Are blank guns legal in Europe?

Are blank guns legal in Europe?

Attached: ekol.jpg (560x440, 80K)

>legal in Europe
A term more broad than yo momma puzzy. In general they are allowed, but Im sure there are states that have laws that makes anything that LOOKS OR COULD BE MISTAKEN FOR a real gun illegal (even airshit to some degree). Much like CS pistols, airguns, starter pistols etc. are subject to be only sold to people over 18 y/o.

For the most part...Yes.
Except Sweden.

Alright well what about, legal in Sweden?

fuck fuck fuck

most parts of eastern europe - yes. but you gotta ask yourself here, if i point that at someone, how would the story end if the other guy pulls out a real piece.

Is there any way to buy a blank gun in sweden?

Legal but you need a license, you get a license almost automatically if you are in a sports club or something else where it makes sense to own a starter pistol

Well you can just google the laws easily. For example all the laws in estonai are translated to english and russian so no problems there. Not sure about other states though

estonia*

Well I don't live in Estonia

I honestly don't want to join a sports club, is there any other way to get one?

Get an M75.

ah yes of course, the good ol' M75, no need getting a license for that bad boy!

they're legal over here, the only requirement in my cunt is proof you're at least 14 (or at least this was the case a few years ago, don't know if the last bullshit laws changed it)

get a grenade instead

Yes

They are legal. But what are you gonna do with it? You can't really shoot it anywhere. If someone sees you with one, he'll call the cops. Anything gun related and the cops will fly up with a SWAT-type team. Then they will fuck you up with wahtever the accusation cause you caused them to send a special ops unit.
If you plan to use it as a "self-defence" device then forget about it. First, any thug here knows what is a blank gun. You pull this, they'll kill you with a real one and you will die and the court will say that you were guilty cause you pulled the "gun" first.

Attached: tit-inspection-day.jpg (555x640, 56K)

I don't think that's the law in sweden unfortunately

Attached: 1506043354417.gif (346x260, 776K)

I'm not going to take it with me anywhere but my own backyard and just have some fun, I've always been interested in guns but I really don't have the time to join a "gun club" or whatever.

>don't have the time to join a gun club
You don't have a literal minute to lose?

Well I have to actually go and shoot n stuff right?

Sweden is a pretty horrible place.

>join
That's signing papers mate. And as long as you're playing your annual membership they won't care if you shoot or not

If you want to pew pew you're better off buying a black powder gun

Here's the catch: black powder is not legal.

Is legal in a sense that you need a real gun licence for it.

Wew. Makes it look like France has lax gun laws

No, you can buy black powder substitute without a license, you just need to show ID and the sale is registered.
You also need to store it in a properly rated fireproof safe.

>Are blank guns legal in Europe?

Yes in many but being closed down fast. Already massively regulated

you can buy them freely in germany, when you re at least 18 years old.
you may also carry it, but you need a "kleinen waffenschein", which costs like 50 euros and is only bureaucracy.

pic related is mine.

Attached: 1dSmBsy.jpg (3840x2160, 802K)

That's a very nice gun! What a shame I don't live in Germany.

I know, right? Self-defense is practically illegal, police and courts stacking against the victim in favor of the perpetrator.

What kind of loads do you and have you tried them on yourself yet?

Nice mem

The better question is what in Europe makes you want to stay there.

Different user but even if I could be absolutely guaranteed good income in the US and nobody shooting me because I sound vaguely russian it would still take like 60 years to maybe get citizenship. Aside from the issues with gun ownership and gun rights in general yuropooristan isn't actually that different from the US in most ways that matter.

Family, history, landscapes

Try to buy some pepper spray and tell me your success, or keep a bat in house in case you get attacked.

Blood and Soil.

Attached: 75648475946.jpg (530x640, 39K)

Fit girls are nice, but roid girls with fake tans are just degenerate.