HARRELL BACK UP IN YO ASS

youtu.be/6qXwdBOZzpY

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Attached: 1485553174957.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Attached: 1510184802385.jpg (358x368, 70K)

>"I'm dealing with this rare phenomenon called glare that occurs when I CAN SEE THE SUN."

Heh. Good video, nothing I wouldn't have assumed, but it was nice to see it played out and tested.

I was quite surprised none of the .223 made it through the engine compartment. Obviously anything hitting the block itself would be stopped, but he appeared to have hit further forward than the engine typically resides. Good to know.

I'd like to see more on the behavior of pistol ammo, especially hollow point, on windshields.

That would also be interesting. All I know about windshields is to shoot for the part that meets the hood, rather than the windshield proper.

>that corolla looks better than anything on the local craigslist
>been months and I still haven't found a car
>meanwhile paul is just shooting it

Attached: [worried laughter.].jpg (520x500, 137K)

That was what I was thinking, I'm driving a hunk of junk and meanwhile Paul can afford to blast the shit out of two of them somehow

I'm actually kind of surprised that the car doors stopped the buckshot and a bunch of the pistol ammunition

Attached: 1469808097500.jpg (431x694, 90K)

Likely dead power train. Bent frame, seized engine, blown out transmission will all total an old corolla. At that point, its scrap metal.

>body is actually intact instead of being made of rust and painted duct tape
that's already better than 90% of cars here

>you can't do a engine swap or put a different trans in

tbf he shot the doors with hollow points, I get that he wanted to showcase that defensive ammunition but it would have been interesting to see if fmj would make a difference. Maybe even some bigger cartridges like .357 or .44

what if you put a few level iv plates on the sides of the trunk?

You would need to pretty much glue them on to insure they wouldn't get blown off by multiple hits.

'Bud, its a 2000 corolla. The labor on the engine swap costs more than the car, and thats before you source an engine. If it dont run, it dont run and its a 250 dollar hunk of metal.

>tfw new (used) car soon but old one might be a tough sell because my dumb ass cracked the front bumper a month ago
>easily would have been worth 1500 if I hadn’t done that
People looking for a car that cheap won’t mind, r-right?

Attached: 001FA6B5-51B0-4D70-94DE-E11D37C456BF.jpg (308x308, 31K)

they'll want a cheaper price for sure. what might warn them off is the fact that you cracked the front so you hit something and that leads to more questions

Black ice, right on the road a mile from my apartment. Slid into a snowbank. It’s all cosmetic damage. Honestly, I would be happy with a grand for it.

>bud
>paying someone to do it
>muh sourcing an engine
You don't quite seem to understand that a roller that has no rust is already better than most cars up here.
Big deal if it needs an engine, buy a rusted out one that failed inspection because cars here die from rust long before the engine goes and swap the new on in over a week.

>a cracked bumper
>tough sell
people here want like $2000 for shit that has severe body rot and needs a laundry list of new shit for it to pass inspection, a cracked bumper is the least of someones worries as long as the rest of it is fine.

I'm legitimately considering this $1000 '78 olds delta 88 because I passed up on stuff while trying to find a truck, now I can't find a truck and all the corolla's and camry's disappeared off the local CL. There's also a '67 plymouth valiant in decent shape for $1800, I don't know if I'm enough of a madman to daily it.

Wew lad. If you were in WI I would sell my car to you. 2005 accord ex, 180k miles, Cracked bumper, engine light on (some hose on the MAF keeps falling off and triggering it) 3 windows don’t go down, but brand new tires, brakes done last year, control arms done, nothing wrong with engine or tranny, starts on the first key turn...fuck this is the wrong board for this.

I used to live there, If I still did I probably wouldn't had to scrap my last one due to the rockers evaporating because lol ford+salt.

And you're going to pay more than scrap price for that body? If so, you're a dumdum c:

the fuck happened to the old intro?

>worst case needs a new engine
>hey I'll give you $400
>but one that has a rotted body for $500
>will it blend?

900 dollars and 80 hours of enigne work later. We dont all have that kinda time and space.

>inspection
What commie shithole you in?

Good old winter roads. Rust your car out from the salt, then I cracked my bumper due to black ice AKA where was the fucking salt?! At least the Honda’s and other jap shit doesn’t rust out as fast.

oh cool, never seen this channel before

Attached: vietcong.jpg (1270x1402, 935K)

>At least the Honda’s and other jap shit doesn’t rust out as fast.
don't make me laugh, I don't even see anything pre late 90's import here anymore