Name or a gun or manufacturer that makes you instantly hate its owner

Name or a gun or manufacturer that makes you instantly hate its owner.

Bonus points if you can coherently explain why.

Attached: drew-carey1.jpg (430x300, 38K)

>glocks

>fuck glocks

>IMI

>MUH DEGALES

Attached: 14766546456456.jpg (604x550, 38K)

I can't because I don't have autism

None, because I'm not an autistic child who makes sweeping generalizations about a human being's integrity and worth as a person based on ONE mundane material possession such as a firearm.

>disproves himself in the same sentence

Ruger

Muh 10 rd mags

Gun: Assault Rifle 15
Reason: No one needs a mass murder weapon of war

Attached: Emma-Gonzalez.jpg (385x414, 23K)

hi-points because menthols are gross

Kimber. Fuck em.

kimber and Daniel defense

AR owners, and the reason being is most of them think that their 600 dollar budget tier AR is the best thing on the planet, only because its what they have.
>"5.56 is plenty of power, its killed everything Ive shot"
>"Its only jammed a few times"
>"I can hit the target, that means its almost Sub MOA"

XD
Every XD owner is a huge Tard. They are OK HS2000s for $200 but in no way worth $500 for GRAPE ZONE.
They are only slightly cheaper than other actually good options. The buyers are clearly trying to save $50 and convincing themselves it’s (((just as good))).

Any guns that seem to fit an image somebody is trying to put across. Like a sheepdog with a glock. They didn't buy the glock for reliability or customization, they bought the glock because they think they are a sheepdog and they think a glock is what a sheepdog would carry.

Attached: ryan.jpg (1000x562, 642K)

>sporterized milsurp
>any budget MSR decked out in Amazon/FAB Defense/Tapco accessories
>anything with bright gaudy tasteless paintjobs

Post-Clinton Smith & Wesson. The boycott is still on you fucks.

Attached: 1476071893327.jpg (863x647, 115K)

I'd rather have a SCAR17 or an M1A, but I can't afford em, so I make do. And my shit never jams.

Attached: 1515118293642.png (445x334, 269K)

>AR Owners
5.56 is the best at everything! PCCs? Weak I'll use my unoptimized 5.56 loads because I'm so smart! ARs are perfection we don't need to ever design anything else. Why buy thing when I can have an AR (maybe because of other needs/tastes)?

>Glock
Striker fired is all I need! I carry cocked and locked and don't need a safety with my $20 leather holster that will give me glock leg. DA/SA is stupid because I said so. Glock mags for everything because.

>BR owners
I shoot from a bench rest all day and for only 100 shots, but your rifles don't mean shit because mine comes in 308! Lifting my gun, that shit is heavy! C308 is best budget, no FAL, no PTR, no [insert new flavor and interfighting thing].

Every community regardless of how good something is has shitters. These ones grind my gears.

>being specific is autism
please ksg yourself

Please tell us more about the PCC you just bought and the DA/SA you carry.

Lel I own a variety of every gun, but you will always find autists shitting on something they've never used.

Attached: IMG_20170121_202026.jpg (4096x3072, 1.89M)

remshit
cause fudd

hipoint
cause nigger

>Colt
If it’s new it indicates to me the person in question has 0 money management skills
>Hi-Point
Probably commits felonies in off time
>new production S&W revolver
Lacks taste
>Remington
See above
>Kel-tek/Chiappa/Taurus
Liking gimmicks is fine, having no sense of quality is not
>Glark
Just seems to attract all kinds of distasteful people, gangsters, hypocritical liberals, mall ninjas, and people with no personality
>GSG
Usually someone who wanted something cool, but was too half assed to actually go get it

you must be fun at parties

Dat luger

wut
is this some kind of joke about how black people smoke newports and that's somehow related to hi points?

Yes, it is.

Attached: 1489802928935.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

what the fuck user don't be racist

Poor people in general are much more likely to partake in something as disgusting menthol tobacco products.

Her face is so punchable

Ruger PC Carbine and CZ P-01 ;3

>glock
This is how most conversations I've had with glock owners go. "It's the only pistol you need! What's that? You want some variety? Look at all the glocks of various calibers and sizes you can buy!" I don't mind glocks, it's the shitstains that think they are the pinnacle of handgun design that ruin it for me.

>garden variety aks from cheap manufactures
Most ak owners are fine. I see them like AR owners, mostly sold dudes with a sprinkle full of insufferable faggots. With ak owners this is, generally speaking, the slav obsessed gremlin that doens't understand the Soviet Union was a shithole that collapsed in the 1990s because of it sucked.

>over gucciiiii ars
Moldy labia/Sheep dawg that spent far too much money on a gun he takes to the range maybe twice a year. What he should have bought a cheaper AR with a bunch of ammo and learned how to use the damn thing.

>newer production remington
Most of the people that own these guns are wayward manchildren that wanted to buy a gun so they went to their grandfather and asked what he has. Grandpa said remington is some of the best stuff on the market so by gwad lets get one. The uninformed jackass went on over to dick's, bought the first 870 they saw, and wasted good money on a hunk of rust prone shit that fails to live up to the legacy that grandpa rightfully trusted in but the company managed to fuck up.

>taurus
I prefer guns not made by the missing link in some South American shithole. The missing link's North American cousin then buys it because "it's just as good." Even though there are some better options in the price range that was made by actual humans.

I might just be an asshole. Who knows.

Boutique AR brands. People spending 3k+ on a rifle that you could get equal performance out of on a 700-800 dollar one are the most irritating people alive; don't reward moronic companies overcharging you

Motherfucking preach it brother.

Ok grandpa. Nothing wrong with liking your own gun versus the guns you yourself grew up with.

I'm an XD9 owner fuck you. It was my first gun and I didn't know enough.

As an AR owner you could say some people say that. But year different tastes exist.

Nothing wrong with the Rem 870

Now, I don't hate FN, but I hate the legal p90. Because, expensive ass 5.7, fancy ass magazine, and bullpup designed.

Daniel Defense? They're pretty standup.

>Nothing wrong with the Rem 870
I know theres a few exceptions, I own an 870 myself.

This
Faggish thread

I fucking love FN. I own a SCAR 16, 17, FNS 9c and 509.

BUT they're such a cock tease. Where's my SCAR Mk 20? Plus I'll never forgive the boner I got for the civilian M249 and then the blueballs it firing from a closed bolt caused.

El monstruo...

I agree, I love the fact the make neutered versions of "military" firearms. I just dislike the p90 with a passion.

people who buy abominations
namely "compliant" or "X legal" in the name
pistol calibre carbines or machine pistol lookalikes with a hilariously huge barrels, closed bolt uzis, the eldritch horrors that are CA compliant AR15s. I could also throw in post hillary hole S&Ws but that's going into the realm of autism, they can be disabled and covered up pretty well and S&W still makes very good wheelguns.

No gun or manufacturer makes me hate them. I will hate them if it's zombie faggot looking aesthetics.

I also hate glockjihadists who obsess about muh polymer muh best gun muh no reason for any other strikerfired pistol. aka what described. I have a sig, I like sig but it's not the best for everything. For example, it's a terrible gun for dropbears.

I also want to strangle anyone who stylizes themselves a sheepdog. But yeah I hear you.

Century AKs made in the US

This reminds me, anyone have the picture of the reviews for this gun shop in Cali with the guy who brings out a binder of glocknades anytime someone asks about a plastic gun?

Glock because obnoxious and perma-butthurt fanbase

Now hold on there son, I get it we all want to play Rambo with Sallt gans. And I know it's legal and all, but why would you want a commie made Romanian contraptio, when you can have an all American rifle?

Attached: fudd.jpg (750x501, 84K)

keltec.
But I think the owners hate themselves just as much.

any tax stamp shit
>owning a badge that you bent over for the ATF

I'm okay with the P90, but the PS90 is awful, mainly because the barrel looks wrong.

Hey I didn't love doing it, but I do love the end result.

Attached: IMG_20170117_192451.jpg (4096x3072, 2.01M)

Shooting with a suppressor is objectively better than shooting without one.

Blaser, Glock, Enfields

Blaser because they need to tell you that they spent 3000+$ on a plastic gun that can easily explode in your face

Do I have to explain Glock? I mean, I don't even fanboy the 1911 but these faggots are just plain intolerable.

Enfields are the new overrated milsurps (again) thanks to some British cunt everybody now thinks that an Enfield is the best bolt action design ever devised. Also the .303 Round seems to be praised into oblivion by these people.

That's your garden variety redneck, not a fudd.

Those socks make this so comfy

Attached: IMG_20180325_230106.jpg (1494x2656, 516K)

Yup, mine's OK although a bit fiddly to strip/reassemble
t. pre-95 870 owner

Anything by IWI, Desert Eagle.

>t. own a WASR-10, Mossberg 590A1, CZ75B Omega, Glock 43

what impression would I give a Jow Forumsommando

Hitler, is that you?

Hello gesture-in-direction

Ruger PC Carbine owners are easily manipulated, like to follow the hype, and will do anything to be popular

Attached: IMG_0071.jpg (1400x425, 76K)

What? I think his post was saying that uninformed hicks think an american made ak is a higher quality

DDI

Owner had a punchable face, fired pretty much all of his employees on Christmas of all times, and didn't care that his company' guns were garbage

W-what about the Jericho user

Attached: 400px-Spikeartbookgun.png (400x251, 89K)

It sucked.

Poor, follows Jow Forums trends.

50% correct

el goblina

Attached: file.png (1425x1125, 1.17M)

What kind of 1911s are those?
I can't decide if my first 1911 should be a basic GI one or something lightly "upgraded"

S&w shield owners
Out of all the many handguns out there, why choose a shield? You could get a walther pps, a glock, a berreta, or a revolver, but you chose a shield?

Sig Sauer. (Legion) I dont know why either
Maybe Keltec KSG owners. Meme gun of this decade

Kyke gun

Kind of a vanilla taste but you do your research before you commit to a purchase so you avoid buying garbage.

I own a 45acp shield. I wanted the awesome grip and I enjoy the pistol. Didn't want the 9mm version.

I own a glock 19, 20, 21, shield 45 and several ar15s and wasr10s

I don't have the pic, but the place is Gun Room Inc. I want to call the number while drunk and ask if they have any Glocks available.

damn thats exactly right and I didnt even know it desu

Kimber.

Fudds and boomers are convinced they're the best made 1911 ever.

Anyone who spends more than $700 on a factory AR instead of building one to suit their needs from parts is a dumb

/thread

Attached: zip-gun.png (977x681, 1.26M)

Get a GI. That is unless you're set on making it your main. Those are ATI and RIA GIs in 45 and 9mm respectively. I ended up selling them both.

reverse stretch owners

Anything Post Clinton S&W

Hillary Holes

ironic hi-point owners

I'm not sure if I'll end up getting more than 1 1911 down the road outside of things like different calibers, which I don't think are interchangeable. I'm also not huge on 1911s, but I like them enough that I'd want something a little more than GI at some point.
My mentality is either keept it simple and buy once with some slight upgrades that I'd want in a pistol anyway, or buy low-end first to see if I grow to like the 1911 as a whole more, and buy a 2nd, more specialized/customized one down the road.
Buying two would obviously be more expensive than buying 1, and it would take up more space because the autist in me doesn't like selling guns.

It was 250 after the rebate last summer and there's literally nothing wrong with it. The trigger takes some getting used to, but it's not bad for its intended self-defense range.

Guess again junior.

I'd say grab $300 and go track down a RIA or ATI GI then.

Attached: IMG_20170118_212058.jpg (4096x3072, 2.63M)

Tactical toes

Attached: IMG_20180315_173800.jpg (720x540, 28K)

Forgot your sandals.

can't hate daniels defense without a good reason, i'm actually interested in hearing your story

unaware about that tale, could you give me the quick rundown?

Larue, because Mark Larue is literally a shithead, fuck that guy.

>some prostitute gets into the white house because her husband can play the saxaphone
>starts telling everyone what to do because she thinks she's hot shit
>tells everyone guns should have internal locks for the children's safety
>Smith & Wesson capitulates and puts this fucking hideous thing on their guns for no reason
>rights-conscious gun owners boycott them in response
>basically everyone forgot or stopped caring
>president cheats on his bitch wife because her vagina is 45% rusty razor blades at this point
>people stop taking the cuckqueen queen seriously
>aforementioned hooker gets beat for the presidency by an anthropomorphic cheeto with a toupe

Attached: Smith-Wesson-Model-60-3.jpg (640x401, 86K)

and now i kinda know thanks senpai

>S&w shield owners
>Out of all the many handguns out there, why choose a shield? You could get a walther pps, a glock, a berreta, or a revolver, but you chose a shield?

I own all of those and still have a shield.

>kill chad
>Ouch!
fuck
where did you get this?

Attached: 1479177193955.jpg (401x479, 74K)

*la goblina
now turn in your shitposting license

La abominacion

I'd say Kimber or FN

AR15
Vidya larp nerds who can't shoot