I could never join the military because I'd beat up the drill sergeant for yelling at me

>I could never join the military because I'd beat up the drill sergeant for yelling at me

Attached: 1480757818205.jpg (618x597, 144K)

This is only said by the guys who would get washed out with their tears day one because they never get yelled at

>attempt

>My uncle had to register his hands as deadly weapons because he was in the military

Most DI's are lanklets or manlets, probably wouldn't be that hard desu

>navy seal green beret

You made my point

>you
vs
>5 DIs

And a court martial

>t.neverserved

In boot camp a prior service army nigger hit one of our DIs,. Brig time, at least until they sent him home I think. Just not teachable.

gr8 b8

Di's run off of pure hatred for boots. They want some dumb motherfucker to try something so they can have their release

Attached: really.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

Some DIs are legitimately pretty crazy. Nowadays most will just bring you to the ground instead of striking you. One big guy motioned with his fist to try to spook one mine. He got brought to the ground and told to try one more time real quick as that was his last chance.
Lots aren't big on fighting though based off their mcmap belts so hey just pick the right one.

But im not wrong

>implying any of us are stupid enough to escalate the situation to the point we go hands on with a trainee.
>implying we would somehow come out victorious in the eyes of our command
>implying we wouldnt get immediately removed from trainee interaction and shuttled out of our training commands
>implying we only run on “hate”, and not trying to raise a future generation of replacements who arent complete shitbags like a hearty portion of the SNCO corps.
>implying we dont pour our hearts and souls into this job and want to see our trainees succeed.

Its like 3/4 of this board never served, and the other quarter has a fucked up recollection about their service.
Your DS/DI/TI; as much as they yelled at you for being a fuck up, yelled at you for doing stupid things, yelled at you for being unable to follow simple instructions under stress, etc. They did all of it to help you succeed.

Never forget that.

Attached: C6C68CA9-A2CC-4E5C-B6B8-CAEAF844D16D.jpg (600x600, 60K)

pog detected

Butthurt larper in bound

I went through OCS and DIs are more important than you know. Or maybe you do know. So many shit officers out there, primarily they get in through ROTC but some get through the Academy, too. I've yet to meat another officer who went through OCS who didn't have at least some spine and giveashit.

What the fuck is even going on in ROTC anyway, that almost everyone I've met who comes out of there is a shitter?

Attached: 1290297873037.png (850x850, 53K)

Drill sergeants and instructors do work longer hours for less thanks than literally every other job. There was a rumor going around that it’s worse for your marriage than a deployment, which I tend to believe

>if you're a boxer and beat someone up you can go to jail for assault with deadly weapons

Attached: 1514583311971.gif (320x240, 266K)

Rotc is easy mode commissioning.
>kuroko
Good taste sir

What animu is she from?

dumb frogposter

I thought that to until I had some 6'7' DI in my face.

don't fuck with this guy

Magical index and gets a bit more screentime in scientific railgun

Attached: coorgimad.png (432x768, 495K)

i think this is actually a thing in like korea

>gets a bit more screentime

More like her only screentime, she barely exists in Index except for that one arc

This is England Right?

>Godzilla was hoppin' 'round
>Tokyo city like a big playground

>not wanting to get beaten up by the drill sergeant while he yells at you
why even live?

DI's are giving tough love. It amazes me people would take it so personal.

I could never join because Id beat off the drill seargent

Honestly I was afraid of having a non stop giggle fit. I think it is hilarious when people get all worked up and start yelling.

I haven't watched index since it aired but yeah you're right

Seriously I bet being a DS is one of the best assignments an NCO can get, having the opportunity to have such an impact on the future of the military. I dunno, I always looked up to the DS who were there when I went through, it's a goal of mine to become a DS some day.

Better than being a recruiter i rather be either a drill sergeant or cadre for a school

They know certain people will do this and avoid yelling at them accordingly. I didn't get shit when I was in for this reason. I gave off vibes that I would fucking kill my d.i.s in their sleep if they yelled at me. Took them 3-4 weeks to finally do so.

Heh, watch yourself around that edge, kid.

Attached: 1521946792750m.jpg (1024x616, 109K)

I could never join the military because I don't like people yelling at me for any reason. The work you do seems really fucking meaningless considering we aren't in an actual war.

God I really want to see your face