Someone tried breaking into my house while my wife was home alone tonight...

Someone tried breaking into my house while my wife was home alone tonight. Luckily when she turned on all the lights it scared him off and the police were called.

Recommend me an inexpensive handgun (9mm) for home defense my wife won’t spaz out on using if someone tries breaking in again.

Attached: A132B8DE-8EBC-422E-9266-CBD95D207127.jpg (460x288, 52K)

Hi point

Why have we had this thread twice today? Is this some new shill bullshit?

This is like the first time I’ve been on Jow Forums in a year.
also the US gets blacker every day so lots of homes being broken into

>Glock 19 gen 4
>Walther PPQ
>S&W M&P
>HK VP9
>Beretta APX
>Steyr SA1

Here's a few for you two to look over.

Because people don’t know how to google or go to a store/range and figure out what is right for them.

This. Take her to a store and have her play with them. Buy the one that fits her hand and she can rack the slide consistently with

A glock 26 would probably fit in a woman's hand better, or a walther pps

If it were for conceal carry I'd agree. Seeing as how it's a home defense gun, concealability is a non factor. Having a larger (than a subcompact) pistol will be easier to control, and hold more rounds.

this is like the 5th one i've seen in the past two days...

Shockwave. Pic related protecting her hair and not her eyes

Attached: IMG_0079.jpg (2701x1768, 595K)

>White hand
Every fucking time, like they went out of their way to make sure some skin showed lmao.

Something with a safety like an FNS9. Don't take chances with her leaving it in a drawer or safe then picking it up in the dark with her finger in the trigger guard.

Why has the gun to be inexpensive? Do you want your wife to die?

Alternately, what if she needs the gun, panics and forgets to disengage the safety?

>recommended me a cheap weapon that doesn't look scary
If the need arises she won't shoot, and if she does she will miss.
AR-15 or Pistol carbine will be much much easier to bit with for a totally untrained shooter. Also she needs training. At the very least, mental conditioning.

>Someone tried breaking into my house while my wife was home alone tonight.
don't lie to yourself, they didn't try to "break in"

I was going to say a revolver, but she could miss all shots then be raped and murdered. So FN 5.7 with 20rd magazine.

Attached: 1518819824872.jpg (500x431, 54K)

Attached: fixed.png (460x288, 226K)

An untrained person is better off with a carbine to be honest sempai.

>neck tattoo
I like how these “people” make it easy to see how fucking stupid they are. Helps the rest of us out.

LMAO
i spotted the difference.