New S-500 and A-135 videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9eSRm7qFw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpq2KvZrkBk&feature=youtu.be

A single S-500 is said to track and intercept 10 ICBMs simultaneously. Also the A-135 after new Voronezh ground radars and missiles will make it the A-235 system and I am assuming that this shit will track and engage more ICBMs than your mobile air defense can.....How will Europe react if missiles were launched immediately at their nuke sites and air defense systems? Europe does not have any air defense to handle ICBMs most of their SAMs and nuclear missiles will be turned to dust. Europe has 100s of nukes but they will become immediately intercepted, for each nuke intercepted a new target ICBM will be acquired by the S-500 or A-235 future system. Europe launching 100s altogether can be intercepted since France and Britain has ICBMs and SLBMs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ICBMs these SAMS are focused on primarily. MEADs, THAAD, PACs can be immediately destroyed by missiles. Than all that is left is for russia's SAMs to deal with is NATO's air force which can be dealt with a snap of the fingers since the Vornezh-SM in X-band monitors Europe entirely. Aircraft s have a drill bomb and a single one of these can wipe out 10 MBTs. 300 T-90s upgraded to T-14 standards and T-72s upgraded to T-90 standards and 100 T-14s by 2020 enough of a ground force to fuck up Europe's ground force not counting that Europe's ground force being bombarded to death. I know the US wont standby watching this shit unfold. But can Europe be defeated this easily since their missiles wont do shit to Russian SAMs, while their SAM tech is still vulnerable to Russia's missiles? Which will than basically leave Europe's air force to be raped by Russian SAMs than once that happens Europe's ground forces will be decimated next?

Attached: 1014850569[1].jpg (700x440, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G6H3vPIEEk
youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg
ecdc.europa.eu/sites/portal/files/documents/20171127-Annual_HIV_Report_Cover+Inner.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7rhehjgA6l0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M51_(missile)
youtube.com/watch?v=6PEzqc7kUQA&t=346s
nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/russia
youtube.com/watch?v=uLvsqlSAKBM
reuters.com/article/russia-worldbank/consumer-demand-to-drive-russian-gdp-growth-in-2018-world-bank-idUSL8N1NZ1BG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian capabilities are for the defence, not for the offence. Only reasonble scenario of "Russia attacks first" is a preemptive strike against NATO forces deployed in superior numbers. Any other "Russia just marches to La Manche" are for /co/ - fiction based on idea that Russia is a cartoonish Marvel style supervillian.

>He doesn't think that S-500 can be used against Patriot SAM sites.

But can S-500 fix the russian economy?

>He seriously doesn't think that Arms export is the second largest commodity coming out of Russia.

Shitposting general?

Attached: 1522355680930.jpg (944x1024, 160K)

Russia can't field enough to make a difference. It literally can't afford them.

this, russia has no ability to fight beyond its borders in a meanginful way, but by christ wo betide the people who think this means they can march to moscow.
all of their doctrines and systems are geared towards defense.

>Russian propaganda

It's funny, it is. Regan did this with his star wars program and Russia fell for it, spent millions countering threats that never existed. Now Russia, being the clever sort, is now trying that tactic on the west. Only no one cares.

>S-500 planet slayers!!!!!!
>By 2020

Okay. Sure, India keeps telling us about its super power ability in

>2020

Can the S-500 fend off the might of the Indian empire? Technology so advanced no one cares go back to fucking your dog.

>A single S-500 is said to track and intercept 10 ICBMs simultaneously.

I and most people probably stopped reading after the first sentence. The Russian government needs to make it's propaganda more subtle, if it wants anybody to legitimately believe it.

Attached: S500P.jpg (750x682, 47K)

>But can S-500 fix the russian economy?
Russia is the world's 2nd arms exporter. S-500 production in Russia opens S-400 for sales and even NATO countries want to buy it.

>I and most people who have no idea how does AESA radar work probably stopped reading after the first sentence.

Nice goalposts.

In simpler terms yes S-500 and the other arms exports will help fix the Russian economy

What I don't understand is how the American Patriot missile system is correctly criticised for being unreliable, yet, despite none of the modern Russian air defense systems being combat tested and the historically mixed performance of the USSR's, they have this aura of invincibility around them whenever they are discussed on the internet, it's bizarre.

It's the same thing with everything russian, real life performance has always been sub-par but this new thing that barely exists is surely the greatest ever

>historically mixed performance of the USSR
Says someone who lost 10000 aircraft and a war.

Right, of which it is believed that only a little over 200 US aircraft were lost to nearly 10,000 SAMs launched between 1965-1973. It helped give the Americans a bloody nose, but it's not exactly a resounding success for USSR technology.

>missile base in Poland intercepts Russian ICMBs and shatters the nuclear MAD, evil West wants nuclear war
>Europe does not have ICBM intercptors, stronkerest Russia has more nukes and impenetreable S-500, how can West compete?

Attached: 1509912434349.png (722x717, 589K)

10000 aircraft, sunny. You're not backpedalling your way out of this.

Attached: f-105 shot by sa-2 (1).jpg (1800x1070, 594K)

>brings up vietnam

Attached: 1509975998857.jpg (1500x1500, 694K)

Yes, the USA lost over 10,000 rotary and fixed wing aircraft in the Vietnam war, I never said it didn't, but if you could read you would see this thread is about missile air defense systems, not AAA, slav-semen-slurping-simpleton.

Ok m8.

Attached: f-105 shot by sa-2 (2).jpg (950x1263, 154K)

>missile base in Poland intercepts Russian ICMBs
Missile base in Poland is blatant violation of the INF treaty, because Aegis Ashore launchers can be used to launch GLCM. The US say it cannot but do not allow Russia to verify it.

Check off the broken record box.

>GLCM
The cruise missiles that don't exist anymore?

So, what is S-500 then? Btw Russia also has 70 nuclear anti-ICBM missiles around Moscow, Gazelle ABMs.

Russia likes to make a lot of noise

So when is China going to force Russia to sell them the system?

What did the Soviets do?

Collapse.

Tyrkey. Tyrkey want's to buy it.

But anyways I hope you realize that you're a single guy writing posts in your own thread, convincing no one else. But hey, have fun with your jerk off. We aren't taking you seriously

>missile base in Poland intercepts Russian ICMBs and shatters the nuclear MAD, evil West wants nuclear war
Poland not even the US as of yet have this technology.

>How will Europe react if missiles were launched immediately at their nuke sites and air defense systems?

I guess they'd just have to nuke Russia in return. What a shame.

>using a SAM against a SAM

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 389K)

Historically, all SAMs are garbage. History has proven time and again that SAMs are not a credible method of denying air space. Just as Georgia, Ukraine, Serbia, Iraq, Vietnam, Germany, the US, Japan or Argentina

>Japan
Explain please.

Meant Taiwan, my bad. No clue how I mixed the two

Looks shooped as fuck, bro. That, or the f105 is the size of a 747

>A single S-500 is said to track and intercept 10 ICBMs simultaneously

Stopped reading right there, lmao

"they'd just have to nuke Russia in return. "

The problem would be this. " The S-500 can track 10 ICBMs simultaneously however IRBMs are a little more slower in speeds which probably might boost the tracking and engagement of targets from the S-500. So I would expect that Russia’s mobile SAM batteries would track and intercept 50+ Jericho missiles simultaneously. So I would place these batteries in Syria to get coverage of the Jericho missiles heading straight to Russia. Every Jericho missile destroyed by S-500s a new one will be tracked. S-500 weapon range is 600km out sincere consideration I will say the Jericho missies are 6km/s instead of 5km/s minimum. Reaction of S-500 is 4 seconds that means a Jericho missile has covered 24 kilometers before being tracked and engaged. 40N6M This missile travels mach 12–14 but being generous old me I want Israel to win so I will make these missiles fly mach 12. However the S-500 also has these missiles that are classified for the S-500 77N6-N and 77N6-N1. So since Jericho has covered 24kms they have 576kms to cover through. Since 600km is diameter of full range coverage S-500 starts at 300km. So mach 12 is 4km/s so it flies for 1 second its at 304 km and the Jericho missile is now at 570kms. 20 seconds the Jericho is at 450km than the 40n6m is at 384km 5 seconds later Jericho is at 420km the 40n6m reaches 404km. So 2 seconds later the interception happens. Now the S-500 adds another Jericho missile to be tracked and intercepted with 5 batteries this is all 50 times(or more since they are not ICBMs but IRBMs) at the same time the batteries are doing this………Since at 412km all 50 or more interceptions have been done simultaneously they will find new targets (dont know if the reaction of 4 seconds has to be applied to allow that to happen) so next interception is at 344km so now 100+ Jerichos have been intercepted.

Continued

next interception is like in 20kms between so now 150+ Jericho missiles(give or take because of my confusion of applying the reaction time) have been intercepted and now the rest begin to finally head to Russia because a 4km/s missile chasing and intercepting a 6km/s missile would be ridiculous. But there seems to be one more obstacle and that would be the A-235 waiting in Russia. It uses Voronezh ground radars that have a 6,000km range minimum in in VHF, UHF and X-band, track 500 targets each. Can also track ICBM speeds( despite 500 aerial targets being tracked I am sure that number will be reduced if only focusing specifically on ICBMs) MARs or the S-500 radar is based off the voronezh-DM deviant(like a smaller version) radar to perform these tasks. 4 of these DM variants are operational. X-band radars are for engagement and only a single installation (voronezh-sm) of that will be near Crimea. What I do know is that the A-235 (using kinetic instead of nuclear warheads) would be more powerful in tracking and intercepting than 5 SAM batteries without a doubt……This is me boosting the speed specs of the Jericho and decreasing the speed specs of the 40n6m however those classified S-500 missiles have same range capabilities and are better than the 40n6m and the A-235 missiles used for interception would be better than these missiles altogether.

This, OP is a retard.

The entire Russian military doctrine is about defense against US-ZOG-NATO hyper-aggression.

Europe only has a few hundred ICBMs. It can be possible to intercept all of them in Europe from touching Russia. Not to pick on the Jews for using them as an example if their jericho missiles were ICBMs instead of IRBMs. But Europe better make a 100 megaton torpedo like the status-6 or no lube will be coming their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=6G6H3vPIEEk

>HURR EUROPE BTFO

We won't need to enter any sort of conflict with the subhuman shithole of Russia. All we'll have to do is to sanction them to the underworld and watch it collapse for the 2nd time within 30 years. Russia is far too dependent on us for their economic surivival

muhhh sanctions

Is that all?

Attached: main-qimg-9b61f05869ac3abf0d4c4a081e5b9095[1].jpg (602x426, 105K)

>ukraine
No such thing.
>taiwan
No such thing.

No, we also have Poland.

Attached: 1513976722833.jpg (1280x904, 276K)

Attached: 1343516432805.jpg (800x1160, 214K)

kek keep posting you arseblasted shitskin. I'll enjoy living in first world Europe while you angrily try to baitpost on a stolen laptop.

Attached: Pooviet Poonion.jpg (810x547, 123K)

>All we'll have to do is to sanction them to the underworld
Do you want anti-american commies ruling Russia? Because that's how you get anti-american commies ruling Russia. Not liberal capitalists like Putin, but straight up, honest to God "we will nuke you and save the planet" military communism type of people who remember hell of 90th pretty good.

Attached: gY5Mvy03kbE[1].jpg (642x953, 124K)

1st world europe?

Attached: The+average+eu+cuck+_0a3cb1674ab3f9becbdf8d1eddb798c7[1].jpg (227x326, 20K)

I'm not American though.
This is about a unified European response to Russia.

yes. first world Europe (so no Balkan shitskins are included)

Attached: moscow-gay-pride-parade.si.jpg (690x388, 114K)

Attached: 1346520485008.jpg (570x758, 420K)

>there is a Russian in here whose name is literally "Man Dick"
>He literally names himself after his desire for male phalluses
>tries to call us Europeans gays and degenerates

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (600x586, 36K)

>It can be possible to intercept all of them in Europe from touching Russia

k, good luck with that.

Attached: Soviet_ABM_Kataev_5_9.png (427x632, 431K)

>What I don't understand is how the American Patriot missile system is correctly criticised for being unreliable, yet, despite none of the modern Russian air defense systems being combat tested and the historically mixed performance of the USSR's, they have this aura of invincibility around them whenever they are discussed on the internet, it's bizarre.
Russia has access to very powerful BMs tho, so its no surprise their systems perform better being tested against a higher standard of challenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg

Why no A-235 system or S-500?

Attached: 1bf[1].png (529x594, 155K)

Europe turning into a shit hole, Russians busy making shit like status-6, murmansk-bn, ROFAR, etc etc.........I like where the future is going. I fucking love George Soros now and here I thought that guy loves supporting and flooding white countries with low IQs when in fact he is helping eastern European countries by weakening western cucks. Great Guy I enjoy his emperor Palpatine aura.

Attached: merkel_selfie[1].jpg (726x484, 47K)

>Russia joining the current arms race
>will become even poorer than they are now to finance it

oh I am laffin

>Mandic changed his name after being called out for the faggot he is

The absolute state of """""""""""""russian heterosexuality"""""

Attached: 2897349283423.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

>>Russia joining the current arms race
>>will become even poorer than they are now to finance it
Checked their debt... Its all good I will laugh with you.

Attached: 1342528554748.png (968x1184, 568K)

Where are you ranked?

Attached: 1473123561841s[1].jpg (249x250, 10K)

you have any proofs of that retarded thinking?

>he thinks I'm a burgerclap

Mandick lover getting ultramad ITT

Not as high as Russia on this chart

Attached: chartoftheday_7525_nearly_two_thirds_of_new_european_hiv_cases_are_in_russia_n.jpg (960x684, 223K)

Not according this map

Attached: map-cucks-of-europe[1].png (1044x838, 269K)

Why are Russians this susceptible to AIDS?

>i have no real responses, just badly edited paint pictures

Attached: gOEzH2D[1].jpg (1705x1024, 680K)

If nukes are launched at Europe, then France/UK will respond in kind, along with the USA. A MIRV travelling at mach 23+ won't be destroyed by the S-500.

An uncanny high amount of them literally believes that the HIV epidemic in Russia is just NATO propaganda and they just keep on fucking each other without condoms. That getting raped in jail or as a conscript was quite common doesnt help either.

Tldr: Russians are more busy blaming others or making up exuses, then actually fixing the problem.

debunks this
ecdc.europa.eu/sites/portal/files/documents/20171127-Annual_HIV_Report_Cover+Inner.pdf

in just one year eu managed to pass russia

>A MIRV travelling at mach 23+ won't be destroyed by the S-500
Does Europe even have that lol.

>History has proven time and again that SAMs are not a credible method of denying air space.
There ARE no credible means of COMPLETELY denying airspace. Air defense is and always has been a game of attrition, whether you're using SAMs or interceptors or whatever. Realistically you'll only get maybe 1 kill for every 50-500 enemy sorties, but even that is enough to force the enemy to limit their bombing activities if they want to avoid unsustainable losses.

>Russia high restitance
And in reality Russia has the highest number and percentage of all bigger european countries when it comes to muslims.

Stop being retarded and getting your informations from shill overrun boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rhehjgA6l0

Attached: 1345104172001.jpg (800x532, 68K)

The USA and Europe have had it for quite a while now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UGM-133_Trident_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M51_(missile)

>A MIRV travelling at mach 23+ won't be destroyed by the S-500.

I wouldn't worry. They will only ever afford to make two and they will be used to shoot down airliners.

>Realistically you'll only get maybe 1 kill for every 50-500 enemy sorties, but even that is enough to force the enemy to limit their bombing activities if they want to avoid unsustainable losses.
back than yeah, future no. refer back to the Russia and Israel vs post on this thread.

thats because russia wont fucking fire the s500 at them

they have anti ballistic NUCLEAR missiles for that job 53t6

Russia is depleting its reserve funds at a sky high rate, they're lowering state pensions to cover it. They will have to decide to either reform and invest in the economy, or join the arms race and become even poorer than they are now to finance it all.

>look at maps of new infections
>basically all nations with high numbers in EU either sharing a border with Russia or having a high number of russian emigrates

Russia is truely africa tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PEzqc7kUQA&t=346s chechnyans or russian born muslims are easier to handle now than your average allah akbar in Europe

Those are ICBMs which can be intercepted.

still can handle it nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/russia
And there is a steady growth rate in GDP

Which will have an extremely low success rate, like any ABM system. They'd just have to target a few dozen warheads to Moscow to saturate it and flatten the city

You mean easier to handle, like literally going to war with them twice and now they simply outbread russians, while spending millions on keeping thrm pacified and make them presents like building the tallest mosque in any western country?

As said before:
>Stop being retarded and getting your informations from shill overrun boards.

Middle eastern countries are seeing Russia as a country that helps other middle eastern countries like Syria. Of course they are easier to pacify than western europe. Have you forgotten the reasons why the chechen bombers have conducted a attack on Boston yet?

How are you going to intercept a few hundred MIRVs moving at mach 23+ with movement? Each ICBM has 10 war heads, each sub has 16 missiles. That's 160 warheads per sub that need to be intercepted.

Good luck!

and why you think they created those?
if one warhead pass they are dead anyway so using a cobalt warhead to ensure as high as fuck temperature can actually give them a chance
judging by its numbers and speed its probably a mid course system than a termina one

You just going to continue with that bullshit, arent you? Every time you read something you dont like, you just open the next side topic as if it has any meaning left.

Fact is, Russia is muslim overrun and it probaly will become the first western country that is overrun by them. And no memeing or bullshitting is going to stop that, no matter how hard you try to ignore the actual facts and numbers.

And you really think Chechens are fine? They are just waiting for their moment, you really think they already forgot, what Russia has done to their country? Idiots like you are in for a big suprise.

refer back to israel vs russia post on this thread.

>still can handle it
Russia's economy has been flatlining the last few years and Putin is doing nothing to fix it. Instead, he's just making it worse for his already impoverished population by trying to join the US-China arms race.

On top of that Russia has a huge brain drain going on, with hundreds of thousands educated Russians leaving. Russia has a very bleak future, unfortunately

Attached: S9IZkzHVY472mbcSziEDmkx2RPP0bikWHGqeJBhwdow.jpg (801x768, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uLvsqlSAKBM
Again chechnyans are better to handle than Syrians.

reuters.com/article/russia-worldbank/consumer-demand-to-drive-russian-gdp-growth-in-2018-world-bank-idUSL8N1NZ1BG

"On top of that Russia has a huge brain drain going on, with hundreds of thousands educated Russians leaving. Russia has a very bleak future, unfortunately" Unfortunately comparing military technology I wish I could believe you myself