Did Satan give humans high technology? Could we really have came up with stuff like CPU's ourselves?

Did Satan give humans high technology? Could we really have came up with stuff like CPU's ourselves?

Attached: CERN_shiva.jpg (800x600, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell.
apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf
scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/
cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/
home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers
computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html
cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab
eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs
perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/
steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart
blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
quadrant.ai
home.cern/science/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
nytimes.com/2018/07/12/science/space-neutrinos-blazar.html
home.cern/news/news/experiments/cern-connects-icecube-bring-science-schools
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
No.

I think it's both.

God gives us technology to compete with that type of stuff alone is what I figure and/or to stay safe from it alone.

0s and 1s to 6 & 7

6 = evil
7 = God

God (7) always wins in the end to as well.

Maybe
Yes we could have created CPUs ourselves, it's not that difficult when you have the mental concept

we designed one from scratch in computer architecture

fpbp

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-20-at-2.52.47-pm.png (561x449, 260K)

>I'm too dumb to understand how stuff works so magic dip da doo woo woo bullshit!
t. glownigger encouraging retardation and/or literal nigger

Did you know Darwin was a big occultist?

most of that shit came from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell. read:

Tesla came up with his stuff in hypnagogic state. That's when your body and mind are in a shut down mode but random impulses and ideas give you little shocks. The source of creativity is indeed demonic.

>The source of creativity is indeed demonic.
or it's just the universe

Jow Forums is actually extremely retarded when it comes to physics, sadly enough

Nah. Trust me bro.

christfags have to go

Lol these fucking retards could barely wipe their asses. A good portion of tech was given.

So that's make Évolution fake?
Every Scientist will tale you that Darwin make mistake during his life. Doesn't mean that Evolution false

having an imagination makes you a demon?

>having an imagination makes you a demon?
That reads like middle ages NPC talk

>he doesnt know about Darwins deathbed confession

Google is alien technology.
Change my mind.

Attached: 1550917548571.png (545x530, 234K)

>Could we really have came up with stuff like CPU's ourselves?
I guess vacuum tubes and the first transistor are high technology as well since that's the pre-cursor for the CPU which is nothing more than a bundle of transistors

Makes sense, all we need is a bible and some basic hand tools to live a prosperous life.

Kek, well to be fair scientists really almost did get killed (or actually got killed) because of their tremendous discoveries.

Satan litteraly can't do anything positive. His goal is humiliation of humans. So no. God gave us tech inteligence.

That's Shiva

>CERN
i stayed at that hostel. smoked weed with shiva. good times. ama.
t. particle physicist at CERN

Yes. Dipshit.

this

World Mafia and Aliens work together to control Humanity.

following web links to map out websites and then indexing the content on them for quick searching isn't a far out idea, the only difference that made google stand out from other search engines was how they weighed results by external linking to show the most useful content first

Obviously
Its why genociding whites is good
No other race colludes with satan

Evolution is false, desu. Evolutionists have no idea how life came to be, how the flagellum evolved, how eyes evolved. All they have are just-so-stories. Then why do they believe in evolution? Because they are afraid of the alternative which would destroy their materialist assumptions about life.

The more I read the more I believe that science and knowledge must have been given on purpose.
What are the chances of a caveman on the hunt all day while risking getting killed by every beast of ever discovering metals, mining, tools, math etc.

There is that spiritual, non material world that is something that I really believe. Was watching a documentary about this guy that spent 40 years in prison, and told the story of the cell that happpend to be just on the side of the death row one. He said he now believes because he could smell it, hear shit and feel shit at night, scary stuff

the book of enoch say that the gods/elohim/annunaki/fallen angels taught man medicine, metallurgy and astrology

>1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, , and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

and

>Athena was the Greek goddess of wisdom, skill and war. She taught humans various skills and crafts such as weaving, and would protect heroes during war

Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

>The total operating budget of the LHC runs to about $1 billion per year. The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in August of 2008, then stopped for repairs in September until November 2009. Taking all of those costs into consideration, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson ran about $13.25 billion.

Why do most political leaders support these mad scientist's. More important why do we citizens stand by while the biggest machine on earth is controlling the fabric of time, creating strategic aerosol sprays for geoengineering, and looking for the patterns in the grid to control reality.

blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
> then the very conservative calculation for the total cost of the LHC project is $52.86 Billion.
>While it is hard to refute any of the above figures for a lower cost it might be reasonable to argue them for a higher cost compared to what is calculated here.
home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
>Studies suggest they may influence cloud cover either through the formation of new aerosols (tiny particles suspended in the air that can grow to form seeds for cloud droplets) or by directly affecting clouds themselves.
quadrant.ai
>Quadrant builds award-winning deep learning models to assign labels and generate data which enables us to train accurate, discriminative models for our customers using significantly less labeled data.

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
>Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN
home.cern/science/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth

This bored is complete Shit. 30 threads about a distraction story. I can't even tell who's shilling, and whose just bought the bait. All the Jow Forumssters are gone, and we are now a reddit/twitter echochamber. Since I know all you faggots watch stranger things you should know the machine is real, and over 100 countries take part, and donate money and scientists to this bottomless pit. The director himself talks about opening a doorway in which something may come out of it. With Geordie roses quantum computer allowing them to talk to demonic inter dimensional beings, which are giving them all the answers up to the 49th key. As well as soon musk building a data-uplink to give these entities direct access to their brains. Plus an AI robot army to go along with the locusts coming from the pit, we look to be in for a fun few years. When will anons wake up to their demise.

Attached: download (21).jpg (336x150, 6K)

project more. just because you are retarded doenst mean other people who are smarter than you pray to the devil. what are you? a communist?

you are stupit af. when do you call for witchburnings?

Evolution works as a theory of mechanics (natural selection, especially of genetic aberrations), but where it fails is that it is not the sole cause of modern humanity. We were spliced together from lower hominids and Watcher/Elohim/Anunnaki DNA ~300,000 years ago. Sumerian mythology lines up perfectly with the scientific observation that modern humans "sprang into being" (as in an impossible quantum leap in evolution) around that same time period.

I'm here user. I agree that the Bible is mostly true (just misordered and intentionally mistranslated, from Sumerian to Hebrew at that) and that we got our technology from the same beings who claim to be fallen angels, demons, and aliens.

However I can't possibly stay on top of all these shitty disinfo threads. Anons are here, but outnumbered 10:1 for sure. Even most wignats are just shills/bots/jews and not even true Anons.

But where else would we even go at this point? Guess I'll give 16chan another go, eh.

Satan's just a fallen angel that deceived the whole world whose fate is already sealed in the lake of fire.

Isaiah 14:12-17 kjv
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Satan's true nature and his fate is revealed in Revelation.

Revelatio 20:1-3 kjv
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

In the Bible, he is a described as a murder from the beginning and father of lies yet he comes disguised as the lightbringer (prometheus story anyone?). Don't let these pro satanist shill threads affect your mind and choose light. Believe on our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 8:12 kjv
>Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

>I'm here user.
It's been so long since I made a thread. Got involved with this girl, and the bar. People just don't seem to care. Your right about the shills, and disinformation npcs.

Lucifer fell with 1/3 of the angels. I'm sure they all didn't all agree with him. All these ancient civilizations would use drugs to interface with the same inter dimensional beings they try to talk to now. China has human, monkey hybrids, its not inconceivable to believe they had minotaurs, and centaurs due to gene editing. The flood is what destroyed babel I think, but certain lines survived and carried on the evil trying to understand the clues they left themselves.

Attached: 1555693121053.png (799x787, 259K)

>Antarctica is important!
Antarctica is important!
Antarctica is important!
REMEMBER THE 100M WIDE FACE IN ANTARCTICA. WHAT LIES IN THE ICE? 1937 AGARTHA BLACK HOLE IN THE ICE

There is no god or devil just evil people and the good kind that work to creat a bether socity.

Very important brother
nytimes.com/2018/07/12/science/space-neutrinos-blazar.html

home.cern/news/news/experiments/cern-connects-icecube-bring-science-schools

TAKE MEDS.

Attached: 1561607429940.jpg (645x729, 65K)

You don't just shit out CPUs from out of nowhere. Coming from a background in Computer Science where we had to design on out on paper (then on a simulated circuit system), it was a combination of many techniques like T and D flipflop gates that store state as well as basic logic gates.

>hurr it be science not magic durr
there's no difference between the two, brainlet

Unironically yes.

>God gave us tech intelligence
the most advanced technology god us is a leaf to cover our dick.
knowledge came from the fruit.

c'mon guys, wasting your time with this stuff again. lets suck each others cocks. best we deepthroat each others cocks, swallow hot cumshots and relax.

cpu's are not that sophisticated, and they were like 50 years in the making..

sub 48 IQ nigger OP cant into compooters

You have been visited by the Win Worley of dead and dying spiritual kingdoms.

Satan's kingdom is coming to an end soon, but only if you take up your authority in Christ and go to war against the hosts of hell (Ephesians 6:12).

To begin, come to the Lord with the following prayer in you heart and on your lips:
>Dear Lord God, I am a believer who professes your Son, Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior. As an heir of salvation, I am aware of the tremendous power and authority which you have delegated to me through your Son and your Word. Dear Lord, I now wish to exercise this authority for the furtherment of your glory and kingdom.
>In accordance with Luke 10:17-20, I claim authority over all of the enemy spirits.
With the above, you now outrank all powers, authorities, dominions, principalities, world rulers, kings, princes, Satan and all angelic ranks.
>In accordance with Matthew 21:21-22, I claim authority over all the enemy's Earthly institutions, corporations, agents, entities, etc.
The above gives you ground to launch an offensive against, for example, Google.
>In reference to Hebrews 1:14, I request protection against the blows of the enemy.
Very important. If you start praying warfare prayers, you're going to be on Satan's hit list pretty quickly.
>I bind the above to the third heaven in accordance with Matthew 18:18.

With the above, you can now wage war in the heavenlies. How you do this is up to you; plan and strategise.
For example, suspect a member of high society is engaging in nefarious activities? Send a spirit of revelation to enter into their midst, if something is being hidden, it'll become known. When it is known, continue to pray by sending out appropriate spirits to protect the course of justice.

Couple of videos on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bkywbs1WgU
1:12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=rzSYDXw5NNU
20:46

Attached: 1531048408686.jpg (236x373, 40K)