Cheapest Handgun You Would Buy

Me and my wife are super libs but we live in a shit area and I want a gun because I have a kid and wife.

However, I'll have to hide it from my wife.
What is the cheapest (I'll have to find a way to hide the money I'm using to buy it) handgun you would use?

Glock 19?
Some revolver?

Attached: 1521075991703.jpg (1085x1217, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recoilgunworks.com/glock-gen4-night-sights-very-good-condition-p-25290.html
palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-pistol-lc9s-striker-fired-9mm-3235.html
corneredcat.com/contents/
youtu.be/AdpNadhNJIg
youtu.be/QjNRPtDJK3c
southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/beretta-model-92s-9mm.html)
southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/beretta-px4-storm-9mm.html
southernohiogun.com/handguns/canik/canik-55-tp9v2-sa-9mm.html
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/69579/Glock G19 G4 15+1 9mm 4.01
southernohiogun.com/handguns/zastava/zastava-m88a-compact-9mm.html
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/72970
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/48302
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If i didn't have one? I'd buy anything. I'd rock a hipoint all day. Though preferably at least a nicer Glock knockoff or a Filipino 1911

My man, be honest with your spouse about your concerns. Not only for the sake of your relationship, but so you have a chance of her getting some knowledge herself.
Glocks are fine, but so is pretty much any modern handgun from a reputable company. The gun you choose is far less important than the effort you make in developing your skill with it.

Hi point.

>super libs
>wants a gun

Holding to them principles I see. You don’t need guns bro, just call the police. You’re 430000 times more likely to be shot by your own gun after the bad guy takes it away from you when you snap and shoot your wife after all.

Well lereddit says hipoints are complete shit and I don't want the thing to blow up in my face

I honestly have been reading faqs and I just got a nice history of guns but little to know knowledge on buying one.

Unless you get used, a G19 is not cheap.

In my area, we have a lot of trade in .40 glocks, look for something like that.

Watergun. Blacks don't like water.

>lereddit says
Buy a hi-point. Thier entire schtick is providing guns to the low-income.

Don't buy a gun if you're not prepared to use it you limp wristed liberal.

You have a child in the house, there is absolutely no reason for you to have a gun without your wife knowing. For safety's sake. What's wrong with people today? Be a fucking man and confront her, put your foot down, buy yourself a fucking Glock.

Go drag the nearest lake/river. You'll find a free gun.

This. The kid is important part.

>However, I'll have to hide it from my wife
Why? Regardless, a police trade in G22 would probably be the "lowest" I'd personally go.
Recoil Gun Works has them for $320 for a Gen 4 w/ night sights.
Hard to beat that.
Have a link, my married friend

recoilgunworks.com/glock-gen4-night-sights-very-good-condition-p-25290.html

>but little to know knowledge on buying one.
1. Find the gun you want
2.Choose your FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
3.Pick up your gun: Inspect your gun before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer. We will have it picked up for free and offer you an exchange or refund at no cost.

Step one of to figure out the applicable laws to your situation. For example, I live in Western NY. I needed to get a concealed carry permit from my county before I could even legally touch a handgun. Forms, prints, references, and a few months go by and I am good to go. Once you know how laws will interact with you, think about your intended use. Generally, a bigger gun is easier to shoot well, and a smaller one is easier to conceal. Be aware that you can carry a large handgun concealed, but it takes some effort with clothing and holster choice.

I do like the Ruger LCP2 and Ruger LC9. They're relatively cheap, but still a quality brand. They tend to cost about 250 and 350 respectively. Downside of a cheap ruger model (they have midranges that are fine), is the finish is a bit thin and a bit rough. If you aren't maintaining your guns properly and keeping a thin film of oil on it, it can rust out fast and rust out badly.

And glocks are pretty excellent, you typically have *more* reliability than anything else.

Just get a ruger lcp ii like everyone else. Easy as shit to hide.
As far as your wife is concerned you just decided to change the way you hold things in your pockets.

2nd this. It's a great little gun. And I firmly believe with quality hollowpoints a .380 can take care of a couple of big attackers, which is about all you'd ever need.

You could go with an LC9 if you insist on 9mm (some guys do), but it's a bit bigger and likely to be discovered. Really any subcompact will do. I really don't think you'll be able to hide it from a wife/girlfriend forvever though, she'll lean against it, or find it in your pants while doing laundry... something like that.

Best just tell her you're getting a gun (you don't ask women for approval if your actions are reasonable), she might be a bit pissed for a week, but she'll understand. She'll also understand it's for a good purporse and actually makes her safer.

*Most* women actually dislike guns (as their very genetics makes them nurturers rather than warriors), but tend to gravitate towards the types of guys that own them. They'll nearly always try to disarm (as it's mainly their genetic negotiation skill), but be happy when/if you don't.

Just go to the range and let her shoot it a bit. No guns types usually come around.

By “shit” area you mean an area full of violent low iq brown people?

You're a "super lib?" I really, really, want to tell you to just fuck right off, because it's your kind that wants to disarm me and every other law abiding citizen who wants to defend themselves.
But in the interests of assuming you might be a convert, I'll ask you this: you need to be able to spend a little time regularly to practice with your chosen firearm or it's useless, so how far are you willing to go to hide from your wife? And, do you really just want something you can point at a bad guy without being prepared to use it? You shouldn't count on ever using a gun to de-escalate a situation. If you pull it, you need to be prepared to fire immediately or you have no business waving it around, even (especially) at a bad guy.
If you don't intend to carry, only use for home defense, you may want to consider a shotgun like a Mossberg 500, but again, the "safety" features of the gun may mean you'll pull it and be unable to even rack a round if you don't know what you're doing. A .38 revolver would be a better option if you want very easy and reliable use without much practice or attention to how it works, how to clear a jam, knowing whether a round is chambered, etc...BUT ease of use means your kid can probably operate it too. A Hi Point 9mm is a good option for cheap if you're actually going to practice at least a little. You really need to put a little more effort into this than buying a toaster.
And quit being a lib, or you really have no business with guns. They aren't just something to buy and point when you get skeered to make your fears go away. You need a little training on safety, not just generically, but with your specific gun.

You're not liberal, cunt

Ruger LC9S for $260 + local transfer fee.

palmettostatearmory.com/ruger-pistol-lc9s-striker-fired-9mm-3235.html

The Taurus Gc2. Amazing little 9mm. Just picked one up the other day. Should run you about 250-300.

>super lib

You dug your grave, get in it.

>literally anything taurus
>amazing

I actually picked one of these up, they're in pretty sharp condition and have the old tennifer finish. Only thing that was frustrating was it came with a backstrap installed but didn't include the standard trigger housing retaining pin.

Attached: 7-g770125_1.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Just get a new Glock 17 and call it a day

>super libs

I am conflicted. Part of me wants to tell you that your family deserves rape and robbery for trying to disarm the rest of us, the other part of me thinks it's great that maybe there is hope for liberal morons like you.

Get a Hi Point. They're extremely reliable and built like tanks. Everything Plebbit says is fucking retarded. Worst case scenario, your wife threatens to smash the jar she keeps your balls in if you don't get rid of the gun, and you just get rid of it. They're extremely inexpensive guns, so you probably won't miss that amount of cash.

Stop being so paranoid, it'll never happen to you. Even if it does, just let the criminal take your stuff. You wouldn't kill someone over stuff right?

Just call the police you fucking psycho. Hopefully they'll arrive after the criminal has finished satisfying his sexual emergency with your wife.

Attached: 1512783383177.jpg (460x276, 25K)

Get a flintlock like the founding fathers intended. Nobody needs ten rounds right?

If you're a super lib then get raped by your nigger pets you enable like the idiot you are.

>Well lereddit says hipoints are complete shit
Why do you care what that site says? That's the real problem you need to solve here.

STAR MODEL BM surplus, about $200

This

You want us to help arm you but you want to disarm us. Fuck you.

>Bersa thunder 380 > LCP 2
Nearly the same price point.
Same size and caliber
SA/DA trigger
Pseudo bond gat
Metal instead of polymer

Attached: 78479924-4EFF-45C6-85A1-AF8E541F9355.jpg (265x190, 11K)

fuck U Racis kkk

Also keep in mind that any gun you have Does nothing unless you train with it. Make sure to include ammo for training at the range in your budget.

What happens if you get a lemon from Bersa? Does it have to be shipped to the literal butt of the world or are there any stateside official servicing?

Attached: trad ko.jpg (2560x1920, 764K)

>super lib
>be a man

Quads of truth have spoken. Also get fucked you stinky liberal.

Glock 17 or 19.
Honestly op talk to her about it and go take some training classes. After that she should agree that it’s ok. Once you get her to shoot she will like it and be ok with it. Atleast this has always been my experience

>betraying your principles the moment they become inconvenient
>lying to and hiding things from your spouse
>worried about living in a “shit area” despite screaming racist at anyone else who would dare utter those words.

Just another day in the American left.

Buy a KSG. Trust me, they’re mind blowingly good

>*Most* women actually dislike guns (as their very genetics makes them nurturers rather than warriors), but tend to gravitate towards the types of guys that own them. They'll nearly always try to disarm (as it's mainly their genetic negotiation skill), but be happy when/if you don't.

Fucking this. This, all day, every day. The women I know who are the shrillest anti-gun types are all married to the worst sorts of limp-wristed soyboys and it's clear that they fear self defense because they have no confidence in their husband's ability to defend them. Others, play along with the hysteria to virtue signal despite their husbands owning guns, but they're all too pozzed to put two and two together and admit to being attracted to their man specifically because he's strong-willed and confident with the protection instincts to match.

>hide it from my wife

Attached: stupid.jpg (687x369, 81K)

You're a fucking disgrace.

This. Fuck you, OP. If you were a true liberal youd never even think about asserting your toxic masculinity by owning a GUN. Youd let jamal culturally enrich you and your wife like a good liberal boy. You just up and abandon your core principles as soon as shit gets real? Fucking coward.

Where do you guys live? Here in Texas I’d say at least 80% of women I know enjoy guns

Well you keep telling us to just call the police if someone breaks in- how about you just do that? I mean, yeah, they might not even show up, as they didn't in the Warren v. DC case- but at least your blood and semen encrusted corpses would prove you died by your principles and didn't buy a gun, instead spending that money on adult things like every super merrio and sanic the hedgehig video game. At least you died unarmed, unlike us gun nuts that say we want to be able to defend ourselves and assume adult responsibilities.
>tl;dr get fucked OP

Attached: 1522117801669.png (633x590, 79K)

Ruger LCP
It's like 200$ compact/concealable and .380 and 9mm is adequate enough to bury someone if you get quality hollow points
Shot placement > anything else

>mind blowingly good

>I've seen that webm

>kek

>No replies by OP
Y'all been had.

Why would you need a gun OP?

>be a man
>buy a glock

>lib

Attached: 1518144000133.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I paid 300 for their gen3 and it looked brand new when I got it. The FFL had some used 22's for ~400 and they looked like shit compared to mine. Definitely best deal for the price.

If you want a hand gun, buy a tokarev or a makarov. Being a communist you will love the Soviet made guns the best since you hate freedom. From what I've seen in my local area, tokarevs as a gun are cheaper to buy(usually online anyways), but the ammo for a makarov is easier to come by(not sure about price comparison, tokarev costs less than .45 at least). Makarovs are also smaller so much easier to hide. But hiding things from your wife is never a good idea. If you just want something for home strictly defense I suggest an sbr ar15 or a shot gun loaded with buck shot or slugs.

Whatever gun you buy, PLEASE make sure you prioritize buying ammo and range time. The best gun in the world is fucking useless in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to use it. Try to get at least one range trip with 100-200 rounds fired every month. At the bare minimum, you need to be completely fluent in the weapon's mechanical operations (loading/unloading, safety/decocker/etc.) and how it feels to shoot it (sight alignment, trigger press, recoil & follow-through). Ideally, you'll train enough with it that, God forbid should you ever have to use it in self-defense, you're not fumbling with it like a retard cause you don't know if a round is chambered or how to disengage the safety or whatever, but rather can focus on stopping the threat.

Can you go into this a bit for a friend?

The cheapest pistol I would buy is not something you would want (Colt Navy reproductions are pretty cheap), but if you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, get a Hi-Point pistol of your choice.

New to guns? Check out this site: corneredcat.com/contents/ It's targeting women but it has a lot of solid info packed into one place.

Buy a Glock and idiot can use them. I would suggest a G19 or a G43 for concealed carry. Don't buy a shit gun (I know some of you will talk shit on Glocks, I get it but for his purpose they are perfect) you will want more guns after this and start to change you liberal ways.
Tell your fucking wife, you have a kid in the house, she will need to know where it is secured if you are not carrying it. Also depending on the kids age it is super important they know it is in the house, what it is and what it can do. So he doesn't find it and have no idea what it is. He needs to know that it is dangerous and to not fuck with it with out you around. I grew up with guns in the house and have been shooting since i was 4 years old. I never once messed with my parents guns unless they were around because I knew what they were capable of and knew it was not something to fuck around with.
One of us soon comrade.

Attached: cykablyat.gif (240x138, 420K)

If you can afford it, a Glock 19 (~$500). You can get 15 round mags for em, so you'll have plenty of bullets, when shit goes down. But its also relatively compact, so unless you're a manlet it can double as a (slightly uncomfortable) concealed carry weapon. But my philosophy is this: if you are in a bad area, carry the largest gun you can and fuck comfort.

If you can't afford a G19, I'd suggest a Kel-Tec PF9. I don't think many other 9mm are nearly as small as the PF9, and it carries 7+1 rounds, so that's pretty damn awesome. All for around $280, last I checked.

I would also add since you likely have no experience with firearms to first go to a range that rents guns and does classes both you and your wife should attend. Get learned be safe and GL.

I second that. Safety is number one.

Shit! I forgot about the PF9, my dad loves them. I can't say I am a fan but for the price they are pretty damn good.

>classes both you and your wife should attend
>super lib
It sounds like she'd throw a shit fit if she knew he even had a gun, let alone attend classes on how to use one.

>super libs
>shit are

enjoy the diversity, you fucking racist, how dare you shoot an impoverished POC who faces systematic racism on a daily basis, just give up your things and let them have their way with your wife, you dont want to seem racist, right?

I know lol, but if he wants to do this safely he will have to grow pair of testicles and tell her how it is going to be.

Hi point c9

>super libs
>live in a shit area
>want a gun
By shit area, you mean a poor neighborhood or one filled with minorites? You want to ban our scary black rifles but suddenly want to be armed when Jamal and Tyrone start eyeing your wife and TV? How intolerant of you.

Just talk to your wife you dumb faggot. The fact that liberals are too scared to even have a conversation about guns is the reason we have all these ignorant fools trying to repeal the 2nd ammendment. Obviously you can see the utility in owning a gun for your own protection OP. Fucking get your facts straight and have a conversation with your wife, like any self respecting husband would.

He ain't gonna do that.

Yeah, I agree. OP is a white racist who needs to just bend over and let these POC enrich his community, his household, and his wife. Check your privilege, OP.

Buy a dildo to shove up your ass. Practice what you vote for and get culturally enriched by Jamal and his prayer circle coming into your house at 3AM.

Highpoint. If your wife finds out about it, you're going to have to throw it away so I wouldn't spend the money on a glock. High points are reliable but they get shit on because theyre cheap.

>ill have to hide it from my wife
wow you fucked up marrying a crazy bitch or you're a giant pussy. Either way you can fuck off for being a disarming libshit.

the general consensus of the actual hasgunz on this board is a taurus judge loaded with birdshot.
>b-but taurus!
better than than many of the other cheap shit manufacturers you're recommending, they use beretta's old factories for fuck sake.
>b-but birdshot can't stop anything!
said like a true nogunz, birdshot is enough to blow a fist sized hole in tyrone's chest.

I'm thinking the wife is the pants wearer in this relationship.

The Judge is banned in the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia if he lives there.

stop giving shit advice, I know it's funny but I'm worried this retard might actually take it seriously
based cali stopping people from buying garbage.

Attached: 1520568007442.png (645x729, 186K)

Leinad

Attached: leinad-3.jpg (640x332, 80K)

Since you’re a lib cuck, buy an airsoft.

Glock 19 or a full-size .357 revolver. (Smith and Wesson 686 or Ruger GP100 are fine)

Here's a video on how to use a revolver: youtu.be/AdpNadhNJIg

Here's a video on how to use a semi-automatic pistol: youtu.be/QjNRPtDJK3c

Don't you dare buy a gun until you watch one or both of these videos.

Not OP, but having some liberal opinions and owning a gun aren't mutually exclusive, just because the mainstream left has gone full retard about gun control doesn't mean we all have.

I'm probably 70% liberal (and a cocksucking homo to boot) as far as most social/economic policies go but I'd die before any government parts me from my weapons. Individual liberty is the foundation of this country, most liberals just don't understand that classic liberalism is 100% congruent with the right to bear arms.

Parties are for brainlet cucks. Don't let your opinions on abortions or military spending dictate what you should think about guns just because a bunch of cunts in suits tell you that's the natural order.

OP describes himself and wife as "super libs" and talks about hiding a gun from his wife. I don't think he's a classic liberal.

the cheapest guns you can find are by Kimber, and you will never have to clean it since it's made of a copper aluminum alloy that prevents rust and dirt. also it is accurate so you will never have to go to a pesky range and shoot it a bunch. also it has a fluted barrel so it should be quiet enough where you don't need any ear protection.

paint an airsoft gun you fucking lib cuck, it doesn't make any difference when you find Tyrone raping your wife in your own bed you wouldn't shoot either way because "THATS RAYCIS TO SHOOT AN UNARMED BLACK MAN:

Attached: 1500594853538.png (301x273, 175K)

Glock 22 Gen 1

cheapest is a hi point, but if you want cheap but reliable and actually good, here are some options:

>Beretta 92S (southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/beretta-model-92s-9mm.html)

>Beretta Px4 Storm (Double action only)
southernohiogun.com/handguns/surplus-handguns/beretta-px4-storm-9mm.html

>Canik TP9
southernohiogun.com/handguns/canik/canik-55-tp9v2-sa-9mm.html

>Glock 19
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/69579/Glock G19 G4 15+1 9mm 4.01

>Zastava M88A
southernohiogun.com/handguns/zastava/zastava-m88a-compact-9mm.html

Diamondback DB9
>budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/72970

all of the above are excellent guns that will work for you well, it's up to you to decide what is right based on prices. you can also look on gunbroker for cheaper prices on used shit, just know what you're doing when you're buying from a seller (make sure their reputable etc.). then again most of the above are pretty cheap.

make sure to practice also and get at least about 70-100 rounds of ammo and at least three back up mags (more if the mag capacity is less than like 8-10). there are also several accessories out there like laser sights, night sights, etc. that can help with your aim (though really they're not super important, maybe with the one exception being with putting a laser on a subcompact pistol for easier aiming since the sights on them are often really shitty).

make sure to support gun rights as well. you may not be supported by your wife or your loved ones but the police and the government have stated they have no obligation to protect you or your loved ones when they are endangered, and the best means of protection is with the gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

For you? I’d recommend a Jimenez JA9.

>me and my wife are super libs, but i'm convinced the safest thing for my family is for my house to own a SECRET HIDDEN gun that my wife doesn't know about
you just wrote this sentence. take your fucktard ass, and go talk to your fucktard wife until the both of you that share and jointly own a roof agree if the house should have firearms or not. convince her keeping your undoubtedly drooling mongchild is the most important aspect. then, get matching his and her libcuck guns
now you're done with the stupid stuff, go to the fucking range, take a class and practice safe handling and safe shooting together.

*undoubtedly drooling mongchild safe

SCCY CPX1
SCCY CPX2
Hi Point C9

You liberal cocksucking faggot. You cheerfully inform us that you have and will vote to disenfranchise and disarm us and now you want our fucking ADVICE? Die in a fire, and may niggers rape your remains.

>hi point
Ten million times this. If you want a cheap, lightweight, usable pistol chambered in ubiquitous 9mm (which is plenty effective as long as you practice proper marksmanship and ALWAYS MAGDUMP -- later pleading the "acting out of fear" and "everything happened so fast" and "he just kept coming at me no matter how many times I fired until I ran dry and he collapsed at my feet, clawing at my wife & child, knife still in hand, child's blood still on his penis" angle in court, and make sure to place a *second* Hi-Point -- you can afford two -- on the dead perp to justify your actions.... btw, it was your lib buddies that made the self defense laws so assanine that you literally go on trial for murder if you ever deploy a gun in self defense).
>sorry for the long, run-on sentence

So, in summary: HI POINT 9mm.
>$150
www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/48302
>welcome to Jow Forums; every new lurker/poster brings us a smile, because it means the world isn't entirely insane.
Now, let's see what everyone's favorite grampa thinks about this gun. (This is your new favorite channel for the next month):

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/48302

Attached: 48302.jpg (460x350, 30K)

Hi Points aren’t complete shit. They’re not “nice” guns by any means, but they’re rough and tough motherfuckers and will go bang when you pull the trigger.

You want a nice target gun, you get you something else later on. But it’ll do for what you want it for.

>Some revolver?
SHoot her then youreslef

You know guns aren't some magic device right? You're going to need to invest time and money into learning how to use it also...

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (1000x563, 515K)

STOP BEING A WHITE LIBERAL, READ SIEGE

hipoints are not shit they are just cheap and it's not gonna blow up on you