youtube.com/watch?v=f4LYGil7kOo
youtube.com/watch?v=GH3vVUUQDT4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGCFLEYakM
newscientist.com/blog/technology/2006/02/enryu-snow-rescue-bot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: whut.jpg (1264x2272, 269K)

>image
Because that’s retarded.
SPARTANS were basically chemically neutered.
And even if they weren’t, why would you want to get jacked off by a machine when you had primo KELLY-087 puss free for the taking?

No no no no, we are not just going to gloss over this.

This either isn't real, or it's some new 343 retcon bullshit, like with everything else. Spartan-IIs are fully capable of sex and reproduction. They have greatly suppressed sex drive chemically due to their augmentations, and their extensive indoctrination takes care of the mental side of it. The mark IV-VI Mjolnir suits did not have this "feature". Besides, what would reduce stress better, getting jerked off, or caving in the faces of your genocidal alien enemies with your bare hands?

Why not both at the same time?

are spartan IVs also chemically neutered?

aren't spartans infertile?

Only the s-2's due to the augmentation process

top kek my man

Don’t know off hand.
Since (as far as I know, because fuck 343) they’re augmented as adults, I would think not.

No, they weren't.

Canonically some had kids.

NO, FUCK YOU.

A 4500lb Tesla Model S with a 1200lb battery can run for hundreds of miles with 2 rather large electric motors.

How feasioble is a 2000-2500lb power armor with 8 small motors (2 per limb) running on the same 85KWh battery pack?

This man understands

I can't wait till power armor makes melee combat viable again.

Just like my japanese anime

Not at all. The reason we drive horseless carriages instead of horseless spider skeletons is that wheels are a very efficient form of locomotion.

>Hips

Attached: 1434234483645.png (311x436, 250K)

>Chief is standing there during a briefing
>"Blah blah faggot aliens blah blah"
>Deactivates his external mic and whispers "Cortana, active handjob protocol and open kaisa_blue_dildo.wmv"
>several minutes go by
>"Chief, are you listening?"
>"Chief!"
"Nrrrnnng... Yes, sir. I heard you loud and clear. I'll kill those alien bastards."

Attached: captain king.jpg (251x201, 10K)

But i'm suggesting these power armors/mechs run 400 miles on a single battery charge. An hour or two of combat at most seams like it's not beyond the capability of current engineering. 85+ KWh is an enormous amount of energy for the weight and volume.

I think the biggest hurdle will be compromising ballistic protection for all of the sensitive parts and hydraulics with weight.

i'm not suggesting**

The battle boner is a real thing that needs to be alleviated, Its actually a great idea.

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM, user! WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?

Attached: FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (803x414, 514K)

even in the future that clip will be one of the greatest things created by humanity.

He doesnt need that now that Cortana can turn hard light and suck/fuck him however he likes. Halo 6 should end by Chief facefucking and creaming Cortana in the throat so hard that she surrenders to be Chief's bitch and then gives humanity all the forerunner, promethean, and precursor and other super alien tech relics.

Power production and storage are possibly the smallest problems facing power armor suits. Not that user, but there's many many reasons the Army has basically looked into them for 30 years and only has one working model that is basically a glorified miniature forklift.

You have a point. Energy density would prevent something like a "proper" power armor from being fielded, but other engineering constraints have thus far prevented one from being built at all. If power was the only sticking point we'd have tethered mechs like Evangelion, instead there's still no way to get around the inertia of swinging huge metal limbs about at a worthwhile speed.

Also getting jerked off during combat would be very distracting and cause fatal mistakes.

>How feasioble is a 2000-2500lb power armor with 8 small motors (2 per limb) running on the same 85KWh battery pack?
It's not hard at all but you need to design and build the servo motors and gearboxes from nothing as no one makes anything suitable. A large brushless outrunner motor with a planetary reduction gearbox in the middle would probably be the ideal solution. Custom made gears are just expensive, there's no quick and easy way to produce high strength ones.

>there's many many reasons
Then name them. To me it seems like pretty easy stuff. Expensive, but simple enough, and well worth it.
>high power density engine, not shit 2 stroke though
>powers hydraulics
>steel plates protect against everything up to 7.62, same mobility as regular guy
>can give him GPMG, maybe even HMG with increased strength
>can act as squad pack mule, especially in shit terrain
>can also be human shield
>suit easily heated and cooled for any weather
>invincible so room clearing is nothing
>also best tool for SWAT and firefighting
All this functionality from what amounts to a steel suit with hydraulics built in, minimal electronics needed.

Attached: MARK1.jpg (1072x1800, 333K)

I think there have been some developments with graphite batteries that have the Army interested for energy requirements on drones and all, so that'd probably be what they would attempt to use.
But, again, you look at what they've currently got, and it's absolutely nothing to write home about. Inertial movement sensors, tethered functionality, zero ballistic protection, and a max lifting strength of about 500 lbs, give or take. And that was ten years ago, with very little development save for some - admittedly - pretty fucking cool mock up shots.
I don't think that exosuits are impossible. And I firmly believe that the Army wants them, and fucking badly. However, with our current tech level, you're much better off just giving your boys steroids, because it gives much the same result.

I feel this concept could work better if instead of being a stress relief thing, it was a "grimdark" brainwashing system to make people feel pleasure when killing or something.

>High density engine
Is just an enormous target. Whatever you fuel your suit with will have to have loads of potential energy, which will be targeted by the enemy. Zero doubt in my brain. People thought the Abrams was invulnerable against goat farmers, too.
>Steel armor
In order to have the mobility of a soldier casually walking, it'd have to be something akin to titanium or carbon fiber / kevlar inlays. Armor is heavy. Armor on a humanoid object is awkward, at best, and will only weigh someone down - because you'll never make enough armor on a human-sized thing to protect against 50 BMG, 12.7, etc, that are common enough to see use against troops.
>Can give him GPMG or HMG
Dubious. You'd have to have a hydraulic response system and an integrated targeting system - which can go horribly wrong, and leave your soldier literally defenseless. You'd also never have the proper amount of ammunition carried by the soldier in order to make the weapon effective.
>Pack mule
Dubious. If he's carrying enough armor to protect himself, an engine to power himself, the fuel required for said engine, and weapon + ammo + rucksack, you're already looking at anywhere from 300-500 lbs. Your mobility in a power suit is already compromised, and being a pack mule would make it even worse.
>Human shield
See above. You'll never be able to properly armor a humanoid-shaped object without advanced materials, who's cost far outweighs the benefits.
>Heated and cooled
Even more shit to go wrong. Even more shit to fuel. Your suit is - by your design - already carrying around steel armor, HMG, targeting arrays, engines, batteries, hydraulics, and ruck sacks.
>Invincible
Nothing - and I mean nothing - is invulnerable on the battlefield. Literally. Nothing.
>All this functionality from what amounts to a steel suit with hydraulics built in, minimal electronics needed.
For what you've laid out, an obscene amount of work - some completely impossible with existing technology - needs to be done.

To add to this, briefly - I'm not an engineer, or a scientist. I'm just a blacksmith that works with metals and armors, and has had a very real interest in hydraulic-operated suits like you've been talking about for nearly 10 years. That said, even I can point out enormous, glaring problems in the design of any power armor design, and like I stated above, it's pretty clear that the Army - while it has an enormous hard-on for wanting to make some power armor - hasn't had any luck at all beyond making some cool mock-ups.

I respect your wont for a suit of power armor, they're fucking awesome. With that said, if the US Army can't procure a stable design in 30 years or so, I'd say that it's a few decades away, at best.

Functional power armor will be impossible without significant advances in materials science which I desperately hope are only a few decades away so I can see the Gundams before I die.

Here's hoping, user. Mecha is motherfucking awesome. I'd even settle for a Metal Gear Rex setup at this point, where it's got precious little use other than getting to some fuck-off point in a desolate land to launch nukes at someone.

I think you’re onto something. It could be like butchers nails, but for your dick

>Is just an enormous target
Nigger you don't need a 350 in there to make it move, humans only make up to 2 HP. A 4-8 HP engine can weigh 4-8 lbs, they're pretty small.
>armor is heavy and awkward
What do you think the hydraulics are for?
>you're already looking at anywhere from 300-500 lbs
An athletic guy can put out up to 0.35 HP for several hours straight. So walking with a heavy load the suit would give you around 10-20x the power. I'm not suggesting the guy should be a pack mule with a big gun all the time, they're just ways it could be used. As for aiming I'd imagine tracers would be your friend.
>Even more shit to go wrong. Even more shit to fuel
Well heating is dead simple, AC isn't needed.
>Literally. Nothing.
Clearly I meant invincible for room clearing. DSHKs and RPGs aren't great indoors.

>military industrial complex isn't productive
I'm shocked!

Attached: big guy.jpg (1000x1502, 349K)

Attached: MIZ5cxg.jpg (1600x900, 232K)

You have no idea how utterly impractical even the most basic of hydraulic systems are, do you. And before you post that dude on YouTube who made his own armor, keep in mind how slow, limited, and unarmored that design was. Not to mention how terribly unresponsive it was. I'd be more than happy to change my mind if you can provide any evidence of a working, untethered model, though.

You're focusing on how great exo-suits sound on paper. What I'm telling you is that not only would it be impossibly cumbersome, slow, and impractical for 8/10 situations, it'd be so much more efficient to simply arm, train, and armor 10, 20, 30 soldiers.

I lost it

Who says it all has to be armor? A short burst jetpack type deal would be insane in urban firefight scenarios, and some sort of HUD system would be ideal in most situations. Imagine being able to swap your visor feed to cameras on the rest of your squad, monitor their vitals, or identify important information such as what rounds the enemy is firing, exact distances, ect.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 71K)

>You have no idea how utterly impractical even the most basic of hydraulic systems are

Attached: 1451359014680.png (499x338, 38K)

Chief is an exemplary of patrician taste.

You have to be trolling.
I'm sure as shit not lugging around a compressor and it's respective energy source. If you'd like to add that to your ruck, be my fucking guest.

Because other alternatives don't require an energy source amirite? And a tiny compressor is such a dealbreaker too. It must be tough being stupid.

Attached: Exoskeleton for Soldier Enhancement Systems.png (622x529, 68K)

Again, I'd be more than happy to change my mind if you post even one functional example. From what I can tell, for all the "ease" of making a power armor set, no one's made one that even gets close to what people in the thread are talking about in terms of functionality.

>lol ur dumb
>doesn't exist now so it's impossible
Great arguments there.

And yet, ITT, no one has posted a single example of an uparmored power suit. We can talk about future tech all day, but the practical end of the discussion is that everything meant for an armored suit would be much better suited for a tank or an IFV.

Tell me what so hard about attaching some plates to an exoskeleton? Do you think back in 1900 anybody argued that amored cars couldn't exist simply because nobody bothered to make one?

space marine or fallout style power armor is probably 80 years away at least, for more reasons than materials or energy. Not only is a very energy dense storage needed, high output electric motors need to be miniaturized to fit in very small, densely packed areas, and well protected from the equivalent of a .50 cal today at least (If there are power sources for armor, there will be power sources for handheld rail guns propelling airsoft bb sized hypervelocity ammunition) to avoid one impact shredding all the motors and turning your autocannon arm into a paperweight.

On another note, an Exo skeleton that increases a soldiers agility and load carrying ability would be excellent. instead of trying to turn your infantrymen into walking battle ships, turn them into torpedo boats that can maneuver very fast with heavier weapons. in theory an exoskeleton could also help absorb recoil, so shouldering a M240 like its a M16 isn't too radical of an idea.

There's nothing difficult about welding plates to an already-existing actuating suits. For example, here, you can see Method 2 at work - an unarmored, humanoid walker.
youtube.com/watch?v=f4LYGil7kOo

The problem becomes that it's not so simple as just welding plates to a humanoid robot. The plates add weight. The plates unbalance an already unstable platform. You can see here that, for safety, the bot is already tethered up and basically kept from falling by these tethers. So, yes, you CAN weld armor plates to a humanoid robot. Maybe it'd even work. Maybe it'd even be enough armor to protect it from threats like .50 BMG, KORD, etc.

The thing is that, at that point, why in the flying fuck would you even waste your time when a tank can do literally everything that monstrosity can do, be much more heavily armored, and have an entire weapons package built into it? Mechs aren't impossible. Armored exosuits aren't impossible. There's simply no fucking reason to ever build them. They cannot possibly achieve anything more than a tank with infantry support could, and they're about 10x slower than aforementioned armor group.

Nobody is going to attach some RHA to their exoskeletons to satisfy your autism. Why would anybody waste time doing something so self evident?

and I mention electric motors for all the small bits inside the armor, hydraulics are much better for the larger motions, but electric motors will still more than likely have their own niche to fill.

Until the ground is no longer flat and well-developed with billions of dollars of roads, and then it gets stuck in a tiny mud hole that was just a little too steep to roll out of.

>Mechs aren't impossible. Armored exosuits aren't impossible. There's simply no fucking reason to ever build them
But MUH JAPANESE CARTOONS

Why are you suddeny talking about mechs in a power armor thread all of a sudden?

Possibly, due to hormonal imbalance, but there isn't any modification of their reproductive organs so I'd say it's entirely possible for them to have kids.

Mostly, they just don't have a sex drive.

>why have infantry when tanks can do everything?
>why have airforce when tanks can do everything?
>why have FOB when tanks can do everything?
>why have submarines when tanks can do everything?
>why have a supreme court when tanks can do everything?
Fucking hell, you tankfags are fucking idiots. Tanks don't even do their one job very well.

Because the two technologies are incredibly similar and the developments on one could absolutely lead to movement in the other? Good on you for being a pedantic shit, though.

Mechs =/= power armour
not at fucking all

Attached: 1438547615839.png (500x500, 55K)

>Two different things are completely different
You don't fucking say? Someone get Sherlock Holmes over here a bronze star.

What's with everyone trying to talk like a retarded nigger on social media?

because they usually are

The difference is, all those things do things tanks’s can’t do.
Mechs have literally no niche.
>but what about in this one extremely specific circumstance that only happens once in a blue moon?
Not even then. And even if there was ONE SPECIFIC THING they can do decently, there’s no point in dumping billions of dollars of R&D into mechs when you can just build a better tank

Because their worldview is slowly shattering as new technology starts to mature and let both things become viable, armor being easier to make so it comes before walker vehicles. He has to bring it up to vent his frustrations at the impending change.

Previously it was always a convenient argument to make that the technology itself is impossible and therefore no further discussion was needed. Now that the unique inventions necessary to make them work (that does not also retroactively benefit other vehicles and existing body armor) are starting to appear, his faction needs to start fully addressing arguments about tactical usage and strategic value rather than leaving singular smug posts in threads and walking off elsewhere. Notice how he brushes it all off with "X can do same thing, trust me!" and "its just a worse X!"; it is so that he doesn't have to go through the pain of actually analyzing the changing situation.

>tactical usage and strategic value
Okay, I’ll bite.
What tactical and strategic value does a mech have over, say, a tank?

> why in the flying fuck would you even waste your time when a tank can do literally everything that monstrosity can do, be much more heavily armored, and have an entire weapons package built into it?
>can do literally everything that monstrosity can do

OK, but irrelevant, they'r not the same things at all, so you're just shitposting.

Mechs are not combat viable though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GH3vVUUQDT4

>Mechs are not combat viable though.
The same could be said for artillery, humans, jetfighters, missiles, drones, and most other things that are used in combat.

So, did you hurt your back from those goalposts? I hear moving them is pretty hard

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1415784579850.jpg (1920x1200, 2.07M)

>muh goalposts
oh fuck off. Your bullshit reasoning is probably shit like this
>mechs aren't combat viable, cuz, like, a tank could shoot at it?
>Since there's no way to make it invincible, it isn't combat viable
>please suck my dick
Prove me wrong.

And yet a tank with ALWAYS be more well armored and well armed than a mech of equivilant weight. Probably faster too. Definitely smaller.

Which makes tanks good for a head to head fight but you wouldn't use a tank to build a bridgehead or dig in rough terrain or fight in a city.

>Mechs are not combat viable though.
Ok

By not being a tank and not trying to compete with a tank. Or rather, trying to do the job of killing the enemy in a more efficient way than a tank when it comes to combat.
+ can change its height on the fly
+ can sidestep freely in any direction at any time
+ can lean
= thus can take proper full cover and fire around corners and peekaboo from a huge variety of places, increasing [unpredictability] and allowing it to use the environment to disproportionately make up for its lack of armor. Just like infantry. Especially large influence on urban performance due to all the miles of concrete and steel for cover.

+ can move unimpeded without being slowed down on any earthly terrain, no getting stuck in silly places
+ tall enough to wade through swamps and bogs that would submerge other vehicles (and get them stuck)
+ oscillating locomotion systems (ie legs) can be completely sealed from the outside, whereas things like wheels cannot because they need to be able to spin infinitely, resulting in better harsh weather / sand / mud tolerance
+ can switch weapons on the fly with hands
+ can help other vehicles switch weapons on the fly
+ can use hands to climb very steep slopes (within reason)
+ is a ground vehicle, therefore can hold ground or just sit tight in general
= thus is able to advance on the enemy from a far greater amount of approaches and turn natural defensive terrain against the enemy. If previously an opposing force was able to predict the likely approaches of friendly armor due to the terrain and set up traps / ambushes, now their entire map is a red zone where mechs can appear at any time. Attack directly, set up caches, set up artillery, set up hidden anti-air positions against enemy aircraft, plant your own traps, so many things you can do with that kind of mobility and [unpredictability].

Oh I'm running out of characters.

Neither would you use a mech for any of those things either. Because they’re A) bigger targets, B) less well armored, C) less aware of their surroundings and D) more vulnerable in general to things like IEDs and tripwires and such

>+ tall enough to wade through swamps and bogs that would submerge other vehicles (and get them stuck)

ground pressure. Learn it.

>And yet a tank with ALWAYS be more well armored and well armed than a mech of equivilant weight.
Yeah, so fuck artillery, humans, submarines, jetfighters, and missiles, because
>MUH TONK STRONK!!!!!
fucking retard.

Those have their roles. I fail to see a role that a mech would achieve that mechanized infantry does not.

+ when at home and in the field, can help techies service other vehicles and equipment
+ can do the same job as a lot of dedicated utility vehicles by putting down gun and picking up oversized shovel
- less efficient at certain utility jobs such as moving a LOT of earth, but can compensate by assigning more than one
= simplified logistics by culling these utility vehicles and various chassis conversions. Less non-combat vehicles moving around in convoys, more combat-ready vehicles walking around that can turn into service rigs and then back again in the blink of an eye.

+ ideally; none of these should describe different mechs. They are all the same exact model, because the humanoid form is nature's ultimate creation over millions of years. The vehicle is relatively expensive but the tools are not, so it all evens out.

Obviously, if your country or the country you plan to invade is flat as a pancake everywhere, then carrying around your own wall of armor might be a better deal. Thus tanks are still plenty useful as vanguards in those situations. That doesn't mean an army utilizing walker vehicles can't have them following directly behind to provide fire support. There will always be something for them to do.

Which is why humans roll around on their stomachs, on skateboards, during wars? Because a rolling low-profile is the battle-proven best? You're fucking thick. Does your mom have to help you out of the bathtub every evening because you get stuck as a bipedal creature on its back?

>+ can do the same job as a lot of dedicated utility vehicles by putting down gun and picking up oversized shovel
> because the humanoid form is nature's ultimate creation over millions of years
Square cubed. A 20 foot tall mech would be far less efficient as a 6 foot tall human.

>+ can change its height on the fly
>+ can sidestep freely in any direction at any time
>+ can lean
All of which are completely pointless.

>+ can move unimpeded without being slowed down on any earthly terrain, no getting stuck in silly places
Smaller footprint = easier to sink in soft terrain
>+ tall enough to wade through swamps and bogs that would submerge other vehicles (and get them stuck)
Still going to get stuck. Also, tanks can snorkel if they need to for whatever reason.
>+ can switch weapons on the fly with hands
>+ can help other vehicles switch weapons on the fly
Useless in general. And in specific means that they can’t handle as much recoil as something built in. ALSO, means more shit to go wrong. Plus there’s the fact that modularity isn’t THAT had to implement in a tank. And yet nobody has done it, wonder why (hint: because it’s stupid). Also also, that means that your supply line just got two or three times as long for little benefit.

>+ can use hands to climb very steep slopes (within reason)
Hahahaha.
No.

>+ is a ground vehicle, therefore can hold ground or just sit tight in general
So can a tank. With the added benefit that a tank can camouflage itself as something other than a giant fucking dude.

Again. Those do things tanks cannot.
Mechs do not do anything tanks cannot do, except tanks do them better.

>+ when at home and in the field, can help techies service other vehicles and equipment
That’s stupid, considering engineering vehicles are a thing.
>+ can do the same job as a lot of dedicated utility vehicles by putting down gun and picking up oversized shovel
Or just, you know, call in a dozer.
Especially since something that is digging with a shovel is both putting unneeded wear and tear on equipment and more importantly, isn’t out at the front killing dudes.

>having non integrated weapons and "hands" on a mech.

You just went full retard.

The novels are a clusterfuck. Authors didn't even bother to research the fucking back material made by Bungie in most cases

>+ can sidestep freely in any direction at any time

Lel, you actually think a mech will dodge a rocket like one of your animus. grow up kiddo.

>If previously an opposing force was able to predict the likely approaches of friendly armor due to the terrain and set up traps / ambushes, now their entire map is a red zone

Nothing operates in a vaccum. You think that your mechs will just appear from the rear, except, oops, they just did something no other unit could do, and instead of attacking they get smashed by combined arms becuase they are all alone, behind enemy lines, and stranded.

Good job, ya played yourself.

mechanized infantry would be an improvement on infantry, like the rifle and body armor. Mechs would fill in gaps in a different doctrine. Simply because you don't see it yet doesn't mean the application wouldn't exist.
I remember the autistic screams (because I work and network with tech engineers on a daily basis) when Apple was coming out with its iPad. "What can a tablet do that a laptop cannot? They will be useless! It's a waste of Apple's time and funds! Tablets are a waste of time and money! It'll never, ever catch on!" and now laptops have disappeared from many of its strongholds, replaced by tablets.
Never listen to the autistic screeching saying that there is no use for something [that multiple industries are looking into developing] because X already fills that role better.

Power armor will only exist when you have relatively light weight materials that are effective bulletproof at ~3mm (plate armor, it wasn't this thin because knights couldn't lift more, it was to retain range of motion).

Servos and/or hydraulics just won't work, they are far to bulky for the soldier to maintain a useful range of motion.
The best way to power a system like this would be some kind of energy reactive mesh, which doesn't exist yet.

An armored, electric 4-Wheeler would work better than a suit with current technology.

You do realize that conventional wheeled and tracked vehicles get stuck in mud because they float, right? They float just enough to prevent them from touching the harder denser surface of the bottom of the swamp, with their wheels spewing mud out the back as the semi-fluid can't stand its ground and provide something for the wheel to push off of. Then they sink too deep and the mud gets contact with too much of the vehicle.

Also this guy says hello. It was pretty swampy back then too and he had no problem with his huge oversized body on tiny legs. He has a brain that's peanut sized but thinks your understanding of physics is pretty poor. He is also very tired of being posted because stupid people like you keep posting stupid things.

Specifically gimping your own unique advantage is a recipe for getting beaten by others by choosing to play their game instead of yours.

-----
However, this is all completely off topic. I answer only because someone asked. Power armor is a much more straightforward topic though; it is a question of whether you want to spend more money to make some of your soldiermans tough to kill. Whether you load it with a lot of weapons is not really the primary concern. Unlike mechs, it is well within current technology to make some couple-hundred pound suits that fit the world's modern infantry doctrines.

Attached: Brachiosaurus_scale_1.png (2380x1101, 67K)

>Simply because you don't see it yet doesn't mean the application wouldn't exist.
You are championing a shift in doctrine without adequately explaining what a mech would bring to the table in a combined arms environment.

Because all you are saying is a lightly armored and armed gun that has good mobility. Cant carry troops, cant take hits, does not bring a a big gun to the table, etc.

Doctrinal you are trying to sell a Stryker MGS, with less armor, or the same armor and less gun, but can outrun the infantry it is supposed to be supporting.

>You do realize that conventional wheeled and tracked vehicles get stuck in mud because they float, right?
Nope, its suction, plain and simple.
>Also this guy says hello.

If you want a vehicle to be as armored and armed as a brachiosaus then, by all means my man.

>[that multiple industries are looking into developing]

>>he thinks that multiple industries are looking into developing combat mechs

LOLOLOL

I could make some interesting "power armor" out of 8 cordless drills, some bike chains, struts, ratchets, gear assemblies, carbon fiber, and graph paper. It'd be similar to strapping a complicated power drill go-kart to your back.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I have plenty of ideas. I'm not going to bother casting those pearls before a raging, autistic swine like yourself because I already know all you'll do is bitch out with a "HUHR BUT TONK DU IT BUTTER!" and continue sucking your own dick while tanks continue getting blown apart wherever they go, just like you did when "LAPTOPS DU IT BUTTER!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGCFLEYakM
this one didn't even use electricity

newscientist.com/blog/technology/2006/02/enryu-snow-rescue-bot.html
used because wheels and snow don't mix