Washington Jow Forumsommandos

Moving to Seattle pretty soon and would like to hear from PNW Jow Forumsommandos as to where to shoot.

I would like to do some uspsa, 2 gun like Ian and Karl do in Tucson, and long range rifle (>500 yards). It seems there are a shit load of uspsa matches and some multigun matches, but I don't see much in terms of long rifle ranges. The ranges/clubs also seem to have some pretty autistic rules like only single rounds can be loaded at a time, etc.

Can anyone help a fellow Jow Forumsunt?

Attached: 1520516130843.jpg (736x541, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestsection.org/nwscalendar.html
discord.gg/urGdQ6N
youtube.com/watch?v=HLIpuTuRjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>washington
>seattle
>shooting

oh boy... that ass.

Attached: 1521766757447.jpg (645x773, 48K)

There are a ton of uspsa matches held around Seattle

Here's a list of USPSA, IDPA, and 3 GUN matches in the Seattle area and the clubs they are at.

northwestsection.org/nwscalendar.html

WA bro here, snoqualmie valley rifle club is nice. private range that goes out to 200 yd

I forgot to mention, there are some PRS (long range) matches included on the website I listed.

I've been looking at this website already, where are the prs matches listed though? 200 yards is okay but not ideal, how are the range rules there?

Also is there blm land where people shoot often?

there's a shit load of places to shoot in washington.

Anyone in the Tri-Cities area know any good places to shoot? Not really looking to deal with RSO's and membership.

Eatonville PRS has there matches at the Upper Nisqually Sportsman's Club.

there are no restrictions on type of guns, rate of fire, etc except that all of your rounds have to impact the berm. and no AP, tracers, etc. steel core is fine

That is awesome, thanks

Sounds like a good range then

Dem double trips.

Go out in the woods find a clear cut shoot there not much to it.

Let's meet for coffee in the gay part of town. Then we can go to a range and shoot glawks until the state attorney general arrests us for being racist nazis.

>gay part of town
That's every part of town these days friendo

Attached: 2352515135245.jpg (1024x814, 845K)

I like Seattle Skeet and Trap in Ravensdale WA. Issaquah Sportsmen Club is pretty good too. Kenmore's range is autistic, has the single round rule, do not go there.

Rip me

I've heard the women are hot and generally dtf though, is that at least true

>hot
Depends, you like pale whites and hapas? Are you attracted to liberals?
>dtf
Most definitely, the modern day Sodom that is Seattle is full of Godless sluts, yet also beta techbros. You can easily get results with free-love phone apps, but is it worth your immortal soul? Or chlamydia?

Actually yes, my favorites are pale whites and hapas
Liberals are okay to fuck for a little while but then they get annoying

Chlamydia is treatable, my soul? Well sex isn't a sin

That's what I thought too. Good luck nigga, careful you don't trip over any homeless people.

Were you disappointed when you moved?

>Moving to Seattle pretty soon
Lol why

There's a shooting pit on the top of the hill on N McBee Road near Benton City. Coordinates 46.244991, -119.520845. It's not huge, maybe 100 yards all the way across if you're the only one there. There's usually one or two people there on weekends, none during weekdays. You can shoot skeet off the sides of the hill because there's nothing around but the road. You can also shoot over open ground along the hilltop but it tends to be pretty windy up there.

Pic related, this December.

Attached: received_10155900625358905.jpg (3036x4048, 2.19M)

>the chad kalash terrorwave
>the virgin AR chick-lean

What part of Seattle? Also apply for a CCW as soon as you move in. Still shall-issue if you can pass the background

Move to somewhere small in Snohomish County. Fuck Seattle, ruined the state.

>t. balaclava bandito
It was my Korean buddy's first time shooting, pls be nice

>into guns
>moving to washington
>seattle of all places, the city with a literal $75 gun tax

nigga you fucked up

im just talking shit, glad to hear you are introducing foreigners to the hobby

I basically have to live downtown for work and banging sluts

Negative, I'm a native. Were I moving to Seattle proper from out of State there are a number of things that would disappointed me though, probably. Governmental problems, societal unrest, social problems like heightened passive-aggressiveness, everyone being a flake, concentrated faggotry, and an overall culture of soulless materialism hiding under a thin veneer of "Earthiness" and trendy hot yoga classes. Some positives would be
>better coffee than your State
>better beer than your State
>better nature than your State within a short drive of the city
The people here are very smug too.

Attached: IMGP1936.jpg (4000x3000, 3.38M)

I plan to buy future fun's outside the city limits

Plus I heard all the Seattle stores moved or closed

There are plenty of long Range spots available in the back county. You just have to know where to look.

Attached: 20160731_142755-downsize.jpg (2268x3024, 3.78M)

>chick lean
>faggot tight pants

This basically reiterates everything I was told

I figure I can make friends at some uspsa matches as everyone I've met into action shooting across the us has been fairly similarly cool

>Hasn't even trained a Korean to suck his dick and guard his roof

rip. if you can afford it do it. go to West Coast armory in Factoria for pistol practice. Find BLM land if you wana shoot rifle

west coast armory is too expensive for a shitty indoor range, it's like $40 to join and then another $20 every time you go. and you can only shoot pistol caliber crap unless you sign up for their extra expensive membership to shoot in the super special 'high caliber' bay.

also if you get the basic membership you can't rent guns unless you bring your own, that way you can't just join up to kill yourself using their guns

Just get out of downtown and you’re cool. Any seriously urban portion of WA is neurotic and high stress. The people are wary of others and not kind, outright. The homeless problem in King County is getting much worse.

You can find good people at matches, yes - but if you’re outgoing and friendly, strike up conversations with every and anyone at all the ranges you go to.

Also come out to Jow Forumsitsap county - we’re fun and not as meth-y as Jefferson, but still somewhat close to the mainland.

Where's this be

Shooting is not cheap- pay for a silver or higher membership and they won’t give you shit. They’re one of the cleaner and best equipped indoor ranges that I know of - and they are not complete fudd faggots. Worth it imo

>Also come out to Jow Forumsitsap county
Ayyy nigga where you at in Kitsap?

I live south near Bethel-Burley and my neighbors bunpfire their AKs every weekend.

I think I've just been spoiled by outdoor ranges where you can do whatever you want without the employees breathing down your neck
>t. svrc

Washington is perfectly fine for shooting, a ton of the state is either forest or desert

Washingtonian as of 20 years who lives near Seattle here.

A ton of this state is either forest, desert, etc. which is open for shooting, look into that.

Coming from a smallish town (Puyallup) this was my experience of Seattle after I moved here, everyone seemed extremely fake or passive-aggressive.

I think it's because they wanna be NYC or LA without any of the history or culture so they just imitate the worst parts of the cities.

Born and raised in western Washington, lived out of state for a few years.

Everything this man says is true and applies to the greater Seattle area but outside of it as well.

Another interesting idiosyncrasy of people around here is being closet conservatives. Many folks outside of the larger liberal shitholes are conservative, but not many will admit it - it's like being a gay in the 40s.

yfw USPSA headquarters is in burlington

Attached: 45mmberetta.jpg (606x506, 188K)

If your gonna be north of Seattle, Snohomish and Skagit County are chock full of places to shoot at. Walker valley is great if you got a bro with a beater truck to take up, or quads. Once you get out of king county there's significantly less tards.

Any other skagit/Snohomish Jow Forumsommmandos?

Attached: 20180327_230058.jpg (1080x1920, 638K)

I am Bainbridge (sorry) - and also I’m in Jefferson County at Port Ludlow. poulsbo sportsmans club is my go to. I need to explore Jefferson shooting spots more. In for fuck bremerton

I'm PCS to Lewis-McChord in June. Should I live in Lacey or Puyallup?

puyallup. lacey is a complete shithole

Not OP but how bad is the political situation in WA, really?
I've been thinking of trying to get a job in Seattle because it's big for my field and WA as a state looks a e s t h e t i c. I know that western WA is pretty liberal but I'm willing to help fight the fight if it's still winnable.
Are there any nice areas around Seattle where I don't get fucked up by either politics or the community while being within commuting distance of something like Redmond? I was thinking somewhere in Snohomish, Kitsap, or Skagit county, since I heard King county was fucked.

North of Seattle is good.
Only problem is commute times, if you have to go through Everett durning commuting hours (so if your working the average 9-5) your totally fucked traffic wise, otherwise you can go from north Skagit county to Seattle in 45-50 minutes easy.

I'd change that to
>Seattle
>shooting
As long as you're not near any metropolitan centers, finding a good range to shoot at isn't hard at all.
Contrary to popular belief, this state has a ton of wooded farmland if you drive 10 minutes away from any urban area.
T. Lacey fag
Pic related: it's what's growing on most of that farmland.

Attached: 20180322_233030.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

Snohomish is probably your better bet. How far do you want your commute to be?

Snohomish here

Not great. There are nice areas around Seattle, but unfortunately, Seattle politics fucks the whole state. It just fucks King county a little harder and earlier than other parts.

Attached: 5rfjk0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.7M)

>hot
80% of women here are pale, tattooed, pierced, chubby and single mothers.
10% are supermodel hot
10% are horse girls
Buyer beware.

Horse girls are nuts and will take all your money for their horse blankets that get torn up every week.

>moving to Seattle
You must be rich or fucking stupid. Nobody in their right mind would want to live there. Move out to Thurston, Pierce or Snohomish county. Don't go into the vipers nest

The shorter the better, obviously. Ideally I'd like it under 30-45 minutes to maybe Redmond, which looks like the northern part of Seattle. I usually like doing an 8-4 so maybe that'll help drive times a bit. I'd be aiming for work at Redmond, but any tech areas would be fine by me.
Does Seattle politically fuck with the rest of the state bad enough for me to want to worry about moving there, or can they possibly be pushed back by everyone else?

If she has a horse anywhere in her profile picture, you stay the fuck away.
Don't know why crazy girls like horses.
Must be that musty horse dong.

>mfw dated a horse girl
>mfw she was a suicidal, depressed, weed addict who fucked with my friendships
>she broke up with me and got piercings and died her hair bright ass red

never again the sex just wasn't fucking worth the years of suffering.

Attached: 1520819820736.jpg (657x527, 52K)

>tfw live in vancouver
>English pit is amazing but has no metal targets

anyone know of any good spots with metal targets or ranges exceeding 100m? got fuck tons of milsurp that I want to hear ping steel. paper just isn't as good.

Attached: 1504569632695.jpg (252x212, 20K)

>moving to Pierce county

Attached: youbestbejokingnigger.png (152x219, 54K)

He's probably accurate about the state of Seattle, but was he unable to write in cursive?

King county pretty much controls the state. For reference, just the north precinct patrol area for Seattle PD, if it were it's own city, would be the second largest city in Wa.
The gun laws are eh here, I mean they try to fuck with us occasionally and nothing comes of it. I believe they just tried to push a bill to make semi autos 21+, but it failed.
I honestly could see wa slowly going red in the future.

Also, cops are bros here. Even city cops.

Pierce county is a shithole. Beware it like horse thots.

Redmond is a different city bro, it's on the good side of Lake Washington. The Eastside is clean. Avoid anything South of Newcastle and East of Mercer Island if you can.

Attached: 51436547.jpg (392x423, 71K)

Tenino master race reporting

Attached: 1500427446433.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

I just hit it and quit it.
They are usually freaks in bed. *usually*

Any 2 gun matches aside from the one way the fuck up north by the border?

Here's the WA Discord:
discord.gg/urGdQ6N

We have meetups and stuff, it's pretty fun

Attached: meetup photo censored resized.jpg (2016x1512, 1.92M)

most 2 or 3 gun matches barring informal carbine nights at wades, west coast armory and renton fish & game will all be way outside of king county, mane

Why do you think it could go red? Last I heard the state was getting flooded with Californians, or at least Seattle was. Are they becoming complacent or are the repubs getting their shit together and becoming better at fending off the dems?

I imagine I'd be looking for a job in that upper right sector, from around Bellevue upwards, following that stretch of land. Maybe word would stretch into the northwest as needed, but I don't see myself staying near the south side of the county because I heard Tacoma and the surrounding parts south of Seattle were kind of shitty.

How easy is it to find shootan land there? There's no public land anywhere near me to shoot on where I live, so being able to find some place to stretch out and set up sounds like a nice change of pace.

The only thing to shoot if you live in seattle is yourself.

Guess which candidate in pic related won a special election last year and made us a one-party State, with both houses of our legislature and nearly all State offices controlled by Democrats. It's pretty bad my man.
This nice dude is correct but it's important to remember that the Democratic establishment here has a number of options available to them when they want to rape us. There's already talk of putting a "voter initiative" (a Hell that few States have to deal with, we are unlucky) on the ballot this November which would be a near copy of the recently failed legislative infringement. If that doesn't work (and King County has the population to push all but the most strenuous ballot initiatives) then they'll enact some law in Seattle proper to challenge things through our State court system. Because such grand historical figures as Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson were fucking nigger lovers, we elect our judges, and they are always elected using Teachers' Union and League of Women Voters' money. Currently our State Supreme Court has our Legislature by the balls, and can, it seems, force them to do whatever the fuck they want by fining taxpayers at large and distributing that money as they see fit. There's no care for any semblance of law, no separation of powers. Look up Bob Ferguson, our State AG, to see where he stands. This place is a fucking circus my friend and it's going to ruin a beautiful State.

Attached: 45th-375x375.jpg (375x375, 25K)

I'm sorry. I have a few friends that live out there in that wasteland. I'm just saying if they can do it, OP might. It's better than King county anyway.

What do these entail?

>crosses face out
>fave is hidden by cloth

There are trails all over the place once you get out of the Seattle Metro Area. Issaquah is GOAT in my opinion for a Goldilocks-tier mix of comfy woods, upper middle-class community, ease of nature access, and still retaining the few benefits of being near a major metro area without the spillover druggies and homeless people. If you really need to be North of Bellevue though you should definitely live up there. Don't condemn yourself to a commute up and down I-405. I'm not too familiar with that area in particular, but I guarantee just hopping on highway 202 for a bit from Redmond will put you near more trails and forestry roads and the like than you could even imagine. Whoever told you about Tacoma and S. Seattle was correct.

t. Rentonfag

ITS CUZ HE BEEBOUT DAT LYE

Shit that dude got an AR-180 and UZI?

They were dope. Blasting away with the 180 with stock folded was an ethereal experience

Attached: 1521872450319.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

Attached: 1521701025352.png (798x385, 207K)

>Sniffposting
>Jow Forums
>Dubs

Attached: 1521065745183.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Nice dude here.

Well fuck me. I just hope Seattle burns in a pile of homeless trash.

The city is so fucked up (management wise) I'm just hoping that it wrecks itself and people move away, letting the state slowly go red.

But pipe dreams are pipe dreams.

Good timing for this thread, just moved to Washington from Georgia for work two weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLIpuTuRjKs
As an immigrant you've been taking the time to learn about my culture, right user?

Are they really closing down the Greenwater gravel pit?

>Seattle area
>so western WA
>500+ yards
VERY difficult to find on this side of the cascades, if at all possible.

Attached: IMG_20180317_174216.jpg (750x779, 66K)

>tfw WA gun control is constantly in danger
How we've kept off an AWB this long I'm not sure.

Attached: rightbefore.jpg (400x373, 38K)

Is it close enough that an organized push by the right can stave off the left, or is it one of those things you just need to let blow over and hope for the best?
I'd be willing to move in and vote if it means I can help push back the legislative wave, but if it won't help maybe I'll give it another year or 3 of watching and waiting.

I'd like to see that happen just so the state can normalize itself, but from all I've seen, libs and city folks will cling to the dregs of the metro areas well after they've gone to shit just because they don't know any better or out of laziness. I think it'd be more likely that people will get lazy enough to not go and vote when it matters, giving you guys a window to push things through.

Tacoma Rifle & Revolver has 1 or 2 600 yard matches a year, but u have to be a member and go through their long range class or be an NRA Highpower shooter with a classification card. The rest of the time it's a 200 yard range.

Paul Bunyan in Puyallup also has 600 yard matches of various types throughout the year.

I'll try to learn as much as I can, senpai. It's missing the constant complaints I keep hearing from locals about Amazon though.

You're welcome.

t. eastern WA

Hard to say my friend, we've been shafted pretty bad the last couple years. The conservative establishment here West of the mountains is made up of well-heeled business types, that presents two big problems. Firstly they don't excite rural voters in South King County and elsewhere who could help mitigate Seattle's population advantage. Secondly the Eastside (which is that Issaquah-Redmond corridor East of Lake Washington) has been turned off of even wishy washy business conservatism by the current political climate. Basically our Republicans aren't conservative enough to garner rural votes and are seen as too associated with the national party to peel off high-income suburbs and cities like Bellevue and Redmond anymore. East of the mountains are other problems. Yakima is turning blue from all the imported Mexican labor, and all the rest of the State is 100% focused on agriculture and the political issues affecting it. That is to say, they're not necessarily movement conservatives, just interested in what lets them keep making mad bank selling agriproducts abroad. Recent news about trade does not shine brightly in Prosser, Wenatchee, or Walla Walla I'm afraid, and we can only suffer politically as a result.