ghostbin.com/paste/dhu85
>/gq/ holster list
ghostbin.com/paste/fs24w
>/gq/ approved Radio Equipment
ghostbin.com/paste/bxpag
>google drive of current /gq/ issues
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5CCir6zEaYsRDh1N0d5QWt2UkU?usp=sharing

Previous:

Attached: DULhr0_VMAEZqFM.jpg (2048x1364, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalgearjunkie.com/products/custom-made-combat-plate-carrier-chest-patch-your-custom-graphics?variant=52315837764
shop.specwarfare.com/tri-nato-u283-6-pins-conversion-kenwood-2-pins-long
internationalpolicesupply.net/product/ceradyne-defender-275-swc-level-iv-ultra-light-weight-multi-hit-swimmers-cut-plates/#tab-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do It For Him

Attached: 20180328_014443.jpg (2896x2896, 1.15M)

Asked right at the end of the last thread.

Who produces a good leather gun belt that can double as a dress belt? Must be less than 1.25" wide but stiff enough to comfortably carry a full size polymer handgun. Or does such a thing not exist? Pic related is the style I'm going for. The Beltman produces stuff that looks like it fits the bill but the horizontal stitching it not as close to the top and bottom as I like.

Attached: j-fitzpatrick-footwear-collection-12-december-2016-belts-77_1024x1024.jpg (1023x766, 75K)

Attached: miss you g.jpg (1309x2371, 630K)

God, that dude is tiny...

I'm just gonna say I love my beltman belt, but it's a 1.5. I'm also doubting the effectiveness of carry a full size polymer on a 1.25 belt, just not enough support. how will this work exactly? you can't carry it iwb, because you've got to tuck your shirt in, and I don't think they make tuckable holsters for fullsize guns, not many, and I doubt that'd be comfortable. So if you're wearing outside the waistbelt, hiding it under a jacket, why can't you wear one of those belts that's 1.25 up front and extends to 1.5?

honestly my guy if you're trying to hide your gun in dress clothes I'd take a pretty small and light gun.

DEE LEET
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm just now getting my CHL, so I have next to no idea what I'm doing. I wear a suit/jacket and odd trousers for work and church on occasion and ideally I want to appendix carry my M&P w/ TLR1. I was planing on getting the Gotham holster with a Alonso Defense belt for casual clothes but I wanted something for when I need to dress up.

It's a child in peltors and an impossibly undersized plate carrier. This dude is not cool.

>he doesn't know who that is

Attached: CDK1.jpg (551x1000, 164K)

Attached: IMG_20171023_022002.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

>undersized plate carrier
??

Rate/criticize my gear.

Attached: Basics Censored.jpg (2736x3648, 3.62M)

OwO

Attached: WHAT'S THIS.png (533x358, 270K)

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (3120x2560, 1.24M)

hol' up a minute

Is Squid BACK?

Overall a good set up but I don’t understand having as many pistol mags as rifle mags, seems like space that could be used for more useful things than extra ammonfor the last thing you’ll ever use

Also where did you get that mos/rank patch that shit is tight, sir

Attached: cdkpose.jpg (370x657, 82K)

:3

I hope not

Looks are kind of deceiving. Behind those three mag pouches is a kangaroo pouch which gives me the option for three more mags. Granted I never use it for that purpose. I use it as basically a giant admin pouch with protractor, map, leader's book with my report shells.

You're right though. It's generally bad form. My honest thought though if I'm off the radio and have blown through three M4 mags. Shit has gone sideways and I'm fucked either way.

To answer your question,

tacticalgearjunkie.com/products/custom-made-combat-plate-carrier-chest-patch-your-custom-graphics?variant=52315837764

Who's on the right? Are those Crye cut CCE pants?

>FA

Attached: 1477723707362.jpg (581x406, 24K)

no they are cryefire m81 woodland pants retard.

criticize my shit

Attached: DSC_0959.jpg (1632x1224, 1.51M)

gay

>Putting the American flag on the front.
Disgusting.

>That feel when you'll never do cool infantry after your time as an FSO is over.
>That feel when all the other CA branches give you shit.

At least I have a truck so I can stay dry.

Attached: 1488178643518.gif (320x180, 2.08M)

cag does it

Attached: CAG.png (660x815, 1.02M)

Fisters and Doc are the only POGs with a little bit of Grunt status.

Disgusting as well. The flag is suppose to fly forward, if you turn left the flag would be flying backwards. So you'd either have to keep turning right so not to do that.

Anyone got any thoughts on this comms setup? I'm not sure if the one-to-two splitter here is a Kenwood or some other type of 2 prong input. Also not sure if I'm going to go with a U-94 for the PTT.

Attached: Comms Chart.png (1118x1599, 1.01M)

Think he would've liked the shirt?

Attached: IMG_0178.jpg (640x480, 108K)

I need an INVG mount for my PVS-14. Who has the best price?

shop.specwarfare.com/tri-nato-u283-6-pins-conversion-kenwood-2-pins-long

Get this instead and a real PTT, works for me.

Attached: Comtacs smol.jpg (3293x2089, 1.78M)

your dbal is too far back

Next time take a picture on a flat color background. This hurt my eyes.

I would if I could see it

Attached: think_alignment.jpg (1024x1022, 111K)

That's a 6 pin connection, the VX-8DR has a 7-pin for some stupid fucking reason. I can't find a 7-pin single-line adapter to Kenwood anywhere. I appreciate you though.

Attached: peace sign.png (487x310, 87K)

>your dbal is too far back
I concur. If you get any debris stuck on your rail then the laser will just bloom on the debris. The same goes if your thumb rides there. The thumb may ride under it most of the time but you might take a bad grip when you have a real "oh shit" moment.

balances the rifle better... which is more important to me 95% of the time when I'm using the rifle vs. the slight increase in accuracy past 100 yards by putting it out front. also you can see less of it through the acog

pressure pad for the laser is on the left, activated by my thumb. light is activated by my middle and ring finger on the right. impossible to use my laser unless I have proper grip on it

So I googled the port name ( "CT-131" if anyone runs into this issue in the future) and apparently the only way to rig it up is with a CT-131-port-to-microphone and a microphone-to-kenwood adapter. After you can use whatever PTT is available. What PTT do you recommend if the U-94 sucks?

Attached: Yep.jpg (800x800, 95K)

nice PC setup. i've been trying to emulate it with a JPC since i saw it in another thread. How are the dynamics on the side pouches? i haven't bought any to put on the sides of mine, was thinking a spare mag or two and an IFAK on the right like yours.

Ah is the Radio not kenwood then? Not sure if all those adapters will work, the TRI adapter I had before had impedance problems and just did not transmit the Comtacs mic well so I got the adapter I linked and a surplus PTT and it works good with my Baofeng.

The surplus U94s or the other Peltor PTTs are fine, if your going to be using a bunch of adapters it might be cheaper to just get a dif radio. Just stay away from the Airsoft PTT's not sure if those will work.

Attached: Alldis545.jpg (2560x1440, 486K)

Yeah unfortunately the VX-8DR seems to be the best for my situation since it's waterproof and well endowed with features. I'd like to get the Peltor PTT so it pairs up with the ComTacs but I'd need a 6-pin radio which is a mil-spec thing. One extra step to a Kenwood-port I don't mind but this 7-pin bullshit has me furious. I haven't bought the radio yet though. Damn all HAM radio enthusiasts to the darkest depths of hell for reveling in this autistic shit.

Attached: 1446497309681.jpg (890x378, 138K)

thx friend. mag on the side is for speed, i like my mags front and center for the most part but ymmv. if you want, you can pick up some bfg tenspeeds, they work well with jpcs
ifak on that rig is actually the dangler, the thing on the side is just a sord tourniquet pouch. it's quick and keeps the tq safe so I see no reason to go back to rubber bands.

np bro. got a helmet or anything? im the same with the mags, i couldnt get used to having pouches on my side but i think ill give it a whirl anyway. ah i havent seen that marking before, my bad. would the dangler attach fine onto a JPC? seems like a good spot to grab it, accessible with both hands.

Colion Noir?

fuck-off midget

Fuckin hillarious

he deserved to die.you do too!

then why have the dbal on there to begin with dumb dumb

-neckbeard who loves everything the us does

nice autism

t. asshurt israeli

I dont use a helmet much, maybe twice a year. and yes, dangler works fine for the jpc. it attaches via the velcro under the front flap. if they didnt come out with these I would be using a fanny pack all the same, it's a great spot to put medical

Attached: DSC_0995.jpg (1737x1150, 462K)

Who makes the shirt?

HCLI Logistics Incorporated

W2C mag pouches?

Attached: Mexican commando saluting.jpg (1200x799, 589K)

>HCLI Logistics Incorporated
and what exactly am i supposed to do with some anime log group when im looking for a shirt?

It's H&C Logistics Incorporated, you fucking mongoloid. Filthy casuals don't even patrol - weeb out

Attached: IMG_0333.jpg (1536x2048, 845K)

AQUI! AQUI ES MY GORDO GOBLINA! MI MUCHO, MUCHO GORDO GOBLINA BEBE!

Yeah....I didn't think that one through.

Only by Jow Forums standards.

Attached: 9ABF1E46-883D-4500-BCCE-59E7038A353D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

does anyone know if this thing is a piece of shit or not? This poorfag needs a rig

Attached: cheap rig.png (1499x687, 466K)

I think I asked you before, but what pack is that

BDS Tactical Trauma Medic Bag. It's basically an M9 aid bag with better fluid pouch distribution and just a little more space. You'd be amazed how much shit you can get in there.

Techinkom makes Ratnik stuff for the Russian Federation, so it's probably legit.

I live in ky, and my friend loves going to this place. I asked him what kind of brands they have and he said it’s all condor. But I have seen custom patch shit they’ve made, and it all looked pretty clean.

Pouches not included breh. Ruski gear is g2g

thanks niggas

it's H&C logistic incorporated without the s

Attached: ackack.png (700x700, 21K)

>time as an FSO is over
Foreign services officer? Why would you want go in infantry after that?

Attached: bigcat_biggay.jpg (2560x1440, 273K)

Can somebody fucking explain this already

Fire Support Officer.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 729K)

That’s not squid, retard

BIG

CAT

>without the "s"
YOU ARE INCORRECT

Attached: IMG_0315.jpg (1024x886, 222K)

Honestly no one. I was looking for one as well but caved and just got a g24 with the lanyard and and extra baseplate for a cool 300. I guess when I eventually upgrade to sents then I’ll be all set, but sucks I don’t have the most ideal mount for my equipment

How dare you stand where he stood

>When someone posts your gear

I MADE IT MOM!

Attached: 29391663_10156231265954204_1937738059_o.jpg (1440x817, 184K)

YOUR PATCH IS WRONG
Dig the crocs tho

your pic proves me right though

a now defunct company called kratos sog. garand thumb shilled for them in his early days. The shirt is fucking garbage. the sleeves were 8 inches too long and twisted forward on the shirt body. So the shoulder area and the pockets are way too far forward. i am one of the last people to get a completed order from him. He deleted all of his media and ghosted on a bunch of people with their money.

i am 100% western european 56% memes don't apply to me

Out of respect, I swear. The only reason I own that Combat shirt is because CDK bought the one I had previously.

I need to get better a taking pictures of myself.

My Cubano came in, pretty happy about it, plates won't be a thing for quite some time but my kit is starting to look good.

Is it supposed to be higher up? feels fine to me but i'm no expert.

It looks way better than with my chestrig that's for sure.

I moved my three tacos from my chestrig to the Cubano and i've got r-karbid's radio pouch on my left side for now but i need to order a baofeng and a headset for that.

Farther on my left side, close to the backside i have a milspec monkey TQ+Shear pouch which i intend to switch with a bigger IFAK later on.

Next priority is to get a decent pistol, add pouches to my belt (two pistol mag and 1rifle mag + BFG's micro trauma kit is my current plan) and of course a holster.

Also high on the priority list is to get some decent combat clothes. Will 90% sure order some custom cryes g3 from Roman.

Also planning on getting an AR but i'll have to save up some big money for that so that'll take a while.

Attached: bubano_v1_s.png (1014x1244, 1.87M)

cute :3

Ragnarök on Safariland stuff
SOE riggers belt
Esstac KYWI mag pouch
Chalk bag as a dump pouch or just for ammo so i don't have to go back to the table all the time.

Attached: 25360139_10155672882934892_1435377567_n.jpg (960x960, 289K)

The top of the plate should be even with the notch on the top of your sternum.

bump

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-182540.jpg (1075x1741, 1.21M)

For mounting rifle mag pouches on a leather gun belt or similarly rigid "non-tacitcal" looking belt what's my best option?

I have two HSGI tacos for belt mounting and I haven't mad any real issues with them but I've heard the attaching velcro gives out after some time of use.

Is this a legit site/good deal?

internationalpolicesupply.net/product/ceradyne-defender-275-swc-level-iv-ultra-light-weight-multi-hit-swimmers-cut-plates/#tab-i

Do ceramic plates 'really' expire or is it just a liability thing?

liability

Attached: bucket.jpg (725x658, 106K)

Real life action man, literally looks like poseable joe.