PA Thread, how are we holding up ?

Come in, sit, discuss last good state in the Mid-Atlantic while we can.

Has anyone heard anything about this ? They're trying to pull a Florida on us.

House Bill 2170

Short Title:
An Act amending Title 18 (Crimes and Offenses) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in firearms and other dangerous articles, further providing for definitions and for possession of firearm by minor.

Prime Sponsor: Representative SCHWEYER
Referred to JUDICIARY, March 27, 2018 [House]
Memo: Banning the sale or possession of assault weapons for individuals under the age of 21

Attached: 1519400224448s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

not much of an appetite for gun control on the east border here that I've seen... no rallies, no banners, no bill boards, nothing. That plus some dems (like Conor Lamb) are openly against additional regulations. Not that I trust lamb.... just saying. Recent gun show was packed to the brim. No shortages of ARs, mags, lowers, or ammo. All my local shops are fully stocked as well. Things look ok.

Attached: 1511590775318.jpg (1200x927, 85K)

ARs and pmags still on store shelves on the northern border. My LGS just got an Enfield in, is 300 a good price for what looks like a standard mk 3 ?

>just turned 28
Haha get fucked kiddies, my crippling insecurity is now bolstered by my ability to do something you can't!

Grabbers stay out of Wegmans territory

Attached: WEGMANS EMPIRE.png (700x629, 112K)

I thought PA was a Weis stronghold (we have a smaller chain in my town). I like wegmans, but have never understood the literal cult following it has in southern NY.

Shout out to Senator McIlhinney for actually fucking responding to an email I sent concerning gun control. I never heard shit back from Quinn or Fitzpatrick, and I wrote a fucking letter to Fitzpatrick.

I want Mike back.

wegmans and GIANT rule this state
Wawa obviously rules the convenience/gas station game with zero competition

Yinz better check yourself.

hunting is kinda important for PA, theres plenty of small urban centers for blacks to live and stay living in, and law enforcement tends to be pretty strong all around in PA.

it aint texas but we're absolutely up there on the list of states where you probably dont need to worry about your guns any time soon, the political climate tends to understand that violent crime conveniently happens in large urban centers filled with brown people, so gun control occurs there when it does.

Weis pretty much stops going East at Reading and Allentown. I think Redner's stopped going East at Pottstown.

Wawa isn't statewide. They have an understanding not to compete with Sheetz west of Reading.

Giant is also Martins down south.

Anyone going to the show in Oaks in May?

Attached: 1506876826361.png (865x532, 41K)

Called my rep a few weeks ago when the initial scare happened and he said that there’s like 5 reps in the whole state that want this. These bills are going to die.

That doesn’t mean get complacent. Keep emailing and calling.

Southeast PA giant employee reporting in. Can confirm the presence of giant, redners, and wawa.

There's a Wegmans or 2 further north retard

Sheetz is better. Wawa a shit

Bucks county here, No push for gun control here and this is one of the most liberal counties in PA. I think were fine but keeps your guard up guys.

Attached: 1521758863773.png (800x825, 100K)

Fuck Wegmans, it's all about that Sheetz

>fuck grocery stores, it's all about deli gas stations
disgusting new-jersinoid detected

Do they even have Sheetz in Jersey?

Montco here, they are grumbling about it in Norristown. Montco is basically the shit attached to the dog's ass that is Philadelphia county. Never trust Democrats.

New York>Pennslvania. That isn't saying much either. Both are piles of dog crap. At least our aren't Oh*oians.

Attached: asian tom cruz talks about classic rolls.jpg (600x598, 42K)

Tom Wolfe has the perfect opportunity to propose gun control regulations. Let's see if he tries

There's a push, it's just limited to likes on facebook.

Going to college in south central PA this fall, looking forward to escaping the Northern Virginia hellscape.

Stay strong PA, I'm trying to settle in your mountains soon
-Nevadanon

>Jew York>anything

Attached: 1519546797833.jpg (960x958, 109K)

>Grew up in PA
>No Guns
>Move to NY in 2010
>Safe Act in 2013
>Finally have the means to purchase weapons
>All the shit I would want is banned and I have to wait a full year for a permissions slip to own pistols

FUCK!

Attached: 1484730057613.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

woops, looks like you went a little too far south there. this thread is for free US States

Attached: 1480963375244.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

God dammit, I'm tired of writing my reps
>at least I have a template by now

Hey buddy, did you just blow in from stupid town? This is a weapons board, New Yorkers have no place here.

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (600x450, 166K)

Adams County, no talk of any restrictions, no protests either. PA for best East Coast state.

Attached: Kat.jpg (500x375, 48K)

I’m from Philly. When do the local politicians not propose new gun laws even if they’ll get sued.

Exceedingly so my dude.

And the reps never respond.

Hanover reporting in. All quite on the southern border. I expect refugees from VA and Maryland to start pouring over soon. I'll contact my reps on the new bill soon.

Centre county reporting in... Way too many hicks here for any realistic gun control measure

Everytime i hear the media talk about gun control i get scared.
My cucktry got it's gun rights stripped from us 50 years ago and since then it's been turning more and more into a narc controlled state.
Hear me this goys, don't give any more of your rights to the libs, because today a kid is shooting up a school, but tomorrow is the goverment the one shooting up the school.

Attached: Mexico 68.jpg (400x262, 66K)

Be fair, user. It's not quite as shit as Commiefornia or New Jersey.