Eavesdropping

Hi /k, at the supermarket earlier today I overheard the following conversation:

>"...well some people shoot guns for fun"
>"Why the fuck would you need a GUN to have fun? Tell me why!? If you need a gun to have fun you got some serious issues hahahahahaa"

I don't know why but hearing that kind of angered me. What are some infuriating things you've overheard in public?

Attached: 1511773971797.jpg (550x576, 71K)

this was between two librarians at my school
>OMG Daniel Craig is so hot,its the only reason why i see the new james bond movies. if i saw him in real life i just dont know.. i couldnt control myself
a couple minutes later
>sexism something something institutional racism something something fucking white men something something

bump

I hope that is when you learned you should not care about any woman's opinion or what they have to say.

"IF YOU LOST SOMEBODY TO GUN VIOLENCE YOU'D CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT GUNS PRETTY DAMN QUICK"

>itt: made up bullshit

It did. I bought a gun.

>What are some infuriating things you've overheard in public?
"You know that guy OP? I hear he's a fucking faggot!"
Homophobia is especially triggering to a guy like me. My husband and I will be celevrating our second anniversary in a week and a half, and I don't enjoy knowing we'll be spending it among such bigots.

Exactly, you can either let your survival depend on the ability of others to commit violence or take steps to protect yourself and those around you.

"IF YOU LOST SOMEBODY TO NIGGER VIOLENCE YOU'D CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT NIGGERS PRETTY DAMN QUICK"

It did. I bought my own pack of niggers.

Hitler nigger please you are likely only gay

Yankee Marshall?

>Innapawnshop looking for a GBA or DS to take on trips so I won't care if it gets stolen
>CoD: Black Ops just came out a few months ago
>While I'm browsing some kid walks in with his dad and points to an AUG (or clone/derivative thereof) and tells his dad it's a FAMAS
>MFW
Also 99% of what you hear while fondling used guns at Cabela's is pure nonsense.

Attached: Laughing thieves.gif (320x240, 150K)

"...so my foot is totally still stuck in there right, I'm totally freaking out, the dogs having a seizure, and I still have half a pie left"

I did. Still own guns with plans on getting more. RIP in piece, Joe.

Let’s find out! Is that your kid?

My aunt was murdered by a guy with a simple .22 rifle about 8 years ago. I still buy and own guns. My only regret is I was not there to ventilate that piece of shit before he could kill a member of my family.

>you don't knead a gun. Just call 811 and tell them the assailant is black. They'll get there quicker.

This is coming from a black lives matter cuck mind you.

>just call 811
>811

"Yeah ahh, miss dig? I, uhh.... have a hole to dig. About yay long by about yay wide, bout six feet deep. Gonna need to know if I'll hit anything. How soon can younger out here? Tyrone's getting pretty ripe out here in the hit sun."

RIP Pastor Winters, you will be missed, but not forgotten.

Attached: 1519415323189.jpg (582x534, 73K)

kek'd audibly

After encountering someone with a gun and giving that person my phone, I decided to get another phone and learn to give really great blowjobs I hopes the next guy will let me keep the phone.

Attached: zulu_warrior_fights_the_great_zimmerman.gif (360x240, 1.69M)

>What are some infuriating things you've overheard in public?
You know, it's funny. I lived in SF for a couple years and I can't think of anything. I know I heard shit that pissed me off on a daily basis but when you are that deep in it you learn not to hold onto any of it. The general population is a bunch of problem haired faggots, it's no longer a surprise, expectations are set appropriately.

Honestly OP, as much fun as it is getting pissed off at the idiots you are surrounded by, you should spend your energy on bettering yourself.

On Sunday as I’m leaving church I bump into a member of the local member of the city council and asks me.
> hey user, where are you at the March yesterday.
Almost burst out laughing and say to her
>no
all I did on Saturday was shop for ammo and AR parts and watch Japanese military recruitment propaganda with my brother

Noice/10

>Be burying a guy
>Priest says we need to do something about guns
>Glare at him
>Don't you think so
>Glare
>Or I don't know, it's just a shame
>Glare
>Maybe we should just do this funeral
>Good thinking Father
He's a good priest and guy, but a bleeding heart little pacifistic bitch.

Did it bounce around in her skull?

>"Why the fuck would you need a GUN to have fun? Tell me why!? If you need a gun to have fun you got some serious issues hahahahahaa"

"Excuse me, but I own guns, and find them quite enjoyable to shoot."

Then walk away.

I fucking wish being exposed to their savagery was all it took. Then I wouldn't get sick strange looks when I roll around town on the kubelwagen screaming "read siege"

Can't really expect priests to be proponents of self defense mate. They'd forgive you for murder.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x204, 3.39M)

Read bowling alone.
Read culture of critique
Read brave new world
Read the forever war
Please stop reading siege. Atomwaffen is a satanic cult.

Two fat chicks in outside a small Sheetz or WaWa or something talking about their husbands don't want sex very often.

Probably tired of throwing flour at them to find the wet spot under all those rolls.

Should have asked them if they need alcohol to have fun, and if not, why not ban it since it's responsible for so many people dying every year.

No matter what their response is, the same could be applied to guns. Only difference is that alcohol can't be used for self defense or hunting.

I know a priest that escaped the fall of Saigon, he's a sweet guy, but fuck around and find out.

>Atomwaffen is a satanic cult.
I thought they all got arrested or killed when one of their members became a mudslime lol

I’ve met a few that argued in favor of self defense on the basis of saving the innocent unreached.

no, most left when satan got involved.

My sides are in maximum overkek

F

pure fucking gold

Stranger: "Oh my God, someone knows my phone number and address, and he's threatening me! What do I do?!"

His friend: "Do you have a gun?"

Stranger: "No, why would I?"

Attached: 1520357623234.jpg (276x280, 42K)

Was walking across the street and there was a woman talking on the phone headed the other way. Only part of her conversation I caught was "we are NOT having a five year old's birthday party at a shooting range." Was more funny than infuriating.

You don’t have to act like such a nigger about it.

"I would never hurt someone, if a robber was gonna kill me I would just let him"

What was the story of this joe you mention?
f btw

No, I don't believe in marches. Why get so many people together, they'll just be a mob and that's dangerous. You don't need that many people in one place

Ban the freedom to assemble

It's the only way to make sure children in large groups can't get killed, somebody could set off a bomb or something

Sometimes I wonder how many guys are out there who are like me and love shooting their guns and the technology behind it, yet at the same time intensely dislike the idea of shooting anything living with it or the fact that it is, in essence, a tool to facilitate killing. Is that strange?

Self defense excluded, of course. If it's me or the other guy... well, tough luck.

Same.

It's not a tool to facilitate killing until you kill with it. Until then it's a bow and arrow of +5 noise. Which is just a slung boomerang. Which is just a rock sling with a penetration enchant. Which is just a rock of throwing. Which is just a rock.

*slung boomslang

Except hunting which is quite neutral though.

I'm one of them.
They're beautiful machines but I'd really prefer to never have to use it in self defense. I wont hesitate if I need too, however.

>drop by back to the state I went to uni
>hit up my favorite prof that taught business law
>plan on meeting at the end of the month before I leave at a bar we often drank together in (small uni so everyone was pretty close)
>text him the night before and ask him what time he's heading over
>no response
>ask another prof who was supposed to join us on normiebook
>Damn user , you didn't hear?
>apparently doc got gunned down at a gas station few nights back and didn't make it
>last time I see the bastard isn't smiling over a bottle of shiner
>instead its him in a casket with his triplet daughters quietly sobbing next to their mother who can't even look up
Shit was fucked, but it made me realize how much I needed to gun more to protect myself.
Rest in piece, bill.

Attached: 1521681412616.png (568x454, 367K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (510x385, 141K)

i have an axe, big one too

After the second, goes the first.

i hope bill goes to a better place user.

Yes it can, you can Molotov nogs and deer.

A sharpened stick would be more effective. Good luck swinging an axe in a hallway.

Spears truly are the greatest.

I think some of us just hate the idea of shooting someone in self-defense and then the gun becomes evidence for a long time....maybe even "lost" if it's something very nice

you would have to be in a really corrupt shithole like a coastal city for it to get "lost"
what I'm more worried about is shooting someone with my revolver and then the fags in evidence flick the cylinder shut and throw it around when doing ballistics tests.

Same. If my life or a life I care about is on the line, I'll shoot. I won't be happy about it, but I'll shoot.

/tg/ please

Shut up, homo.

Why are leftists such cucks? It seems like they can't help it.