

FUck lads. How long has Jow Forums been unbanned from Optus? It's been a hot minute

Attached: 1489477818576.jpg (54 KB, 375x196)

Angel James
Angel James

Its your frens lucky day
bitchute.com/video/OFtr5kDOz7yh/

Attached: 1565829708310.jpg (210 KB, 570x775)

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

You can tell by the quality of the posts.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

GIB TEEN PUSY N BUTTHOLE

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Seeing as that moll wants to ban sites hosting it, do you think the cunt will ban bitchute?

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

You pay you pay

Attached: 1565707275245.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

How cruel fate can be. Imagine being an Australian man in the pub with his mates in the early 20th century or before. Despite the dust and the heat and the hardships, you could confidently say that at least you lived in a white mans land.
Now look at any Australian capital cities CBD.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Bitchute doesnt host it

Attached: 156584410448925.jpg (228 KB, 796x586)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

They'll ban any site that doesn't censor in favor of government bullshit and claim it is to stop extreme ideas. We have reached and passed the high watermark for information availability in the west.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

picrelated
Glow
Justdoit

Attached: images.jpg (13 KB, 346x500)

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Pubs shut at 6pm then so it wasn't all awesome.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

I was travelling as a tourist in Western Europe at the time, France, Spain Portugal and others.The first event that begun the change was the terror attack in Stockholm, on the 7th of April 2017. It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occurring on a regular basis throughout my adult life. But for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which I had greeted previous attacks didn’t eventuate. Something that had been a part of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the West by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, I could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something, this time, was different.

Attached: 1564722287404.jpg (62 KB, 630x472)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

true blue.

Attached: 5636208-1x1-340x340.jpg (17 KB, 340x340)

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

school age girls walking around in see through black leggings and all you can see is ass cheeks and thong

fuck my life

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

abc.net.au/news/2019-09-23/tattooist-of-auschwitz-author-defends-book-on-eve-of-sequel/11527252
The kvetching in this article is turned up to 11. 'You can't make stuff up about our made up story!'

Owen James
Owen James

Why are all politicians and journalists in Australia such faggot's? Why do all journalist and politicians love to talk about muh democracy? We don't have fucking democracy. We have no control over anything that happens. Is that democracy? ... alcohol tax goes up I didn't vote for that? Tobacco tax goes up i didn't vote for that. They took our guns I didn't vote for that they took our property rights through the sustainable development act. I didn't vote for that. My taxes keep going up I didn't vote for that. My town is being replaced by shit skin's and dog eating chinks I sure as fuck didn't vote for that......muh democracy muh fee speach. There is not one journalist politician or social commentator in this country who doesn't deserve have them and their families rounded up and executed via guillotine.

As for police well all police should be forced back into colonial uniform from the 1700s and take away their fucking glocks and BMW'S and replace them with a musket and a fucking horse.

Attached: 1569285260352.jpg (23 KB, 400x300)

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

That difference was Ebba Akerlund.
Young, innocent and dead Ebba.

Attached: photo-2019-06-08-17-49-404.jpg (448 KB, 640x640)

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Pics?

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

Its like this because the system is working exactly as intended.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

We used to be a country with a government, now its the other way around.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

What can be done?

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

It has become a monster. It's taken a few decades but it's finally become tyrannical.
What can be done ?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming.
Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.
I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored.

Attached: 1564995236903.gif (1.82 MB, 700x394)

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

I have no good ideas. Just about everyone is on some sort of welfare, even well paid people get money for childcare. The education system teaches people to worship and trust the state. It's only a few non-conformists who find their way here and no normies like a non-conformist. I just stay at home and don't really engage with people. I can't even talk to family members about things as they seem to be incapable of indulging in critical thinking that may challenge their worldview. I'm in my mid 40s and it saddens me how much freedom we have lost in such a short time. You got any ideas?

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Imagine getting obsessed with some prepubescent dead girl from a foreign country and ruining your life over it. What a flog.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Shit it’s looking like I might lose this cs bet I got the only map over hasn’t hit on with these teams

Attached: 1BA7838F-739D-46DF-8BD2-4CF2C7A72E38.png (707 KB, 801x724)

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

What...?
Simple.
Provoke some random fucktards to either go lonewoofjeehad or skoolshooter so the Feds and Spooks get to accellerate the final crash.
whisper a few meth heads that they can go Garglehummus and run kids down for 72gerbils
troll incels into jerking off to Tarranting
Ban more Strayan things so the mediafaces can pretend were getting safer.
Sell more things to China - houses, farmland, politicians...
Sit back waiting to become picrelated

Attached: images-(2).jpg (39 KB, 658x370)

Ian Green
Ian Green

The second event was the 2017 French General election. The candidates were an obvious sign of our times: a globalist, capitalist, egalitarian, an ex-investment banker was no national beliefs other than the pursuit of profit versus a milquetoast,feckless, civic nationalist, an uncontroversial figure who’s most brave and inspired idea resolved to the possible deportation of illegal immigrants.

Attached: 1564570575735.jpg (218 KB, 792x1024)

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Australians. lol

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Now beg for food money like you normally do.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

I keep seeing these tall high school girls on my way home and it makes me miss those short skirt long leg days

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Despite this ridiculous match up, the possibility of a victory by the quasi-nationalist was at least, to myself, a sign that maybe a political solution was still possible.The internationalist, globalist, anti-white, ex-banker won. It wasn’t even close. The truth of the political situation in Europe was suddenly impossible to accept.My despair set in.My belief in a democratic solution vanished.

Attached: 1563200562770.png (644 KB, 690x972)

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Stop going home and wearing your short skirt, tranny poove.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

poor brenton, the shitskins he murdered would've literally been replaced in a few hours walking through the airport gates, he should've just spent his money on little chink prozzies

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Maybe you and a few mates could learn how to drive a bulldozer and use several of them to sever the all road and rail lines that take food and fuel into a major city. It would take longer to repair than their supplies would last especially if you kept hitting new sections. The bugmen would start to eat each other,

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

ah, and about 5 lucky guys per year get to bang them, i was not one of those 5

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

The final push was witnessing the state of French cities and towns. For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.
But once I arrived in France, I found the stories to not only be true, but profoundly understated.

Attached: 1563204603721.jpg (112 KB, 1228x691)

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Pretty easy to manipulate a country when they are addicted/ dependant on welfare.
I'm probably in a similar situation as you. But I'm in my late 20s...as for my Idea well I've been thinking of leaving to America but their not far behind us.

If I stayed in Australia I would like to get involved in some type of political migration to a state. The best option would be the northern territory. Because of its Low population. We would have a better chance. Well 150k people voted for anning. 180k people voted for liberal democrats. You get what I mean the disgruntled people are out there....states can change gun laws and a lot of other things. I honestly think it's the only option. Any thoughts on that?

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

6 captures needed to post this

Attached: Australia.jpg (132 KB, 678x678)

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

5 guys per year starting in grade 8 mate.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

I've got the manifesto but I've never read it. Tonight your posts have convinced me it is not only a worthwhile, but a necessary read.
Thanks mate.

Attached: 1564788256387.jpg (86 KB, 900x602)

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

if they're not a faggot they lose their job instantly
i remember about 10 years ago this guy wrote about how property investors were cunts, that was the last article he ever wrote, he was a *really* good writer too

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Thanks for putting in the effort to respond. But I think we need to be smarter. Drug warfare works. Target the area's that are the problem areas

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

the hot skanky ones were banging by year 8, then the hot normal ones by about 15-16 i think, a few of the guys in my year got to fuck em but not many at all, but i wouldn't know for sure i wasn't in the cool cliques

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

In every french city, in every french town the invaders were there.
No matter where I travelled, no matter how small or rural the community I visited, the invaders were there.
The french people were often in a minority themselves, and the french that were in the streets were often alone, childless or of advanced age.
Whilst the immigrants were young, energized and with large families and many children.

Attached: 1557412062207.jpg (96 KB, 976x549)

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Did you used to wank in the toilets at school thinking about the hot girls?

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

It's more like 5 guys didn't get banged before they finished high school.

Taking a leaf out of the greens book huh? Going after the school kids.

Listen kids it's easy, just tell one you like her and ask her to go out with you. Then you get to kiss them all the time.
Also, sealing the deal. You have to be "going out" with them for at least a few weeks if you're in year 10, you can do it faster as you get older. You just say "lets root" and then take them somewhere where people can't see and then you pull their undies down. But you have to kiss them for like 2 whole minutes before you try to actually put the penis in. Remember to clip your nails AND FILE THEM every single week kids.

hahaha holy fuck these shills are hilarious

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

The only thing you DON'T do is be a loudmouth about it in front of your friends, or her friends. If you be a loudmouth they hate that. It's fine to be a loudmouth about other things like sport and whatever, but don't be ab loudmouth about the girl you're "going out" with

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

nah just at home, i had a fantasy about this one girl where we banged in the school dunny tho, she became a lawyer, smart as fuck probably 150-160 iq

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

I remember pulling into a shopping centre car park to buy groceries in some moderate sized town in Eastern France, of roughly 15-25 thousand people. As I sat there in the parking lot, in my rental car, I watched a stream of the invaders walk through the shopping centre’s front doors.
For every french man or woman there was double the number of invaders.
I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town, refusing to stay any longer in the cursed place and headed on to the next town.

Attached: 15542346767890.png (22 KB, 250x221)

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

haha sure at least half the guys were virgins by the time school ended or had banged some slam pig which doesn't count

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

It's school holidays, you can ask one on facebook to sleep over at your house though inbox. DONT POST ON THE WALL

John Taylor
John Taylor

Watching channel 7 with farther while having a sesh and shitposting on pol...

When will huey bring the rains down on Qld for fuck sakes... I blame the Jude.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

You lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Attached: gym-pill.jpg (1.88 MB, 2100x1500)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

I've thought about getting involved in politics but not sure how it would go for someone who has been a DSP neet for so long. It may be possible to create a community but it would be hard for a lot of people to just move en masse. I'm basically stuck where I am for the moment due to family and housing reasons and I don't have to work. It would be hard for a wagie to up and move, especially to a place like the NT which is drowning in debt and I bet is corrupt as fuck due to all the abo money floating around that some cunt would want to pocket part of.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

I remember that also?

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Daily reminder that Australia has a borderline pedopilic age of consent

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

yeah but if you started drinking at 6 in the morning it'd be alright, pass out by 4 o clock.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Yes mate, see this all the time and think "have you cunt?".

So have you champ?

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Yeah boi if you do sit ups with your spine straight it works the back muscles and that's how you avoid the backpain meme in your 20s. Also doing it really increases the lifespan of your joints, there are many joints in your spine.
The idea with weight lifting isn't to lift a heavy amount of weight, it's to pump your muscles full of blood so they get bigger and stretch out.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Just when I have a career, car, and my own place, I begin to get too old for that. So it goes.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

You need to be seriously redpilled and know all of our history from the Roman republic to the anglos and french to the renaissance to today.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

Remember kids: If you get laid because of Jow Forums advice make sure you come back and tell us. It makes the shills really really angry.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Driving toward the next french town on my itinerary, knowing that inevitably the invaders would also been there, I found my emotions swinging between fuming rage and suffocating despair at the indignity of the invasion of France, the pessimism of the french people, the loss of culture and identity and the farce of the political solutions offered.
I came upon a cemetery, one of the many mass cemeteries created to bury the French and other European soldiers lost in the Wars that crippled Europe.
I had seen many pictures and heard many people discuss the cemeteries, but even knowing about these cemeteries in advance, I was still not prepared for the sight.

Attached: 1557612607268.jpg (57 KB, 1024x727)

Easton James
Easton James

who's shilling what?

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

No you're shilling

See kids, he's mad it's great

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Yeahnah.
Ten years ago I'd have pulled out a map of exactly which culverts to put a cratering charge in, now I'm just sitting back waiting for the IRG to close the Hormuz and all non-military trucks will be out of diesel within the week.
Yeah, even though the official optimism says we've got about 3 weeks fuel stock, thats at normal usage rates, not after they quarantine stock for the tanks to hold off the chinks and the cops to quell the foodriots, and enough jet fuel for Canberra to escape.
The only digging I'm doing is my selfsufficiency veggies, unearthing the pvc pipes is still much later.

Attached: images.jpg (45 KB, 458x669)

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

What do you think mate?
Depends if you're training for strength or hypertrophy.

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

that was *after* they voted macron and scoffed at le pen? haha poor brenton, that video was sick tho

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Aren't they the same thing?

Michael White
Michael White

Kek, that 4g plus lad on OPtus is grouse. hope some raj working there is reading all of this.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

nah you sound butthurt tho, looking to make someone mad...troll poofta

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

No.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

What you need to be able to do is move people emotionally. Presenting facts is one thing but it doesn't work in politics. You need to combine it with pathos. If you look at Australian society most people are rhetorical thinkers rather than dialectic, especially women. That's why lefty bullshit is so popular.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

I'm gonna say yes.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Please redpill me. You can type pretty fast yeah and bust it out in like 2 minutes

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

I've just read the part after this.
When the attack happened my initial reaction was
"Good!".
The more I read this the more I agree with him.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

im neet, is leftism really that popular here?

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Let's have a typing competition to see who can type the most characters per minute.
I'll post a link to a character counter website when I finish my laundry so we can all use the same website

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Not even. Thanks Saint Tarrant for making anyone right of the Krassenstein brothers into an even bigger demonic entity.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

I think if you think that’s a good way to spend Tuesday night they’ve already got you.

It’s probably just more that television and cinema is running out of low IQ pursuits and we haven’t yet arrived at the moral degradation necessary to make reanimated aborted fetuses, graft them onto machines and make them fight in an arena with the latest person found using blackface.

Liam White
Liam White

I put in some tomatoes and a jostaberry bush today. I don't eat many veggies but I like gardening. I'd like to raise animals for meat like I used to but I live in a little place where that isn't really possible unless it japanese quail or something. Can't wait until I can move to the country again.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

emandm#7538

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Nah it's just that the liberal party won't fight the left or go for the win. They are so liberal they act like there isn't even a government. It's because they're corrupt and the labor party isn't fighting them either they just import niggers and collaborate with foreign labor parties so it seems like they have a united front.
None of them are in the game of governing the country in a geopolitical ecosystem it's FUCKING GAY

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

You'd be right
bodybuilding.com/content/the-basics-of-training-for-size-or-strength.html

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

people that don't belong here are allowed and encouraged to voice how "offended" they are by this now.
all those lads that fought and died thinking that was how Australia would be for centuries.

Attached: 1525309776044.png (144 KB, 394x360)

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Every sizeable political party in the country is left wing. What do you think?

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Libs are left wing.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Ahh I get it. I just want to be rock solid with huge endurance and good strength.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

They are ‘One Nation Conservatives’ a-la David Cameron. Neoliberal economics policy - so progressive if you went to school with them, socially liberal unless you enjoy wine, women and song, conservative insofar as they push for stratification but based on how many Ray Whites you own rather than some grand lineage with a noblesse oblige.

I hate them dearly. And yet, Labor have had their nuts irradiated and I don’t know if I can vote for them anymore. They’re not voting for me...

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Realising that the big crime was demographically gutting the country
Realising that letting your youngest, fittest men die en masse is a timebomb throughout the West
FFS Churchill why not just let Nazi and Commo retards duke it out and keep the Empire

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

Thread theme: youtu.be/mcMh6GZoFC8

Nostalgic for a time I can barely remember

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

churchill was a zionist I'm pretty sure dude.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=G4BVzYGeF0M

The thing about fighting Hitler was the cult of authority. Hitler was redpilled but pretty bluepilled and tried to resurrect the old roman style emperors.

Attached: ETERNAL.jpg (48 KB, 320x466)

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

Nostalgic for a time I can barely remember
I wasn't even born yet.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

I’m pretty sure World War One wasn’t a Zionist concern.

Even World War Two I think some Stormcoomers are pressing it a bit. Rothschilds et al sure love war profiteering but some of you guys act like they were on Hitler’s speed dial (and that somehow he’s a Hindu god).

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Stormcoomers
dropped.
talk later kike faggot.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

WE ARE FUCKING ANGLOS OURS IS A THOUSAND YEAR CIVILIZATION
THERE WAS A TIME WHERE IT WAS ALWAYS DAYTIME SOMEWHERE IN THE EMPIRE IT WAS SO BIG, THE SUN NEVER SETS
DON'T LET SEETHING GOOKS DEMORALISE YOU, THEY DESTROYED THEIR CIVILIZATION IT IS LESS THAN 100 YEARS OLD

Owen Green
Owen Green

youtube.com/watch?v=akbzRuZmqVM
BRITONS WILL NEVER BE SLAVES

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

I came in closer to this but I feel sorry for you twenty first century shits. You are less tied to what was, and so we’re going to have to have mullets all over again and learn that communism and Nazism were kind of gay. Well probably more so because they will be run by gays, I suppose. Anyway, forgive my trick knee and humour someone who still rolls his jeans up.

youtu.be/VlMBs_HUcxQ

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

bump

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Churchill was a political futurist but a failure as a military strategist.
the Ottomans will collapse
land in the Dardanelles

Attached: 1565469882805.png (391 KB, 850x427)

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

No really, how is that Hitler stuff working out for you? I had a flirtation and weathered some of the social suicide before realising most successful Nationalist movements were not totalitarian nor tied to a mythic conception of some great other. The ones that failed not so much.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

are you a fucking retard? what, you think we all wear SS uniforms when we get groceries?
only shills bag out Stormfront you fucking kike.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Also what’s a guy ta do? It’s not like he shot firsf. I think it would have been better to let the German hipster and the Russian dude with the chip on his shoulder work it out.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

wearing the leather ss gear at Aldi.

Attached: 1554679558153.jpg (865 KB, 2544x4000)

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Fuck this country. Uni is all gooks. They work their asses off. All the hite guys I know are either meth heads or the sons of wealthy jews. Any middle class white guy has no pride in anything. Just costant apathy. Either meth or booze. Burn it to the ground.

Australian culture at this point is just saying cunt, drinking and neglecting yoiur kids

Attached: 1568040650319.png (615 KB, 640x631)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Based Hitler called us Ayrans, which is good enough for me, and was redpilled on indo-europeans to an extent and gave us rockets. But he was bluepilled on oathbreaking and religion.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

i envy them a bit, what they don't know doesn't hurt them and all that, zoomers seem pretty happy

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

what the gooks want 101

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

He’s only saying this to placate the American’s. If he was really concerned about China he’d openly condemn China’s implicit threat to isolate Australia and much more if it continued to pursue it’s alliance with the US.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

You need to be redpilled enough to seriously influence them.
I'm going to help all the bogans I grew up with who can't drive, to drive. Then I will employ them and they'll fucking owe me everything.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Nah, fuck ‘em they’ll cane it even more into the ground and they should like 80s music because that’s what I like innit.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

I hope somebody followed my tip from the last thread is just hit

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

yeah man, I go up to the checkout girl in the outfit and say "Sieg Heil M'lady"
fucking "social suicide" fuck this kike.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

They do that while it produces money, eventually they will use all the resources and collapse your economy by siphoning money overseas (because some made the same thing cheaper) and that's it.

Good bye commonwealth.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Another Paranoid Android who thinks Hitler has been a success for anyone with a naturalist view of political order

Idk dude I have some art from the Mussolini period and a coin from Franco’s Spain. Usually just wear a jumper to Aldi ay.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Why is Ice catching on? It always seemed like a Derro pursuit. Have tried it once or twice because goths just think all speed is the same and it was fucken awful.

Henry Green
Henry Green

they don't seem to take music very seriously which is good because it's crap

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Good fucking luck. They are sub-human. Try teaching an ape how to drive. It would be wroth your time more. Bogans only respond to beer or meth.

How would you employ them? What do you own?

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Paranoid
classic shill.
I have some art from the Mussolini period and a coin from Franco’s Spain
I could not give a fuck

Gavin King
Gavin King

Everybody is a Jew except me and hey you like nationalism well remember everybody that Hitler was a nationalist. He was the best because he built the autobahn!

Some people never grow up. Look past the aesthetic power of the forbidden and try to make your country better, you gay with a cooked hole. We all know you Hurr Dirlewangers love S&M.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Yeah the Unis are fucked, barely any white men anymore, its all women and gooks/poos/chinks.
Bright future ahead of us boys.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

glares at Trump in unkempt retardation

Attached: 1569144699501.jpg (48 KB, 362x563)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

"Bogan"
Is basically just a D&C term used to demonize and insult White people that are low - middle class, just like "Chav" (UK) or "Redneck" (US)
The people that use the term "Bogan" are the type of people that wouldn't dare speak up about actual problems, immigration, zionism etc.
Having a pop at non wealthy White Australians seems to be open slather yet speak up about African gang violence or the issues other immigrants have brought here and you're labelled a "racist"
Pathetic.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Too much compression on the master bus, irritating resonant leads, hi hat pattern dominates whole mix, Bassline oversimplified and reduced to a sub, vocals mixed like Blair’s cooked hole. In all deffo made for Apple earbuds

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

apathy
Did someone say apathy? youtube.com/watch?v=-KAqa2Af0JY

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

yep the put down/not allowed to be "good" bogan culture turned out to be a serious darwin award, i thought they'd grow out of it by 30 but they never did, then again the poz is happening everywhere so meh

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

no future
This show was ahead of it's time in more ways than one.....

Attached: 1544370392185.jpg (32 KB, 480x360)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Where did I say Hitler was the best?
and try to make your country better
How do you know I'm not?
kill yourself.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

It’s much easier to be snobby towards the middle class when you realise that they are desperately trying to demonstrate ‘breeding’ and ‘education,’ and what that hides. I don’t have much in common with ‘bogans’ but I appreciate people who work hard and can be taken at face value.

John Long
John Long

Jews are literally selling our country down the river. Corporations are destroying our environment non-stop. But yeh lets let jews just dump shit in our rivers for free.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Pic very related.
I block EVERY thread related to that potato sperg.

Attached: 1548841776316.png (24 KB, 857x121)

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Tried to reply but now bleeding to death. Thanks a bunch...

youtu.be/wk5pO06BdSk

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

I appreciate people who work hard and can be taken at face value.
Just working 90% of the time and getting wasted the other 10% doesn't deserve respect or appreciation.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Literally don’t care either. Kind of like her because she looks like she could build a dam. I care about the environment but it starts with Bono’s PVC pants and ends with China’s PVC plants.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

that white stripes riff, lame as fuck, something you could make up after a month of learning, and you'd think it's alright for a beginner, ive shown some co-ordination, but you'd think yeah nah im not playing that shit seriously, yet it's a classic, all music of the last 20 years should be deleted except for a few tay tay songs

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

A real hero and a real human bean

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Sometimes that is all a person can do. In general the idea of having as much cultural capital as the elite do is that they can lead society and make it better, not just burn it because people in hi-vis are only acceptable if they’re brown rent boys.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Doomer lay off the cortisol. What's making you sad?

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

hang on, so now you're saying these "bogans" work?
why would you hate a White Australian man that works user?

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number uncountable, the representation of their loss unfathomable. I pulled my rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery, we had still fallen so far.I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car, staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead.

Why were we allowing these soldiers deaths to be in vain? Why were we allowing the invaders to conquer us? Overcome us? Without a single shot fired in response?

Attached: 1554379498383.jpg (74 KB, 1024x714)

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

I want to adopt her and let her be a kid. I feel really bad for her.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Meg’s forehead was the last stand of implicit whiteness. A friend of mine got angry at me for not liking them. What can I say? I understand people want *tone* but it’s nursery rhymes for people with comical beards yeh.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

I'm so fucking sick of "muh coal miners" narrative. Putting shit in the air doesn't deserve respect. They barely employ anymore and get subsidies out their ass. Why the fuck can't we nuclear already. THIS COUNTRY IS SO DUMB.

Attached: 1567739292898.png (148 KB, 480x480)

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Gay gay gay (homosexual)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

It was worth something when we had state coffers for some of that effort / removal of a finite resource but then the Liberals stopped the tax and then Labour spent it. Compare with Norway who have a bit of money in the bank for a (chocolate) rainy day.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

This is the single greatest paragraph in the manifesto.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?

WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?

Attached: 1552661409113.webm (2.7 MB, 1600x900)

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

this whole need to like each other is one of the main problems so everyone feels they have to conform to being another left or right idiot
humans deserve no respect period, we are just apes, and in the case of shitskins, flat out vermin

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

All they do is half ass work or get drunk all the time. They ignore EVERYTHING around them. They are like good slaves at this point. they work and don't ask questions. They dont look around and see the sinking ship. They raise their children to be the same. its a never endong line of humans who only exist for corporate profit.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

The 'Labor staffer' poster from Brisbane anywhere to be found? I was the GC guy who talked with you on a past thread and wanted to catch contact details (discord or email or whatever) cause in hind sight thought you were interesting.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

she's 16, but she looks 12, 16 isn't really a kid anymore, maybe she's getting a few mil under the table from soros

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

good goy! you tell those other White Australians! fuck wypipo amirite???

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Gretard's angry outburst at the UN
"I shouldnt have to be here, I should be back home in school..."
dumb bitch just realised the racing yacht already left without her and the Summit was just a trick to get rid of the potatoe
Kexwerehad

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

White people are middle class Chads that have employment are the problem.
WOW its like I'm in a sea of fucking kikes and numales tonight!

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

where the fuck are all the automotive apprenticeships

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

soros
soros running absolutely everything si the lamest meme. Its the rich. Regardless of colour the rich will fuck us over.

I'm a good goy for saying people should exist for something more than jewish profit? I see you shill. Learn the lingo better before you mouth off like that

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

*that are

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

ALRIGHT BOIS IT'S TIME FOR THE AUSPOL TYPING CHALLENGE
Prove you're not a BOOMER by showing off your sick keyboard skills.
Take THREE attempts, open a new tab for each one so you don't have to save a pic each time. Show off your best score.

Here's mine with qwerty. God knows I can type much faster when I'm dictating from mind instead of looking back and forth.

typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/

Attached: Capture.png (72 KB, 798x673)

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Gross oversimplification. The social order works when the components work. A husband can’t be happy if he despises his wife nor his children him, he has to know his role, as do they. There might be a lack of understanding but we have arrived at a gulf. The lower classes and upper classes always understood each other and had a mutual dependency. At this time in history the middle has yet again read the Guardian and decided the whole thing must be tuned upside down. Even as a right wing dissident you are essentially dissenting from that agenda (though that may not be your background). You have to wish for a healthier better engaged working class, a middle to innovate and protect culture and an elite class of people who are experts in the fields they lead. What we have now is an investmentpropertyocracy, with no interest in the machinations of the craft beer class and at the expense of people who eat at McDonald’s every Sunday and watch the Voice. The whole entity is flabby. It could be better, but we have to stop mass immigration and start governing in our own interests again.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

yes goy! keep calling real Aussies, Aussie culture and Australian things "bogan"
fucking kike kill yourself

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

what are you trying to say?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Its the rich. Regardless of colour
OY VEY
keep going schlomo you're really throwing them off your scent!

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

You aren't saying anything. Did you mean to reply to me? Look on tv all our music, films and shows are from the US.Our whole culture is imported from the US. Australain culture stopped existing after world war 2.

And yes fuck sub-human who are alcohlics and refuse to do anything politcial. Fuck them to hell and back you disgusting nigger

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

You really think if all the billionaires were white they wouldn't import all the sub-humans? Really? really? who are you fooling?

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

I ain't doing this 3 times so this is all you're getting.

Attached: typetest.png (27 KB, 709x364)

James Sanders
James Sanders

Australain culture stopped existing after world war 2.
cringed hard.
go outside and say that to a "bogan" I'd love to see "jewish man gets beaten to a pulp" in the headlines tommorrow.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

im more referring to how we used to take the piss out of ourselves, we had enough courtesy and manners, but not really respect, because idolising anything leads to zealotry and tyranny, and intrinsically we knew that, but you could say the bogans did take that too far, but it wasn't anything life threatening, hipster culture rose as a backlash, i saw it from a gen x dickhead the other day when he called me 'mate', implying cunt, i gotta get him back

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

The game is rigged so only approved actors can get into office. Really we have little to no control over things, but that's just the way they want it. For the people in charge it's all about giving us the illusion that we are in control without us having any real power. Just enough give us the illusion of representation in order to keep us all from revolt.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

its the jews faggot.
but I'm guessing you already know this, thats why your shilling here.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Patronising usage of mate is pretty bad. FWIW gen Xers produced excellent culture but should have put a choke on the Boomers, instead of indulging ‘slack.’ We millennials just need to be turned into food lol.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

I’m not shilling but I think Owen Benjamin is strangely accurate when he describes it almost as a mentality. Have known solid dry branch Jews. Khazar Milkers will not be ethnocided on my watch.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Who /comfy/ neet here?

Thanks for paying taxes wagie

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Didn't answer the question

yes sub-human bogans are much like violent niggers. Your point?

Ian James
Ian James

thinking Laboral and Libor actually give a choice..

Attached: images-(5).jpg (42 KB, 739x415)

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Damn you get the high score speedy boi.

Attached: N-nice.jpg (30 KB, 400x584)

James Thomas
James Thomas

At this point most of what we’re seeing looks like theatre. My own personal conspiracy is that I almost don’t believe anything I see :/ need to go back and re-read the classics and try to get more grounded. The left talk about the movement of history but compare everything to Harry Potter.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Did you use qwert or dvorak?

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

I'm laying on the couch with a laptop so I'm slower than if I were sitting at a desk with correct posture.

Typing disjointed words is also harder than typing flowing prose.

Attached: speedtest.jpg (161 KB, 1216x1040)

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

kek you keep digging your hole further, revealing yourself more.
muh "bogans"
Australians have no culture
real Aussies don't say shit like that you limp wristed fucking parasite.
you're a D&C shill.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

I didn't even think I was that fast since every job I see that requires typing wants 70+ wpm.

qwerty. It's just a shitty cheap keyboard, nothing special.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

how are you going to outshitpost asio at this rate?

Attached: supreme-shitpost.png (38 KB, 603x541)

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Geraldton a bit weird
Alright I guess but it's rough to be normal when the tapwater travels through led pipes.

Attached: 1566696073401-0.png (296 KB, 500x715)

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

qwerty or dvorak?

wew I thought I was fast.

WHY ARE YOU ALL 1 POST YOU SHOULD BE DOMINATING THESE FUCKING THREADS I'M OUT HERE ALONE

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Have known solid dry branch Jews. >Khazar Milkers will not be ethnocided on my watch.

Attached: 1514111443807.png (178 KB, 2810x4096)

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

it’s a strange assertion, but possible given everybody still uses WW2 as their fucking reference point, and being a zoomer today is immersing yourself in unrealspace.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

No, seriously faggot - it’s some Jews. Not all. Only a paranoid moron would believe this. Were all Germans compliant Nazis?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

it got pretty bad, the more working class types thought they were king shit and way better than smarter people, it was a thoroughly mindless and trashy rebellion, but probably better than being astoundingly wrong like millenials

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

As we know Australia is a special administration region of China, do anons here work under Chinese managers? How do they behave?
I heard for highly professional ones they're very good, like engineering managers or lead doctors.

Attached: CHYNA.png (561 KB, 2552x1700)

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Qwerty, the White Man's keymapping.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

It was unbanned about a month after the shooting.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

it’s some Jews. Not all.
kek, let me guess, you're one of the "good jews" ?
fuck off.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

We are the butt stuff generation. Expect more as population further atomises but don’t worry pic related found some Jews on Jow Forums and stopped mass immigration and neoliberal economics and cultural Marxism with the liberal use of the word ‘faggot.’

Attached: F9A6EEF0-76DF-472A-849B-4F844AE86DFB.jpg (19 KB, 511x288)

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

it's 100% of them

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

gotta give the newfags a chance
how else are they ever going to learn?

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Attached: CHINKED.COM.jpg (36 KB, 700x394)

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Any of you guys have a bug out bag?
What do you have in it as Im thinking of making one for me and the 3dgf

Attached: 1552714182474.jpg (104 KB, 718x718)

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Let me guess, you’re one of the good skinheads? The ones that eat ass for days?

Boyo, I’m Anglo Celtic from Welsh and Anglo Irish aristocracy, working class Northern English and middle class Scots. My family were textile dyers from which my surname was derived, copperplaters and at least one court musician. I’m distantly related to the Duke of Marlborough which probably explains why I’m not afraid of people with poor visual spatial skills or large noses. I’m myself a lapsed Catholic but may come back following the Paedo Purge of Pope Sarah in 2025.

Let me guess, you’re part German, still listen to Rammstein and dream of eating abo pussy while dressed in a Luftwaffe uniform.

Attached: 0E58F95F-E018-4AE0-ADEC-A39772F541C2.jpg (27 KB, 517x593)

David Fisher
David Fisher

Lel

Im not going anywhere

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

I do not think I would survive any happening but would enjoy doing this for lols and using disposable income on something besides overpriced musical instruments,

John Peterson
John Peterson

looking back and forth.
Can't touch type
my fucking sides
BTW don't make thees fucking challenges at 10:45 at night when people have been drinking. Do it around 8pm

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Yes, I get it, there’s no shortage of steins and bergs making horrifying choices in media and government and the judiciary but that’s still retarded.

I’m boycotting Chinese handjobs for this reason.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

anti nationalist rhetoric
copy pasted story about how you're "not" a kike
and finished nicely with a cheesy insult
10/10 Shekelberg.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

drunk typing is pretty fun desu

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

weeb
You're just propagating the permeation of Asian culture.
Really appreciate it mate

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

ALSO
If you are getting those speeds with two finger typing the syllabilic intensity must be shit and designed to make you look fast.
Take a REAL typing test with a 1.8 SI or better.
Then come back to us.

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Attached: 932F9663-F8BD-4283-8508-95038DE292F1.jpg (18 KB, 444x691)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

I’m Anglo Celtic
so why do you want asiatic semites in this country?

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

drunk typing is pretty fun desu
But the results are fucked and I want to make a point.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Imagine not hitting 100WPM

Attached: pic.png (76 KB, 648x638)

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

name some good jews

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Does that mean longer words? Because that test was pretty shit

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Imagine a syllabilic intensity of nothing. Anyone could do it.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

1 POST

Attached: Screenshot-82.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Show me a test with it then

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Dead ones

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

yeah? fucks this supposed to be?

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Fuck I hate farmers. I work on a project where these greedy mentally ill schizophrenic cunts try to block us from land we pay them yearly to use. Their cunt wives are just as bad

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

It means using real words of long letters instead of words like put and cat.
Take a look at a parliamentary transcript. THAT's syllabilic intensity, not a fucking Dr Zeus book.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Do you mean Jews? Look, I think there are better ways to impose German Purity Laws on Australian beer. And I don’t particularly think going in the opposite direction and doffing the hat to Israel like all modern leaders on the right do like a checkbox is the answer either. It’s just that being a Nazi as I’ve said before is at this point like being in Antifa but with more ironing and less zany sex.

I care more about mass immigration. I care more about poor governance. I care more about being wedged between Marxism and unchecked Capitalism. To some extent I would prefer not to rumble the Jewish elite here as much muzzle them, nor Hoover up the odd good Jew as a supporter. It’s just not a very good analysis. Pollution doesn’t damage the world but Jews do. Ok - so what do you do? Given that, you adopt the mantle of some powerful war machine they somehow outlasted? That everybody hates? This is more than an optics cuck, it’s historical nationalism, and it’s historicity is Australian.

Jerrycucks, get the fuck out. This is British territory.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

congress.gov/congressional-record/2019/09/20/house-section/article/H7860-1
Just grabbed the first one, and it's a bit easy.
Off you go. Three minutes with ZERO mistakes. Every tabulation and pagination correct, every capitalization correct.
Tell us how you went.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Jerrycucks, get the fuck out
Agreed
this is British territory.
agreed, so why do you want asiatic semites in this territory?

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Anna. Raya. Esther. Jeff. Declan. Grace. They’re just people I know and they don’t wield shit. Mind, i’ve Not seen them for years. Maybe they moved up the hierarchy.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Yeah you can stay 0 post ayy lmao

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

It’s just that being a Nazi as I’ve said before is at this point like being in Antifa
pro tip, kike.
no one here refers to themselves as "nazis"

Attached: 8fe.jpg (64 KB, 500x433)

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

You can probably let go of repatriation for citizens without good cause while you’re at it. You guys are worried about the dandelions while the goats have chewed through the gate.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Being able to have a drink and socialise with somebody doesn't make them good.

Name some public jewish figures that are good-ish
David Cole...Steve Miller...who else?
Out of the entire population of earth, you would struggle to get a handful.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Every mistake costs you words per minute.
The standard is this:
Ten words per minute shall be deducted for each error from the gross number of words for each error.
So if you type 250 words in 3 minutes and make 5 mistakes, your wpm is ((250 - 50) / 3)

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

without good cause
This is British territory, that's a good cause.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Show score, cock, or credit card
Otherwise get out

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

But that’s what you are. You don’t have a coherent view of the situation except that it’s all orchestrated to a man by one interest group while your culture decays around you and you do nothing. It’s lame, dude. We need nationalists. We need power. You don’t think I’d hang a Weinberg for making a judgement that put some Arab nutter back into the general public or tell Israel to get fucked if it made demands? You bet I fucking would. You don’t think I’d make use of that connection to project and protect my own power? Welcome to modern right wing politics! No need for the eagle cap, we’re a lot more casual here.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

If you ever do a REAL certified typing test, those are the rules. A word is counted as 8 standard characters.
You count every character then divide by 8 to get total words, then deduct every mistake times ten then divide by the total number of minutes you typed.
Incorrect capitalization, tabulation, pagination are ALL errors.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

I've been drinking. I'm not doing a fucking typing test now. Grab me tomorrow night at 8pm.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

But Britain wasn’t that sort of empire, laddie. And when Canzuk happens we won’t need to worry about any more Browns than we have between us. Get in, faggot - we’re doing Empire 2.0.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I just mentioned a handful. Do you mean Famous people? That fuck kids and sell missiles?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Ever wonder why these spergs tell everyone they can type at 100 wam? They don't use the real rules.

James Morgan
James Morgan

I actually usually got 88 before I totally fucked my hands. No digits for me. Or job, apparently

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

It's a Jow Forums game, I grabbed it from google.
drinking on a monday

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

I was expecting a test like the one you posted before? Where it measures your speed and accuracy. Anyway that document isn't too hard. 3 minutes with 0 mistakes I can't do but I probably manage about 95WPM

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

But that’s what you are
right, so you've called me a "nazi" like an emotional child, and then said "we need nationalists" to save face?
topkek
so, why do you think I'm a "nazi" ?

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

drinking on a monday
It's tuesday cunt.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

all we can be certain of, is that we won't save australia staring at this fucking gay redundant and newfag filled site. LEAVE IT BEFORE YOU LITERALLY WASTE ANOTHER YEAR GIGGLING AT WHAT? FUCKING NOTHING.

Attached: 1568984161338.png (97 KB, 362x492)

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Inebriation is temporary, the Anglo is eternal.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

95 wam.
Make sure you record it so you can prove you did it with zero mistakes. Also, I forgot to mention, tests must run for at least 5 minutes.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

IN THE NAME OF CHRIST LISTEN TO ME AND CHECKEM

Attached: jesus-the-working-man.png (774 KB, 638x512)

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

Kathy Zhu is not a Conservative

Attached: ED1tmKsWkAEszqK.jpg (65 KB, 541x806)

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

Because you coom over the Nazis and you damage nationalism in the process for net zero gain except ‘waking people up’ and then taking them as far away from power in the hope of some collapse that occurs when whites are outnumbered 10-1.

Either that or you’re from Canada.

William Myers
William Myers

How is that flat faced lady a model? Does she model slide rules?

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

You can see she's getting frustrated because she genuinely doesn't understand why action against climate change is working the way she expects. Someone seriously needs to give her Uncle Ted's manifesto. It might break the delusion that grips her. The majority of her followers are technological slaves and she's pampering their idiocy with her own ignorance.

Attached: 1549131765416.jpg (86 KB, 625x926)

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Have a copy of the rules.....
These were for original typewriters, but they never changed for electronic ones.
The only advantage was the striking errors were removed.
You can see how much easier it is now compared to the old manual typewriter days.

Attached: 1557959589867.png (1.16 MB, 834x987)

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Nigger I've been lucky if I can get OFF the computer, accumulating a position without having the police come and tell me I'm causing mental anguish is a one in a fucking million. You don't know me or tell me what. I run the fucking show here because faggot cunts like you wont. That's the problem with this piece of shit country. You're the dumb fuck for having capacity and staying here. I've known a few people who did well enough to get into the US and every single one of them did.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

when did I ever do any of that?
when I have I even showed a liking to Hitler or the Nazis or the Third Reich ITT?
you are trying to desperately "fit in" and in your mind this is an "evil nazi website" and it shows thats what you think, look at this shit you posted before:
Welcome to modern right wing politics! No need for the eagle cap, we’re a lot more casual here.
absolute nonsense and cringe.
you are a shill, you have been found out.

Julian Young
Julian Young

They moved to a country where they’re already a minority and there isn’t any healthcare? Why?

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhah. No

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

No, but you can have this instead. Plenty of your uh SI and commas and capitals and whatnot. From here thetypingcat.com/typing-speed-test/1m

Attached: Screenshot-2019-09-24-23-19-56.png (127 KB, 1250x650)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Why the would ASIO be here when we are the ones that are fighting the terrorists via virtual and real life memetic warfare?

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Put a drop of blood in the CD drive and we’ll see who is white.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

This is almost a valid question, but then you remember enforced radical centrism is the future they want :(

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

As I have said countless times, Asians will save western civilisation:
twitter.com/njemelbourne

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

With Honkies and a few others I believe, with the sudden veering left of Asians in the US not so much :|

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Are you fucking serious.
Look at the words it hit me with for a 5 minute test.
Commas and capitals are NOT syllabilic intensity mate.

Attached: 1565712355090.png (50 KB, 887x491)

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

It's not a crime to want to get rid of Muslims and defuse terrorist threats. They fucking love us. We are patriots.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Because animals like you get shot in the street.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

They shoot marmosets in the US?

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

I'll have every cunt here fucked up

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

AND, do at least 5 minutes. I saw your result for 1 minute ffs.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

loses the argument
pretends to laugh
I hope you lose your job over this pathetic attempt.
also why do you keep replying to nearly every post?
is it so someone might reply to you, and then it looks like you've got more than one conversation on the go, therefore making it look like you're "fitting in" ?

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Asian women love white men. Some Asian men are pretty based too. Was in the car with this Asian autist today while going to a job interview and he said things like "London is a Pakistani city" And started going on about Muslims and the Chinese take over of Sydney. I was sitting next to a White Australian woman who just looked baffled at what he was saying. Was hilarious I couldn't hold in the laugh.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

I'd probably win it
Don't want benny g after me for my 1/120th abo heritage
Is SI just a fancy way of saying lots of long words? Honestly not hard. Typing capitalizations and punctuation slows you down the most.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

I'll go on the hunt for my old typing textbooks tomorrow and give you some examples.
I know where they are but I'm fucked if I'm pulling them out now.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

i can only manage 70wpm for the 5 min test
do i qualify for the dsp?

Attached: thetypingcat.png (204 KB, 1827x835)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Is SI just a fancy way of saying lots of long words? Honestly not hard.
Have you ever had to type matter for a medical specialist or a solicitor?
Those are the sort of words I am talking about.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

A typing test page that uses maximum six letter words is NOT a typing test, it's a joke.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

i was not aware happiness and barking were 6 letter words

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

You're a joke pisshead cunt come up with the goods or keep your fucking mouth shut

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

I'll give this a go if I can be fucked

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Thinking that glowies are ever comperent enough to actually find muslim terrorists, but not so lazy they'd just create 'rightsupremacist' terrorists.
screencapping 'evidence' is so much easier when its in english with frogmemes

Attached: 1567895882612.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024)

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

beefy

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

happiness and barking are not exactly hard words mate. Try some real medical terms.

David Foster
David Foster

Where is Tasmania Chang? Go back to China and take some mangy stray dogs with you

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

m8 if you could find a free online typing test that used medical diction give us a link and i'll take a shot at it

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

alfatyping.com/typingtest/
Do the expert test.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

They can only find bad opsec shitposters in the young nationals otherwise they just lose their temper on Jow Forums because they're coombrain fuckwits and probably niggers.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

I don't even pretend to be a touch typist any more. I hit 82wam the other night but that was just luck. My hands are fucked. This is what happens to you when you have been typing since the 80s.
Enjoy Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. I know I do.