Can technology save us from extincion?

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Attached: 1569271154790.webm (676 KB, 538x298)

Other urls found in this thread:

afrinik.com/my-daughter-can-see-co2-with-the-naked-eye/
technocracy.news/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/?print=pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_technology
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
drive.google.com/drive/folders/19tBy_fVlYIHTxxjuVMFxh4pqLHM_en18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism_Generator

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

No. The only thing technology is doing is accelerating it.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Look there, at that woman. My God, just look at her. Affecting everyone around her; so obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. But wait. Watch, you see, I have sent her a dessert...a very special dessert. I wrote it myself. It starts so simply; each line of the program creating a new effect, just like...poetry. First, a rush. Heat. Her heart flutters. You can see it, Neo, yes? She does not understand, why? Is it the wine? No...what is it, then, what is the reason? But soon it does not matter. Soon the why and the reason are gone, and all that matters is the feeling itself. And this is the nature of the universe; we struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it is of course pretend, it is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely out of control. [inhales] Causality. There is no escaping it. We are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the why. Why is what separates us from them, you from me. Why is the only real source of power, without it you are powerless. And this is how you come to me: without why, without power, another link in the chain. But, fear not, since I have seen how good you are at following orders, I will tell you what to do next. Run back, and give the fortune-teller this message: her time is almost up. Now, I have some real business to attend to, so I will bid you adieu and goodbye.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Why didn't she attack Drumpf?

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

no, cuz entropy is unavoidable, technologies can increase time of life, but someday everything become the darkness. no humankind, no organic, only not organic dark matter

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Eugenics is already a thing but is a dark horse.

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

organic dark matter
t. popsci reader who has no fucking idea about shit he's memeing about

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Because she doesn't talk to brainlets who don't "believe" in science.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

t. climate realist

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Global Warming IS saving the planet. London sinking is the best thing that could happen to the world.

Attached: Maximum-Possible-Sea-Level-Rise---80m.png (1.75 MB, 1080x2681)

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

looking based

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

This. It's like biblical flood, but this time, it only affects the decadent degenerates and non-whites.

Attached: 1565081260854.jpg (91 KB, 415x448)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Retard
An even bigger retard and also a pedophile

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Seethe more Greta Clitberg.

Attached: 1567444546617.png (278 KB, 565x569)

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Wow, rude. What the fuck is her problem?

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

She needs the belt

Jack White
Jack White

You too can see the atoms of hydrogen???

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

The only thing that can save the climate is the one thing governments aren't allowed to do because it would break the core of human rights and which this stupid underage bitch is naturally clueless about, and it pertains to feeding the correct information to every high-schooler on this planet and their parents.
It's as follows:
- Higher education majors in various fields in and outside of STEM are understaffed if not completely empty. There is almost no numerically effective workforce.
- We have no proper complete map of all majors pertaining directly to environmental protection and inspection to shill to highschoolers. You need a fucking basic overview like those skill charts in video games to get the highschoolers thinking and having an idea at least of what the fuck they are studying and a clear picture of where they can go in the future.
- We have no quality of life overview of these majors as jobs which is the biggest selling point because the best way to reel in people is with guaranteed money and life security and not altruism and emotions. So yeah, dumb little bitch is stupid which is okay since she's underage and we shouldn't expect any better, as are the people behind her which is the biggest problem.
Change can't happen with the government, it must come from the people themselves. If those majors aren't filled, and government can't force it because forcing life paths onto people is worse than forced labor, then you ain't got shit.

Attached: 1538589841004.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

The Amazonian sea and its coast is going to be a fucking awesome ecosystem

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

What a retarded post

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Quick rundown? What's going on here?

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

why does this look like a scene out of a movie lmao

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Big adult man is scared of a little girl

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Ourgal is plotting removal of Zion Don.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Those stupid pricks can't figure out where the edge of the atmosphere is and you expect them to be able to calculate how much heat is being trapped by .04% of the atmoshpere (CO2) of which only .004% is manmade.

Its a fucking joke they use to scare retards to push pet projects for "green" technologies and catapult retarded partisan fear based politics.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

the real question is whether technology can solve foetal alcohol syndrome ?

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Your gal is a jewish puppet herself lmao

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

She's greenpilled
Joshua fear the mystery of the druids

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

What's going on here?
Old white men trying (and failing) to weaponize a kid's autism.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

90% of plastic garabge in ocean originates from china/africa
wypipo goys get told they are destroying the world

its all so tiresome

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

afrinik.com/my-daughter-can-see-co2-with-the-naked-eye/

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

you mongoloid, no shit that most of the CO2 is created by nature. (mostly ocean algae/some other chemical reaction shit) The thing is, that same algae and trees n shit deal with that same CO2 and keep the whole atmosphere in balance, that .004% is tipping the fkn scales.

As usual, tripfags are retarded.

Dominic James
Dominic James

mr pringles arriving late to the un climate meeting

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

What fucking scales.
Some math some faggot did saying that the planet is gonna fry and the sea levels are going to rise?

Protip, the fucking ice caps are melting and the sea isn't rising, the temperature of the planet has gone down.

CO2 gets absorbed by the ocean and eaten by algae to produce more O2 for you to breathe, good thing your shit green science isn't in charge of making the environment work or we would all be fucked.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

white
"""""white"""""

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

le jews aren't white meme
Jesus fuck playing right into their godamn hands, they aren't a fucking minority just because a few of them have curly hair.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Where are her parents? Back in the day her dad would've beaten her ass while getting slightly aroused in the process.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

But she hates Trump

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

OOFIES
[ technocracy.news/fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/?print=pdf ]

The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball ... is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.” (snip)
OOFX^n

Attached: 1568965247572.png (702 KB, 852x2599)

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

It's about civilization, less about extinction. Even if some biotech disaster happens some people are likely to survive and hence there's no extinction.
Technology can save civilization, our environment and a good standard of living by enabling sustainability and a new sustainable socioeconomic model.

Some examples: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_technology

Attached: science-technology-nature-sustainability-the-zeitgeist-movement.png (64 KB, 472x607)

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Greta says she can "see" atoms and shit. Thats what hes referencing.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

no tech can. unless we live in an open universe.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

le jews aren't white meme
speak non indo-european language
all derived from a group of 350 middle easterners (non indo-european) a couple thousand years ago.
ancestry tests done on them all point to the middle east
Follow thousands of years old religion that revolves around a middle eastern (non european) god.
muh curly hair
I don't care that they aren't white, but they are clearly not by any sensible definition of the word.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

The oceans are acidifying and all the algae are dying you brainlet fuck. Are you a fucking climate scientist? Go read an IPCC report.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

lmao that little girl is mad

Kayden James
Kayden James

Technology WILL cause our extinction.
You can't nuke the planet with a rock.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Most Europeans follow thousands of years old religion that revolves around a middle eastern (non european) god.

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Los Fageles and Gay Area under water
DEAR LORD WE PRAY YOU FOR ANOTHER FLOOD TO CLEANSE THE WORLD

Attached: 1497580687797.jpg (11 KB, 236x253)

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

lmfao that's from pollution killing the plants and algae that eat the CO2, not from excess CO2 in the atmosphere being absorbed by the ocean.

CO2 is naturally fucking absorbed by the sediment and the cold temperatures and high pressure cause it to form fucking hydrate crystals that literally SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DEEPEST PARTS OF THE OCEAN.

Literally all of the stupid shit you think you know about how scary global warming is is FUD designed to sway your NPC assed opinion towards the goals of manipulative sociopaths.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

ignoring his other points
citing a recent subversion as proof of anything

Christkikes are naive retards. Jews never wouldve been a thing outside their little holes without them.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

speak indo-european language
derived from populations that have spent countless millenia in europe
ancestry tests all point to europe
coincidentally worship a foreign god that was brought to europe ~two millenia ago by the romans
you aren't fooling anyone ari

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

This is what I kept thinking but was struggling to put into words, she (and every adult propping her up) clearly doesn't understand that for the government to actually do anything in regards to climate change would require encroach on your average Joe's freedom, which would be the quickest way for your average Joe to lose confidence in their government.

Underage she is, but apparently also has autism so expecting her to understand your average voters point of view is probably impossible. Also claims to be able to see Carbon Dioxide so we're already reaching levels of crazy that should have never been put anywhere the level of reach she has been given.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

kek confirms

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

I'm not the same guy, just wanted to point that part out
coincidentally worship a foreign god that was brought to europe ~two millenia ago by the romans
It was brought here by Jews though and originates from a Jewish man and his Jewish movement. Just saying

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Latter part was meant for

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

forgot to add- most jews do not consider themselves white. If jews were white, then anti-semitism would not be racist, just intolerant. Are you downplaying anti-semitism fren?

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

world leaders stole my childhood
What about the children in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria my little princess.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Mentally deficient girl becomes the Jeanne d’Arc of leftie climate totalitarians.
Swims in a luxury yacht from Sweden to USA to give a speech how we should all stop digging and flying.
Her PR/media team arrives by plane, obviously.
Trump has no time to speak with lunatics so he ignores her, showing how he is a puppy strangling fascist.
Marcon lied about burning Amazon and everybody listened and believed.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

I don't think I am, like I said, I'm replying to a single point in your list. Like I mentioned here

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

It was brought here by Jews
I understand your point, but I disagree. Pretty much everything I have read on the subject (although this is Jow Forums, I'm not an expert) says the Romans brought christianity to europe. Why would the jews promote a man they believed to be a false messiah? (to people thousands of miles away no less)

John Hill
John Hill

genuine question, why would the past have to care about the future of people when people don't care about he past? we only use history to destroy what others have created our use their accumulated knowledge to enrich ourselves, meanwhile whenever we change our opinion on something we tear down monuments and erase them from history.

Fuck this kid

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

not the same guy
oh ok, my bad

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Homie, original Christians were Jews. They considered themselves to be a movement inside Judaism and so did most others, including Romans, for quite a while. When the movement came to Europe, it was still in every single way just a movement inside Judaism and not their own separate thing. The two religions being distinct came later.

James Collins
James Collins

that's a good point. fair enough I guess, I never thought of it like that

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

She just wants everyone to bend to her whim and live by her rules, obviously chimping out in front of random people isn't going to convince them, so cry like a baby to the gubbermint/people in power instead and blame them for your bad feels. Of course make sure the media frames it to make it look like you're in the right so you pick up the pity vote from people too stupid to think past warm earth = bad. Anyone with two braincells realizes this whole shitshow is nothing but another attention grab by a bunch of nutters.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

The other day a bunch of acquaintances were all giddy because Greta was coming to our country, even though none could say what for or what had she actually done.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

I know. It never wouldve spread among gentiles if not for Saul.

Where do you think romans learned of it? All original Christians were Jews.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Christ supported the Roman Empire and deleted the racial "chosen ones" part.
Literally why original jews wanted him dead and decided it is better to let a murderer out than let Christ live.
Hard to call it anything other than reformative heresy (and Protestants would not like to be called Catholics).

David White
David White

A bunch of teenagers from local high schools are planning another """"climate strike"""" in my city this Friday, and my friends want to go and laugh at them. I told them no, I have better things to do than been seen in public with a bunch of lunatics with no clear goal.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Its not even solid that christ was real, so to make this some scenario about him being against the jews is pretty silly. Especially considering how much outright philosemitism is in the bible. Shockingly considering its all written by jews, for Jews and jesus was a jew....

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

All original Christians were Jews.
see

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

kkk

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

that face
lmao literally the angry NPC meme

David Carter
David Carter

The sad part is the people I was talking about are all 30ish years old

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

The main schism came about when someone asked about the circumcision question

Colton Young
Colton Young

That isnt true at all. They even mutilated timothy just to help him preach to jews along with all of the other (((followers))) of christ. And christ and all his followers laud abraham and proudly display their heritage to him, who was the original actor of the "covenant" with god to mutilate kids. Whom jesus say he is / the son of. And never once says that that was a false law or command or anything.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Christ supported the Roman Empire
As did some Jews.
and deleted the racial "chosen ones" part.
Jesus wasn't the one who formulated the New Testament, if that's what you're referring to with "deleted". It was written and organized after his death, in some cases way, way later.
Literally why original jews wanted him dead
You think Jews fighting each other make them less Jewish? That's like one of their things since the ancient times. They love to fight each other.
Hard to call it anything other than reformative heresy
Well it wouldn't have been called that if it had won the popularity contest amongst Jews. It's only a heresy if the movement doesn't win. And when it comes to Jews, the Christ movement lost out to more orthodox movements.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

wtf, she grew up in a rich family (her parents are famous) in a country that has one of the highest standards of living in the world

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Why would the jews promote a man they believed to be a false messiah?
Because just like you have absolute shitloads of anti-zion Jews today who are not at peace with many lines and commandments in Judaist scripture, Jesus also attracted a crowd of shitloads of disgruntled Jews who wanted to create a more rational and peaceful Judaism 2.0, and it was centered around Jesus Christ and named Christianity. Christianity was the Protestantism towards Judaism. The basis was the core framework of Monotheism taken from Judaism, many of what they considered good and humanist commandments copy pasted from Judaism into Christianity, added upon that many borrowings from various pagan religions across and beyond Europe which were sought to modernize the new religion; and finally you ended up with something that was fucking great, moral, ethical... until Rome started massacring Christians and Christians decided to buttfuck a few loopholes into the scriptures legalizing war and murder for survival's sake (which have thankfully slowly been unfucked in the past few centuries). It's a simple fucking matter.
The last remaining systemic component to fix with Christianity is Catholicism. The one major systemic problem it has that Orthodoxy doesn't - inflated rates of pedophilia due to the systemic flaw of banning priests from engaging in a virtuous, dignified, monogamous and loyal marriage with a woman to serve as proper examples for heterosexual marriage, instead of having their imperfect human nature suppressed leading to young effeminate boys in the system getting buttfucked.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

Christian with a persecution complex lmao. Where have I seen that before?

Go look up Theodosius.

moral ethical great

lmao

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

I see what you're saying but:
anti-zion Jews
they're just saying that. When it comes down to it they would all see Europe and the rest of the world burn if it meant protecting muh chosen few. The
There is neither Greek nor Jew
sentiment went a long time ago. Its proponents were absorbed into mainstream christianity

David Cox
David Cox

I don't think he has a persecution complex. Christianity (as much as I dislike it in many ways) is one of the last bastions of moral decency in the sick world we live in today

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

No it fucking isnt. Christianity "morals" lead to cuckold anti nature garbage and people like Origen.

Jayden White
Jayden White

virtuous, dignified, monogamous and loyal marriage with a woman
So many lies in one sub-sentence

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Extinction from what?

Attached: ice-age-incoming.png (2.62 MB, 1263x1448)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

You don't have to concern yourself; you won't breed.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

women
loyal and virtuous
I can see your point. Doesn't mean it isn't something to be aspired to tho

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

But I already have. So what's gonna make us extinct?

Attached: food-rationing-by-1980.png (714 KB, 538x761)

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

I would disagree. A lot of things in christianity are corrupt, but the core of the message is good in many ways. I don't care if I disagree with christians on the existance of god, or if some christians are mind-slaves to israel and anti-white propaganda. Morals transcend all.
There is neither Christian, Pagan or Atheist, for you are all one in Europe.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Well
I guess I lost at least few brain cells, trying to comprehend her lunacy.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Go look up Theodosius.
What about him?
He didn't invent Christianity, nor is Christianity centered around him as the name implies, and he came after the massacres of Christians which made them create pro-war loopholes, which again doesn't invalidate the fact that Christianity can be reformed into pacifists roots unlike Islam and Judaism, which conveniently has happened.
So what are you getting at then?

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Worshipping a foreign god and people isnt good for anyone. It's rent free shit. Its vile.

Christianity is the very beginning of anti white sentiment, self hate (original sin) and more. It has no future.

Christianity, sprung from Jewish roots and comprehensible only as a growth on this soil, represents the counter-movement to any morality of breeding, of race, privilege: it is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence.Christianity — the revaluation of all Aryan values, the victory of chandala values, the gospel preached to the poor and base, the general revolt of all the downtrodden, the wretched, the failures, the less favored, against "race": the undying chandala hatred is disguised as a religion of love.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

you know they stopped using DDT after that, right?

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

what about him

I just want you to try and realize how your little wahh persecution crap is tired. I'm so tired of hearing christianity, the great invader and destroyer, whine about persecution.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Oh? What does that matter?

Attached: 96-months.png (1.56 MB, 994x1429)

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Zyklon B is technology, so yes.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

You being tired of something doesn't make it magically go away.
Also if you want to go into persecution moralizing, Middle East started the persecutions and invasions of Europe unprovoked with the war between Ancient Persia and Greece, so Balkans and Eastern Europe have the moral imperative - the Eastern Church.
Islam continued this persecution of Eastern and Balkan Europe via Muhammad, who unlike Christ is a well documented warmonger, conqueror, madman, and child rapist, who waged a war of aggression and not defense inspired by the glorification of Persian invasions and destruction upon Greece.
Yet again, Eastern Church has the moral prerogative.

You can at best argue against the Western Church, but as far as Eastern Church is concerned and therefore one big half of Christianity, you have nothing.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

I dont care about muzzies retard. I care about Christianity from the start stomping on pagans and whites and destroying everything to supplant its universalist shit, all the while treating jews with kid gloves and raising them up to what they are today. Fuck cuckstianity.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

you dumb dumb want sum gum gum

Tyler King
Tyler King

BAD THING HAPPENING
STOP BAD THING
BAD THING DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WAS STOPPED
40 years later retards go look its fucking nothing

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

wtf I love global warming

Xavier White
Xavier White

So what happened to stop each and every one of these predictions?

Attached: fewer-than-50-days-to-save-the-planet.png (117 KB, 1429x524)

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Lmao literally like christcucks going on about rapture.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

You not caring about muzzies is a bigger problem to your anti-white sentiments than whining at Christianity, especially when you have Orthodoxy with its history giving it a moral and ethical high-ground against Western SJWs, giving Slavs in general high-ground against Western SJWs, with regards to importing and settling muzzies and black Africans for a guilt this part of the world doesn't share with the West due to being uninvolved in colonization. If you truly have any IQ and care, you will take advantage of this fact.

Attached: Male-Circumcision-Prevalence-[2016].png (270 KB, 1200x835)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: britain-siberian-climate.png (158 KB, 734x623)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Reminds me when all the retards kept asking about "why is no one talking about dat dere ozone hole, huh?", when ozone hole partially closing up is one of the greatest examples of how climate science actually creates measurable results.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Not caring about them doesnt mean I'd be open to them invading you dumb fuck. Just like how jews would be meaningless and just another minority around the globe (or not even exist the same way) as they do now because of cuckstianity.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

I see where you are coming from about the vileness of worshipping a god what sees you as subhuman because you aren't one of the elite. However ask yourself this: which side do you think most Christians will eventually choose?
a) Europe, freedom, decency and the right of whites to exist unmolested
b) A dull and primitive state under the rule of God's Chosen™

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Could it be that rather than all sorts of behind the scene actions, that they were just wrong?

Attached: ice-free-by-2013.png (1.64 MB, 1445x1221)

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

all sources are equally credible
Please explain where the claim of global freezing came from, and what the logic was.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

If they are right, then why not just continue the "behind the scene stuff?

Attached: ice-free-by-2016.png (1.25 MB, 1432x1201)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

B. They already chose that future. Christianity is the birthplace for modern radical egalitarianism.

Its all connected. Especially the original sin, people following that religion for so long internalize some of it culturally. We see the results.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

Fuck off pedophile, you're the whining one here.
You're whining that someone dares to point out your whining that is christtard persecution complex.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Funny thing too. Guess who lobbied to overturn germanies circumcision ban?

Cuckstians WITH muslims.

goyim worship this semitic abrahamic religion to save yourself from this semitic abrahamic religion

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

I'm providing article names and the publisher, as well as dates. Why on earth would I know what's going on in someone's head?

The Ozone has kind of been doing its own thing. I wouldn't really consider what I see to be a "drop," in any consistent way. More stagnation.

Attached: ozone-hole-dropping.png (173 KB, 1588x1131)

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
Oh non no no

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Jews were ironically on their way out in the 20th century. Anti-Jewish sentiment was slowly weeding them out, Communism in Slavlands was shipping shitloads of them to gulags and repatriating them, when not killing them, and when not shipping them to get fucked by Turkic and Mongol people to the east, even before Himmler the Dumbfuck hatched his plan with Hitler. Don't even get me started on USA and how it dealt with Jews slowly but surely.
The whole world finally had it figured out with Jews and was quietly fucking them up, until Hitler fucked up everything, destroyed Europe itself, and gave relevance to Jews and put them in the spotlight that never should have been given in the first place. If not for Hitler, Jews would have been quietly weeded out by now, Israel wouldn't exist, Islam would be busy engaging in tribal conflict due to a lack of unifying "greater evil" that is Israel, and White Europe wouldn't have been decimated by a Krauthammad faggot who loved the white race so much he genocided millions of Caucasians instead of fucking off to Africa and Asia to play his genocide games.
The world would have not given a single fuck if Hitler fucked off to Africa to genocide and sculpt new pastures for his Germanic people to substitute locals, but he just had to get his drug-addled emasculated ass taking a dump onto the white Mecca itself.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

ok then, I guess I can't persuade you. Just remember what I've said when you go to sleep tonight.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Whenever I see that potato faced goblin I do some laps around the neighborhood in my dirty diesel.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

How? When Hitler got into power it wouldve been not long after us adopted central bank from them and saw executive increases and the starts of jewish control. In what world is this people waking up to them?

Also that was around when the US adopted circumcision too.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

That's Proddies.
We tried to ban both this and ritualistic killing of animals, but US of Israel arrived with delegation to stop this.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

whenever cuckstians do something I dont like its that OTHER sect or denomination

Catholics have a long history of sucking jewish dick.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

i'll just ignore the massive rise of anti-semitism at the end of the 19th century, culminating in even Henry Ford taking daily dumps on them
Please. Even during WW2 within the US military itself Jews were bullied and pissed upon until muh Holocauster was finally revealed, then it was a 180 degree turn.

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

yeah they fought and turned their country into a jewish playground but some soldiers spit on jews lol

lmao dude. Come on now. Funny how the "massive" amounts of anti semitism led to amerikikes mutilating their kids like jews do and destroying their country.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Read Nick Land

Attached: images-(10).jpg (55 KB, 559x549)

Ayden White
Ayden White

You think the mutilation didn't have massive resistance? The mutilation was part of the hatred against Jews with a fracture within the Christian community, until muh Holocauster happened and everyone decided to give them pity tips at birth in US of Assburgers. Without the Holocauster the Jews in USA would have been holocausted after all the animus that's been building against them.
Exactly 100 years later today, the Jews has fucked up yet again, circumcision rates in USA are lowering visibly, and anti-semitism is bigger than ever even spreading among Democrats and SJWs, the Boghossian Exposure was a sight to behold just after the Women's March scandal.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Yes. Thorium reactors.

Attached: 1311010641509small.jpg (847 KB, 938x4167)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Sure nigga
Wherever you believe in never was used by them.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Boghossian Exposure
elaborate pls?

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

massive resistance

If so why did the supremely tiny amount of jews who were fresh newcomers mostly so easily convince amerikikes on top of establishing the central bank?

There wasnt "mass resistance" and puritan Christfags like kellog loved it. They also pushed it in other Anglo countries too. the UK practiced it for a time as well as Australia.

This "massive" resistance to Jewry from christfags only exists in your head.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Also circumcision rates lowering in the US has ALOT to do with immigration. So until you talk specific demographics, like rural whites, who are heavily Christian and the highest mutilators, it doesnt mean much.

I'm that also, a mutilated rural white. Whose family is all hardcore christfags.

James Ward
James Ward

I'm that also, a mutilated rural white
I'm sorry your parents did this to you user. Have you looked into foreskin regeneration?

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

reddit meme technology that's at best probably 30 years from commercial development if it actually pans out alright
People were all MUH PEBBLE BED REACTORS in the 90s, they turned out to be trash. LFTR is even more insane.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Technology could be used to kill marxists, yes.

David Myers
David Myers

drive.google.com/drive/folders/19tBy_fVlYIHTxxjuVMFxh4pqLHM_en18

Basically Feminism has lost its No True Scotsman regarding radicals, it has been exposed to be radical at its root in academia, and nothing has been done to this day to fix any of this or introduce regulatory measures.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Retards like you who can't be bothered to investigate stuff and just sit there waiting to be spoonfed and believe whatever the fuck they're told is the reason we're in the shit in the first place
Eat a bullet you worthless faggot

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

reddit meme technology

You are an idiot, the LFTR meme is from /sci/ first and foremost. And it has genuine potential.

Attached: 1311190407476.jpg (67 KB, 650x474)

Samuel King
Samuel King

Yes but I dont want a pseudo foreskin..I'd prefer more braindead retards to wake up and push for projects like foregen and donate to them so they actually have money for research.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Attached: classic-vs-lftr-approach.png (124 KB, 963x715)

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

The best part was Feminists returning one or two academic papers which re-wrote Mein Kampf to glorify Feminism instead and paint white males and males in general as the Jews, for not being extreme enough... and demanding editing it appropriately to validate for actual academic publishing.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Attached: Thorium-brochure-with-TEA-Info-00001.jpg (253 KB, 1169x827)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Flooded abandoned cities are kino

Attached: wallpaper-832724.jpg (1.52 MB, 2000x1415)

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Attached: Thorium-brochure-with-TEA-Info-00002.jpg (318 KB, 1169x827)

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Attached: 1337054815291.jpg (42 KB, 256x256)

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

"geologic isolation"
beautiful

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Attached: muhthorium.png (169 KB, 537x585)

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

I wish EU was busy funding its construction.
But we have too many German fans to sell, too many nigs to give gibs to, and one possessed Swed girl too many.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Attached: thlikes.jpg (39 KB, 868x668)

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Sadly, treehugging hippies will screech "muh chernobyl", "muh fukushima"

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Attached: then.jpg (54 KB, 657x487)

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

How can facebook likes be used to enhance a thorium reactor?

Attached: 1546671655040.png (133 KB, 602x578)

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Attached: lftr10.jpg (671 KB, 943x1500)

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

They breed additional U233 fuel when exposed to thermal neutrons.

Attached: lftr-poster-x.jpg (1.1 MB, 850x3000)

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Attached: 26083-101501531.jpg (123 KB, 720x540)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

imagine genuinely being this retarded....

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Attached: 1322821332612.png (1.19 MB, 856x1834)

Grayson King
Grayson King

Attached: advantages.jpg (77 KB, 735x551)

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Attached: 1355682644512.jpg (25 KB, 460x276)

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Eat a bullet you worthless faggot
noguns unfortunately. I would love to kill myself, I am sorry to tell you I am not a homosexual.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

reposts memes from at least half a decade ago
thorium hasn't really advanced since then

Attached: 1501487879171.gif (131 KB, 872x748)

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

good point I guess

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

If you found that funny you'll love these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism_Generator

If a feminist is indistinguishable from a machine set to imitate one, are feminist really human? I'm not sure if reverse-turing tests are already a thing.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Even pseudo is better than nothing.
Foreskin isn't just nerve endings, it's also the moisture.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

I know. But if I do it and then a real fix is developed I'd have to get my stretched tissue lopped off. If I go ahead with stretching it will mean sort of accepting mediocrity.

I wish it wasnt. It needs to be pushed much harder than it currently is. I dont want to be 50 when this tech comes about

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

then a real fix is developed
Don't expect technology to regrow nerves anytime soon.
By the time it happens, you'll be an old grandpa with a noodle dick. Or dead.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

I dont want to be 50 when this tech comes about
I'm sure you won't be user. I try to point out whenever it's revelant that circumcision is abuse, and we're starting to make more and more headway all the time. More young men are realising what was taken from them everyday.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

technology that has never achieved anything is researched for 60+ years
still doesn't have any shred of being competitive or even really working
surely this will save us!

Zachary White
Zachary White

Then I'll just fucking an hero and save myself the disappointment.

I'm giving it a bit longer, from what I understand of the tech they propose it is technically almost there if they had more funding. we will see.

Its pretty much ruined me if I'm being honest. All the joy and hope I used to have got sucked away, can't look at relatives or people the same way anymore. Its fucking vile and I'm sick and tired of being told I'm privileged especially by women who dont have to deal with any of this here.

Anyway, I'm going to bed for now. Surprised there was some sympathetic people here honestly.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Why would any sane human being go meat free?

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Because sanity doesn't imply being an immoral hedonist.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Are you implying that eating meat makes you immoral? You clearly do not understand the superior energy density of meat

James Sanders
James Sanders

perfect nutrition can be obtained without subjecting innocents to suffering
muh fats tho

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

I keep seeing this little kid on my news feeds "telling world leaders" shit
who the fuck is she?

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Suffering
Nigga, do you not have your own backyard chicken farm?
Cut the head off, no suffering, only sleep and delicious meat

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

One of those "young prodigy shows the soulless corporate politicians how the world really is" cases.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

A poor abused autistic girl who is convinced that the world is ending. Someone stole her childhood

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

but from where did she come from? who or where are her parents, why the fuck was she given a speaking platform out of no where?

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

I believe man made climate change is the greatest threat humanity currently faces
Why yes I have autism, how could you tell?

Can't make this shit up.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

To be fair, a great deal of PhD scientists agree with her.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Sweden
Her parents are obviously getting a check
No idea why she got a platform
She appears to be a high functioning autist and has OCD

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

It would be immoral to simply an hero while Jews are still walking this earth.
she is shilled as a prodigy, but that is totally absurd, shes done nothing interesting or impressive. Mozart was a child prodigy. She is just a downie looking rich kid being manipulated by marxists.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

she stupid because she disagrees with my propaganda

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Just a poster child for jewish propaganda. It's easier to sway the goyim by exploiting our child protection insticts for their benefit.
She's certainly another of their fucktoys as well.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

She's certainly another of their fucktoys as well.
pedophiles often use the tactic of making their victims feel special and important to make them let their guard down

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

obsessed with jews
also obsessed with pedophilia
You're literally mentally ill. In the clinical sense, not the Jow Forums sense which is "someone who disagrees with me".

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Seethe harder jidf

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

oy vey goyim cool it with the antisemitism
lol youre imagining things
literally cut your dick off and let me throw money at 8 year olds shaking their asses!
Gee, I wonder where he gets these ideas....

Attached: nothingtoseehere.jpg (53 KB, 660x495)

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

why i'm here?

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

”believe”
So it is all an act.
How come the people that “believe” in science always deny the fact that children develop better when they’re raised in a traditional household. One Lifetime movie about an abusive father doesn’t count as a counter-argument.

Attached: 701E872D-AF0B-46C4-905A-C9E927DD1ED7.jpg (35 KB, 264x322)

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

explain who this kid is?

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

IM COOOMING

Michael Young
Michael Young

Fpbp

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1569316168335.png (770 KB, 1280x720)

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

my autistic wife

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

No, but it will probably expedite the extinction.

Attached: ted-operating-system.png (1.4 MB, 857x2200)

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Attached: memetic-poison-type3.jpg (201 KB, 986x788)

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

nice meme flag, faggots

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

Global warming is good, i love it

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

yes. we can use technology to kill all the stupid people, like niggers. not only that we can kill the races that lack compassion like Asians.
we can us intelligence services to track other stupid people like those on the left.
we kill all these useless idiots and the rest of us smart people have the world to ourselves, a cleaner, healthier and more harmonious world.
nuking mecca and a fun kill all muslims party style war with fancy fun new tech like kick ass halo style trucks to slaughter the pedophile worshiping scum.
using tech to do a REAL holocaust to kill all jews and no extinction to worry about.
we start a new golden age and explore the stars and create a world wide germania.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Rent free

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Yes it. Can. I am building a robot waifu who will make females redundant. Mankind will be saved.