Middle of 2015

>middle of 2015
>small arms series starts out with clean, concise, addictive 15-25 minute videos
>fast forward 20 episodes in
>every episode is 40 min-1.5hrs of useless information 99.9% of people don't care about
I can't be the only one that has noticed this change, no? The average viewer (me included) does not have the attention span for this. The quality has improved if anything, but if there's a drop in popularity in the near future here's your answer. Simplicity sells.

>for you to compare the lengths
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJvsSlrbdhn5v8AuvAZuOYJ5BgEEoDdqm
Seriously how do you spend nearly two hours on the krag and less than 20min on the lebel?

Attached: Capture-2-660x332.png (660x332, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ri5AyXzxb4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also I know for a fact you're reading this so please take my constructive criticism into consideration

C&Rsenal isn't really geared toward an "average" audience. It's a pretty niche and the presentation reflects this. Othais has commented on this before: the show isn't trying to cast wide net for viewership, it's goals are information and history. I applaud Othais and them for resisting the temptation to wikipedia-ize the show to get more views.

Attached: Othias T-gewehr.jpg (667x1000, 657K)

Fuck off.
If you want a five minute video on how to properly mount a picatinny rail to your Mosin nagant, go somewhere else.

Let us (the autists) have this one fucking thing.
It’s not about the shit you like, it is about the glorious and intricate history of how these things came to be, with fun and strange people and exciting places, it’s about how firearms that shaped history were themselves shaped, about a fat fucking autist who fingerfucks rare gats while you cry yourself to sleep and jerk off to animus while avoiding your fathers ashamed gaze, and a qt3.14 who fires those rare fats so we can live vicariously through her.

Othais, knowing you’re reading this, understand that this fucktard doesn’t speak for anyone but himself. Long vids are the best vids; funny shit like the Ross rifle is why I love the series, and this latest episode on the BAR was absolutely the tits. When this series ends I won’t know any ways to spend time with my guns outside of shooting tbqh. I believe my Webley Mk VI will get quite lonely in between range trips if we don’t have these good times together. I thank you for these cherished moments.

Attached: EAFC6EBF-2301-4ACE-884D-8E41C6DA96C4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

Some people find Ken Burns documentaries for PBS short and uninformative, let alone propagandistic. Hickok45 can spend similar amounts of time just shooting at stuff. If you don’t like the length of the videos, look for a different channel, or maybe contact the videomaker and ask if he can add significantly shortened edits of the videos, for people with attention span issues.

Likes and subscribes increase and decrease in direct proportion to Mae boob jiggles and cleavage

I tried watching the BAR video to see what all the fuss was about, and quickly lost interest in C&Rsenal when I discovered it was an hour and a half of some guy jerking himself off.

However, I just watched the Lebel video, and thought it was quite nice.

less duration = more views
more views = channel survives

more duration = less views
less views = channel dies

I doubt this millennial couple is flowing with cash, let's not be naive. They're not going to continue the project at a net loss

>watch the first 10 minutes and then fast forward to the end to watch Mae's rack jiggle

Attached: 9b7ks4bwm5ez.jpg (704x468, 57K)

Life must be hard with the attention span of a goldfish.

what is patreon?

its the kind of show you sip 15 year old single malt while rubbing an oily rag all around your martini-henry, you pea-brained philistine

Somewhat related but not really, I watched a 9 year old Hickok video today and it was just bad. youtu.be/ri5AyXzxb4o

ITT: Ritalin kids

This
>ITT: Kids who haven't finished a book in years

He's cutting his own throat; Long vids reduce the # of clicks and views

PA-PA-PA-PATREON BIIIITCH!

Seriously though, donate to the Patreon. I don’t even think the guy has his vids monetized.

Attached: C6FC09AE-F381-4006-97DB-8681666AE9D8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

It's not like he gets any ad revenue from jewtube

>we'll get to that in another video
he can't keep saying that forever

But he does deliver. You can’t deny that. It may take a year or so but it always happens.

>STOP DOING THAT
-Mae, BAR video