Hey can you recommend me some early Bourne like movies? Preferably from the 90s and early 00s...

Hey can you recommend me some early Bourne like movies? Preferably from the 90s and early 00s, with the less cgi the best. Thanks

Attached: 1521989704236.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Bump

Last bump

Attached: 1521195521911.jpg (1024x1011, 196K)

what film
>recommend me some early Bourne like movies

Attached: Would you like to know more.jpg (640x512, 58K)

Check out "Ronin" if you haven't already.

True Lies is breddy gud senpai.
Literally Jow Forums as fuck but if we lived in some bizarro world where every Jow Forumsommando was an Aryan CIA killing machine.

>sum of all fears
>the rock
>enemy of the state
>the jackal
>the saint
>bad company
>munich

at leas moderately decent ones

Face Off

>Sum of All Fears

Pretty good, if a bit cliche. I like the interactions between John Clark and Jack Ryan.

>implying anything compares to the original Bourne trilogy

Holy shi-
>GIGN
LOL

>implying anything compares to the 1988 Bourne identity

Everytime these threads pop-up, I post pic related.

Feel at times that I'm the only person on Jow Forums who has seen this movie, /tv/ is little better.

Attached: The Hunted.jpg (720x384, 95K)

>the rock
he said good movies fampie

Attached: rapey1.jpg (850x1202, 225K)

I like it also senpai.

Why does everyone want to molest lolis? If I lusted for a loli, I'd still want her to love me. Molesting doesn't usually endear you to your victim.

this movie. this fucking movie.

>val kilmer, william h. macy, al bundy, and a bunch of character actors in a david mamet written and directed movie
>"if I want camaraderie, I'll join the Masons"
> "Don't you teach 'em knife fighting. Teach 'em to kill. That way, they meet some sonofabitch who studied knife fighting, they send his soul to hell."
>top-tier kebab removal
>"in the city always a reflection, in the forest always a sound." "what about the desert?" "you don't want to go in the desert."

Attached: Spartan_movie.jpg (261x380, 12K)

don't discount the pierce brosnan 007s for Jow Forums material
obviously most of the old ones are classic but a little less real world Jow Forums

Funnily enough I'm op and just finished watching this. It's nice but somewhat bland, slow and not too much operation going on. Also the kebab removal was little to nothing. Still a good movie.

Good shit.

>Implying implications

>enemy of the state
Oh yes please baby, more of this is also appreciated

As for the rest I will look into them. Thanks.

GIGN is good, it's RAID that people make fun of.

There's nothing like The Bourne Identity before it. It changed the action movie genre.

Captain America The Winter Soldier

The Way of the Gun

The Jackal is awesome.

Sniper, also The substitute. You think that actor was good in apocalypse now shit negro you're in for a treat.

Add The American to that list.

Attached: george-clooney-the-american.jpg (2048x1077, 243K)

kys

The Hunted is retarded shit. How can he teach his retarded ass class about killing people with knives if he’s literally never killed a person?

Coaches don't play.

>The substitute.
T-800/1000000
>shit
Why does someone get a black belt if they have never competed in the Olympics.