WASR

Best rifle under $500

Attached: 1521837322705.png (2560x1440, 2.25M)

The Pepe, of course.

>buy mint WASR in 2010 for 450
>have pick between that an Polish Tantal for the same price
>finally decide for le 7.62 meme and get WASR for 450
>6 years later sell it for 800 after a bunch of nice fancy but easy upgrades
I still hate myself over not getting that side folder Tantal, all of them were total mint though even the WASR.
There was ZERO mag wobble

>340 + 42 + 47
>full rifle with rear sight
>can shoot out to 600 yards stock

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-29-00-38-16.png (1415x1083, 271K)

X Doubt

It a 1:7 twist PSA barrel. Why would that have any trouble hitting man size targets at 600 yards?

are mid lengths the thing to have now? are carbine lengths a thing of the past?

Have WASR's been used in combat?

>Doesn't include $300 lower
DUDE SO CHEAP

Mine no accepty Izhesk bakelites :(

Got some Hungarian 20 rounders and it barely takes them. Is it the release lever?

Yes actually, they were used in Iraq.

For a brief time you could by the ones used in Iraq for about $600 couple years ago

Just go buy an Anderson lower for like 30 bucks.

>$300 lower
What the fuck lower are you getting? Any average asshole should be able to get a $40 anderson lower and transfer it in the ballpark of $30 at their LGS.

>WASR
>not the mosin
>not the rifle that can be used as a javelin
>not the rifle with a stock that lets it be used as a club, crutch, and boat oar
>not the rifle that was last cleaned 70 years ago

It'll be a little better at it than an AK. If you're not getting a free float in 2018: you're doing it wrong.

currently looking to sell my Century Imported WASR10, only fired once, 4 months old for like $600

>freedom barrel reaching out to 600 yards

This is incorrect. At least with the one I tested, it pulled off like 4.5 MOA tops with IMI 55gr. I have pitted milsurps that shoot better than that.

Mosins were great $90 guns. Now that they're like $200 minimum there's no reason not to buy something like a Savage axis instead.

62 grain is optimal for a barrel with a 1 in 7 twist, seen a significant improvement when I switched to 62 grain from 55 using my palghetto rifle.

Did you give it a proper break in? Were those groups from a cold bore or after 2 magazines?

Romania is a big exporter to the middle east.

Got any pics?

probabaly. i should prob take new non persec violating ones. I'm in Philly. Never sold a gun online before and don't have an account, but pretty open to a sale in person.

>under $500
yeah ok

>300 lower

Attached: Cheeky Cunt.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Why the fuck do you think a barrel that doesn't shoot straight cold is any good?

lmao you are not finding new wasr's for under 500

Attached: pepe47.png (414x419, 273K)

Im asking if it was cold. Cheap barrels have garbage stress relief and groups will open up after ten rounds. Doesnt mean you wont have 2 moa at 600 yards for the first five.

other guy wasn't the PSA freedom user. I am. the group opened up even further after the first 10 rounds. I gave a good 10 minute cooldown between groups. On a side note I have seen better accuracy out of 62gr bullets, I just don't have that much on hand to test for grouping

You're an absolute fucking retard. Complete total shit for brains.

Yeah under $500 like six years ago if not more dumbass.

>IMI 55gr
Protip; your issue wasn't the barrel.

>WASR
>Under $500

Not unless you're getting hooked up by a friend.

Seriously is IWI ammo shit?Green tip any good? its the cheapest on SGammo but i saw a gel test and it didn't fragment or yaw

IWI is shit and greentip is just M855, which is one of the worse incarnations of 5.55.

Well that makes me feel better. Are the other m193 manufacturers any better in the accuracy department?