Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1504890661174.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bqpig0LE1c
calibremag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Semiautomatic-standard-for-AR-15-pattern-firearms-Apr-12-.pdf
oneclearvoice.ca/
ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/votes/42/1/641/)
openparliament.ca/votes/42-1/641/
ofah.org/firearms/billc71/backgrounder
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yukon-federal-gun-law-1.4591366
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1608
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2Hn85zMag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for PM Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=4Bqpig0LE1c

Attached: ted.jpg (663x720, 34K)

Fuck Feweh. glad he got the boot.

Third for one day being allowed PKM's in Canada

So what the hell is the future of the AR15 with this new bill? Are the fudd faggots on CGN panic selling in the right? I didn't read anything about it becoming prohib

I emailed my M.P. did you do your part?

well it's easier for the rcmp to make anything prohibited now. would probably follow the same grandfathering framework as with the cz/swiss. over the past week AR lowers have sold out almost everywhere for this reason. I remember hearing there's at least 200,000 registered ARs or something, so it won't be as easy as those two. plus all the 80% lowers out there, they didn't just disappear.

calibremag.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Semiautomatic-standard-for-AR-15-pattern-firearms-Apr-12-.pdf
^ RCMP posted this last year around the same time as the 80% sperg out. outlined their autistic problem with AR lowers milled to mil spec thus being able to hypothetically accept full retard parts, even though they can't because no 3rd hole. this makes them butthurt, among other things, and would tie in neatly with any agenda to prohibit some/all AR15s. Don't think it will be soon though, tough call.

Give me a generic prewritten thing to email my libtard MP and I will

Its safe for now

oneclearvoice.ca/

oneclearvoice.ca/
They have 4 template emails but you should probably read them over and customize them. Make sure that you make it clear that this is a back door registry and If you are in a liberal riding that was liberal from 2008–2011 but lost in 2011 make sure to attribute it to the long gun registry. At the end of my email I had something like this

>Finally, I remind the honourable M.P. that by the time the last registry finally came to an end the liberal party lost the 2011 federal election with the worst results in liberal party history, a loss of 43 seats including the (YOUR DISTRICT) district which was won by the (INSERT CPC OR NDP)

I asked some friends if any of them wanted to get their PAL/RPAL when I go in a couple months and all I got was side-eye glances and jokes about wanting to shoot up a school/office.

Sometimes I hate living in the GTA.

I was asking CTCS about LAR mags, and got a nice response:

>"RCMP is putting the squeeze on imports of new LAR mags. They're not approving the imports unless they are perfect, under a very very specific criteria."

Welcome to hell. Buy a lathe and mill.

Your friends are shit.

Attached: RCMP MEME.jpg (1200x1184, 124K)

I'm in a NDP riding in fucking (((Montreal))) how the fuck do I convince my MP to vote no? They want more bans and more registry.

The real test of friendship is to invite them to the range when you get your license. If they fervently oppose the notion, or otherwise come up with bullshit excuses not to go, ditch the fuckers and find some shooting buddies.

Better, I sent a physical letter

>Montreal
Not much you can do honestly.
Born and raised there, this place is such a political hivemind it's insane.

Nothing outright mentioned in the bill, but the RCMP have certainly had the AR-15 on their kill list for a while and under a liberal majority would definitely not hesitate when the new bill gives them the power to reclassify it.

Attached: tedhkg12.jpg (499x704, 38K)

Honestly although the NDP has given some support for the bill they have mostly complained about the time allocation tactics liberals are using to quickly push the the bill through the house and most importantly they have been voting against it. (ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/votes/42/1/641/) Even if they are just doing it to stick it to the liberals I'd email them and let them know you were glad to see that they have been speaking up against the time allocation tactics and voting against this rushed bill. Let them know you don't support C-71 and that you don't think this bill does anything to stop gang violence. We definitely DEFINITELY want the NDP to continue voting against this bill because even if it passes, when the election happens a year down the line and conservatives win a minority, if the NDP voted against bringing the bill into law they will be much more open to the idea of repealing it.

>RCMP ban SKS's
>Their faces when they receive only a few hundred and tell the public that there weren't very many in the country in the first place and the ban was a massive success, knowing full well there's enough of these things floating around to arm dozens of armies.

Attached: 1234321413243.jpg (583x616, 24K)

is the little badger actually fun or is it just a meme?

It's a meme at it's price point. For a better effect get a cooye 60 or something. Magazine fed instead of single shot, and usually cheaper than new badger.

If you absolutely must have a badger get the double badger. I wish 410 would get more love especially in a self loader, but 410 and 22 is a great little plinker and """"survival"""" rifle if you prescribe to that.

No more restricted category and mag limits.
Adopt Czech gun laws with automatic CC with every license.
Expel Quebec because they are the cause of our laws getting so fucked up.

Quebec is just a henchman, Toronto is the real villain

T. Pierre

almost every mass shooting comes from your snail eating leftishit province and is the catalyst for the laws getting so fucked up. also heidi rathbitch being one of the biggest gun grabbers in the country

Toronto controls about 100 seats, Quebec only 60, we'd gain more if Toronto was nuked, Quebec would just be more of a consolation prize.

You know the smart thing to do is to not buy semi automatic centerfire rifles knowing that the government may ban them someday. You don't really need those kinds of things anyway.

How about you fuck off commie

Attached: FB_IMG_1522189278422.jpg (1189x1193, 156K)

Is it legal to own a ballista (or other siege weaponry) in Canada?
I want one for home defense purposes

Violent people like you shouldn't have firearms. You should probably forfeit your RPAL for the good of society.

Is the veezee fun enough to risk it becoming a paperweight eventually?
I'm pretty unsure about getting one.

Attached: 1499128890571.jpg (1148x746, 246K)

It would be illegal to own a block of cheese if you were planning to defend yourself with it

Attached: FB_IMG_1509830697579.jpg (720x405, 25K)

openparliament.ca/votes/42-1/641/
>my NDP MP voted no
I should write him and send my thanks

We really need elections every 2 years; it'd be a pain in the ass to vote so often, but it'd keep ideally good governments in power for a while (since no term limits) but let us get rid of shitty governments fast enough that they don't cause too much damage

>openparliament.ca/votes/42-1/641/
>all conservatives, liberals, and NDP voting the same way or forgetting to vote

Man wtf is the point of voting if MPs are going to be sexually whipped into submission by the party anyway?

Alright motherfuckers, this shit is about to get real. The Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters (OFAH) just posted an initial analysis of the bill. Two big points: 1. the old long gun registry still exists and they are giving the whole thing to the Quebec premier; 2. all future sales data from all gun shops across the country can (and certainly will) be periodically requested by Quebec if this bill passes.

Get ready for a Canada where you can buy a shotgun in Saskatchewan on a Saturday, and be in Quebec's long gun registry by Monday. Link: ofah.org/firearms/billc71/backgrounder

The thing that pisses me off the most is the lifelong background check. Of course noguns would support this but just consider this. In anyone's long life I'm absolutely sure they've done some devils in the past. If the police dig far enough, no one is eligible for a gun.

I also have concerns. For example: I was an angsty teen that was on anti-depressants and in therapy for depression when I was 12-18. I am now 32 and a completely different person. I also haven't been on any medication for over a decade and a half. Are they going to retro-actively take away my license? Probably not but holy shit.

Yeah crap like lifelong background checks deprive honest people of a second chance. If the government is looking for angels they'll only find liars.

This is gonna be crap for hunters who may have had some run ins with cops in the past thanks to trespassing crap and vague no firearms discharge areas. Is the government gonna strip away firearms licenses to hunters who accidentally discharged their firearm within city limits (which looks entirely like the bush)? Provincial hunting synopses does not correspond with city bylaws. It is very very easy for an honest good person to accidentally discharge their firearm in the wrong place or accidentally walk into someone's private property while hunting and get fucked over by cops. If that crap stays on record forever, goodbye hunting.

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yukon-federal-gun-law-1.4591366

All fuddfaggots should be shot dead. They have harmed our rights more than any leftist has.

ALWAYS kill a traitor before the enemy.

I would say the AR is safe for now and for the forseeable future

they tried to ban it originally, but even back then, so many sports shooters already had it, so many veterans enjoyed shooting a variant of what they carried in the forces, so many cops themselves had them -- the push-back against prohibiting the AR was tremendous and authorities had to settle on Restricted status, making them always on the books, making them that much harder to get (need an RPAL, not just PAL) and restricting their use and transportation.

if during the biggest ban in Canadian history, riding the wave of the shock of the first real run in with a mass shooting and all of the press hysteria that went with it, they still couldn't manage to prohibit the AR, it's incredibly highly unlikely that they will be able to do it now, with no shocking tragedy to justify it and with the number of AR owners quadrupling since the original attempt.

Attached: 1333175480279.png (590x661, 389K)

How about get fucked I'll buy whatever I want.

If the government decides to ban them, then they can come to my house and take it from me themselves.

Why would I give a shit about what Quebec knows about me, though? I'm never going there anyway.

Because if the NDP or Liberals want to renew the long run registry, Quebec will have full records of all of canada.

get the CSA not thr CZ

CZ was mentioned by name the CSA passed rcmp tests with flying colours because its actually built around being semi auto and not just converted

>Hey Quebec CFO, Alberta CFO here. Give me your data on user, I want to go fuck his shit up
>Ben oui, mon ami!

This user gets it:
This is a way for the Liberal party to keep their promise of not enacting a long gun registry; Quebec is just going to do it on their behalf. It's a win-win for Trudeau Jr. because he can claim he kept his promise but future gun bans are still on the table. And this time it is based on actual sales instead of voluntary registration so it's harder to avoid.

Trying to keep up the illusion that voting actually means anything and the MP's serve the interests of their constituents instead of just their party.

Wow, 1 MP from the Yukon says it's decent and that made the news. Even the CBC is having trouble spinning this thing into something good.

Here's a simple breakdown on yesterday's vote in the house.

>Every Liberal MP voted yes on C71
>Every NDP MP voted No
>Every CP MP voted No
>Some random independent voted yes

I'm shocked at the fact the NDP voted no, but this shit is still fucked.

Attached: C71 2nd reading vote.jpg (1190x1123, 169K)

if they're gunna ban the 858 they're for sure gunna take down the VZ58 variants down the line
nothing is safe now

It didn't matter, even if every single non-liberal MP voted "No", they'd still be 10 or so votes short.

Basically this. They're not going to do it all at once, get ready for a long slow series of bans over time, unless the CPC reverses this shit. Scheer's platform of having a firearms ombudsman is sounding real fucking good right about now.

>Not counting abstentions

no change, it's restricted and registered

I'm more worried that the RCMP want all military-style semi autos reclassed as restricted. Tavors, VZs, etc etc

Half of those are part of the CPC platform, now.

Non-cannon siege weapons are unregulated. Building a trebuchet is a great way to get chilluns interested in history.

We need proportional representation so that other parties (like the libertarian party) actually become viable.

scheers not gonna win

I've never encountered this despite living in the GTA.
Get new friends. My friends aren't even right wing by yankee measures, just open minded.

That being said if you live in Downtown Toronto, good bloody luck.

Attached: readingnana.png (469x700, 475K)

>Czech gun laws
The dream.
Can we all spam the CPC asking for this shit specifically?

He's already in majority territory and the LPC is going to be REALLY unpopular by July 1st, even among the most apolitical normies.

Why the fuck are they allowed to vote on something that effects every riding, with some of the ridings missing?

Because our parliamentary system predates the fucking telegraph?

>apolitical normies
Are the ones who love Trudeau's minority pandering.
It's the traditional left who have abandoned him.

Imagine you voted for him exclusively because of WEED LMAO. Every failure and humiliation he brings upon the country is frustrating, but as long as you get your weed, you're at least not angry at him, right?
Now imagine if the entire country, including yourself, is expecting it to be legal on Canada Day and then it isn't. Then imagine that, when it finally does come around, the market is completely FUCKED because only close friends of the LPC can actually profit from it. Imagine if you can't even grow it for yourself.

How fucking ANGERY would you be?

it's doable even in DT Toronto, I'm attending U of T and my closest friends have all said they support my ownership of firearms even if they don't feel the desire to

whatever you say delusion boy

I guarantee that most of the liberal abstentions are from MP's who disagree with C71, but who've been whipped so hard by the party that they can't possibly vote No. Therefore, they abstain to save themselves.

I'll go further. My college at casa loma is full of fun loving people. 2 of my profs are strapped. One was machining a mount for a browning 1919 machine gun to mount to a jeep.

Have you brought them shooting yet?

Let me guess: Mechanical Engineering.
It's always the M.E.'s, lmao.

no, only doing my PAL/RPAL this summer because I'm a youngfag but will definitely take them when I get the chance

they had the opportunity to go for a platform ban TWICE at this point and twice they basically deemed all other variants a-ok by focusing just on the converted auto receiver versions of the 858 (keep in mind, it isn't even all 858s that are banned just whatever Tactical 2 or whatever it was called model that was built on the original auto receiver)

it would be asinine of them to now go, oh yah, that entire platform is dangerous, not just this specific kind that we have specific reasoning for wanting to ban
>le RC dun need no reason and can do what they want now
yeah yeah, they went for the specific 858s now, meaning with this climate and with this government. if they were going to ban VZ as a platform, they would have done it in this run, writing some shit about how they tried to ban this rifle before and otherwise blurring the line between their original go at 858s and the platform as a whole. nothing anyone would be able to do and the govt would implement it the same as they did the current ban. but all they went for are the same things they went for last time, for the same reasoning, and that I should Swiss Arms and certain kind of 858 being too close to original FA receivers for comfort, the embarrassment that the lab most likely missed this shit and just rubber stamped the 858s, missing the FA receivers and fucking up on the Swiss Arms in their view as well.

TL;DR: if they wanted to do it they would be doing it now, having literally given CSA, Kodiak and other semi only built from the ground receivers an A-OK by not targeting them when they went for 858 twice

Attached: C9319544-E31F-41A4-8CBC-8E96819E0F3A-1479-000001CE20963B73.jpg (481x561, 82K)

But guys, if you let everything get prohibted then youll get prohib licenses too! Then you can buy fals and aks. Don't you wanna be able to buy fals? Then just let this pass and let them make every thing prohibted.

you havent read this bill have you?
>(i)Ceská Zbrojovka (CZ) Model CZ858 Tactical-2P rifle,
(ii)Ceská Zbrojovka (CZ) Model CZ858 Tactical-2V rifle,
(iii)Ceská Zbrojovka (CZ) Model CZ858 Tactical-4P rifle, or
(iv)Ceská Zbrojovka (CZ) Model CZ858 Tactical-4V rifle;

so no its not just the tactical 2.
theres also a new section of the prohibited class that will be an open class for the RCMP to add whatever they deem prohibited and they'll be able to do so in full power without political influence.
you're naive if you think they'll only take specific models of a firearm when they specifically state that guns are prohibited by variant of a whole model (G3, AK's, etc.) even if they have zero interchangeability of said variant (Blaze 47 being a AK variant)

screencap this if you want, but they're coming after every semi auto eventually. first 858's and Swiss arms, then VZ58's, then M305's, and whatever semi auto they wish to ban next probably something obscure like the modern varminter/ NR AR Variants

"I just happened to be sighting in my ballista in my hallway when he kicked my door in, officer"

>Get mythical Prohib license
>Buy FAL
>CFO won't give you an ATT

Attached: photo_2018-03-25_21-35-05.jpg (290x350, 16K)

SIGN THE PETITION

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1608

IF YOU HAVENT WRITTEN, EMAILED OR CALLED YOUR MP YET TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT C71, PLEASE DO SO.

Attached: 1426209_1686488634968373_2709260928300944521_n.jpg (843x908, 171K)

Thats not how its going to work.

Please go read up on the new law.

You WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO BUY THE PARTICULAR RIFLE YOURE GRANDFATHERED FOR YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Fellow Kommandos trapped behind enemy lines.

No one care for the lar mag thing?

How the fuck can you not tell when moleman is joking?

>b-b-but the government carries out the will of the people
>just talk to your representative, you have a voice

The telegraph was around 30 years before Canada was formed

These are jokes you fuck

signed, spread this shit like fire. Every PAL owner should be signing this

Yeah, I'm sure this will go just as well as the AR and Suppressor petitions did. We could get 2,000,000 signatures and they still wouldn't give a fuck.

Did you know Canada wasn't the first country to use this parliamentary system? Golly gee!

>noah

Attached: intro.png (500x500, 75K)

I'm aware. There wasn't any reason why they couldn't have included it back then. Just like there's no reason not to just call someone up for thier vote

I live in York proper (jew land) and have a couple buddies in oakville who are very well off with 80% lowered ghost guns, you just have to find the right people to befriend user. Although GTA is a hellhole that makes it harder than it should be.

Attached: not my brime minister.png (800x509, 58K)

Don't forget almost all cancerous leftists in the fed have been from the land of poutine and faggotry. Trudeau SR is responsible for the multicultural shit show we have today.

Attached: Eternal Anglo.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

What's the goal for the number of votes in petitions like these?

Do Muslims in Canada really not need to have a photo on their gun license?

yes

wat when did they ban the SKS I thought it was the only simi-auto you could own in canada

youtube.com/watch?v=vn2Hn85zMag