NCCP organizing nation wide pro-gun rally at all state capitals

Via The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans Facebook page, Clayton has organized times and places for each rally at each state capital in the united States.

Through the NCCPA's events page, you can find your state and sign up to attend, see how many people are planning to attend or just show up and give your support. The protests are meant to be an exercise of free speech and in no way is to condone any violence.

Attached: 1522143496241.jpg (1301x1785, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NjNhU
discord.gg/NUbrpm
youtube.com/watch?v=lqpau-kKymk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread here

Post your picket sign ideas, boys.

Attached: PP.png (750x800, 94K)

NC fags wya

Attached: CE0B574D-6A91-41CB-B846-951C17DC8141.jpg (547x767, 55K)

Attached: UK.png (750x686, 20K)

Check those trips, numbnuts.

Attached: bEf8jRq.jpg (512x738, 57K)

discord.gg/NjNhU

Got a discord started.
We can use this to organize all future efforts too

Attached: Feelings.png (750x686, 15K)

Attached: 3DC909D2-D61F-48B6-A63A-18C5D1144976.png (627x442, 452K)

I'm just shitting these out while I'm on my work PC if anyone wants to elaborate or embellish them.

Attached: Stop.png (750x686, 10K)

Your chat is sad

Here's an edgy one.

Attached: Zimbabwe.png (750x620, 14K)

NC here

Will be attending

More edge, but I think we need the shock value if we want to be taken seriously.

Attached: Die.png (750x508, 12K)

This is COINTEL, librul get out

What's sad about it?

You're naive if you don't think that's the end goal of disarmament.

replace die with kill

But you want our cause to succeed, yes? Scaring away the people on the fence with what the media will fucking blast as borderline nazism is ignorant at best and destructive of our cause at worst

Attached: 1489544353093.jpg (490x490, 61K)

Concerted effort to demoralize people trying to organize on this board. Stay sharp, avoid slides, and don’t reply to b8, friends.

Attached: 501A6A4C-6CC5-43E8-91F9-9400169BB6AD.jpg (432x767, 93K)

It's not "borderline nazism." It's reality. Go ahead and try to bring more normies to our side with the same old "muh holocaust" rhetoric we've been using for years. We need something topical and shocking to stir up people's emotions.

user I am on your side. But you don't see this.
They will look at it the same as normies view Rhodesia or South African whites.

Attached: 6575AB63-FE38-47F8-B853-17E9EABA3406.jpg (750x1059, 48K)

I’m pretty sure this is fake. It’s a good idea and we should just blow it up anyway, but the website is a fucking joke.

Normies have never heard of Rhodesia, and the discussion on South African whites has been gaining ground among conservatives recently. We are never going to win over the left. Stop putting yourself in a box, and playing according to their rules.
I keked, but it's kind of memey. Maybe change "Imperials" to "Liberals."

That won't work, they have been conditioned to hate their ancestors

Could you elaborate a little more?

When i was about to join there was 1 whole person. I bet you

Yes and? I started the discord half an hour ago
what did you expect?

On how you can improve your little honeypot? No.
Fuck it, let’s go anyway. Media would lie and focus on crowd size to sway bandwagoner cowards regardless of the turnout.

It's called pushing the Overton Window, user. We can't keep using the same rehashed Boomer-tier, Prager U-approved slogans we've been slapping on bumper stickers since the 90's. Nobody is saying you should go to the rally dressed up like a caricature of a Nazi LARPer or autistic threeper, but if you allow the enemy to censor and moderate our message, they've already won.

But the liberal hypocrisy identity politik ones are bad because they make you upset, right?

Are you talking about the Colion Noir-tier arguments like "Gun control is white privilege!" or whatever? I'm saying that it's not going to do any good to try to frame the left's own talking points against them. Being a bunch of hypocrites has never stopped them before ever in history. These are not logical people we are up against here.

How is a public assembly a honey pot?

They’re facts. Gun control is racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, and elitist. That’s a good sign right there. They may not align with your pol worldview and they will be just as ineffective as EVERY other sign there, but they are true and help to round out a multifaceted message.
Go and screech about Rhodesia and see how many people you convince.

>They’re facts. Gun control is racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, and elitist.
Yes yes, user, and we all know Democrats are the REAL racists. I'm sure those talking points will get roasties, homos, and shitskins fired up about supporting the 2nd Amendment.

Attached: 1519883051185.jpg (250x241, 24K)

Let those respective demographics use those slogans, or you're going to look like a tryhard.

Damn sight more likely to get someone to think than definitely-autistic, possibly-racist screeching coming from a 300lb ham beast wearing a mixture of anime apparel and sour milsurp.
>tfw Christ-killer
>tfw scared to death of disarmament

Attached: 9927A93C-5E60-42DE-BC04-184F783CC63E.gif (500x750, 1.08M)

Too much edge?

Attached: Judges.png (750x508, 13K)

Meanwhile the lefties are out here saying "White men with guns are terrorists," "Kill the NRA," and "We will take them from your cold, dead hands," but I guess we shouldn't offend our enemies' sensibilities or anything.

Attached: falling_hare.gif (336x252, 1.72M)

Yes, that’s litterally how the game works. Are you new here?

Our 2nd Amendment rights aren't a game.

>How's this for a sign?
Calling the police to save you is a privlage
Defending yourself is a right

Yeah, less edge more...making people think

How about
>The police didn't save those 17 kids
>They won't save you either
>You are responsible for your own safety

I love 2A and wish my country had it.
>t. massive fag
But I might be an outlier.

>more...making people think
But how to do that? Our opponents are literal idiots who think vaginas are more regulated than machine guns, and Harry Potter is real.

See Charlottesville.

No, they are not. Our rights are God given and inalienable; the fight for them, however, is a game. So we fight as hard as we can and play within the rules of the game until it’s time to Solo-Wing Pixie it (confiscations). Your race war/ rebellion isn’t here yet and we could use more allies and less bad press before it inevitably starts. The Founders exhausted all options before violence, and we will too.

Attached: A171DF80-677A-404A-A0DC-63A9C0302DE6.jpg (352x240, 15K)

Something along the lines of that.
We need a good all-rounder slogan, something that includes
>the police won't always be able to save you
>more rounds=more protection
>the ar-15 is a good all purpose gun
>why trust the government for your defense

>I'm here to chew gum and defend the 2nd
>and I'm all out of gum

>So we fight as hard as we can and play within the rules of the game
But we don't let our enemies dictate the rules.

>My hands off your uterus
>Your hands off my guns

No Hawaii? Fuck this state

Maybe something as equally dumb like
>if you hate Trump so much why do you want him to control how people protect themselves?

>I'll grab your pussy if you grab my guns

The enemy owns the media and the bureaucracy, we don’t get a choice as to the framework we have to work within.

>protect your pussy with firearm power!

Other anons are right, this one will cause confusion with negative perceptions about the two countries. Never mind the fact that those perceptions are based on falsehoods, we don't want to give the lizards any ammunition to shoot back at us with.

>So we fight as hard as we can and play within the rules of the game until it’s time to Solo-Wing Pixie it (confiscations).

THERE WON'T BE ANY MASS CONFISCATIONS YOU STUPID FUDD THEY'LL JUST KILL THE CULTURE WITH RESTRICTIONS LIKE THEY DID WITH SMOKING

Here’s one:
>Picture of Trump
>”
>”Please take my guns” -You

If you acknowledge that they run the system why are you pretending we can beat them by using the system?

Alright Dylan, go shoot a bunch of church ladies and see how far it gets us.

>here's another
No gun at 21?
No vote until 21.

So we can say that we exhausted all options.

No one ITT has advocated violence, you dumb kike.

No draft till 21 either. Try this.

The Militia = The Citizens

The Citizens = The Voters

No weapons = No democracy

>Guns don't kill people
>The Government does

He's joking bro, just relax. We're all on the same side here (except for the JDIF spies in this thread)

Seriously though guys, we can always step up the edginess but we can't take it back. Stay professional and stay calm

Will non compliance with further restrictions result in confiscation attempts? If so, there’s your flashpoint. Of course you can’t just bury it, you have to keep shooting, selling, and buying the prohibited weapons.

This.

>we can always step up the edginess but we can't take it back
We can up the edginess without turning ourselves into villains. The Jow Forums equivalent would be going full-on "Hitler did nothing wrong" to normies rather than acting like a normal person who questions things.

Attached: Infringe.jpg (432x163, 25K)

>Will non compliance with further restrictions result in confiscation attempts?
>If so, there’s your flashpoint.

How does piecemeal enforcement against vulnerable lone targets to make an example of them culminate in a flash point? If the ATF arrests a man for owning an AR the same way they would for an illegal sawed off shotgun, will all the talkers mobilize? Where do they meet up?
What do they do?

Attached: BA92EEF2-3918-4D08-A05A-99D577EE7104.jpg (750x1084, 153K)

I don’t know man, I guess just start shooting people tonight then since we can’t do anything about it legally.

Ypu're assuming it needs to be an organized front to be succesful. Timothy McVeigh and 2 other guys forever changed the policies and practicrs of the ATF and the FBI with a single bomb. Imagine the national reaction when that is a WEEKLY occurence and half the police force refuse to investigate or prosecute.

>discord.gg/NjNhU
Link is expired.

I like this one, I think I'll put that on my sign.

let them taste their own medicine
something something gay people
>armed homosex not get bashy
>ask me about my cock size
something something minority
>equality is gun
>when no gun, real man fist, u have no fist
>how 2 stop rape in one easy step
something something normie facebook meme
>you: da gobbermint is tyranical
>also you: nobody needs gun to fite gobbermint
>you: bolice coward racis brutality
>also you: just call bolice
>you: asks for more goverment
>also you: clear backpacks and school IDs are stupid
something something prohibition something something war on drugs
something something tax paid armed security guards for politicians
something something politicians don't like gun free zone signs

discord.gg/NUbrpm

Make sure to use Spurdo-speak like .

i concur, it's pretty good

how about

>if the Government cant catch a school shooter 9 months in advance
>Good luck getting gun owners who aren't cowardly criminals

>As a [minority] who grew up in [rough neighborhood], expecting the police to get to your house within a few minutes is a sign of your affluence and privilege

This only works if you're actually a minority.

Hey guys based on the shills that came out to post in the last thread, I'm for sure going to this event. No more sitting back while we get run over.

simplify it like this

>Expecting the Police to arrive in time is white privilege

Hotel Wakanda this ——->
(Arrow points to OC’d piece)

Photoshop is fun.

Attached: file.png (650x680, 628K)

> April 14th.
> Barely two weeks for people who actually work to ask for time off.

Hm... Let me check my schedu-... And yep! I'm scheduled to work that day!

Oh well. I planned to take some new shooters to the range after my shift anyways. That will have to be my contribution to the cause for now.

/ourtv/

>he works weekends

Fuck off you fucking kike. Only fucking jews and niggers are against talking about an ongoimg ethnic genocide in South Africa.

Fucking kill yourself jew.

Attached: NormalDayInSA.png (875x611, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lqpau-kKymk
I cum in my pants whenever I get to show this to anti-gun women (WAfag, so pretty frequent)
Wish I could somehow put it on a sign.

not him but saw this the other day, felt appropriate

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (720x747, 74K)

>he doesn't work weekends
enjoy being a woman

Attached: 1520349432942.png (580x515, 532K)

>tfw $20/hr 8-10hr days monday-thursdays only to pick things up and put things down
>tfw full benefits and free glasses when i need them

Attached: 1500904133546.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

>$20/hr

and how much do you get paid?

i'll be in raleigh too bro. gonna be wearing a Jow Forums scarf with a crusader hat :)))

Attached: 1513041790331.jpg (799x739, 84K)