Hello sir, your names on my list - I need your guns sir

>Hello sir, your names on my list - I need your guns sir
How do you really respond?
You're not REALLY going to do anything stupid are you?

Attached: U5dstRFAvDiGqvZ3JXovBXAb9XWG3ds.gif (456x322, 99K)

Attached: Dutch_SG.jpg (794x1080, 113K)

no
>close door

Why not? She already went full retard

Attached: Cival War.png (1802x905, 154K)

I don't open the door and turn on the sprinklers like I do for the jehovah's witnesses and mormons.

>Sir, we have a warrant for this whole town. Open up or we'll open up.

I have been thinking about this alot. I know what should be done but ... fuck.

Attached: 1487634102585.gif (500x375, 249K)

This.

Attached: Hardcore-Henry-brothel.png (648x364, 378K)

Attached: download.png (275x183, 8K)

I'll happily hand my guns over for any law enforcement or military officials that happen to be reading this

My “in case war” guns are hidden elsewhere. She can confiscate the others thinking her job is done. It has only just begun.

They wont be there if they didn't have one already (assuming america is a first world country..)

trying to trick the monitor is the biggest red flag u can give them

>boom, headshot

Attached: images.jpg (198x255, 8K)

get off muh propty bitch

california, jew york shitty, and new joisey is not a first world country

Attached: giphy (1).gif (478x282, 2.02M)

I should get sprinklers I can turn on from inside.

shoot my 30-06 through the door

fuck off FBI, and call your ATF agitator dipshit off too

Attached: waco.jpg (428x960, 30K)

we're all already on the list just by clicking this thread no harm in telling them to go fuck themselves

The last time I let the Mormons in my house, they ended up watching my chickens when I went out of town. I still talk to one on cuckbook. I don't let JWs in though.

I point to the bayou and mumble something about a recent tragic boating accident.

>warrant for this whole town
literally a violation of the 4th amendment

F-F-FUCK! GO AND- S-S-STAY GOING HAHAHA

so does everyone else though
how do they react to this? detain everyone?

I sold them years ago.

Attached: 1520379702518.jpg (758x826, 85K)

Attached: 93R3QBB.jpg (1280x814, 91K)

Does it matter, I'd only be saying that to distract them while I ensure my rifles are ready.

>splash vodka on her
>slam door
>she wonder what the fuck just happened and prepares to break down the door
>an entire division of T-34s speeds down the street
>the tanks stop, surrounding the officer
>she is carried off by the russians, never to be seen again

Attached: 1521330802301.png (1280x949, 2.6M)

There are a lot of presuppositions in that image that paint a rosier picture for seceeding states that I'm not sure are correct, especially based on the massive flooding we saw in Houston last year.

Anyway, one thing I see glossed over is that any breakdown in logistics for a length of time is going to have very negative effects on middle aged and seniors due to their medication requirements. And antibiotics for younger kids. That's going to devastate both sides.

Mormons in my area send out super cute blonde girls who do most of the talking with 1 or even 2 male handlers. I get why, but still, borderline cultish.

>F-FUCK YOU *voice crack* BITCH!!!!!
>fumble around for gun
>get shot

Attached: 1515564436425.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Yeah, it's almost as if we are ensured the ability to present a threat of force to prevent that eventuality.

>implying Jow Forums will do anything besides post angry may-mays when the hammer comes down

>pruhjection
We get it, you still live with your parents. We aren't all you.

((((You)))) fishing

Attached: 1522236560477.jpg (700x717, 106K)

That's when you disown your family or find a better lawyer.

>cries about protection
>proceeds to project
Like pottery

I think that's just when you tell your family to fuck off and fire your lawyer. Your guns are your guns, not theirs.

Just butting in, you apparently don't understand what projecting mean. You gotta work on your game, man.

>struck a nerve
Lol why u made thou

I honestly don't fear death.

Attached: 84a2a4_4667035.jpg (1162x850, 203K)

>boatingaccident.jpg

Die for a cause.

>Nothing to live for anyways.

You're gonna hand over your funs, just like the rest. I'm just kek'ing, can't even be mad anymore.

The 4th is dead.
>they still call slippery slope a fallacy

>tfw the slippery slopers were correct decades ago

I've been under the knife multiple times, I've fulfilled my purpose. I own my property. If I die defending my rights, it will be better than waiting for disease to kill me.

You can believe whatever you want.

>me fishing

Attached: out-tan.jpg (761x1000, 168K)

Serious question, where's the line? No one does anything when mags are capped, age is raised, certain features are banned, they won't do anything when semi auto sales are banned, are you holding out for the confiscation that will never come?

Confiscation of property without just compensation assured by the constitution is a pretty secure line.

I'd frankly spear that person with the bayonet on my JewFAL, then use them as a human shield as I fire with the might of .308 Winchester (solid copper hollowpoints), through that person and into their brethren.

Mormons are actually pretty nice people (when they aren't going door to door). I also respect their devotion to being ready for SHTF.

Jemima's Witnesses are unbearable though.

Good luck with that in Montana.

Attached: szG1jk0.jpg (1706x1003, 538K)

all the gun freedom still won't stop them from giving you the Katrina, user

>"I have an immunity warrant. Anyway give me a few moments to put on some pants. Call judge Goldsilver, codeword: Jerusalem. Also verify with higher court judge Ura Rube and Al-ready Fled. My name is Walkman Rig, an italian born in Hightailed, It. *rewinding sounds* I have an immunity..."

Sure, but how does that differ from bans that go into effect with no grandfathering?

Too bad they are my guns and not yours.
Have a nice day.

Didn't the Indians try to pull this with "the land" once?

you can't shoot people with land

Yeah, we only had pitched battles with them for nearly a century before we actually took it all from them though. Sure the most well armed population of the face of the planet will fall faster than that....

>implying anyone on this board actually owns firearms

>they follow the scent of vodka

have i got a story for you guys regarding mormons
>driving home from something
>see some mormons making their way down the street next to mine.
>ivebeenwaitingforthis.jpg
>get home, print off a copy of the s/k/riptures get dressed in my milsurp and gas mask, putting on my Kube patches and such
>wait until i hear ring at door
>put on best russian accent, i'm actually pretty good at it
>"privyet comrade"
"um, hello have you heard the word of the lord?" (i can't remember exactly what they said)
>slightly concerned look on his face
>"nyet blyat, have word of glorious kube"
>i shove the s/k/riptures into his hands
"a-alright"
>"ave nex alea comrade"
>i close the door, i watch through the window as he tells his friends what just happened
>they look at my house like its the plauge and carry on they annoying, doorknocking way
i didn't see them get rid of the skriptures though, they probably waited till they were out of my sight. but i do really like fucking with doorknockers

Hey, that's bullshit. I've unlocked the M4 on Modern Warfare 2.

>we're not here for your guns, just handing out free FEMA blankets

>”What the devil”, I say as the police officer requests my firearms.
>”Give me liberty, or give me death,” I shout. I run upstairs to grab my musket, my powdered wig, and tricorn hat.
>Attach bayonet.
>Run to the door, screaming at the sound of 1000 bald eagles.
>Break open the door with brute force and skewer the police officer.
>She’s like a kebab, stuck on my bayonet.
>todaywasagoodday.jpg
>Run to the door

Attached: BDC50207-1B69-446B-BE70-8533A5F709E0.jpg (558x600, 39K)

>We've decided that the firearm owners are correct, guns do not kill people. Bullets do. All bullets are now illegal, and the 2nd only covers firearms anyways. Yay.

"I sold them all in Georgia in a Walmart parking lot to a guy in a van that I met through MySpace on a VPN at the library with 0 paperwork or record keeping. A 100% legal transaction, as you and I both know."

there's no law that says i have to answer the door, even for the police.

LULZ STAHP PROJEKDIN SO HARD M8TY

Why does the barrel point up?

I'm amazed they haven't tried this route yet

Cops can go to the door just not enter or stay for any period of time the land owner does not agree to. Unless there are anti solicitation cops can go to your door and sell cookies so long as they do not touch you or your property (unless you are a degenerate with warrant for your arrest or you are doing drugs in front of them.

the left has been trying to ban production of anything made from lead for decades
ok so i shoot you with hardened steel shotgun slug. punches through vests better anyway.

Why not just not answer the door and act like you aren't home. They bust in, that's a home invasion. Perfectly justifiable use of deadly force.

Sorry officer I lost my guns in a tragic hiking accident. I went off some trails with my buddy to check out the wildlife, lost my footing, and dropped all my guns in a ravine.

>I also respect their devotion to being ready for SHTF.

Like you wouldn't believe. The happy fluttery rainbowy utopia mormons stereotypical of Utah are a poor general representation, at least of the ones in the rest of the US. If you go to Idaho, for instance, they're nice as hell, but they're also armed to the teeth, so don't do anything stupid.

Mormons are nice but creepy

You joke, but i know someone who agrees with this. She keeps saying how she wants a $1/round tax.
>mfw we all know it would work

Attached: 1515959229144.gif (640x850, 989K)

I own 10 firearms, 2 are registered. Take the two lol.

For shooting at helicopters

Yeah, that's worked wonders for times police have kicked in the wrong door and the confused homeowner rightfully defended themselves. Someone post links pls.

ammo and gun companies would just find a loophole anyway. personally, i'm ready for handheld railguns

They are attempting a 50% tax that will continue to rise. Bullets are the new tea except instead of dying the harbor brown it will gleam red for the kube.

Wrongo, day/k/are

have the ammunition first kikes

Attached: 1522105242477.gif (400x204, 44K)

>buy reloading equipment
>Get lead from pretty much anywhere
>Gunpowder doesnt get taxed because remember, it's the bullets that kill people
>make a load of untraceable, untaxable ammunition
>Give to your friends as stocking stuffers at christmas
>????
>Profit

reloading would go through the fucking roof, I don't shoot quite enough to justify buying all that equipment but if that happened i'd definitely start

Incorrect. They shout "POLICE, SEARCH WARRANT" when entering and, presumably, that's enough to keep the homeowner from shooting them. You'd get fucked in court trying to say you mistook them for home invaders.

>lever guns and revolvers come back in style for their ability to except lead hard cast well
No downsides here (as long as you make your own and not buy bubbas ultra dragon load)

THAnks. I thought I was because your moms gay

Yeah, see, when the cops have a warrant (which they will have) it doens't really count as a home invasion.

>what is a no knock raid

>Implying I'm not deaf.

I have no reason to fuck with Mormons, since they generally don't really fuck with me. I like it that way.
They can continue being upstanding members of society while I enjoy my ice cold Coca Cola in peace.

Ammunition is covered under arms, have a nice day.

Attached: 5c9e3ccee7937cea76cc7c07d95a35ad.jpg (740x545, 59K)

I will share my response among the denizens of this board, for I know that we all have the true answer in our hearts.

SHALL

BE