Why dont the indians want me, man?

why dont the indians want me, man?

Attached: poo in the su.jpg (780x405, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJl2ExySh1w
defenseworld.net/news/16382/Boeing_To_Shift_AH_64_Apache_Helicopter_Fuselage_Manufacturing_To_India#.WsQhzdPwbBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't want to be fighting Su-50s that Putin sold on the civilian market because no one wanted them in 2040 in the global civil war when they already have upgraded Poo-35 Joint Loo Fighters

A polished piece of shit is still a piece of fucking shit, OP

They already have Su-30's

>why dont the indians want me, man?
Indians wanted a technology transfer so they can produce them domestically and employ thousands of people. Russians said no. Now they're throwing a hissy-fit.

>implying Indians wouldn't just shit in the inlets
>implying Indians want something they can't copy
>implying Indians want something complex enough to confuse their third world minds

Didn't India buy a bunch of tooling to manufacture their own version of some Russian plane a few years back, something like 2014/15? I remember it because it was a year that India spent the most on importing weapons more than any other country or drastically jumped up in the ranking of imports that year.

>throwing a hissy-fit because Russia won't let you domestically produce a fighter that's no more advanced than a Su-30MKI
I wouldn't really call it a "hissy-fit", so much as a "sensible economic decision"

That meme exuse seriously needs to die.

>>implying Indians wouldn't just shit in the inlets

Attached: lsg.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>sensible economic decision
you're retarded if you think any country would allow their latest plane to be built somewhere else. no one fucking does it.

No designated shitting spot inside plane.plane is poo

TAKE THE SU TO THE LOO

Attached: IAF General.jpg (450x316, 14K)

>Su in loo

Wew boy

Attached: AC5FRSP.png (302x297, 175K)

>you're retarded if you think any country would allow their latest plane to be built somewhere else.
Okay, I'm not really sure what that has to do with what I said. I would argue that the general failure of both the Su-57 program and Russia's econemy would make this a pretty big boon for the Russians, since odds are either:
A) whatever version the Indians would get would be inferior to the version the Russians eventually mass-produce, or
B) the Russians never mass-produce the Su-57 and lose nothing technologically from letting the Indians manufacture it themselves.
Seriously, at this point they really have nothing to lose. The avionics can be changed, and I highly doubt whatever stealth technology they would be handing over to India would be so advanced that it would compromise Russia's already struggling military aerospace industry. In the end it comes down to a choice; would you rather protect the secret tech you developed for your failed program, or sell crappier versions of that tech to fund new programs?

kek

Or it's just a fucking body kit for a Su-35 and the loos, as dumb as they are, realized that at first glance and said fuck off.

Fair enough; none of my options accounted for the reality of India just not wanting the Su-57 anyway.

Indian Defense doesn't initiate military contracts for defense, they initiate them to fleece money.

lol'd at all that nonsense. you need to stop reading all this nocon bullshit.

Kek
But yeah the Indians won't buy anything they can't copy

Attached: IMG_4460.jpg (544x540, 56K)

God Damn quit making the F-22 and F-35s look inferior user

вoт вaшa (you)

They want all tech, but Russians don't want to give it away. Same story with Rafales, they want France to allow domestic production of planes in India, yet they do demand France to be responsible for the quality of India-produced parts. Indian papers begin to print articles about how Russian planes are shitty right before every tender opening. Baguettes got tired from that shit and Indians ended up buying French build Rafales for astronomical price.

They allready have their streets filled with shit, no need to clog up the skies as well

t.butthurt poo in loo who can't even manage su-30 production
>general failure of both the Su-57 program
Lol, nigga try harder.

Attached: t-50-10 (4).jpg (1500x1013, 565K)

Attached: laughing muscovites.png (622x562, 147K)

>Same story with Rafales, they want France to allow domestic production of planes in India, yet they do demand France to be responsible for the quality of India-produced parts
I keep forgetting about this one because poo in loo demands are so nonsensal I just can't wrap my head around it. Russians have already allowed then to produce Su-30 locally and seeing how this turned around now no one in the world wants to give poos any sort of production license.

wtf is a nocon?

>when it doesn't shit were it eats

I don't see why India wouldn't want them, it's a match made in heaven

>>implying Indians wouldn't just shit in the inlets
Might improve the stealth.

>using poop radar

>global civil war
who else here /pangea reapublic/?

Attached: 1462404184810.png (410x472, 476K)

You two are 2 years late.

That was with the FIRST contract the Rafale won, the MMRCA, in 2012, for 126 planes, including 18 supposedly built in France and 108 built in India by HAL, with a clause that mentionned France would be responsible for HAL mistakes and work-quality... Without being able to order them to work the way they should.

Turning this contract basically into this humoristic ad for the Peugeot 206, just replace the Peugeot with a Rafale:
youtube.com/watch?v=PJl2ExySh1w

So Dassault told HAL to fuck off since they are so far behind in both tech and know-how not only they would have produced shit, but it was also proven building a Rafale in HAL factory would have taken 2,7 times the hours it takes to build one in France, for twice the price.

Which explains why the MMRCA was cancelled in favor of a Gov to Gov contract for 36 Rafale.

Now the good new is that the IAF as well as the Indian Navy want the Rafale, and more of them. So there even is an internal war about who will get theirs first.

Dassault signed a partnership with the RELIANCE aerospace group and formed the Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DRAL) join-venture, and want to build a factory in order to start making spares for the Indian Rafale, then complete sections, and then complete jets in a few years just to face the needs.
Basically the best thing to ever possibly happen to indians in defense.
Well guess what? Some political bullies (the Ghandi family crew) do everything they can to stop this from happening.

Which infuriates the IAF who want their Rafale as soon as possible, especially now that the french Safran company help India on their indigenous Kaveri variable cycle jet engine, by rebuilding it with M-88 core elements.

...But indians are indians. So who knows? Maybe they will buy the eurofighter instead of more Rafale?
Or the Gripen?

...Which OF COURSE would be supposed to be built by HAL...
Good luck with that.

Attached: ob_443cbb_le-rafale-photo-source-india-defence.jpg (1024x700, 89K)

Some of this was new to me. Thanks for the info user!
Do you have any idea of how big the potential orders could be?

you mean like the f-16 and now the f-35? because both of those fighters are built in multiple countries. hell there is even talk of the F/A-xx being a joint program with japan with production in both countries.

Wouldnt it be fine anyway? Looking at shit like the Tejas and Arjun, the poos wouldn't have production of this thing start until 2100

>Russians have already allowed then to produce Su-30 locally and seeing how this turned around now no one in the world wants to give poos any sort of production license.

What happened there?

pangea master race reporting in

Attached: 71ZyOp+9kIL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 28K)

>economic decision

yeah i think you need to research a bit how much money india has actually given to the program..

tl dr literally zero

>never left the prototype phase
>no one wants it
>not a failure
lel

>Russia: hay India, want to help develop PAK FA 5th gen fighter like F-22
>India: yeah sure, but how much is it going to cost?
>Russia: say we put $3 billion each in.
>India: you going to share the technology and let me build my own?
>Russia: yeah sure
>India: oK i'm in
>later...
>India: hay Russia when you going to let me in on PAK FA
>Russia: shhh, go away, working
>much later...
>India: hay Russia when going to let me help and share the technology?
>Russia: not ready to share yet, had problems, need extra $3 billion
>India: oh ok, let me know if you need any thing
>much, much later...
>India: hay Russia I see your flying PAK FA already! when you going to let me have ago?
>Russia: not ready for you to fly yet
>India: what about sharing the technology?
>Russia: email you technology tomorrow, now go away, working
>much, much, much later...
>India: hay Russia what's going on?
>Russia: what you mean (giggle)
>India: PAK FA now called Su-57,never shared technology and now its entering service with your air force
>Russia: ahahaha you just paid for my 5th gen fighter project poo boy

Attached: putinmeme02.jpg (630x456, 68K)

there is still the risk of Calib, Ramel or Tarrell selling the info out for pics of bob and/or vagene

THIS

Su-35 is Su-57

Attached: 1518947333917.png (485x443, 32K)

India will grow stronger.

They accrue more and more top designers and have a knowledge base and institutes increasingly capable and unlike Rassiya (lol 12 SU-50 before 2020) they will pump out more for Westerners (large defense companies like Boeing, LM etc are or will start manufacturing there) and domestic industry. Also, tens of thousands of designers, engineers, IT, studying abroad and a lot will come back.

Attached: CbZWYrYWIAA0CJz.jpg (2048x1638, 680K)

That airframe looks a lot like an early Apache

Attached: yah-64.jpg (700x399, 54K)

Wait it's not an apache?
Fucking poos stealing literally everything

Worse, looks like the Poos are going to make the airframes for Boeing now!

WTF??

defenseworld.net/news/16382/Boeing_To_Shift_AH_64_Apache_Helicopter_Fuselage_Manufacturing_To_India#.WsQhzdPwbBI

>Sir we're detecting a shit-log-shaped tango approaching at our three o'clock

beacuse it's a stealth apache.

Oh no Pajeet, you were not born for the toilet seat! Begone to the shitting street! Not only are you cities out of room, they also lack a washroom! Do not say that you are a superpower until you can sit upon a porcelain tower!

Attached: Mask.jpg (236x199, 11K)

Because they're buying a bunch of Apaches, while the US is going to stop buying Apaches soon and focus on FVL