Last one near bump limit

Discuss
Shitpost
Find peeps to play with

Discord: discord.gg/3pHETu
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/kautists

Attached: arma.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2018/03/26/is-an-ace-combat-hd-remaster-coming-to-ps4-soon/
youtube.com/watch?v=9nupkXjbaok
u.lewd.se/fc5Fyu_alliesbtfo.webm
u.lewd.se/gTsimP_bf1.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs&t=917s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yv8sC4N2gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread

SWAT 4 with the Elite Force mod is thriving. Active playerbase is up in the high teens and twenties.

thanks, gonna check it out, loved swat when I played with a friend, can imagine how fun it is with 2 more

shameless bump

Attached: ärmä.jpg (1280x800, 317K)

Just got Call of Chernobyl with STCop, autumnal winds, and a couple other graphics mods last night. I played soc and cop vanilla years ago and thoroughly enjoyed them, but the new guns/mechanics really are an amazing experience.

Also does anyone else think it's weird that loners are a faction? Like, they're loners, that's the opposite of a faction.

Arma 4, Cold war gone hot, when?

Bought Ghost Recon Wildlands for 20 buckaroonies and I'm having a ton of fun.

Dressing as Delta with skater helmets, as spetznaz, as army rangers, as green berets, etc.

Enjoying it a lot, but I've never played an Ubisoft Open World Game before, so I'm not exhausted of it.

hopefully soon

Attached: 1520773841449.jpg (3840x2160, 2.06M)

pPR is free and nice to play, there will be quite a few years before another full out war as this game.

Hopefully we'll have something similar in unreal 4

Attached: 975053.jpg (1680x1050, 1.12M)

wish RO2 had more updates

Attached: ss_4331746829153cd2fcf7544da222e913b5abd905.jpg (2560x1440, 590K)

Ya i just got the game a couple weeks back when it was 20 too. Its fun as fuck. Predator was a nice surprise. In the beginning when ur running around i was like wtf is wrong with these mexicans, then the music started playing and was like oh fuck oh fuck. I had a hard time beating it, until i summoned an armored suv and parked it right next to the ammo box and the boulder to use it as cover.

Anyone who plays squad, is it worthy the buy?

Attached: Russians.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

This.

You do not know true joy until you've become squad lead of an IFV platoon and have had to balance providing autocannon suppresion and FLIR overwatch for your dismounts, dispatching the rest of your section to aid a pinned down squad at the request of your sides extremely drunk commander while having to explain to your driver how compass degrees work in mixed French.

Attached: 1520887051447.jpg (480x326, 22K)

Cooking mama on ds

playstationlifestyle.net/2018/03/26/is-an-ace-combat-hd-remaster-coming-to-ps4-soon/

Soon

Attached: 6NMVSSX.jpg (604x720, 78K)

I've been doing a shit load of research these past 24 hours on this game after seeing some gameplay footage. From what I surmise; it seems the community is super autistic. Apparently if you use the wrong call signs or whatever in chat it's liable to get you kicked.

The gameplay itself seems pretty cool; but it kinda looks like one of those games that's only fun if you have a designated group of friends who know what they're doing. Seems like getting a rando/retard in your squad is super detrimental, and since games can be hours long you don't wanna be stuck with someone you can't talk to for too long.

do they have a standalone client or do you need to install bf2 for it?

They provide a download for the mod + bf2 I believe. The only thing you need is a torrenting software like uTorrent

People say the same thing about ARMA and, outside of a few ridiculous "clans", it's not really true. As long as you have a mic and follow your squad people are generally very patient if you're new.

What will get you kicked is Ramboing, AFK, and sometimes not having a mic. Communication is key, so keep that in mind if you don't like talking to strangers.

Escalation 1985
youtube.com/watch?v=9nupkXjbaok

Playing games with a lot communication involved is a great cure for shyness as long people are not total dick.

Oh fuck yes

Attached: 1508294785153.png (270x551, 273K)

Attached: i operate on another level.webm (960x600, 2.92M)

Attached: squad.webm (940x528, 2.92M)

I have 150 hours on it by now, I highly recommend. It's not as autistic as some say, it really depends on what your squad lead wants. You don't like him? Take one second and switch to a different squad
Also, optimization updates are being released which is nice

Attached: easyriders.webm (1600x900, 3M)

u.lewd.se/fc5Fyu_alliesbtfo.webm
offsite because sound

200 hours in, it’s a great game. Extremely good time solo or with friends, as long as you have a mic and a dream

Where my flight fellas at?

Attached: image.gif (429x241, 3.57M)

>You know, I'm something of an operator myself

seems like a typical landing on the Kuznetsov.

They provide a torrent with all you need and no, you do not need bf2 installed this anymore to play, it's all on their launcher

Attached: 1512837962380.png (1920x702, 2.4M)

Super fun, would recommend

Militia forces is super fun because you get a mix of burger and Slav weapons along with IEDs. Nothing better than ambushing a squad of American burgers

You only really get kicked if you suck as a squad leader or are actively team killing. Never had an issues with people flipping out for not knowing basics. Hell, my first time being squad leader I didn’t even know how to put down a rally point but the guys I were with were super chill and taught me the ropes. Lots of hilarious but cool guys in the game imo

Attached: 562A7FB2-046B-4806-91A8-E67636664D29.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Pr ww2 when?

Attached: rwerwerwerwe.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>dcs
kys

see

Attached: gods plane with gods loadout.jpg (1440x900, 81K)

next free weekend I'll test, unfortunately my brother presented me with a 34 untrawide 3440x1440 so i'm constantly being fucked in the ass by low FPs and stuttering, and it will probably will only change in decade, fuck i hate this monitor.

so ww2 is already avaible?!?

its's been a while since i played... too busy with things i wish i had done already..

Attached: israeli forces.jpg (1440x1080, 160K)

what do you prefer then all mighty flight simulation enthusiast?

i will break my joystick if you say BMS.

I’m still enjoying bf1

Attached: B4C0B23C-D4D7-4F68-B089-D443394099CF.jpg (1017x1158, 517K)

All the richfags here post the tacticool monstrosities you’ve made in H3VR

>bf1
u.lewd.se/gTsimP_bf1.webm

Attached: 1485567598809.jpg (581x590, 69K)

Looks awesome! Also did you hear about this Obama guy? He might run for president next year!

Is it an fps like arma?

It's fun as shit, too bad my friends are busy with far cry 5 and won't co-op with me ;_;

A SWAT game? It's probably just gonna be waste the terrorist armies with your 5 man element. I just wanna flashbang grannies mang.

wish the 21 wasnt a broken piece of shit these days

Attached: Fishgod.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Attached: 412341243.jpg (1251x726, 76K)

>From what I surmise; it seems the community is super autistic. Apparently if you use the wrong call signs or whatever in chat it's liable to get you kicked.
Yeah no, who the fuck told you that? People only get screechy autistic when you take Marksman and decide you're LE EBIN HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG LONE WOLF SNIPER OPERATOR and fuck off for the whole match and do nothing of value. People can't even correctly tell the difference between a fucking MRAP and a BTR half the time

Where my graviteam boys at?

Attached: 312980_screenshots_20160330232025_1.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

wossat?

Attached: confusedorc1.jpg (169x225, 5K)

Whatever happened to the BF2 revival...?! It was somfy replaying my teen classics.

Graviteam tactics, they've got 2 games on the Eastern front with boatloads of good dlc, then a game called tank warfare: Tunisia in North Africa

Very fun, the entire game is practically a screenshot generator

Attached: 275290_screenshots_20160923205251_1.jpg (1600x900, 443K)

My nigger

What’s wrong with dcs? It’s plebty of fun

>its pleb
exactly

There are some real autists, just don't be squad lead until you know what you're doing (75-100+ hours) and you should be fine.

Do you guys ever set up a battle against two invincible enemies at a distance and let it play out in the background as ambient background noise?

Attached: Rebel Heli Shot Down.webm (918x676, 1.55M)

what specifically do you not like?

Extremely underrated

>1.5 running at 90fps on medium
>2.5 running at 7fps on low
Kill me, I can’t figure out what’s wrong

is of open beta comrade except is of marketed as new release.

in all seriousness though i would go back to 1.5 or 2.0 for now until 2.5 actually gets released, its such a shitshow at the minute.

Attached: 2015-04-10_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

You can do that is SWAT, the fairfax mission

It's the first mission of SWAT 1, back when it was still under the Police Quest Franchise. Point is, I dont want to be a super elite tier 1 doorkicker team. And even If that was the case, I would want way bigger assault teams. Even Rainbow six (the old ones) were stupid in that regard, having you heavily outnumbered vs a platoon of enemies.

wut game

damn I remember when bf2 came out and just fucking around with mortars on a lan server

damn I remember when bf2 came out and just fucking around with mortars on a lan server

what

I miss enemy territory, every server was something completely different with a lot of meme content, and like vietnam servers with quotes from movies as voice commands, loved it!

Late game Civ 5 and 6 with mods is pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Yes

Can anyone vouch for this game? Looks kinda interesting

Also is there a Jow Forums games discord?

Attached: Eye-Divine-Cybermancy-Free-Download.jpg (800x1126, 137K)

this guy summarizes it pretty well youtube.com/watch?v=AScCVzENcjs&t=917s

1.800 hours
don't

Attached: 7aa.png (112x112, 19K)

I'm actually only interested in it cause I watched his video desu

ah lol.

Pretty shit is going down when APC hits landmine
or surprise rocket ambush and then the whole
squad bitch the fuck out of danger zone.

>indexer says you're going too fast
Deserved, should've aborted.

how's the PVP in that? I play with Elite Force with a group of friends in COOP and its easily one of my favorite games ever.

implying i would fly a vatnik plane other then the 29

its just a GIF i found on the forums, pic related is where its at.

Attached: 3ab13b3675886f03793cf4acaef7a73a.jpg (1280x829, 112K)

>trailer over a year old
oh well

there is a link to it under the picture of the post

how does a bug like this work so good ?

can you stand on the rest of the vehicles in A3 just as easily ? he looks like he's perfectly glued on to it.

>that pink mist as your buddy gets fucking smoked

he is, that's not the full video youtube.com/watch?v=2Yv8sC4N2gs

oh alright that makes more sense then, top keks

Never been much on /v/, I guess? This game is fucking great man, lots of fun gameplay and a weird af story, also can be played in co-op.

to be fair to him v is pants on head dumb.

Yeah that's true, but this game is rather popular and very well regarded there, so I figured you'd have to have heard about this game before if you even been to /v/ a few times at least.

Trying to learn Rainbow Six 3 but the keybinds are fucky, is there any QoL mods or just a guide to getting the game to be more playable?

Also I picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands in the Steam sale to play with a friend who then bailed on me. So fuck me, I guess.

>full auto
>fuller auto
Damn we NEED guns like that.

Attached: 1512947311147.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Fuck squad looks good

I didn't use the majority of the keys and I changed them up to be mor familiar. Some things I disregarded was the fluid door opening. The only mod I use is raven shield 2.0

Fluid door opening seems pretty important though, since the AI seems to be retarded with how it handles breech and clears and the tutorial didn't give me a 'stack up' command for doorways, or even 'take cover'
I assume that's all baked into the mission planning and requires using Go-Codes to make your team advance from holding point to holding point, but the game doesn't even have a mission planning tutorial and doesn't explain Go-Codes very well in the tutorials it does have.

>wew

BAR

not going to lie this was the only reason i got that game.

>bf1
Bad game, Verdun/Tannenberg is more realistic (thus more fun)

Civ is a Jow Forums game?