For me it's the HK53

Attached: 348558569.jpg (694x357, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVAsawhzFV8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0rujr1p2jY
tscmachine.com/HK53.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't mind an SBR either

Attached: collapse.jpg (1728x1296, 1.02M)

This thing is a meme but I actually really unironically like it

Attached: confused boner.jpg (1630x1188, 664K)

>tfw PTR doesnt make one
>tfw all the new vectors are shit
>tfw MKE shit cost almost as much as a HK93 and you cant use surplus parts

Fuck me

Can PTR just fucking make them already ffs.

To be fair i think they're in financial recovery from their acquisition of that MP5 tooling

For me, it's this retarded thing.

Attached: flashbang.jpg (800x533, 109K)

Everyone else is making an MP5 of some kind. With the amount of support G3 esque rifles are now getting in the US, such as the PTR, the various CETME parts guns (including the C308) and lots of other manufacturers at some point making some sort of roller delayed rifle, PTR should make a mid range 5.56 rifle that is better than the old century 93s but not as fucking much as an MKE rifle.

Attached: HK-USP-Expert-1.jpg (1194x794, 223K)

Which was honestly a poor move. Nobody wants their MP5 clone.

In a similar vein as this, I want a MK23 even though I know it's not all that great solely because of all my jerking off to MGS.

I honestly want a 9/40 USP expert just because a long slide USP with the match weight looks cyberpunk as fuck.

is it possible to mount a flashlight using the bayonet lug?

Czech'd

Possibly, though I've never tried it. I imagine anything that has or acts like the latch mechanism as a G3 bayonet. Which I don't like how exposed it is. The spring likes to work itself out with anything more than gentle handling.

Attached: SAM_0006.jpg (1728x2304, 1.62M)

Patience is a virtue, user.
Patience.

No shame in that man. It is very cool

Attached: 1511499210338.jpg (4032x2268, 1.99M)

Exactly how much of a bitch was it to find the LAM and suppressor?

>G3 nice my dude
How do you feel about the PTR 91 (from what I know it's almost the same as the G3 except for having a polygonal rifle), I'm thinking about buying a GI model off my friend, he'll sell it for around $700, should I?

Lol, I'm surprised someone actually saved that photo.

Not real unfortunately, It's a Japanese airshit replica I've had for a long time.
It comes in a plastic case with a mock suppressor and the chintzy "LAM unit."
It's pretty much entirely made of plastic with the LAM unit just using a crappy LED bulb and a red LED for the "laser" part of it when it lights up.
Real prototype LAM units are non-existent on the civilian market and are pretty much locked up in HK's vaults or in a museum.
The Wilcox LAM is the closest thing to it, and even those are pretty fucking hard to find.

>ywn get to hold such a marvel of german engineering
why even live?
youtube.com/watch?v=QVAsawhzFV8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0rujr1p2jY

Attached: IMG_0780[1].jpg (1954x1104, 417K)

Okay HOT

Barring any major damage, do it. Check for the usual roller delayed goblins and buy it.

I've been saying this before and I'll say it again: Build a PTR-32 in 5.56.

does anyone else sell HK93 receivers?
I'd buy one and a parts kit, desu, instead of waiting.

nevermind, century still has some C93 leftovers at dealers, and HKParts has some, too. Expensive for what looks like shit quality.
I should have just bought a damn CETME-L when they were cheap. FUCK

tscmachine.com/HK53.html
give 'em a call Strelok.
You know you want too...

Attached: HK53_main[1].jpg (980x500, 65K)

Vollmer is love, Vollmer is life.

Why put 5.56 in a 91 .308 receiver? It's as dumb as putting 7.62x39 in one and calling it an HK32 when the 32 is basically 7.62x39 in a 33 based receiver
HKPro sells flats. Which is unfortunate, C93s is a roll of the dice and elbow grease to make it work

that whole site is a goldmine
thanks user!

does anyone actually buy C308s anymore? for the extra $200 bucks to get a PTR you get a far, far better rifle.

no, thank you for all the years of glorious shitposts, laughs, and good times.
Happy hunting.

sure, probably people who don't have the extra $200 or don't know any better.