>2018
>not having a spiral gas tube for added dwell time

Luh MAO

Attached: 2rm3adj[1].jpg (1023x694, 225K)

There are better ways to do this.

>all that custom shit
>not just putting the gas block farther down the barrel

For what purpose?

>Not having an ultra spiral dragon beehive dildo fluted barrel

Are you even trying?

That isn't dwell time. That adds volume to the required amount of gas yes. But dwell time is determined by the distance between the gas port and the muzzle

I’m trying to figure out the benefit of doing the spiraled gas tube, increase bolt lock time for accuracy?

>Not even free floated.
LMAO @ ur life.

Except it is, paint chip eater.

Fuck off retard, that doesn't even have a willowtree perk how tf would it slow the gas down idiot.

I like to keep this handy; for ayy lmaos.

Attached: 20180328_120507.jpg (4077x1469, 2.26M)

Looks like you can use it to play reveille.

I think so, and it may allow you to overgas the system for reliable cycling

nobody ever tells me how this would effect cycling
I must know

Attached: what would stoner do 2018.png (2821x1583, 1M)

I don't think it would on a noticeable level. The gas that's IN the gas tube gets pushed out and starts cycling the gun before the gas from the cartridge gets through the tube. Sure there's some compression that takes place in the tube, but its hard to imagine that having a noticeable effect.

Hear me out, Jow Forums
What if we put the trigger group inside the pistol grip? Would it still be considered a "pistol grip" by grabber laws, since it no-longer conspicuously sits below the action? It holds half the action?

Attached: Pistol Grip Action.png (1020x810, 89K)

Attached: 1501021286_sad-greedy-jew-588cd71ac4741.png (183x232, 34K)

>pistol cartridge suppressor on rifle cartridge chamber
sold, I want 3

Kriss vector style recoil spring pointed down into grip

What's on the barrel then, not the gas block?

that'll be 300 neo shekels unless you also want the support our veteran's package

That's a railed gas block. What are you talking about?

>1945+73
>having a gas system
Pff get outta here kid.

Attached: Hk33 (1).jpg (774x278, 27K)

I mean, technically it does, what with all the fluting and explosions and expansion of GAS, but I guess you know best.

Basically, yeah.
It should delay both the start and end of the pressure pulse by the difference in length divided by speed of sound (in hot propellant gas, so much faster than 1150fps). I don't know if it's enough to make any real difference, but that seems to be the idea.

STOP POSTING HER I NEED HER IN MY LIFE WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME

Attached: 1517874038899.png (466x469, 236K)

shut the fuck up

he literally said it right there in the post.

Attached: wut.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

accuracy

>not having a panzer iv gas system
BRRAAPPPPPP

Attached: 15214941260598.jpg (850x1231, 173K)

For what purpose compared to less retarded methods of changing dwell time, like moving the gas port.

>Era Sputnik 61
>no last round bolt hold open
lmaoing at your're life my dude

Not when the block is still Touching the barrel. I mean look at how thick that barrel has to be to even make a difference.

Are you retarded? Free floating in ARs means that the only thing attached is the gas block. It's physically impossible to have a functioning rifle otherwise. What's more, if the nass touching the rifle is not moving nor exerting changing pressures, the effect on barrel harmonics is close enough to be considered non-existent.