Australian Jow Forumsangaroo thread

Australian Jow Forumsangaroos thread: tfw no suppressor edition

Old thread: #

Licence guides:
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Reminder to get your Collectors for Cat C fun.

SMLEFEST will return this year. More than likely toward the end of the year.

Gunsale sites:
Buyusedguns
Ozgunsales
Usedguns
Firearmsales
Universalusedguns
ssaagunsales

Attached: 1522048415982m.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R__NtJ5WVLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-104158.jpg (860x778, 392K)

Dear god..

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-134228.jpg (1080x2220, 773K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-094838.jpg (1079x1608, 986K)

Attached: We want your guns.png (1861x974, 904K)

Attached: NobodyNeedsAnAdler.png (1200x1200, 54K)

what the fuck were they thinking lmfao

bad optics, stop it

Havent been shooting in over a month. Heading out later this week, cant wait.

Thinking of making my own stock for my rifle as a diy project. Anyone tried this before? Any advice appreciated.

Also, whats everyones thoughts on current climate regards to guns in aus. I feel the duck season in vic opened fairly quietly with little published issue, but all the usa crap has everyone in a no gun fever. Hope i dont end up having a boating accident

ITT good ideas.

Promote the re-legalization of compact pistols for sporting purposes because they are more adequate for female hands.

Atm it's a hard sport for women to get into cause all the pistols are full size and quite difficult to operate if you are a handlet.

How long till FOU collectors club is up and going?

Also second question, when you sign up for membership do you get sent a card?

Qld just got registered
Yes. Issues with printers saw a change of supplier. They're coming.

anyone got any ideas on what my first fire arm should be. im thinking a 22 of some sort.

>Qld just got registered
yeahhh boiii fuckinnn niceeee, do i just join FOU or do i have to join specifically the colelctors club or how does it work?

I'm enjoying the updated Savage B22 line. I picked up a B22 FV SR for $520, and put a Bushnell Rimfire Optics 6-18x40 scope on it. Tack driver

If you wan't a .22 rifle i'd say go for a

lithgow .22 LA101 (most expensive probably)
cz 455, 457 (take ur pick) (probs still expensive)

for cheap stuff idk, just stay away from cheap chink shit

Looking to get my first pistol, just can't decide what.

Beretta 87 Target
Beretta 92 FS
M&P 2.0 FDE
Sig Sauer P320
Ruger Charger
Some CZ model shadow/sp01/etc

Beretta APX can be found for $400 right now with 5 additional free magazines.

New or used?

$400 AUD?

Its been registered, but still pending approval from WLB. You can join, and you'll auto get membership.

noice

gonna sign up for membership, is there anyway to buy a lifetime membership?

if you're going to use it for IPSC strongly consider the CZ if not that go the M&P

Send an email to [email protected] and ask for a quote. There's a 5 year option as well.

I heard bad things about the PWS T3 Summit so I held off getting one even though I wanted one so bad.

Hope to hear good things about the Volquartsen remake.

Attached: PicsArt_04-03-01.49.41.jpg (918x1080, 157K)

pic related

Attached: c565ab51-5ecd-45cc-a067-e0c553e42782_large.jpg (800x274, 19K)

If only there was a Lever release .22 out there. That'd be sick.

Have a single representative per state electorate seat that's responsible for liasing direct with the sitting MP, and organising a small team around.

This grassroots level work will all individual electorates to come together with several politically motivated gun owners to do other grassroots stuff as well.

Same-same. B22 FVSS. Dont matter what i feed it (cheap federal 525 round box, 'cobra' BS, CCI, RWS, Eley), results are good.

I've put a few thousand rounds through it and only had a single failure to fire (dud federal round, rotated it and had another go).

Another example of the anti gun nature of WLB. Fucking pieces of shit.

Attached: 20180403_212850.jpg (1431x2211, 535K)

I don't get it, why do they do this. It's the same with denying the farmers cat Hs. Wot's the fucking point, what do they stand to gain?

Are they literally just on a power trip?

Because they're slaves to Labor. It suits Labor just fine to have an antigun police force.

What's the best lever action shotgun I can get for the cheapest? I know Adler and Pardus are around. I've shot an A110 but the lever was a little hard to cycle, ended up with bloody knuckles. Is the pardus any better? What are the ideal barrel lengths for them? I saw a cheap Pardus with a 28" on it and was a little dubious.

Attached: 1522288120054.jpg (435x324, 16K)

Wrap some paracord round the lever.

Alternatively buy an SHS straight pull, so much smoother than a lever action.

forgot pic

Attached: SHSSTP12Synthetic.png (712x164, 69K)

+1 for SHS
Don't discount the 'tactical' model either. Played with it at the shop, and found it to be quite comfy, and sturdy. The sights are excellent. Wack a +2 tube extension on, and it'd look pretty slick.

Attached: 1522742532132.png (1228x1150, 191K)

>why do corrupt communists selectively enforce laws
i dunno

Forgot pic as well.

Here's a review of the V1 model. youtu.be/R__NtJ5WVLc
(Speaking of which, any other reviews y'all wanna see?)

Attached: images-16.jpg (741x198, 11K)

Not even doing IPSC but I think I'll get a Shadow 2, they just seem so quality I can't ignore it. It should last a lifetime and all metal.

The Shadow is a good accurate pistol and like you said is well made.

I can't fault mine.

Consider IPSC one day though.

Yeah if I ever move to somewhere near an IPSC range for sure. So in the end this gun saves me buying a second gun if that happens.

Keep this shit alive till tomorrow cunts

Wheres smlefest this year?

Are magazines registered?

Adlers are fine but wear out after about 5-6000 rounds, I've worn 2 out. They just start to stick and don't cycle as well as they used to, but 6000 rounds takes a long time if you only use it for hunting. That's the only reason I'd be anxious buying a second hand one.
Don't be a sook with regards to the lever, it only hurts the first time and imo the paracord makes it worse.
Used a pardus once and it was a heap of shit but maybe it was a lemon.

no