Examining ATF FBI and Police response (and defense against these)

When the ATF comes out with a bullshit warrent for your arrest (and to kill your dogs) what will you do? This is a thread examining the scale of the ATF response and how to prepare for and how to defend against.

As far as I have seen the scariest thing they'll send APC's and helicopter mounted machine guns. Probably most dangerous things they'll send at you are the Delta force snipers.

Attached: waco_696x366.jpg (696x366, 57K)

Sent in gas, BTR's, and of course by that time it's already too late and you better sell your life as dearly as possible, you are already viewed as an extremist and irrational to the public at large.

if i go homesteading out somewhere will the ATF jsut come sniffing for me , im afraid

Attached: martin shkreli.jpg (528x582, 45K)

>do
You don't do anything. Things are going to happen to you. What you do is not let this happen at all. If you get to that stage you are already done.

only if you buy illegal weapons from the numerous firearms dealers they will set up to entrap you.

that's a spirit of defeat. If I am at that point, I want to sell my life as dearly as possible and take as many of those traitors with me as possible.

Yeah, that's typical. They are prepared for that though so the number will be zero.

Put on my AR500 and grab my M16A3 full retard clone and 12 mags of M855, it's time for Dinkmeyer 2:Electric Boogaloo.

You can't do anything, because in the eyes of everyone you're a criminal.

The first thing you'll probably need are gas masks and goggles and plenty of filters, for you and every one else. A stockpile of water and food, all the necessities. The good news is the snipers they send after you will probably be very confident and will not be moving around while they are shooting at you, allowing you to figure out where they are based on where the shots are coming from. If they try to burn you out, well, you'd better have a good exit plan.

μολὼν λαβέ

Attached: alex jones Celebrating Americana with some Red Meat, f-you Obama!.jpg (2048x1536, 487K)

I'm sorry but I don't speak Italian.

Listen both of you, just because they are prepared and everyone will see me as a criminal, doesn't mean I don't want to prepare and it doesn't mean that I can't stand up for what I believe to be a violation of my rights, I'd like to have a discussion about the best ways to resist this type of aggression by the government.

Well. You're going to have to provide some specifics. How much are you willing to throw into this?

Are you looking to hold out, or just take as many with you as possible?

What level of reliance do you have on external infrastructure for water or food?

If you are looking at the last stand, scenario, just ask yourself what you would do with massive resources and time on your side to get rid of yourself and booby trap the fuck out of everything.

If you are going for essentially forcing a siege, NOW you have some interesting conversation. How long will your food and water last? Can you counter APCs from breaking through fortifications? How about helo's?

You will lose just based on the action economy, but if you can set up enough automated defenses to stall the government long enough, and can field a powerful enough transmitter to spread epic bantz while you hold them off, you MIGHT get some outside support/sympathetic uprisings.

If you were THAT good though, maybe you should have run for office and just tried to make whatever you are doing not illegal.

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Ok. Try to bleed out slowly while you die in vain.

You can classify these kinds of Ops that are dealing with high risk or hardened targets in to two broad categories generally speaking. Confrontation avoidant, and confrontation seeking. The former typically involves long periods of prior reconnaissance in which the alphabet soup boys will observe you and figure out your habits. They'll find out when you like to go out and check the perimeter, head in to town and get supplies, or visit friends. Then they simply wait until you are out and about and use standard high risk/felony stop tactics to catch you out of your element where you by necessity will be minimally armed, without backup, and in a place/time that they decided. Tactically speaking this means that you're fucked. It's best to avoid this situation if at all possible by not keeping set schedules, staying in a defensible location as much as possible, and moving with enough firepower and people to minimize the allure of confronting you in a public area.

The second category, confrontation seeking, is usually the classical tactical entry at 3AM kind of thing. They may engage in prior reconnaissance if you're a particularly dangerous seeming individual or if the situation otherwise calls for it, but if you appear relatively low risk then this reconnaissance may be minimal or non existent. Typically teams will utilize a vehicle of some sort to rapidly approach your domicile, disembark, and attempt forceful entry using a ram or similar breaching device while throwing in flashbangs to help achieve VOA superiority and provide security against anybody camping the door.

The key to surviving this, other than giving up, is hitting the team with significant resistance during or before they have made complete entry. When meeting accurately placed high volume fire or explosive devices it's SOP for teams to immediately break off the attack, fall back, and reassess the situation while awaiting overwhelming man power and more appropriate assets for the job at hand. Then they'll attempt to negotiate and wait you out while throwing in the most flammable of CS grenades until you either come out or the building catches on fire. Sharp shooters will be used to pick you and yours off when possible. Secondary entries are entirely possible but relatively rare unless you have hostages or other extenuating circumstances. After all, they have all the time in the world. The key here is going to be minimizing avenues of approach, hardening entryways to slow down the breach, and installing effective early warning systems to give you the minutes/seconds necessary to get ready and turn an unexpected assault into an ambush for the would be assaulters.

Don't expect to survive if you fight hard, generally speaking there is no way to "win" a confrontation like this, just extract more value than you otherwise would.

>cops come for your freedumz
>give them everything you got
>wait one year
>dig up guns
>start hunting down the families of these worthless low lives
>cause as much havoc that I can get away with
>if my luck runs out go down firing so many rounds my barrel turns to slag
>hope I inspire copycats

Sorry for the edge. I care more about the ideas of freedom and tradition than I do about this sick society.

I noticed after putting only about five magazines through my G3, at about a magazine a minute(20rds). My barrel was ridiculously hot and the plastic handguard was smelling burnt. It wasn’t red or on fire, but would seriously burn your hand if you touched the barrel.

I don’t remember that problem with my AR, maybe it’s handguard allows better airflow or because it is farther away from the barrel. Idk.

Just seemed a bit ridiculous.

>7.62x51 creates more heat than 5.56

WHO KNEW?

The number was not zero at Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Granted, those being attacked by the gov fared worse.

My M1A didn’t get nearly as hot either.

>If you were THAT good though, maybe you should have run for office and just tried to make whatever you are doing not illegal.
nice

>Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I'm gonna fucking hang that up on my wall.

If Waco's anything to go off of get yourself a gas mask or re-breather, an air supply if possible, guns and ammo for days to weeks, plenty of food and water, and fire blankets and extinguishers.

Attached: Gas_Maks.jpg (3024x4032, 3.62M)

Underatinnio

live in an oil rig

You need:

An elaborate tunnel escape system

A bunch of lawyer friends whose homes or offices you can flee to

A family member or member of your cult as the local sherriff, or be the local sherrif f

Waco woulda gone way different if those davidians had anything that could bust an APC.

kinda wish they had a BP cannon or something

Speaking of fortification, these guys might be worth looking at. They mostly do expensive bunkers but they also can fortify homes to the extent that pic related entails.

Fire resistance, CCTV cameras, off grid electrical capabilities, resistance against firearms rounds, and remote control offensive and defensive systems sound pretty useful for a Waco-type situation.

I don't know if these guys are legit, and if they are their services will probably cost a lot, but they seem to be the way to go for preparing to defend against a seige. That and some homemade remote controlled mortars, boobytraps, etc is also a good idea to implement.

Attached: hardenedstructureslogo.png (602x412, 417K)

Shit, forgot the actual picture of their website.

Attached: fortifiedhomes.png (758x1018, 624K)

>When the ATF comes out with a bullshit warrent for your arrest (and to kill your dogs) what will you do?

Do not be there

Attached: b401089203847a5f53fd53e94361130f.jpg (650x488, 36K)

ITT, dog-shooters toddle all about in a panic while the ghost of Marvin Heemeyer looks on in approval

Attached: Might Makes Right.jpg (540x405, 37K)

How much for simple anti groid fortification?

The best fortification for that kind of shit-uation?

A plastic shredder buried in the ground with a trap door on top covered with Popeye's of KFC meals. Far from your house yet somewhere along the usual path.

>Pic related

Attached: Mutually_Assured_Dogstruction.jpg (652x120, 24K)

Boi it's like you've never even heard of Ruby Ridge.

>According to Magisono, the guns were sawed off 3/8th inch shorter than the legal minimum. Weaver denies cutting the barrels to below the legal length, insisting that Magisono further shortened the barrels to below the minimum legal overall length of 18 inches after purchase to create a violation. An Idaho jury later agreed that this was a form of entrapment.
They will find a way to shoot your family even if what you are doing is completely legal.

What are some ways that you would be able to transmit information to the outside world? They would certainly have cell phone signal blockers and would cut your internet and phone lines, would they be able to block a amateur radio signal as well?

You would want a few friendlies on the outside that you can communicate a message to who would be able to get a message to the public and gain support and sympathy for you. The biggest threat against you is that they would tell lies to justify the siege.

Attached: 62DAF3C3-D553-498B-AB5C-1D940B0B56B4.jpg (448x600, 102K)

>sending APCs and helis against fucking civilians with guns
You're dead. Just a matter of what you do as a fuck you to them.
Frankly just sabotage the supply of gas or whatever to your house so it blows up magnificently in a huge boom, probably fucking your neighbors' place, the APC will probably be safe if its at a distance, the heli will probably to be fucked by flying metal projectile from the explosion.

Basically make em regret sending so much forces in to deal with 1 civilian. Make them think "Is it worth so much damage to our equipment and casualties to get 1 guy?". Next person targetted by them will probably have to deal with them without the heli or APC.

Alternatively, get friends to accuse the police of being no different from the russians who does similar shit. I'm pretty sure they would dislike being accused of being "just like the russians", mix in some shitposting and you could probably get some public support against em.

and >Build escape tunnel in advance
>Hold out the siege of long enough
>Make your escape when the APC & Heli are brought in to shoot you and your dog
>Blow the entire estate to the high heavens and make your escape in the confusion afterwards.

You'd have to be prepared and really hate those ABC fags.

Phil Gordon approves.

I'm not white so I'll hang signs outside my house calling them racist and let the liberals handle the rest.