youtube.com/watch?v=xN8uNu-86ps&feature=youtu.be&t=518

Attached: Capture.jpg (1068x678, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tHCItcMem4o
youtube.com/watch?v=1_DpHE0h9zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those misses

thank god this shitty company is going out of business

Good, if there isn't a single new remshit 700 or 870 ever made again I couldn't possibly be happier.
>inb4 push feed fags talk about "muh bench guns".
Fuckin plebs

>that stupid fucking pinch guard on every shotgun varient they make

how did it ever get popular with that bullshit

Sad to see such a historic company go. Haven't made anything significant (or good) in years though, propably deserve it.

lmao

Attached: Capture.jpg (1072x760, 98K)

>700 or 870
Literally the g wagen of the firearms industry.
>been around forever
>still overpriced as shit
>recieved minimal upgrades over the years/sold almost the same as it was 30 years ago
Only difference is that mercedes doesn't rely on the g wagen to keep them on business
>inb4 poorfag

GIVEN THE PRICES,
Remington literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: so much crap.jpg (2600x1733, 1.2M)

no, it's a much more fair comparison, to say its the morgan 3 wheeler of guns, or like the Harley.

Hope they keep makin ammo...

Who will take their market share

Attached: Violence.png (427x427, 376K)

Nothing wrong with the 870 faggot.

is that the only thing they're good at?

why doesnt federal or other ammo makers just take over?

>muh face when our massive anti-gun protests caused this

Attached: 326352441813.jpg (259x194, 8K)

That's what the bongs at BBC seem to think. I doubt it to be honest.

t. Remington employee

Attached: 1484423154663.jpg (500x559, 63K)

>marketshare

you mean of the only thing they were somewhat competent at, the shotgun market?

mossberg already took it over with a better design, remington even tried to copy their shockwave design which still has its faults like the shitty safety and loading guard that pinches fingers

Attached: F3926B18-C016-4CE2-AC82-6B167AF7783E.jpg (540x540, 123K)

One thing wrong with the 870, it's called mossberg.

That’s the strange thing. The machining and finishing on their hand guns is actually damn good. The designs are just horrible. The machining and finishing on their Long guns is garbage, but the designs are good.

Have a friend who dropped $2500 on an Remington defense R5 RPG upper last year when some were available on the civilian market. It’s really really nice, but not worth it.

RGP*

they cant even do that right anymore

Attached: Capture.jpg (511x254, 33K)

you know how i can tell you dont shoot?
they make more ammo than anything else

Don't you dare compare the G to a fucking Remingshit product.

you got me!

Remmington is more shitty than this
youtu.be/tHCItcMem4o

what are their 1911s like? i was looking over their website and fuck me they've got more variants than colt, and actually some of them look alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_DpHE0h9zk

I was under the impression that the 870 was a legit gun. I don’t know much about shotguns tho so help me senpai.

It's legit in the sense that it legit looks like it was machined with a mallet and some rocks

>was
Got your answer

he really does seem like he's trying to be nice doesn't he.

>received minimal upgrades over the years/sold almost the same as it was 30 years ago
are you retarded?

that'd mean modern remington products are actually great shit for brains
an actual properly build 870 is way nicer than any mossberg, but then the jews over at the freedom group ordered cost cuts so now we have guns that literally rust from the factory, have mim extractors that don't work for shit,literally worse than last ditch machining on bolts and barrels that are rough so shells get stuck.
I looked at a modern express at the gun store months back, the markings on the barrel were literally century arms international electro pencil teir quality.

If I could find one used, what year ranges should I look for?

pre 2007 for everything that aren't wingmasters or police magnums, even post freedom group those are still fine.

just get a mossberg you goober. The loading gate on them is better. Also I like the safety location on them

>Ends with online gun smithing classes.
Fuck american education

Oh I forgot, pardener pumps and hawk 982's are fine if you need to buy new, literal chinkshit is better than freedom group 870 expresses

so they actually seem pretty good. hard to fuck up a 1911 these days though.

what's the status of para ordnance? are they still operating or did remington just swallow them?

shitty bait post

I am a r1 1911 owner and love it to death. FYI Remington made almost a million 1911s for the US military during world war 2, More than colt made. Its kinda hard to fuck up a 1911 and even harder when you used to make them for the government .

Remington isn't going anywhere retards. You guys bandwagon hop as bad as high school girls.

>giving hickuck views

Kill yourself

it totally wasnt due to Freedom Group's SOP of sucking all the assets out of a compay, saddling it with huge amounts of debt, then walking away. Totally not due to how the owners conduct their business. It was literally Hickok45's review.

>namefagging on an anonymous hmong cave rune board
you first, asshole

>HURR fuck namefagging that's been around as long as this site has I'd rather watch a gun control advocate shill!

Go home YouTube, you're drunk.

It will propably get the springfield armory treatment.

You think I hate Hickock because he's a gun channel?

I hate Hickock because he's an NRA shill and a fucking traitor. I hate YouTube too.

Why so much hate? Hates a strong word.

Attached: 1522254630110.png (1024x470, 1.08M)

>comparing rustington to a G wagon
Jeep would be a better comparison. Made great products for decades that were fantastic off road, then somewhere in the 80s go full retardation and only make pure shit that sells because reputation.

Yes I hate people who support gun control. Especially the little shill fags who pretend like they don't and have caused the most recent gun control proposals to come to light.

>Jeep
You mean fiat with a better looking chassis

they used to make 700s for the government as well but they have managed to fuck those up just fine.

>fucking traitor
>m-m-muh bumpstocks

he made his views clear. if you can't handle the 1st amendment then you don't deserve the 2nd.

so put one of your guns in your mouth and smoke it, faggot.

namefags are the cancer.

Your point is dually noted, but still their 1911s are pretty good and they have a fine selection. Honestly if they could just put the quality of their 1911s back into their regular guns. They would be great again but alas, it does not seem like its going to happen.

~~Obligatory post complaining about eceleb bullshit coming through~~

>not having ad and view blockers installed.

quite. their selection of 1911s looked pretty good to me too.

i only wish they got their shit together. the rm380 and the r51 are different to the usual selection of polymer blocks on offer these days, and i was hopeful the r51 would work out. it just seesm such a crying shame.

Where the fuck was he calling for Hickok to be silenced by the government? Or is your understanding of the first amendment as poor as your understanding of the 2nd?

faggot.

I'm going to be nice and give you one more chance to stop namefagging before you hit the pavement.

>Hurr gun controls fine by me

You also have no understanding of the first amendment as it has nothing to do with anything I said.

Please fucking neck yourself retarded 12 year old hickuck fanboy.

>gun control advocate shill

how the fuck does someone who literally opens every video to sign up to the NRA and constantly brags about tennessee having the most laxed gun restrictions in the country , supporting gun control?

>an actual properly build 870 is way nicer than any Mossberg
Bulllllshit, they do the same thing almost the same way. I've handled a shitload of both and there's damn near zero difference in quality. The Remington has a better designed mag tube for expansion (so if you get the length you want in the first place, not an issue). The Mossberg has a better designed bolt.

And you'd have to be braindead to think the Remington has better controls than Mossberg. Cross bolt safety? Seriously? Fuck that.

Wingmaster owner here. No, those are compromised too. Had to send mine back first day.

what the fuck does that even mean? do you understand the words that come out of your mouth cockfuck?

and incidentally,
>hickok is a traitor

what do you think that implies fagnuts?

normal people would at least be ashamed, so i can only surmise that you're some kind of nigger.

>hurr bumpstocks are firearms

Their rm380 is neat little pocket gun, all metal and for a nice price. I was surprised how well it shot and felt.

because like all namefags he's some kind of unsupervised retard.

>what the fuck does that even mean?

Maybe if your IQ raises into the double digits you'll be able to figure it out, but I won't hold my breath.

You're one of those naive fucking idiots who think the nra is pro gun aren't you? How uneducated do you have to be to literally miss all of the important steps towards gun control in the past year or two? Hell even the fact that the NRA supports machine gun bans and the nfa should be enough for you.

You're honestly too fucking dumb to breathe.

>Hurr magazines and ammo are firearms
>Hurr foregrips and pistol grips are firearms

Learn what arms means or neck yourself. Preferably just neck yourself.

Same, LGS had it for $119 after $100 rebate, so I was like why not and grabbed one

Why would someone steal such a retarded idea?

Actually, Trump seems to be the biggest factor. Gun companies ramp up supplywhen dems take office, and Remmington was betting on Hillary. They oversupplied as a result.

no, you miss the point.

the point is you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

if the private citizen doesn't respect the right to free expression, there is no hope, in a constitutional republic, for the government to continue to do so. you are the fucking cancer that makes shit like antifa possible. doesn't surprise me though, because you sound like a nigger and most niggers are basically commies, hungry for all the gib me dats.

you also missed where that faggot called him a traitor. hmmmm, traitor to what you hopeless fucking cocksucker

>magazines are bumpstocks

look at the state of you.

If you're actually too retarded to understand why banning accessories and the like doesn't lead to awbs, magazine restrictions and more and ALSO too retarded to understand what the first amendment is then you're so dumb as to me almost feeling sorry for you. Almost. Alas I have no respect for nuthugging freedom hating faggots like yourself.

>wall of text
>completely ignores him bragging about tennessee's gun laws every chance he gets

>(so if you get the length you want in the first place, not an issue)
>pump shotguns main appeal is versatility
>hurhur just buy the right length
an 870 can be a 28" field gun to a 20" 8+1 within about 5 minutes.

>Bulllllshit, they do the same thing almost the same way.
yeah, and an 870 does it nicer
> I've handled a shitload of both and there's damn near zero difference in quality.
every single mossberg I've handled rattles bad. My beat to shit 1987 surplus 870 when the sling stud is removed, barely rattles at all. My maverick forend has a ton of side to side travel. Loading port is sharp compared to smooth edges on an 870.

The cross bolt isn't as nice as thumb switch, but the 870 feels like a much nicer gun.

What was wrong with it?
Ironically enough you probably got a lemon of one of the few guns remington still makes that aren't trash. By everything I've heard online the wingmasters are still fairly nice even compared to the old ones.

Remington got bought out by hedge fund jews that buy up companies, strip them of their assets, leverage out as much debt as possible then can them, they were going to have these problems no matter who won, was just a matter of time.

Damn, that is a great deal.

You are fucking hopelessly retarded.

The First Amendment does not protect you from criticism. Criticizing someone in no way means you "can't handle the first amendment" you fucking mongoloid.

And yes, hicock betrayed us on the bumpstock issue. Just because you're too retarded to see why it's important doesn't make it unimportant.

How are you actually this illiterate and moronic?

You can easily brag about current laws and still support gun control, because newsflash our current state involves alot of gun control, and Hickock supported MORE.

The NRA openly supports restrictions like the nfa, they also supported regulation of bumpstocks that Hickuck BACKED THEM UP ON.

Learn to read and learn what you're talking about before posting.

>but the 870 feels like a much nicer gun.
Than a Maverick? Sure, because that's a much cheaper gun.

Than a Mossberg? Fuck no.

Also
>it rattles!
But the 500 is an empirically proven better gun. You know this is going to come up, there's a reason the US military uses the 590a1 and not any 870 variant. Because it fails where the Mossberg succeeds.

i'll put money on the fact that what you think you know about all these subjects is as wrong as everything else in your miserable little life.

especially as you can't hold your own damned self to the same standard regarding the first amendment, as you do with hickok regarding the second, the amendment without which the second is totally irrelevant anyway.

again, look at the state of you. look at the state of you and laugh. at. you.

you're dumber than a motherfucking brick.

what do you think he was calling hickok a traitor to? a mongolian nose flute board?

he was flat out saying that the government should take action, accusing hickok of treason.

accusing someone of treason isn't simply 'criticism'. it's an outright call for government sanction, because the entire term is meaningless without it.

because what else would hickok be betraying? your feelings?

oh wait, it's the last one isn't it? because you're a nigger and everything is about your feelings, isn't it nignog?

>waaaaah hickok made me feel bad gib me money for my programs

that's you.

if I was a space alien, I would glass the entire planet Earth just to make that not exist anymore.

Attached: 1518226615152.jpg (429x409, 69K)

who the fuck needs bumpstocks?

are u gonna use one when you're half awake to defend your family in the middle of the night?

I posted easily searchable facts you could literally spend a minute finding you fucking moron.

Look up fucking anything I said. Stop digging yourself further into a hole and for once in your existence of total stupidity learn something.

>he was flat out saying that the government should take action, accusing hickok of treason.

Do you actually have autism? Like I know that term gets thrown around a lot as a joke, but were you diagnosed with it at some point?

>>>>>>>"""""need"""""

Let's keep giving up more guns, accessories and freedom to let the anti gunners have more control and laws! We don't need it right guys!?

All mossbergs, the 590a1 xs at the gunshop I was looking at had just as much slop in the forend as this maverick, it's just a looser gun in general. A maverick is a 500 in all but name and safety placement. Even newer 500's you see in most big box stores have the pinned forends that the maverick's have.

>But the 500 is an empirically proven better gun.
the 500 doesn't pass US drop tests either, only the 590 series passes drop safety test. Being drop safe isn't exactly the end all be all of the quality of a shotgun.

The 870 is just a more versatile and better feeling gun.

What the fuck?

>easily searchable facts

what 'easily searchable facts' do you think you posted nigger?

what did you say?

>waaaaaaaah hickok is a meany waaaaaah the government should put him in jail waaaaaaaah

those aren't facts faggot. those are your silly fucking opinions.

you don't even know what the fucking word means.

holy fuck you're retarded.

either he wants the government to curtail hickok (ie he's treasonous), because otherwise the term has no real meaning

or

he's using it because he's an overly emotive faggot nigger

the same applies to you.

can you even think ahead and analyse the meaning of the arguments you put forth and the implications of the words your say?

being not fucking retard is the exact opposite of autism you cockmongler.

>or
>
>he's using it because he's an overly emotive faggot nigger

It's quite obviously that one, which is why you're fucking autistic.

The easily searchable facts are the fact that Hickock and the NRA both support gun control you fucking mongoloid.

Holy shit I cannot imagine what it must be like going through life that stupid. It must be enjoyable.

Attached: IMG_0306.png (304x397, 121K)

Not the point. Give the mouse a cookie. They've already said if they get an inch they'll take a mile. Don't understand why anyone her would want to hand the enemy anything especially for nothing in return.

Attached: 10187023_1_600_416.jpg (600x416, 40K)

where exactly were you when they banned fully auto and then required registration of firearms after the 80s?

you act like this is the same fucking 2A from 300 years ago

>It's quite obviously that one, which is why you're fucking autistic.

not at all. i was proving a point. and now that point is proven, we can now move to the next point, exactly as planned.

that point being that Jow Forums, as represented in this thread, has reached the consensus opinion that the namefag Fef is an overly emotive faggot nigger, and shall be known as such in all threads of Jow Forums going forwards, for as long as Jow Forums shall continue.

amen.

no, they support accessory control.

the debate is actually whether or not that should be permitted.

dumber than a fucking post.

you think felons should be allowed guns?

Let me think. Oh yeah not fucking alive.

Just because it's already a law doesn't make current gun control acceptable.

Holy fuck so by your logic magazine laws and the like aren't gun control because their accessories? Jesus fucking Christ you're dumber than a fucking rock.

And yes felons should be allowed guns. Anyone who is free in the United States should be allowed guns period.

You don't have to prove that namefags and tripfags are gay, it's axiomatic, you gay autistic retard.

Pic related is how I feel were going at this. Soon we will have no guns and Jow Forums will be reduced to single shot nerf guns and dollar store water pistols and continued dick waving.

Attached: 20151109-000.jpg (480x360, 19K)