Brit/pol/ - Midge Edition

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Brit/pol/ - Midge Edition

Attached: bercow.png (377 KB, 331x400)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jybpepm0DQs
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow
twitter.com/OdysseanProject/status/1176464847283851273
lawexplores.com/britain-civil-contingencies-and-prerogative-powers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
twitter.com/britainelects
web.archive.org/web/20140802055821/https://cfoi.co.uk/AboutCFI/Whatwedo/
youtu.be/1TmUP1StPf0?t=34183
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2011/14/contents/enacted
spiked-online.com/2019/09/24/a-tyranny-of-judges/
youtube.com/watch?v=cYtYxHXPeEg
youtube.com/watch?v=sWLdZFCMx8Y
the-dank-brigade.fandom.com/wiki/Alexander_F_Sangmoore_(Lebens.)
bitchute.com/video/s9clHPVHci5M/
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?
jowforums.com/thread/227598419/politics
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1176484220442742784

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Jybpepm0DQs

William Sanders
William Sanders

INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN-THE-TRUTH.jpg (32 KB, 640x360)

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

we fucked

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ-THIS.jpg (19 KB, 204x346)

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Is he king now?

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

HOLD YOUR MOUTH FOR THE WAAAAARRRRR

Attached: 1567552356816.png (162 KB, 500x593)

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

where the FUCK is dominic cummings now?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

brexit cancelled

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Its the EU's fault that 40 hours a week doesn't always cover the food bills

Its the EU's fault I pay bank charges when I can’t cover the bills

Its the EU's fault my rents gone up again

It's the EU's fault my youngest couldn't get into the local school

It's the EU's fault I’ll never own a home

It's the EU's fault my eldest still live at home past their teens

It's the EU's fault the kid got stabbed in the park the other night

It's the EU's fault my parents couldn't see a doctor for 6 weeks

It's the EU's fault I cant find them good social care

it's the EU's fault the main road into town is congested every morning

Its the EU's fault I spend fifty five pounds on train tickets each week

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

You idiots done Chicken Littling yet?

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I'm a Leaf in Britain: please give me a quick rundown. If Boris is committed, he can quite easily draw this out and force the issue to be "socially" decided in an election, no? Does he have any feasible way in the next three weeks to make it clear that the people undermining Brexit are banking shills who are opposed to democracy?

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

He wont have sex with you mate

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

who /cavaliers/ in next civil war lads?

Attached: 1567633353693.jpg (189 KB, 962x619)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

dominic I'MGONNACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHings

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Correct user fuck the eu

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

I'm a tourist in Britain. Spent 46.50 for a 7-day tier-3 pass.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Attached: 1562435777191.webm (2.06 MB, 640x360)

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

yes. yes he is.
He is the living embodiment of Hobbes' absolute monarch

Attached: 51ONeEhs5PL.-SX258-BO1,204,203,200-[1].jpg (25 KB, 260x336)

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Attached: 846866534.jpg (95 KB, 1024x512)

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDTTT*

Attached: shart-in-the-mart.jpg (2.24 MB, 2000x2000)

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

true

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

why is the BBC acting like labour has just won an election wtf?

lib dems are ahead of them in polls anyways

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

He speaks for parliament, which is supreme. So yes.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Fuck Cavaliers mate old range rover are the weapon of choice for the rebelion

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

John Bercow's Jewish by the way
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow
Bercow was born in Edgware, Middlesex, the son of Brenda (Bailey) and Charles Bercow, a taxi driver. His father was born to a Jewish family and his mother converted to Judaism. His paternal grandparents were Jews who arrived in Britain from Romania a century ago. Having settled in the UK, the family anglicised its surname from Berkowitz to Bercow.

Attached: bercow.jpg (102 KB, 928x580)

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Attached: 1550269256274.jpg (529 KB, 1492x1920)

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

the living embodiment of Hobbes' absolute monarch
short?

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Typical jew, making himself more important than any speaker has been. Trying his hardest everyday to stop the referendum result.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Relax, he was busy freeing Timmy, but now he's on the case.
twitter.com/OdysseanProject/status/1176464847283851273

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

nigel farage @ 9:31AM tweets - thank baby jesus the guy giving me a lot of money has been cleared so i can keep getting money.

nigel farage @ 11:01AM tweets - fuck the only person trying to deliver a no deal brexit and the will of the people.

fuck farage.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

lawexplores.com/britain-civil-contingencies-and-prerogative-powers/
Civil Contingencies Act
The Act empowers ‘Her Majesty’ by an Order in Council (in ordinary times, this means senior cabinet ministers) to issue sweeping emergency regulations in any event that ‘threatens serious damage to human welfare’ or ‘serious damage to the environment’ or ‘war or terrorism, which threatens serious damage to the security of the United Kingdom’ (section 19).
Emergency powers can be triggered whenever the governing authorities, acting in the name of Her Majesty in Council, are ‘satisfied’ that an emergency has occurred, is occurring or is about to occur. The regulations can suspend, modify or override any other Act of Parliament, with the sole exception of the Human Rights Act 1998 (Walker and Broderick 2006: 44–5). Even statutes regarded as essential to civil liberties and basic constitutional rights – such as the Magna Carta 1297, the Bill of Rights 1688, the Parliament Acts 1911–49 and the Representation of the People Act 1983 – can be swept aside (Walker and Broderick 2006: 192).
Regulations can last for up to 30 days, and can be renewed. They must be laid before parliament ‘as soon as is reasonably practicable’ and shall lapse after seven days unless both houses of parliament approve them; but in the meantime their effect is immediate. Moreover, even these limited provisos would mean little if parliament could not or did not meet. Moreover, the Secretary of State has the power to rule whether an event or situation poses a threat to human welfare, and to amend the Act itself, subject to subsequent parliamentary approval.
Although the Blair government presented the Act as one concerned primarily with responding to disasters, the 2003 Queen’s Speech specifically referred to terrorism, and the proposal was also driven by concerns about civil unrest

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Not really. Parliament will refuse to allow an election, and will soon enough pass a motion of no confidence in Boris. A Remainder will be installed as PM, and Article 50 will be withdrawn.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

The long march through the institutions by Jewish internationalists and their Marxist pawns was completed decades ago. No institution remains untouched, all have been subverted. No matter where you turn you will eventually run into a Jew or a commie with the power to overrule you.

The enemy is now in complete control, the native British population continues to shrink as it ages, we are 12 - 15 years away from native British kids being a minority in the under 5's age group, and once that generation hits puberty all bets are off.

White British natives who love their country cannot and will not win a national election ever again, that ship has already sailed, the referendum result was the last gasp of a dying people, what they say is true, since 2016 11% of Brexiteers have died of old age, another 3 years and that number will rise to 18%, meanwhile May, Boris and Javid keep the door wide open for legal and illegal immigrants knowing that they are killing their own party.

You see the party does not matter to the Globalists, it is a suit they wear, a flag they wave in order to get idiots to elect them into power, they will crash their parties and anything else into the sea if it means the end of Britain.

London has gone
Birmingham has gone
Manchester has gone
Leeds has gone
40 other towns and cities have gone
Parliament has gone
The supreme court has gone
The police have gone
The press has gone
The military has gone
The intel services have gone
Academia has gone
Industry has gone
Patriotism has gone

Britain is no more than an edifice, all the pillars have been removed, the foundations have been eroded and now we are seeing the first signs of plaster falling from the ceiling.

Get your hard hat and brace yourself, it's all about to come crashing down and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. like a condemned building it must fall, keeping it up is no longer an option.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

fug

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

There was another nation that flipped between monarchy and kritarchy: Israel.

t. the Book of Judges

Attached: gohan-pol-vegeta-4chan-christ-chan-gun.jpg (112 KB, 728x693)

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Bojo said we are leaving still....

David Foster
David Foster

Attached: 876454653125463.jpg (35 KB, 400x566)

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

lib dems are ahead of them in polls anyways
Westminster voting intention
... if held after the deadline for Brexit has been extended beyond 31 Oct:

LAB: 25%
CON: 22%
LDEM: 21%
BREX: 20%
GRN: 5%

... if held after the UK revokes Article 50 and remains in the EU after a period of extension beyond 31 Oct:

LAB: 26%
BREX: 22%
CON: 20%
LDEM: 20%
GRN: 6%

... if held after the UK has left the EU without a deal on 31 Oct:

CON: 37%
LAB: 26%
LDEM: 18%
BREX: 6%
GRN: 6%

all via @ComRes, 18 - 19 Sep
twitter.com/britainelects

William Walker
William Walker

I'd lick her feet

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Attached: 1569325314562.jpg (1.4 MB, 1080x1920)

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

ooh i saw this earlier

fuck off you fat old slag stop spamming subversive text or ill have your saggy fucking minge sheathing a spike before sunset

you cunt

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

web.archive.org/web/20140802055821/https://cfoi.co.uk/AboutCFI/Whatwedo/
CFI works to promote its twin aims of supporting Israel and promoting Conservatism. With close to 2,000 activists as members – alongside 80% of Tory MPs – CFI is active at every level of the Party.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Friendly reminder that an English and a Northern Irish court sided with the government on prorogation and Maugham the rat had to go crawling to the jocks for a bailout.

Farage's interests begin and end at his ego.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

This is why Elon is going flat out to get to Mars. He wants to build New Rhodesia.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

...basically our War Measures Act. But no emergency or terror attack has occurred. This is a constitutional, parliamentary, legal matter. Not an emergency measure.
That's bleak, mate. Powerful bleak.

Lucas White
Lucas White

brexit is unlawful, null and void

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

in theory, if boris refused to ask for an extension in october he would be replaced by a temporary PM. This would not be a Tory, it would be up for the opposition to make a majority. They will likely not let Corbyn be PM which will trigger a general election with the court or maybe even the queen requesting an extension

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Commenting on the Supreme Court ruling, PM Boris Johnson said:"Obviously this is a verdict we will respect, we will respect the judicial process.

William Gray
William Gray

UKIP is dead lads. Let it go.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

can you imagine if Boris got that awesome power and just used it to override the fixed term parliaments act. What a man he would be

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Britian is dead desu

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Farage isn't in UKIP anymore.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Attached: 3432463463462.jpg (266 KB, 1813x953)

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Parliament holding the keys to calling its own election is an enormous power that I didn't quite appreciate when it was introduced. It goes against the principle of a parliamentary system kept in check by an executive.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

waiting around for a solution to drop out of the sky doesn't work
being a renegade and throwing away the rule book just to make any headway whatsoever doesn't work
what's left?

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

ComRes are known for weighing in favour labour. I think any election will be very unpredictable.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

watchin footy
sinkin pints
havin a laugh

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

farage
ukip

Attached: nigexit.jpg (93 KB, 1484x990)

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

parliamentary democracy IS ALIVE!!!!!

Adam James
Adam James

The government chooses what qualifies as an emergency. A terror attack or natural disaster wouldn't be necessary.

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

So he would have to fall on a sword in the hope of things playing out that way...he can't simply call a snap election RIGHT NOW and let it play out? Also, the leader of the official opposition becomes PM? What is that about the opposition needing a majority?

And, should a general election occur, by what means can they permanently "withdraw" article 50? I thought an escape route from the EU was written into their national law?

David Collins
David Collins

parliament
supreme

Parliament needs the monarchs permission to form a government or to use her army.
Typical boomers taking advantage of a dozy old cunt, probably cashing her pension for her too

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

simple as

Charles Young
Charles Young

remainer on LBC saying the ruling was too lenient on the PM
they're still so salty regardless of today's ruling lmao

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Then some stooge brings a court case against the government and Lady Hale again orders that the government's orders were unlawful. Parliament resumes its seats and ignores the Queen and PM.
It's been subverted. You can't win.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Basically the only thing "illegal" was its length. Johnson can prorogue parliament again if he chooses.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

in the past fortnight there has only been one poll with LD ahead of Lab

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Exactly so britian is dead

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Africa

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Everything touched by the Blair creature is rotten.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Since the so called Glorious Revolution, Parliament has decreed that the Throne is its prize to award to whomever it chooses, and the Monarch serves at the pleasure of Parliament.
I'm not making this up, this is the background under which James II was replaced by William III of Orange. The English Civil War was a long process by which the Monarch's dick was removed permanently.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

lmao so Remoanermongs hate democracy so much that they even politicised the courts to undermine a democratic result they didn't like. We need an inverse of 1917 - oust the Marxists from power and promptly massacre them.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

benin pls

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

That's why that vague language sparks rage in me. That could be expanded to refer to anything. *Teenager appears on press docket* "Climate catastrophe is an emergency!"
All right...shut it down, boys!
...except are there not specific measure for when the leader of the party loses his seat? I think it's a great tool to offer a "democratic" reset without the *direct* interference of, in the UK's case, the crown.

William Howard
William Howard

Just take the blackpill

Attached: 1567628345353.png (615 KB, 796x532)

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

'oo wil tin da beenzs if we brexit britun?
Luv beenz propa britsh grub phwoaar

Attached: nfbn.png (48 KB, 558x598)

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Am I a nazi?

Attached: 20190924-112022.jpg (3.44 MB, 4032x3024)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Hunt was also warmongering on radio 4 this morning for an Israeli directed war with Iran.

Attached: 9c552adf0bbcf50091106b6910d5d28e.png (1.07 MB, 1440x1080)

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Boris could prorogue Parliament multiple times. It would be up to the Queen to refuse each one. In that sense today's ruling was BS, if their argument is 5 weeks was too long for just a Queens speech then it was up to the Queen to question that & refuse

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Joseph King
Joseph King

King of the gypsykikes

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

youtu.be/1TmUP1StPf0?t=34183

Remember when Corbyn said this?

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

what does tier 3 mean

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

:D

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Tory conference next week is going to be fun

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

This is your reward for WW 2.

You could have joined us. we could have been great.

enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

The army still answers to the Queen. I know it'd be insane and unprecedented but we live in insane and unprecedented times.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Getting raped by Russians doesn't sound great.

Jose White
Jose White

noffin lyk a good sosij ruuhl dipped in beanz on a saterdeh moarnin wirra cuppa tae an a can o caarrliin'.

Attached: 1cc.png (14 KB, 579x536)

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

uh uh uh free markets? uh uh uh diversity? we have to stop the commies? uh uh more immigration?

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

And it's wrong to protect Israel against Iran aggression because...?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Don't take it too hard, just keep your eyes on the horizon for what comes next. The idea of Englishness will live on in our hearts, for the time being, until the time is right for it to emerge again. This is no different from William the Bastard bringing all his Frenchy faggot knights over the water in 1066. In time England prevailed.
Now, it is a little different actually since this is an actual population replacement rather than just a change of noblemen. We might need to decamp to Mars.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

All they'd need to do is get control of the major media outlets. After that everything would be easy.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Sorry...like "zone three" within London. There are different zones in the tube to determine how much you pay. Zone 3 reaches pretty far.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

OH NO NO NO

Attached: bercow.jpg (603 KB, 1774x1462)

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

*hands half of europe to the soviet union*

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Attached: british-police-his-eyes-scream-HELP-ME.jpg (662 KB, 1536x2048)

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Nazis were even more prone to sperging out than Wilhelm II. There's no relying on those people.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

parliament spends 5 weeks yelling at boris
the deadline passes
we leave with no deal
4d chess

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

*cousin is a nigger*

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

cousin
how

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Reminder. It's ALL 11 judges who voted that BoJo Jojo did wrong. ALL of them said so.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

How many of your people are you willing to sacrifice to fight for Israel?

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Attached: ED5CL89XkAEQ1UU.jpg (134 KB, 1079x841)

John White
John White

Will it ever fucking end bros?

Brexit won't solve these problems... We need a reset more than ever.

Attached: 1474301001054.jpg (33 KB, 629x505)

John Lee
John Lee

You could say with some justification that the UK has been in an emergency situation since Blair. It's all subjective. When it comes down to it all that really matters is who the men with the guns listen to.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

more like set himself on fire and then hopefully rise like a phoenix. He's been trying to call a snap election but needs 2/3's of the house to support it. Almost all conservatives voted with him, pretty much all of labour, SNP and Lib Dems voted against so it's about 45 for, 55 against.

Leader of the opposition wouldnt become PM, but would have the opportunity to do it first. So would the tories afterwards, but neither would get a majority of MPS supporting them. Only labour likes Corbyn and they dont have 50%, and Tories would likely stick with Boris or someone like him. This PM wouldnt be temporary, he would be in term until the next general election which if it isnt called early is in about 2.5 years

Article 50 can be revoked with a simple majority. the EU doesnt even have to agree. Labour would never do it without a referendum though. Their plan, if you can call it that, is to get in power, negotiate a deal, then call a referendum for their deal or remain and most of them will be campaigning against their own deal.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

progressed so far that alan even moved into bercow's flat
C U C K
U
C
K

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Now that the dust have settled.

Why did he fail?

Attached: 1565353737-900792-1565369069.jpg (63 KB, 980x643)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

John Bercowitz

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Poor MW suspended from Twitter again. Can't even see what he said that was edgy either.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

In time England prevailed
Yeah, it only took 622 fucking years though.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Two separate cuckings

Luke Long
Luke Long

clip your nails and post tummy pic, nazi.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Time for another civil war then.

Certainly the chief boy molesting fruit of ireland seems keen to start shit between North and South at the eu' s behest.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Id like to smash this smug kike manlet into paste. Love from nz.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

At least you got castles!

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Attached: ED7-AtnXoAA2BLN.jpg (128 KB, 802x952)

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Implying

You're in for a shock, Maugham.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Is Brexit still going on?
I thought it's been cancelled long time ago.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Why did he fail?
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2011/14/contents/enacted

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Fuck off American

John Butler
John Butler

Why didn't you boys go for a proper High King when you set up on your own? President is cuck shit.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

They're still working on cancelling it.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Attached: ED4ZUgwXYAIWzlg.jpg (176 KB, 1076x879)

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

i'd just like to take this moment to remind all my fellow bongs that resisting arrest is not illegal. if a nonce like this ever tries to place you under arrest you are duty bound as a citizen of this land to resist with all applicable force.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

they take the other half

Noah King
Noah King

who

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

That's the plan. Broke my hand a few weeks prior to that injury, so that hand has been out of action fora while.

Why a tummy pic?

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Reminder, it was the UK that wanted Brexit, it was the UK that elected a remainer parliament, it was the UK that doesn't want to leave with no deal, it was the UK that decided that proroguing parliament is illegal, it was the UK that decided that they should talk about this for 4 or more years, it was the UK that humiliated itself by taking an Iranian boat in custody and then having Iran take a UK freighter hostage in return, it was the UK that tried to follow the US and then got burned by them, it was the UK whose diplomats said on safe channels that Trump is a moron, it was the UK that leaked said safe channels, it was the UK that had no constitution.

Everything so far is literally only the UK's own fault. Delightfully glorious.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

What the fuck is going on? Farage Ben Habib and Richard Tice are all slagging off Johnson calling hin a liar and breaking the law.
Fucking hell

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

They're going to stop it, aren't they?

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Fucking Poms.
Do something.

Attached: 1381581134541.jpg (29 KB, 300x260)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

cringe

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

research.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Ottoman Johnson's suspension of parliament was unlawful because it stopped parliament (or opposition?) from performing their constitutional duties
Is that really the fucking excuse they gave? Can a bong please fucking explain to me what in the living fuck is going on? How is it unlawful when IT WAS LAWFUL FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO DO IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE? I genuinely hope I'm wrong, else this is just fucking blatant right now.

Attached: 1566128032871.jpg (19 KB, 332x351)

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Exactly. Completely undemocratic. Funny how "democracies" always throw in those emergency contingencies to undermine the whole operation.
set himself on fire
In your experience, would the people (even labour voters) not recognize that after three PMs have fallen in an attempt to enact the will of the people, that maybe there are more sinister forces at work? Is that realization even possible?
article 50 can be [easily] revoked
That's probably what's going to happen. So sad that young people and establishment shills are demanding the destruction of British sovereignty and democracy.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

It was canceled when they didn't negotiate a plan before the referendum and make the referendum on that specific plan binding.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Because they want an election, can smell an election and they've probably given up any hopes of an electoral pact with the Tories, so out come the knives.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Protests are a waste of time and not how civil wars are fought. That retarded cuck should be embarrassed

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

This. But unironically

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

boris rambling like an idiot

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Huh, I guess one of my favourite countries in Europe is also full of absolute spakkers too. Thanks for showing me that

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

To be fair, he was just found by your supreme court to have broken the law by lying so both those charges are legally true.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

We need a Hard BreXXXit 2.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

You will never leave the EU

Live with it, you ultimate losers

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

But I'm not planning to live the 450 years needed to turn the local EU government offices into quaint tourist traps.

Attached: Conwy-Castle.jpg (1.41 MB, 2048x1536)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

theyre making it up as they go along because our "consistution" is retarded and is changed like the wind.
They are also doing everything to stop brexit

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Remainer vermin are trying to grind down morale through attrition.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

your prorogation that the queen agreed to is unlawful because I don't like your reason to do so

does that about sum it up?

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

I don't understand, the power to prorogue parliament has been a prerogative power since the dawn of time. How can it be unconstitutional?

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

So Brexit obviously won't happen.

There will probably be a terrible deal and then it will be decided to remain instead and painted as a victory for "democracy". They might even let us vote on it - do you want to be kicked in the nuts or can we continue punching you in the face?

What do you think will happen or what can be done? I feel like there should be riots, and the establishment and globalist elite needs to be overthrown. It shouldn't be possible for them to get away with this.

But deep down, I know nothing will happen. We are not French, and even the yellow vest riots have accomplished nothing and didn't get much media coverage. And unlike the Americans, we are not armed. We don't really have representation or democracy, but we can't do anything about it.

The British right wing are afraid to protest because they get painted as racists and most on the right have actual jobs to go to and don't want to lose them.

So is this the end for Britain? We just slide gently into that good night, open our borders, become a minority in our own country, ruled by Jews in Brussels, our national identity deleted from history?

Attached: z59ef3p2vtq21.jpg (537 KB, 2211x3152)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

As the pinnacle of democracy oy should be very scared when an undemocratic decision is made democratically and people start calling democracy great. Its political fuckery with the media.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Such a low efficiency, just cancel it now and get on life. I thought it was cancelled at some point in March.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

you can 100% guarantee our dom will have planned for this farce. he'd of been surprised if this shower of cunts in the supreme court didn't call it unlawful. and remember, something being unlawful isn't illegal. it's why they very carefully used unlawful to describe it.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

They argue that because parliament can't debate on Brexit (like they've done the past 3 years) then it's obstructing them

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

As many conscripts as the shabbos goy government can threaten with prison, caning and fines

Attached: CECAPORE.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

You voted for Brexit, and yet you all also voted for a remainer parliament. So, effectively, you britmongobongs don't want anything at all except see your own government be ineffective forever.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

10 years of unchecked immigration and you're still defending the Tories.

John Wright
John Wright

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Constitution in UK (and NZ) is unwritten ie there isn't one allowing for maximum flexibility in fucking the population over.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

It is still a mystery to me what law has been broken or how a court can rule on it.

Apparently Boris Johnson's inner thoughts are illegal. The court has decided they knew why he prorogued parliament and it was for the wrong reasons, but I don't know of any law pertaining to it.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Start forming associations with like-minded people. Our task in the coming decades will be to not get wiped out.

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Why is Boris holding a stand-up show in New York?

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

t-there always be an englundddddd

Attached: britpep.png (266 KB, 600x597)

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Attached: 7777777777777d-chess.png (65 KB, 672x534)

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

And split the leave vote like retards

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

it was up to the Queen to question that & refuse
I thought it was set in stone (if unwritten) that the monarch can't refuse anything the government puts forward unless it's outrageous and blatantly unlawful and a long prorogation is neither

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

it's in the wording, lad. they have declared it unlawful not illegal. unlawful means it didn't follow procedure. they view it as unlawful that it was used to prevent remainers get their way. technically boris can do it again on wednesday.

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

LADY HALE
Are you ready to admit us Pakis were right all along?

Attached: Islam-is-right-about-women.png (68 KB, 816x1056)

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Best thing was how people acted so smug when the brexit referendum was won by the leavers. Then the brexiteers acted so smug when boris Johnson suspended parliament for a couple if extra weeks.

Now those same people are having complete meltdowns, because they finally realise the fact that they will not leave the EU. I can feast on these tears for months

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

As many as they can threaten with prison, caning and fines
So you admit nobody wants it?

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

retards
They know what they're doing. They care more about becoming an MP than they do about leaving the EU and this is their chance.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Remainer cucks like Gauke and Grieve smelling blood

Fuck 'em.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

technically boris can do it again on wednesday.
I hope he does.

Eli Price
Eli Price

IIRAW isn't out supporting Islam, its about mindfucking lefties

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Brexitards BTFO yet again. Do you people ever get tired of being wrong?

Attached: SargonOfAkkad-800x458.jpg (34 KB, 800x458)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

tories acting like the self-serving posh cunts they are. imagine my shock.

John Scott
John Scott

Just don't vote for the whigs.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

and remember, something being unlawful isn't illegal
Actually it is. Something being unlawful/illegal isn't necessarily criminal.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

No, Cromwell letting the kikes back in has been a disaster for the human race. The founding of America, the greatest weapon the kikes have ever conjured, has been a disaster for the human race. Archduke Ferdinand's assassination was a disaster for the human race. The rise of Napoleon and the fall of Byzantine were disasters for the human race. The advancement of human achievement is not.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

I think Boris and Jeremy should just have a rap battle to sort this whole mess out.

William Scott
William Scott

Gamers please do not rise up, we live in a social contract.

Attached: 42747.jpg (68 KB, 385x465)

Juan White
Juan White

Yes I realise that. But it works equally well to mindfuck the so-called based right into waking up to how women will continue to destroy everything men have built until their hands are forcibly removed from the wheel.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

you can 100% guarantee our dom will have planned for this farce
hahahahahaha fucking give it up. stop this 12D chess shit you mong. Boris has already confirmed parliaments coming back

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

He's obviously doing it to tell parliament to fuck off but that is still irrelevant isn't it? Prime Ministers have prorogued parliament for political reasons in the past. There's no reason why now would be any different

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

spiked-online.com/2019/09/24/a-tyranny-of-judges/

Based

Today’s Supreme Court ruling is a vile assault on the democratic order. In finding that Boris Johnson’s proroguing of parliament was unlawful, and that parliament is not prorogued, the 11 justices have made an explicitly political decision in favour of the Remainer elite. They have taken sides. Ignore the utterly unconvincing pleas of the Remainer fanatics who brought this case, all of whom robotically insist that this is not a political decision, just a legal, constitutional one. No one is buying that. This was a decisively political act by 11 unelected judges who have taken sides against the government of the day, and this opens up a new, dark era in British political life.

What we have seen emerge via this judgement is a borderline tyrannical layer in British politics. A layer that stands above everyone and everything, including the government itself. A layer of unrepresentative, unaccountable individuals who have now presumed the authority to strike down actual government decisions. This instantly weakens any future government’s claim to moral and political authority and their basic ability to relate to parliament, to negotiate treaties, and to act on the will of the people. The precedent set today is that any of that might potentially be subject to the higher, apparently wiser judgement of politicised courts. It is an outrage.

It is staggering just how political, how uninhibited, the judgement was. Even Remainer fanatics are shocked by the extent to which the court took their side against the government (and ultimately against the people, whose vote to leave the EU these fanatics are seeking to overthrow).

Attached: 1569013994412.png (570 KB, 956x640)

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Will this be a boost for the Brexit party then?

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

The rule of law has become the rule of lawyers and we must bow before the Bench. Or rebel.

Attached: david-starkey3.jpg (25 KB, 412x232)

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Ah, so it is indeed just blatant globalist kikery. Well that's it then, the UK is officially dead. No way Boris survive the year, and whoever comes next will definitely begin rolling back to rhetoric to an eventual second referendum to end the whole thing. A living joke of a (((kingdom)))

Attached: 1560420365317.jpg (77 KB, 1312x1311)

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

vile assault on the democratic order
Yawn.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Retard.

See

Attached: SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP.png (93 KB, 220x220)

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

doubtful. Public opinion is that public opinion on Brexit has likely changed. Party politiking will be the main scapegoat along with Cameron and Boris. Some centrists may blame the EU for scaremongering and possibly turn against Labour for running away for 3 years.

Around about March this year remainers started publicly calling for a 2nd referendum with no shame. It's rapidly escalated where calls to respect the initial vote are met with empty statements by political parties and MPs. Watch Question Time. The audience there call on MP's to respect the vote to their face, get a cheer and then nothing happens. Same with rejecting the call for a general election. They blame that on Boris Johnson as they couldn't allow an election to happen when the PM could change the date to after 31st October. As if that would ever happen

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

They have taken sides
How the fuck do you render a decision without taking a position?

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=cYtYxHXPeEg

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Depends on what Boris's next move is

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

The choice is clear as day.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

How much if you wanted to travel during rush hour?

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

MPs returning to house of commons tomorrow.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Nah he's got a point. Technological revolution leads directly to women being empowered. Look at when the suffragettes got votes for the wahmens. Directly after the industrial revolution.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Yes the intention was obvious, but I fail to see how it was illegal or can be undone by courts. And there is a precedent for it being done before. John Major prorogued parliament for his own agenda.

This is just a case of stop Brexit at all costs by any means necessary, and it has made me realise that Brexit is impossible. They will stop at nothing to prevent it. If the Queen was in favour of Brexit they would remove her.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

unlawful in this case means not following procedure, no actual laws have been broken so no crime has been committed. which is why boris broke no laws and can as PM prorogue again on wednesday if he chooses.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Well there's the rub. The judges are now saying the Queen was given bad advice (or at least not told of why Boris really wanted to shut up Parliament for an extra 2 weeks) & yet if the Queen is simply a rubber stamp then it does not matter the reasons for any prorogation of Parliament.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

I'm quite happy about this news.

Attached: 1424787040004.png (42 KB, 521x800)

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Got my brexit newspaper through the mail today, no crossword/10

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Is that a policeman or a Pontins bluecoat

Fucking hell.

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

What has opening Parliament up for 2 weeks got to do with Brexit?

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

as in there wasn't a need to render a decision in the first place, meaning by acting alone they're taking a side

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

wrong lad. It was declared unlawful and therfor void, parliament is not suspended, he can't do it again it will still be unlawful and void

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

SEETHING

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

So the Queen acted unlawfully?

Attached: basedliz.jpg (40 KB, 540x361)

Jace James
Jace James

By not taking a decision a saying this action is a parliamentary and royal matter?

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Directly after WWI
Fixed

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Typical brits. Still in the
it wasn't me fault, I swear on me mum
phase, now trying to blame the queen.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

The Queen can't commit treason against herself, no.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

So at what point do you lads pick up your guns and start popping shots at remainer politicians and their children?

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

He hasn't got a point. I have. What you just said, backs up that point. Not his.

Dickhead just called modern industrial society "the advancement of human achievement." Take a look around you. What is the point of the "advancement of human achievement" just for the sake of it considering how extremely negative many of the consequences have been.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

there wasn't a need to render a decision
retard

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

They began campaigning for it about a decade before WW1.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

give up what exactly? boris can prorogue it again on wednesday if he chooses. the verdict is unlawful as they say it is against procedure and being used to force brexit through. which it technically is. but since the proroguing itself for the queens speech is not illegal itself then boris. i'm pretty sure, and everyone as dumb as you, think this verdict is somehow saying boris did something illegal. he didn't.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Nope, they're saying that the action of the government in asking the Queen was unlawful.

If the Queen herself stepped in and shut down parliament that wouldn't be unlawful.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

real thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sWLdZFCMx8Y

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

And they caved in after

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

does the Privy Council have any legal advisers who might explain their view or would that be taken as the Queen explaining herself which would be unacceptable

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Guns? What guns?

Attached: sip.png (202 KB, 957x891)

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

And WW1 and WW2 were consequences of the industrial revolution.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

Shit, I meant you had a point, not him. Too many threads open with this brexit ruling.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Plus if it gets revoked then new measures will be put in place to prevent this ever happening again. Eg each member state gets a vote on allowing other states to leave.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

If the Queen herself stepped in and shut down parliament that wouldn't be unlawful.
the queen prorogues not the PM

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Thought it said
Minge Edition
Very disappoint.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

think this verdict is somehow saying boris did something illegal. he didn't.
I have never said that you retard. It was declared void, as in legally parliament was never suspended. He can't do the same thing again.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Consider yourself forgiven!

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

The UK constitution is mostly unwritten and made up of several unchallengable pillars - including the separation of powers (legislative, executive, judiciary), the sovereignty of Parliament, among others - with some constitutional statutes (written laws) and some conventions that you're expected to just adhere to. The Supreme Court has the power to interpret the statutes and the relationship between the pillars, which effectively gives them the power to DEFINE the constitution. In this instance they have interpreted Johnson's use of the Royal Perogative to achieve a political end as an affront to Parliamentary Sovereignty; in the UK Parliament is in theory all powerful, it can make and unmake any law. The Royal Perogative powers are mostly ceremonial, and any abuse of them to override Parliaments authority will always eventually end up with the Supreme Court overruling it. E.g. If Parliament wrote a law saying they would revoke Article 50 and the Queen refused to give it Royal Assent, the Supreme Court would simply rule that the power of Royal Assent be removed.

So in one sense this was legally inevitable, in another it's the UK courts following suit from the US and asserting their place above the executive in the power structure.

Attached: w203-u1-fig020.eps.jpg (20 KB, 291x214)

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

no, fuck farage. he shot his bolt and has clearly done a deal with remainer tories for the next election. if he doesn't backtrack by tonight on what he tweeted then he's just lost the people and with it and clout he had. remember, cummings already told him to fuck off when nigel called their bluff of standing against tories in seats.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Aren't they cucking the queen with all this?

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Work harder then

Attached: EC1B8936-63DA-495E-A45D-7216A70ED67D.png (604 KB, 1334x750)

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Wasn't there a conflict among lower courts? Under US law that literally requires a decision.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

London has gone
Birmingham has gone
Manchester has gone
Leeds has gone

clay can't be recovered
Gas youself.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

What a LARPer.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

again, if what Boris did was unlawful, then how come he was allowed to do it to begin with? The only reason a decision had to be rendered is purely because of the action he took. I'm sure a second fucking referendum would be illegal, let alone unlawful, but I'll bet we'll see it anyway.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

the-dank-brigade.fandom.com/wiki/Alexander_F_Sangmoore_(Lebens.)
reminder that this retard and his crew browse /pol and occasionally try to hijack brit/pol/

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

he can do it with justification. And even without justification it would have to go back to the courts. That would be political suicide though

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

"we will appeal the decision at the European Court of Justice"

master strategist

Attached: http---com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws[1].com-2febd3a4-d0a1-11e9-b018-ca4456540ea6.jpg (27 KB, 700x394)

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

You misspelled spoons

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

What is the point of the "advancement of human achievement" just for the sake of it considering how extremely negative many of the consequences have been
Because more technologically advanced societies dominate and/or wipe out less technologically advanced ones. For example, many argue that civilization itself is a bad thing and that we would've been better off remaining hunter-gatherers. However, even if hunter-gatherer tribes are happier, they're easy prey for any more technologically advanced one -think of Europeans VS Native Americans

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Good point. This is the plan. Make Boris seem incompetent by blocking any form of Brexit or any general election until the time comes when a remainer is in his place (from any party). We are not leaving. Either Article 50 will be revoked or a super super super soft deal will be put forward to the people in a referendum. The leave vote, deflated, will not show up and we will stay in the EU.
And the leavers will do nothing. No rioting, no protest. They will moan and gripe then shrug their shoulders and spend the rest of their lives quietly grumbling. I'd love this to be a lynchpin on which a genuine uprising revolves but given the, for want of a better word, cuck mentality of the British populace, it is unlikely.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Shut the fuck up, retard.

John Hughes
John Hughes

fuck my life I hate today Britain is basically destined to be the dumping ground for Paris and Somali fucks after Brussels punishes us for life
roll so that I'm not anglo
t. expat bong who lives in america because americans pay six figures for anyone that isn't a smoothbrain

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

he can do it with justification.
There is no justification, the ruling was that suspending parliament at this time (so close to the Brexit deadline) could not be justified. That can't change, he can't suspend again.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Yes but the PM asked her to prorogue. They've effectively ruled that the PM never lawfully asked her to prorogue, and therefore she didn't have any valid decision to respond to. They've "erased" the concept that the PM approached the Queen to shut down parliament, therefore it never happened and parliament is still in session.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

it was appealed straight to the Supreme Court in both cases. It wasn't the conflict. Both cases were merged though

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

right wingers talking about what they're allowed to do by a corrupt left wing system
Let us know how that works out.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

nazi
Half nazi. Get a tattoo for the other ϟ

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Fuck it lads i cant be fucking bothered listening to this brexit SHIT anymore. if there is another referendum im going to vote REMAIN instead of leave like i did last time. little did i know the mental torture it would put us all through. oh and the tories can FUCK OFF too i wont be voting for them anymore

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

We know this, but then those technologically advanced societies end up collapsing and/or destroying themselves, which was my point.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

posting a jew
bitchute.com/video/s9clHPVHci5M/

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

tfw live in belfast
tfw watching all this shit unfold

The comfiness of watching Britain implode almost offsets the hell of living in Northern Ireland

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

should've taken some aspirin beforehand to thin your blood so you die quicker

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Nice concern trolling, dipshit

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

hell of living in Northern Ireland
If it makes you feel any better there is a good chance you could be living in the Republic of Ireland soon

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

The crackdown on drinking and driving killed the pub industry

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Attached: stateoftheuk.png (1.01 MB, 1913x767)

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Stop LARPing, you mong. If you hate technology so much then why are you on a computer right now? If you had a principled bone in your body you would shut your device off and throw it away. But you won't, will you, you absolute fanny? Typical LARPer, says one thing and then does another.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

what the FUCK are you on about nonce

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

no. you're thinking this makes doing it illegal. it simply means using it to try and force brexit is unlawful. which it is. it being unlawful to use proguing as a weapon didn't stop them proroguing to force through the maastricht treaty, and it didn't stop them using it to stop the cash for questions enquiry. they will be using those shit shows in their determinations.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Better than getting genocided or nuked into oblivion

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

it was appealed straight to the Supreme Court in both cases.
What I meant was there were 2 lower courts of equal standing and opposite rulings. Generally that requires a higher court render a verdict if they don't have the ability to operate as separate jurisdictions on the issue.

Your system isn't so fucked that you can have your Parliament only meet in Scotland, right?

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Did the man get nervous on live TV and say the wrong name? Who cares?
WAIT, DID THE MAN VOTE LEAVE??

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

the leavers will do nothing. No rioting, no protest. They will moan and gripe then shrug their shoulders and spend the rest of their lives quietly grumbling
Most will. Not all. Some will take up against this, and the whole country will suffer.
What you are describing is a situation almost identical to the Irish troubles, with most not liking British rule, but only a few prepared to fight.
Need I remind you that the fighters brought the oppressors to the negotiating table?

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

because in this universe cause is followed by effect. It wasn't unlawful when he did it, they decided it was after, ruled it void and set a precedent for future cases.

He was 'allowed' to do it because up until today PM's could do that

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

her maj is literally above any and all laws.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

I never said illegal, Boris Johnson is not a criminal
it being unlawful to use proguing as a weapon didn't stop them proroguing to force through the maastricht treaty, and it didn't stop them using it to stop the cash for questions enquiry. they will be using those shit shows in their determinations.
Irrelevant.This is the courts ruling today, that it is void because it can't be justified so close to the leave date. That isn't changing, if Boris suspends again tomorrow the same would apply.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

Fuck sake, at least learn to use a search engine

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Nice victim mentality

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

You have to use the industrial technological system's advanced modern technologies against itself in order to destroy it, you newfag retard. There is no other way.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Reddit salivating over it just makes everyone hate remainers more.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

I come from a Nationalist family. Irish Unification will not happen unless a majority of the people in NI say it should, and that's still a way off.
It'll obviously happen someday, but Provo-worshipping retards need to meet the rope on the same day the likes of the UDA do.
muh based Scotland
Everything good Scotland did in all of their history happened whilst in Union with England, user.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Except that both of those examples are very real collapse scenerios for the presently advanced civilisations.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

you fucking bloody muppet ive wanted to LEAVE and vote tory since before you were fuckig born you little shit

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

But you're not doing that, you're crying on Jow Forums and not actually doing anything, you pathetic LARPer.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

How any leaver could justify the existence of a Northern Ireland is literally beyond me. More honorable to become an autonomous region under Ireland.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

The amount of shills clogging up this general is worse than /ptg/ and that's saying something.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

allowing yourself to be mentally tortured by bbc news
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1569014095565.jpg (131 KB, 1024x808)

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

no, wrong. this prorogue was declared void (as in the politicians should be in work and not out). and he totally can prorogue again anytime he wants. you quite clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about, so just shut up.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

honorable
Fuck off yank

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

No I do. You don't. You were arguing that I thought it was illegal earlier. I never said that. You are confused my low IQ friend.

James Martin
James Martin

and vote tory since before you were fuckig born you little shit
Oh, you're just a moron. The commie flag suits you because you always were just a liberal.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

This is the sad truth. I wish it wasn't so.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Nice snarl word

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

I am doing exactly that. Why are you using shill arguments that have been eradicated a million times already, newfag retard?

202. It would be hopeless for revolutionaries to try to attack the system without using SOME modern technology. If nothing else they must use the communications media to spread their message. But they should use modern technology for only ONE purpose: to attack the technological system.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm?

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

wanted to Leave
Sure you did pal! Totally believe you.

vote Tory
I don't deny this. Only a fucking mong would be a Tory

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Aren't you the vpn poster that's a pedophile apologist?

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

holy shit i'd honestly love if he did this.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Cost of living, importation of pajeets, womens rights, crumbling infrastructure and overcrowded high priced cucksheds, the LGBT agenda are doing more harm than the years of 65-early 90s when things were rosy and people didnt care that LKY was tough with laws and personal freedoms

David Lopez
David Lopez

is incapable of recognising when someone is actually being victimised
I'm beginning to understand how the commies could trample your country for so long.
You are a genuine retard.
Seriously, go away.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Would you lads?

Attached: greta-thunberg-pesce-d-aprile.jpg (51 KB, 679x449)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Ha ha .. He voted leave so he's mentally ill .. Lmfao .. We're so progressive ..

Attached: ruk.png (10 KB, 586x159)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

your fucking nutters if you think this SHIT going on anymore is worth it. im moving to fucking spain fuck the lot of you

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

This really is one of them cases where they'd hate this being done to a remainer.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

you're clearly a taig and your opinion on anything that matters is void.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

kek the fucking absolute state of shit/pol/

Attached: 1569185225821.jpg (27 KB, 510x498)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

based reddit did a number on you

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

That dude looks baked AF

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Yes. The City of London needs to be turned into a nuclear waste disposal dump or some other things, and it's inhabitants given the Minecraft treatment after Brexit is successful.

Attached: 1539056995632.jpg (235 KB, 768x1365)

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Scouser

Now that's what I call irony.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

boomer runs away to spain
We don't need people like that on our side

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Great post btw user, thanks.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

looks like she smells bad so no

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Only one man can fix this. Vote UKIP.

Attached: carlukip.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

you have to be a spastic to still support leave

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Yeah I'd just tell her that it's good for the environment.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

No, you're not. You're just lazily linking to other sites and articles without actually doing anything to advocate for what they might espouse except repeating "hurr technology bad" like a fucking bellend. Also, imagine linking to one of the biggest lefty shills in modern media while LARPing as a successor to someone with anti-leftist views. Again, you're just a fickle LARPer who doesn't possess any true values of his own, you just mindlessly repeat things that were already told to you.

You're like that stupid eco-warrior bitch who's been making headlines by literally crying about climate change in New York over the past few days, despite the fact that she travelled there in the first place via plane. You are a hypocrite, you are a LARPer, you are a fanny, you are a mong. Kindly fuck off.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Classic liberalism is vapid and the only people who like it are manchildren still rebelling against their parents.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

this level of cope

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Ok but she has to get tarted up a little bit for me.

Attached: Screenshot-20190924-224913-01.png (1.05 MB, 1080x699)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

You are an absolute fucking retard.

Kill yourself immediately.

James Gray
James Gray

yeah normally, but in this case both were appealed right away anyway and were always expected to be. Parliament would not have done anything if it stayed with the lower courts even if they had been the same outcome.

We do have a parliament in Scotland, but i get your point

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

taig opinions don't matter
A very naive opinion.
belfast
taig majority
londonderry
taig majority
lord mayor of belfast
taig
NI parliament
Literally 1 seat between the DUP-upon which Unionist majority relies-and the literal IRA
NI as a whole
taig majority within a few years

If only Britain had firebombed the Ulster Sc*t out of existence in 1914, all of Ireland would still be loyally in the Union.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

it's not irrelevant at all, lad. this one has been voided as it was literally a delaying tactic. boris knew it. cummings knew it. lab/libs knew it. proroguing can't be used as a weapon, so this one is voided. it is in no way removing the ability of a PM to prorogue again at any time. if he does it tomorrow, the same judicial process would have to be repeated. this isn't a ruling on all future proroguing.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

she go by baot

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

say what the fuck you want about us... but if it wasnt for us the ACTUAL FUCKING MARXISTS would be in charge

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

I would never try and justify it. We should unite Ireland, by invading Ireland

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's what I thought. No one is going to take you seriously until you back up your bark with bite. I know you won't, though, because LARPers are always spineless fannies. You are obviously no exception.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Ain't no heroes anymore

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Logan White
Logan White

This is what I don't understand about remoaners.
Do they not understand that after they've "suicided" brexit, they are going to have to share a country with, and live alongside, 17.4 million people they've just reduced to 2nd class status.
What was it Chuck Palahniuk said in Fight Club?
Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life. Don't fuck with us!
It's actually worse, because our gripe is outsiders taking those jobs, whereas their defense is those foreigners are their safe space now. But WE don't have jobs anymore. So all WE have is free time and hate.
How stupid must these people be to not realise they are going to be paying for this, in a million tiny ways, for the rest of their lives?

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

muh crapitalism
You know you're in a thread with national socialists?

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

You are an absolute retard. You had no arguments against my refutals of your own, so you called me a "lefty shill." Anyone here knows full well that's probably one of the last things we are.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

oh so you clearly understand your "banter" about cummings not knowing this was dogshit then, right? oh haha sry i didn't see you were just acting retarded, silly me. cunt.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

fightclub
cringe

Attached: 1569191651766s.jpg (8 KB, 219x250)

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

as if any of you are real bloody nazis nothing but a bunch of LARPERS

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

anyone else used to huff axe body spray through a sock with the lads?

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

are Peter
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/1176484220442742784

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Palahniuk is a homosexual

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Who said anything about the nazis?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

The long march through the institutions by Jewish internationalists and their Marxist pawns was completed decades ago. No institution remains untouched, all have been subverted. No matter where you turn you will eventually run into a Jew or a commie with the power to overrule you.

The enemy is now in complete control, the native British population continues to shrink as it ages, we are 12 - 15 years away from native British kids being a minority in the under 5's age group, and once that generation hits puberty all bets are off.

White British natives who love their country cannot and will not win a national election ever again, that ship has already sailed, the referendum result was the last gasp of a dying people, what they say is true, since 2016 11% of Brexiteers have died of old age, another 3 years and that number will rise to 18%, meanwhile May, Boris and Javid keep the door wide open for legal and illegal immigrants knowing that they are killing their own party.

You see the party does not matter to the Globalists, it is a suit they wear, a flag they wave in order to get idiots to elect them into power, they will crash their parties and anything else into the sea if it means the end of Britain.

London has gone
Birmingham has gone
Manchester has gone
Leeds has gone
Parliament has gone
The supreme court has gone
The Church has gone
The police have gone
The press has gone
The military has gone
The intel services have gone
Academia has gone
Industry has gone
Patriotism has gone

Britain is no more than an edifice, all the pillars have been removed, the foundations have been eroded and now we are seeing the first signs of plaster falling from the ceiling.

Get your hard hat and brace yourself, it's all about to come crashing down and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. like a condemned building it must fall, keeping it up is no longer an option.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

you just fucking said im in a thread with a bunch of nazis you bloody muppet

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

you have to be a spastic to still support leave
Exactly as planned.

I used to think Jew conspiracies were unrealistic because there is no way people could be so easily controlled but actually, it is really fucking easy if you manipulate the media to basically control what people think and want

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

you're literally and hour at most from the border to your beloved irish homeland, right? so why are you still in the north? your paradise is literally just down the road, but you won't move there. nah, easier to sit up in the north, take your free gibs and then piss and moan about the people providing your gibs. pathetic really.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

You didn't refute anything, you just lazily linked to external articles that you wanted to argue for you because you lack both the mental capacity and the fortitude to form and articulate arguments of your own. Because you're a lazy LARPing little mong. I also never called you a lefty shill, my exact quote was:

Also, imagine linking to one of the biggest lefty shills in modern media while LARPing as a successor to someone with anti-leftist views.
Since you were clearly too mentally handicapped to decipher what I meant, even though it was clear as day, I'll spell it out for you - I insinuated that you, a typical LARPer, have absolutely no clue what you are on about and the fact that you were ignorant enough to link to a media outlet that is well-known for its lefty propaganda while yourself LARPing as an ideological successor to someone who was known for his staunch anti-leftist views reinforces that fact.

Basically, I'm calling you an ignorant retard, because that's exactly what you are. Take a shower, smell the fresh air, and stop LARPing, you absolute spanner.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

National socialists aren't the nazi party.

Easton Price
Easton Price

this person

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

of course the spotty teenager doesnt know what a nazi means. NAZI IS SHORT FOR NATIONAL SOCIALIST IN GERMAN. fucking muppet fuck off

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

In regards to NI, the paramilitary infrastructure was already in place from the war for independence and civil war, decades before the Troubles began. There is no such infrastructure or precedent in place here and I sense no will or enthusiasm for its creation any time soon, even on a ultra small scale.
What are you on about.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Reminder (((Democracy))) only applies to homogenous nations.

Attached: Aristotle-and-Philia.png (1.59 MB, 1008x760)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

It's a slur. "The Nazis" isn't a synonymous term for national socialism, that would be like conflating Stalinism with communism.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

why are you still in the north
My family have been here for longer than the "planters", user.
We're all here because if Northern Ireland wasn't given land that was majority Irish Nationalist back in 1925, then it wouldn't exist today.

Originally when the border was being planned, they were going to only include majority-unionist land in Northern Ireland. Seems reasonable. Except then all of a sudden they realise that it would collapse within months.
Now, everyone knows that Loyalist Paramilitaries aren't really anything to worry about so it wasn't conflict everyone feared, just London and Dublin both didn't want to have to foot the bill.

your paradise is literally just down the road
Why should I have to move? In Northern Ireland, I can
-Be an Irish citizen
-Vote for Irish parties
-Have an Irish passport
-Use the Euro
-Travel freely to/from the ROI
Soon I can also vote for the Irish President, too. Large parts of Northern Ireland might as well already be in the Republic.
Why would I move? Ever since Loyalists tried to be relevant and started the Troubles, being Irish in NI has been just lovely.
But sure, keep whinging. It's definitely MY fault that the UK has to pay more money per year to keep Northern Ireland than it does to stay in the EU. What is it now, £9 Billion a year?
Not to mention the fact that the BASED DUP cucked you out of Brexit.
Yes, keep blaming me. I'm definitely the real problem here.

Attached: 69743513-1363800697119616-1916446838773252096-n.jpg (72 KB, 703x488)

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

no your a fucking muppet that doesnt like being called a nazi when thats what you are why dont you be a man and admit it? because your not even a bloody man yet

William Stewart
William Stewart

not real communism
you just had to go there didn't you

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

“Muh liberalism muh freedoms” that shit’s a meme

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

noooo but netflix said NAZIS were NAZIS

Shoo shoo pedo.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Demographics indicate that wealth has little to do with remain leave voting Intentions. Education level, age and your attitudes on the death penalty are more telling. So your average leave voter is a boomer with no degree who thinks we should bring back hanging.
Rioters are usually men aged between 15-30, with no jobs and a lack of respect for the authorities.
If there is violence on the streets then boomers are going to get their heads kicked in and their retirement homes acid attacked on Instagram

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

northern ireland is tiny with a tiny population. however, northern ireland has a greater GDP than wales. scotland spends £30billion more than it generates per year. northern ireland is 98% white. northern ireland records the lowest homophobic/racist crimes in the UK. northern irish football fans are officially the best football fans in the world. both france, germany and FIFA gave them awards for this. your country produced the greatest footballer ever in george best. the best keep ever in pat jennings. your country is home to the titanic and other legit wonders of the world like the giants causeway. etc etc etc etc. northern ireland is something to be fucking proud of. you should take great pride in that wee country. you should not be cheering for it's demise like the utter cunt you are. cunt.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

No National Socialist ever referred to themselves as "Nazi" though. It was always National Socialist or "the party".
That's a slang term that arose in Bavaria by the communists and democrats and is seen as akin to "backwards farmer" or "dumb". Basically elitists looking down on the common man. Just like today.
Not even a slur anymore. The left have overused every taboo word that they've lost all meaning and power over people. Most just laugh and shrug now whereas just 5 years ago people would shut up if branded "[insert this years buzzword]"

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

bit of a cope that the English lion is rearing its head

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Basically elitists looking down on the common man
based national SOCIALIST showing his colours again

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

listen boys, im 53 and ive had enough life experience to know the nazis or "national socialism" will never happen here. if you want to keep the communists out just keep voting tory. thats the only option

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

if you want to keep the communists out just keep voting tory. thats the only option
Hot boomer take.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Attached: 48.-European-leftist-face.jpg (251 KB, 803x973)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

northern ireland is something to be fucking proud of
Kekked, when did I say I despise Northern Ireland? I think it's a lovely corner of the island.
Loyalists are of course nigger-tier apes, but realistically NI has emerged as a very unique identity.
I of course adore Ireland as a whole far moreso, but that doesn't diminish my love for this little corner of Ireland.
Northern Ireland literally can't-and shouldn't end without the consent of the people in it. None of the shit you just ranted about vanishes if Northern Ireland does.
you should take pride in that wee country
I like some of the people who have come from here, but as a "Country" Northern Ireland has done nothing in the rough century it has existed beyond fuck over the UK-speaking strictly in terms of Government.

I don't despise Northern Ireland.
I despise Loyalists. But Northern Ireland will always have a huge Irish side to it. It will only ever become MORE Irish, not less. Ulster was Gaelic Irish for longer than any other part of the island.
To suggest I should fucking emigrate just because retards are insecure about their identity is ludicrous.
I and the slow burning mick majority am going nowhere, pal.