Atlatl no hipster weapon. You smoothbrain no kno how great spear throwing stick be. Even work as club when out of spear...

Atlatl no hipster weapon. You smoothbrain no kno how great spear throwing stick be. Even work as club when out of spear. Village protector need change from spear to atlatl

Attached: FB_IMG_1521357012221.jpg (435x324, 15K)

>not using rock
You be killed for anger rock gods

Rock 19 not best weapon ever, rock sucker. Maybe go try use big stick, find is more good. Maybe put rock on stick, then have more stop power. Just little rock no stop mammoth.

>rock on stick
tribe at peace. tribe no need war weapon

Go pick berry. Stick rock not only war weapon, stick rock also for defend cave from sabertooth.

Haha, when sabertooth come? Wait for warrior come rescue you, only warrior need war weapon.

I carry stick on rock because not carry warrior at all times.

>put fire on spear
>put spear in atlatl
>I am be Big Ug; ender of all tribe

When sabertooth come warrior only two passes of the moon away.

You go back red tribe

Rock for village elder. New man no use no more. Smooth rock for smooth brain

Why not just get one of these guys?

Attached: 1940_Tula_SVT40.jpg (1540x1198, 254K)

Wut deh hell? Who are you, you from really different tribe?

Holy dung

Future man go way. Leave Jow Forumsave

>card on helmet has a spade and not a club

Attached: 1382666763979.jpg (449x444, 102K)

why use funny stick when rock better at kill hoop ball tribe?

beta grug, me grug have more sharps than grug

Attached: grg.jpg (800x450, 75K)

>throw rock at hoop ball tribe
>da'junga catch rock
>dark man jump in air and smash rock into head
No throw rock at da'junga
>use funnystick on hoop ball tribe
>hoopball warriors throw stick sideways, no hurt unga
>throw funnystick straight at da'junga
>break his air pouch
>da'junga is sleep with ancestors
Funnystick is for hoop ball tribe, defense of cave, and for making of meat-sticks

Grok had pointy stick but grok see pointy stick kills young ones. Grok broke pointy stick and give to warrior

Me take from future man, come to take meatwalker, I club and take strange, loud spear.. He call... "Moist, Nug nug"

Why need that stick? Fear war? Rock chan cave dwellers all cowards

T. Small cliff walky tribe
Maybe you not eat so many water beans, you not have she-man chest.

You repeat what heard from Stone Jones.
No thought of own. Better water beans than poor animals.

Meat bad for you. Meat make you agressive. Meat murder

"Good fight group good for tribe, tribe no take away rocks of Grugs," Grug will defend 2nd Carving until death of Grug

2nd Carving no meant for pointy stick just rock.

Tribe no take pointy stick just make hard to get.

If no for eat, then why sun put on plains? Why make of food and warm cloak? Water bean make stupid

2nd cave painting many moons old. It 200180 moon now. Change old painting think dead children.

What other grugs think? Grug put long fire maker rock on stick. Make pointy.

Attached: 8274433D-9948-4E5A-8706-7D634F6C33CC.jpg (1200x1200, 55K)

We fire spear now

>not have look of ancestor stick
>pointy rock confuse Grug
>0/10 would not carry

Hello fellow Grug, me Grug rock owner like you, proud member of tribe, use many rock. Me think Grugs not need pointy rock stick for hunt or defend cave. Tribe should take pointy rock stick.

Attached: 1354164356.jpg (253x200, 8K)

DAY OF VINE WHEN

Trading-cave ninja tier. Grug think you like put pointy stick in dung hole. Grug think you like doing four legged rain dance with other men.

Grig tie tendon string to stick, make curve stick
Tribe girls laugh at Grig
Grig pull back string and bend stick throw sharp rock into dear on far away hill
Tribe chief give Grig his first daughter
Grug hate Grig

Attached: Happy Feast of Ullr! - Odinia International and Odinist Journal FoxFireOdinia International and ___. (500x247, 123K)

Grug no trust long nose tribe, long nose tribe say holobunga true, Grug no think true.

This man right. Experience rock perfection.

why it always long nose tribe?

They went us sacrifice freedoms to young priestess feinstone for make always safe for her. No safe for us. We go on mammoth drawn sled into tar pits if disagree after she take rocks, take bows, take spear and sling. I see she do this to other men. No believe longmose tricks. She hate because she no make grunt in many season

If Gronk eat future man heart, Gronk gain future powers? Gronk want fly like bird and throw rocks on bear and ox. Then many bear and ox to eat for tribe.

Why Grok not kill other man that killed the young? If Grok no kill, then he not deserve pointy stick. Stick is for berry pickers anyway. Get good rock for putting on club and throwing.

>this ugg want kill his young by giving bad food
You make your young weak and stupid. Give good food for young. Good meat, good herbs and the round, no-tree roots from earth. Make healthy young and strong warriors. You hurt your tribe. Gronk will come and take your women away to snow-land. Make many strong young on them and feed them good meat.

Pointy stick only good for putting in hole dug in ground. Make big hole and kill ox when you chase it to hole. Remember to tell other ugg where hole am.

Long nose man day six tribe die in holobunga. 6 a lot. Grug think he lie.

Grug make white rain with your giver of life. She like my pointy curved stick.

Gronk can not take what not owned. Grukette sleep with who wants. Me no own her me for womanism.

Me now go paint in raditcave. Other reditcavers laugh at Gronk.

Grug only strong on cave painting cave. 4cavers all weak men.

Grukette now own by Gronk. Your argue is invalid like two hoof elk. Gronk no mind reditcaver laughing. Gronk have last laugh while mating with their women.

T. Gruglet

Gronk may mate but young one be mine.
Hooknose tribe tell about this.
Me step-child-haver

Me mate young one and i laugh at Gronk.

Grug in cave too much. Need more travel.

Olg travel many hills away, even see dark tribe. Olg want dark tribe mate with Grugette.

How Ugg mate young one when no women or young in his cave? All taken by Gronk tribe. Why mate with young when they make no more young? Ugg not talk sense. Water beans make Ugg head not work good. Hooknose tribe also say water beans good for Ugg? Gronk think Ugg should take rock to head.

Ugg think rock to head not funny.
Ugg think too many pale tribe no need . Need more dark tribe or else tribalist!

Grug wonder who behind this cave painting

You no fool Grug CAVE ECHO HOOKNOSE CAVE ECHO

rock break in hand, cut hand bad. small stick better for hide away protection every time

Hooknose pale tribe like you.
Trust fellow white tribe man

Gronk think rock to Ugg head fun. Ugg obviously get rock to head many times.

All caves south of hamburgcave are africa caves. Africa cave for dark skin tribes. Dark skin tribes stay away from snowland or we offer you to gods of the bogs.

Ugg think Gronk violent pale cave man.
Bet Gronk tribalistic, beat women with rock. Ugg no know why Gronk need rock

Darkskin come. In many moons ahead no more dark or pale tribe. Just brown people tribe.

Holobunga not happen, but Grug think holobunga should happen.

Stick better for cave defense. Rock pass many body hit neighbour. Dead neighbours tribe war with tribe. Many dead. Should have used stick.

Ugg say violent and tribalistic like that bad thing. Keep tribe strong good, protect women, young and wise elders good. Make other tribes stay away from Gronk tribe hunting ground good. Gronk only hit women that make dangerous for the tribe. Sometimes thrown in bog as warning and sacrifice.

Greg say dark tribe look like no hair monkey

Ugg use wrong rock for cave defense. Ugh use sandy rock, rock no pass many bodys, no tribe war.
Grug think Ugg read more cave paintings on cave board before drawing, Grug think Ugg nostones.

Grugwarriors unite!
The red tribe has grammar and plnty of spears.

Ugg dream the mad dream of those who eat the screaming dick mushrooms. Dark tribe always big talk but no go.

Club best for defence. Also good to honour other Gruk by seeing the light go from eyes to sky god.

>Grok actual make short sticked sharpstick
>Say goodbye to grok's small wolf

>sky god
Wut if Gruk worship underground god?

why anyone atlatl need? it just killings good! stick all you need. think of smull humans, they of much scared and you of evil!

No follow hooknose leaders
Grok actual know better than hooknose

Sand rock too rare no learn good. Rock and sand rock weigh different need to learn with real sand rock.

This not true! Grok actual is foot liker to Longnose tribe!

remember, put heavy rock on pointy stick in home cave, only one moon away young grug broke eye on stick lying around

Grug say all grugletts die before Grug give stones to chieftains.

>dark tribe think hiding rock is better than teach how to use rock
Ugglet that die of self rock not smart enough to support tribe. Uggles Grugwin say stupid Ugglet "unfit".
Grugwin is wisest elder.

stupid club made of shiny rock and wood. waste of rock and wood, dumb glabglub, you don't even deserve have meat from hunt.

only good part pointy rock underneath. but because of dumb club on top you must use good pointy rock to reverse poo poo it into strange tight hole between 2 buttcheek.

Mole god brother of sky god. Other Grugs who praise mole god okay Grugs. Keep mole god from eating all surface.

>all tribe be kaal ug dart ug atlatl a spear
>reeeeee normies got out ug cave
>all tribe be like faggot tribe down wide water that kaal bullit clip magazeen bullit
>all tribe is in bare a borp in presents ug big nose tribe

Think of younglings? Makes grug snake stick stand up

Krug say second cave painting is forever. Krug not think he can kill chieftain’s whole warriors but krug will burn berry fields and huts if they come for stick throwers. Krug hope 4cavers not simply painting with shit when he read paintings on Jow Forumsave.

>grug try make baby with baby
>no luck
>grug bloodline die out

Gronk like way Krug think.

What up to, chief long nose?

Me draw on cave wall, so they no come wipe paintings off

Grug think this not rock discussion. Grug think tribunaltards should go back to tribunal cave to make cave paintings about rock control.

Attached: 1110fish.jpg (854x570, 59K)

dude this meme is so shit wow

Why no glowing green rock at end of throw stick?

Attached: IMG_0961.jpg (235x215, 21K)

Gronk agree. Gronk also think flint best rock. Easy to work and make choppy and stabby. Can also throw and bash other ugg in head.
Anyone not like flint can make brown water in their own mouth.

Send free berry tribe on free pterodactylus rides.

Grug think painting on Jow Forumsave wall has weird name

me think peel off other wall

me think first grug has not been in 4cave that long

Sprog no need short spear for kill of mastadon. Cheethalaquenca think sprog want short spear for kull of dark tribe

4cave elder say must be 18 seasons old before paint in 4cave

>Screaming dick mushrooms
Grug sides go much up

Grug think cave elder has good idea, but also remember that Grug was Gruglet when he found 4cave.
Gruglet never thrown out because he never admit he was under seasons moons ago.

Grug also remember cave was made when cave founder was under seasons