Russian Mercs nearly got creamed again last week

defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1477375/media-availability-with-secretary-mattis-at-the-pentagon/

yahoo.com/news/u-almost-attacked-russians-syria-192935006.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

>SEC. MATTIS: "In Syria -- we continue the operations in Syria. You remember I could not answer for you the questions you had about why did the Russian mercenary element move against our forces at Deir ez-Zor. We -- I still cannot answer that question."

>"We believe that the Russian officers who tried to deconflict it and told us they weren't their forces -- we think they were frankly being honest with us. I don't know -- to this day, I have no evidence that they were being dishonest and that they knew, in fact, these forces were theirs. The -- them taking our forces under fire -- obviously, they paid a very heavy price for that."'

>"We believe that the Russian officers who tried to deconflict it and told us they weren't their forces -- we think they were frankly being honest with us. I don't know -- to this day, I have no evidence that they were being dishonest and that they knew, in fact, these forces were theirs. The -- them taking our forces under fire -- obviously, they paid a very heavy price for that."

Attached: b9db9f5c8aae5455cfd58fe0cfa28a6c.jpg (800x551, 32K)

>"There were other Russian elements like this moving across the deconfliction line, which is the river, as you know, into an area that we'd agreed with the Russians they could operate in, as they had allowed us to operate basically to the west of the river, up at Tabqa and around Raqqa. We'd agreed for them being slightly east of the river at Deir ez-Zor."

>"These were forces moving into more advanced positions, too close. Deconfliction discussions with -- between our chairman and the -- and his Russian counterpart, General Gerasimov -- and those elements fell back. So we have also drawn off slightly in order to maintain a deconfliction between the elements there."

>"So it looks like, this time, it was resolved through the deconfliction communication line. It did not, you know, go -- go into harm's way, as it did there a month ago."

>Q: "This is a few days ago, or yesterday, or something?"

>SEC. MATTIS: "Yes. Within the last week. Yes, exactly. Thanks. I should have been clearer on that. This is a -- a recent development, but we think that the potential for a clash there has, thanks to the Russian direction to this -- this group -- has been reduced."

Attached: 1508399079-5837.png (778x551, 108K)

I still cant believe everyone collectively dropped this within a week the last time it happened. I mean, i understand its not worth starting a big thing over, but can you imagine the stink we would raise if Russia killed a bunch of Academi mercs?

To be fair. The Russian Mercs were attacking the Americans and the US military contacted the Russians to try to de-escalate. I have a feeling some asshole Russian guy thought he was going to be the next Givi/Motorola and ordered his guys to attack what he thought were undermanned American green berets as the radio contact to the US told them that there were no Russians then requested a ceasefire.

>"no stupid americanski we have no forces in the area"
>"Yes yes go ahead and bomb it we do not care"
>"Stupid americanski always too weak."
>"Hello this is HQ, Ivan speaking..."
>"BLYAT! IVAN THIS IS YURIY HELP WE ARE GETTING KILLED BY THE AMERICANS"
>"what..."

So Russians attack US forces and got BTFO so hard the US forces felt bad and called their parents to pick them up

Let's run with your Academi hypothetical. Say some 2 bit African dictator pays mercs to attack a Chinese base and the Chinese stomp their ass. Most Americans would probably say they deserved it or at least brought it on themselves.

Amerimutts keep poking the bear... but the bear might bite back.

Attached: 1498626167673.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Well? Do something about it.

>Say some 2 bit African dictator pays mercs to attack a Chinese base and the Chinese stomp their ass.
If the Chinese base was on the territory of the country illegally, the dictator was "our guy" for the US, then the shit would be definitely hit the fan.

how? by wasting more money on the breakdown-14 or the PAK-it-up FA? how bout the vaporware-400 SAM system?

I mean yes it would hit the fan as to who allowed the mercs to attack in the first place since in this same story the Chinese officially called US military forces to tell them to back off.

you're clueless. russia fucking with election is just one small step of what's coming. you have no idea about what kind of things they did during the cold war.... shit much more damaging than blasting some amerixian cannon fodder.

The only thing I see coming is a further drop in oil prices while the Russians hold their dick in their hand in Syria and Ukraine.

This.

Russian economy has 50 percent of its economy invested in oil and related industries.

Oil price drops will hurt it hard.

We will deal with the bear... in an American way.

Attached: derrick-dogs-1_robb-bear-again.jpg (1200x975, 472K)

Attached: Four_Fidddles_Source.jpg (1884x194, 81K)

in america, we hunt bears

Russians are like Africans, they just die at ridiculous rate doing nigger tricks and nobody cares.

ghost niggers, all of them. at least The Chechens who are real white men showed them what for

LOL AMERICA IS FUCKED AND I'M AMERICAN
AAAAAAAAH
LMAOOOOO

>how do you do, fellow americans?

>The only thing I see coming is a further drop in oil prices while the Russians hold their dick in their hand in Syria and Ukraine.
Oil has been going up. Russia's GDP has been going up. Even American credit agencies have been upgrading their bonds. New gas pipelines to EU have been built.

You're delusional if you think Russia will suffer. And economic hardships, if they ever come, are nothing compared to massive social upheavals and civil wars that are coming to the US.

American niggers are more literate and less AIDS ridden than you vodka slurping monkeys.

>massive social upheavals and civil wars that are coming to the US
I love it when you talk dirty.

Attached: kilmer doc holliday watercolor.jpg (466x551, 121K)

Sounds like the CIA is trying to start a war, with paying mercs to provoke again.
Pretty much like they always did recently.
Perfect timing with the warmongering of the UK and NATO.

T-I-G-E-R-S

You ever been attacked by a pissed-off Canada goose? They're vicious little assholes and they're protected so you can't just kick their ass.

Obligatory.

Attached: -k- hates geese.jpg (900x913, 127K)

>Unironically posting InformNapalm

First he HONK

Then he ATTACC

I wonder what nickname that poor bastard ended up with. It probably still haunts him.

None of that happened. It was the tribes loyal to SAA that got creamed along with 7 russian mercenaries.
If there were 200 russians charging without a stinger on them, there would be not only footage but in depth detail of who they were, their names, the footage of the dead, the footage of the attack, the footage of the counterattack and much much more.
So much that the media wouldnt stop talking about it for months, not drop the story 4 days after spreading rumors.
Read every article related, its full of words ALLEGED, CLAIMED and POSSIBLY.
You keep parroting this even so much because you get a hard on when a Russian dies, then the certain nationals lurking here pop in to support.
Yes, the SAA tried a dumb thing and paid the price. There is nobody denying that.

Man for man, the russians are probably the worst fighters in the world, on level with arabs but without the suicidal fevor

>russians fucking with elections
You mean posting memes? The same way Jow Forums affected the elections?

Attached: givingadvice.jpg (1000x572, 68K)

Hahaha. Faggot was weak and showed fear. Never let them sense your fear. You gotta scream FUCK YOU HONKNIGGER and throw a kick at them immediately when they engage. This is literally my morning ritual now that one of these honkniggers has decided to nest right in front of our chow hall.

Attached: 1481883124511.png (555x557, 110K)

Russia did a lot during the cold war, like destroying the soviet Union.

Why? We've lost merc fighters before, it's what they signed up to do, not the governments problem.

>last time it happened
That's because it didn't and after the initial hype everyone realised how retarded the claim that there are 200 dead Russian mercs and hardware just lying around in the desert without a single picture or video of it really is.

>this is what vatniks honestly belivebelieve
Yes, let's see you start a war with illiterate conscripts and equipment from the 80s
No to mention that if the Saudis so much as drop thier prices by a cent the Russian economy goes into panic mode.

*mercenaries whom were of Russian decent, who had zero heavy weapon or air support, got blown to hell by forces that did. Yes.

>It happened, I swear to amerijsszuz it happened!
>Proofs, videos, pictures? Oh, everyone's phones were just suddenly low on battery, you see. But it totally happened.
Pls. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>had zero heavy weapon or air support
And whos fault is that, boris? Protip: if your going to send in infantry, you might want to give them some support.

Yes, because 200 Russians just disappeared and their freinds and comrades are crying over Facebook about their imaginary loss.
Actually I can picture that happening to Russians, so never mind

But comrade, you forget that they have the best equipment in the world like
The ten or eleven t-14s
Or the PAK-FA that not even Indians want
Or the S-400 that hasn't been used

>G-guys, trust me, it totally happened
You realise how pathetic you sound, right?

Ah yes, because the pictures and videos of the US air support in the articles above are simply made with magic.

Hurts their stock market; it's overblown how much price swings affect them immediately as any oil company worth their salt (like Suncor in Canada) do contract amounts at a set price.
While some might be selling at market value, most do "$80/bbl for the next 6,000,000 bbls" contracts. Suncor was laughing all the way to the bank during 2016 as they still had a contract for $105/bbl oil when everything was under $50/bbl on market.

No, more like because not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist. Seriously, just repeating the bullshit shitposters have been spewing initially won't get you anywhere. You are just embarrassing yourself.

>Or the PAK-FA that not even Indians want
Don't lie user.
India wants the FGFA (mainly for the tech transfer so they can maybe make the Tejas work someday), but not on the time line & price tag Russia bungled it up too.

Once again, because the multitude of videos from the US air support simply don't exist.

Once again, more like because not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

So do the videos of AC-130s blowing them up with its weapon systems just not register in your little vodka induced brain? And even then, why are their comrades and families crying over social media? And why hasn't the Russian government tried to disprove it?

Not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

Agreed, it only took 4 US mercenaries to be beheaded for the hastily planned failure of the First Battle for Fallujah.

Thats still 196 less dead mercs than the vatniks

Did you not see the footage from the aircraft killing them? There are plenty of dead soldiers and hardware in those, kek

Not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

Attached: 1522167848826.jpg (1280x408, 110K)

Aside from the ones where they're getting killed. Got it.

No, not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

P-R-O-O-F-S

You mean "aside from the ones where they are clearly getting blown to bits by air support"

And the proofles clown is finally broken. Bring in the new one.

Mercs or not it's just syrian militias with maybe a couple of mercs to lead them.
It's basically goat people vs americans. There's nothing even remotely impressive in this.

No, I mean not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

I guess your just not counting the ones taken by the AC-130s that are killing them? Or are those just made with magic?

No, it's just that not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

>they didn't take Twitter selfies while they were dying so it doesn't count
AhahahahahaHahahahahaha

Dude, I know you are doing this on purpose, but it's just dumb extrapolation. You go from something that is factually true (forces hostile to americans got blown the fuck out when they crossed the river) to propaganda levels of nonsense (6 millions russian conscripts perished in a failed assault on american forces).

Like I said, aside from the voyage of the aircraft that are killing them? Because those most certainly do exist. Unless you want to try and explain how they arent

>T-trust me, it just happened! It did! Why don't you trust me?

I'm not saying six gorrilion slav died, I'm saying that there is clearly footage from the US air support blowing them up

Like I said, not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

>Classified information from a potential international incident is not being presented to me and admitted to be true by a party I'm biased towards, so it didn't happen

>"l-lies! The footage from the US planes aren't real! RT said so!"

>there is clearly footage
In your imagination.

So the videos from the US air support just don't exist? Or are you just in denial?

Indeed not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

There's even one in the OP

You left out the "*abandoned* Chinese base, that turned out not to be so abandoned"

Just because you say it over and over again does not change reality. Just like being in denial won't bring the mercs back.

It's a video of one random tank being blown up. Not a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" exist.

>Just because you say it over and over again does not change reality
Indeed, repeating month old bullshit without a single picture or video of these "200 dead Russian mercs and hardware" won't make it true.

We don't know who and how many got blown up.
I know how to use google too, how to find fox and cnbc garbage "news" articles, but that's not really Jow Forums to be desu.

Also, post webms to make this thread more Jow Forums.

>a goose standing in front of a French flag asking how much alcohol is in a bottle of vodka.jpg

>post webms
He can't. Last time I checked all these "twitter news" guys could come up with is using an old exercisises video from several years ago. I bet since the hype is effectively over they didn't come up with anything better ever since.

Take your meds and next time come up with some better bullshit to hype about.

Attached: a proofless clown going insane.png (625x85, 4K)

Behold, vatnik propaganda 101: repeat the same doubt inducing statement over and over to cloud out actual evidence.

The lend-lease was a mistake.

Behold, fatnik propaganda 101: repeat the same proofless claim over and over to cloud out the complete and upper absence of any evidence.
Catherine the Great support of American Revolution was a mistake.

When was this ?

You see Ivan
Even if your economy goes up by 20% this year alone, you will still be poorer than Brazil.
Poorer than Brazil. Let that sink in for a moment.

Attached: image.jpg (456x322, 144K)

Makes me wonder how the hell America even felt threatened by such a place.

Because they cant topple Assad anymore and their overlords have Iran supporting Hezollah much better than before.
When the russians start sellong oil and gas to china for yuan instead of dollars, more nations will do the same, returning dollars to america, making all americans millionaires. That will happen in 5 years, maybe more maybe less.
They can thank the long dead soviet union for the sjw's and the brainwashed pacified population, commies next door, guess happens when they start grabbing guns on top of everything and there is a false narrative to attack iran ornorth kore

imagine if a drunk heroin addicted hobo had access to leftover nuclear weapons

I'd give them a lot more heroin, maybe even mix in some fentanyl. Problem solved.

>without a single picture or video of it really is.

There’s plenty of pics and video. DoD and State Department are sitting on all of that material for a while, so it’s not so inflammatory. Give it another year, some of the more bland shots will start showing up. Apparently, our SF people had a few hours to sanitize the area before anybody turned up to claim the remains. There’s not as much video as you would think, because troops who are getting turned into paste by artillery don’t always think to haul out their phone to record the moment. There’s the take from a few GoPros, that’s really all there is. Maybe a few blurry phone pics.

>my unit is getting bombed and shelled into organic mist. Better pull out my phone for a few selfies.

Do you realize how pathetic you sound?