WHY just WHY do so many fucking faggots. Try to sell WW2 or Milsurp guns for fucking 500$??

WHY just WHY do so many fucking faggots. Try to sell WW2 or Milsurp guns for fucking 500$??

Are you fucking kidding me? This better be some cucks shit of an exuse to keep is weapon "honey im trying to sell the rifle but nobody is buying"

Because if not. Your a fucking cuck and a retard for thinking your

> muh krupp steel german 98k wort 500 $ shoots so fucking good ya can kill a russian with a single shot from the middle of kentucky.

or

>selling mu shhitty sporterized enfield for 400$

There are millions of these guns. YOU FUCKING LOSER BOOMERS i can buy any other modern rifle with an optic for that price that will not only shoot better, but is far more ligtweight.

Special place in hell for you gun hording boomer fuckks when your SOYBOY son or trans / whore daughter sells all these guns to be melted down cause you were to fucking stupid to sell em to actual GUN OWNERS who support the 2A.

Attached: dieyouoldfucks.jpg (500x520, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Volunteer_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew lad! Raise some hell!

Attached: 1516849439641.jpg (480x640, 24K)

Classic guns in original condition are by their very nature getting less common over time. Either they enter collections and aren't re-sold or are gradually destroyed by time/use/active destruction. Meanwhile WW2 is a particularly memorable event in human history with a lot of interest and a large market of people collecting relics from it. As those relics (guns included) gradually become more scarce and interest remains the same or grows, the prices go up. Don't like it? Too bad.

>muh boomers
Boomers didn't fight WW2.
Boomers didn't end segregation.
Boomers didn't make 'discrimination' illegal.
Boomers didn't push sexual liberation.
Boomers didn't push psychedelic drugs and invent an entire new religion around them to destroy white self-identity.

By the time the Boomers were of voting age, Marxist subversion had already been underway for half a century, and institutions were almost completely controlled by liberals.

And yet Boomers are the absolute fucking cancer of the gun crowd. Muh .45, Muh American Desert Utah Jew, Muh Durr rifel, Muh gun safe filled with 8 Nazi Lugers from WW1, muh personal hoard of like 32 safequeen 1911's, muh hacksaw the Colt Sp- baby killer for muh social points, muh fuck your inheritance which would have been a lifeline in this deteriorating country.
Boomer defending, never do that

No they aren't.

They did most of those, aside from the first.

And what about all the other generations in between?
Why is it just the boomers that are in retirement homes making you so upset?

>WW2 or Milsurp guns for fucking 500$??
Dude thats like $5

Attached: 1516840260578.jpg (1500x966, 245K)

>protect their rights
>by bombing civilians on the other side of the planet
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Attached: 1515708644.jpg (800x684, 88K)

Attached: purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013_517962b78ea3c_w1500.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

It's my right to sell my rights. Don't tread on me

They literally did all of that aside from fight in WWII. Do you know what a Boomer is? Keep in mind that their kids, generation X, are entering their mid-40s now. Millenials, contrary to popular belief, are starting to lean more towards 30 than 20 at the oldest limit.

Boomers are the generation that fought Vietnam and did all the dumb shit in the 60s and 70s.

>There are millions of these guns.

So just buy one of the good, cheap ones that are up for sale then and let the guy who's asking well above market price sit there with his shit unsold. Or could it be that your idea of what these guns should cost has nothing to do with what they actually go for, and is instead just being an entitled little brat throwing a temper tantrum when he can't afford all the toys he want?

They probably cost that much because supply has dried up and people are willing to buy it. Sure, they were cheap, however, there are those boomer collectors who got their way early in the game who have several or dozens of the same rifle. The price of surps will never go down, unless maybe a large cache of some ends up on the primary market.

>There are millions of these guns
Were. There WERE millions of them. Not so anymore, especially not on the primary market.

See there is this obscure thing in economics called Supply and Demand. When "demand" for a item increases, but the "supply" of that item does not increase, the price for that item goes up.

I know its pretty crazy to think about, but it's true.

I mean getting attacked by another country is a pretty good reason to declare war

I dont get the hate OP. if there are so many guns at better prices elsewhere then buy one of those. What difference does it make to you what some guy wants to sell his stuff for?

Japs thought Americans would just roll over and divide the Pacific right down the middle, giving them what they wanted without putting up a fight. They didn't think we'd take it personally when they suckerpunched us, killing ships full of young, eager men. East vs West mentality.

>wahhhh, why do things cost money

Because that's what people will pay for it you cock hungry faggot.

Is it ok for me to sell my rasheed for 1200 ? Only 8000 made and 2000 imported. How about my unmolested vz52 for 800?

Judging by how poor your grammar and spelling is, I'm fairly sure they realized you have a mental handicap and are trying to take advantage of you.

>place oil embargo on japan (literally an act of war)
>expect japs to not retaliate
>when informed of jap fleet steaming to naval base (not even a state yet), send carriers to sea
>muh sneak attack destroys a few mostly useless ships. Kills hundreds of military personnel
>wow I guess we’re at war now
Buy war bonds goyim

Attached: 26C39822-2CEB-4D2B-91E1-8A671376A6BC.gif (247x197, 328K)

Sure, if we ignore the fact that America was already sending 'volunteers' to fight a war that hadn't been declared yet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Volunteer_Group

>Japan invades Manchuria, violating treaties with US
>US refuses to sell oil to Jap war machine
>waaaaah muh act of war!

It's not even an embargo we just stopped selling to them.

Dude, youngest gen x are late 30s and oldest millenials are mid-late 30s. I'm born like last year to be considered gen x.

shut up

My my Lad, you really sound upset you ca't afford any milsurp.

>Try to sell WW2 or Milsurp guns for fucking 500$
Lol, I would like to see your reactions to the fact that some WW2 guns are getting close to $1000

>WHY just WHY do so many fucking faggots. Try to sell WW2 or Milsurp guns for fucking 500$??
>Are you fucking kidding me? This better be some cucks shit of an exuse to keep is weapon "honey im trying to sell the rifle but nobody is buying"
surplus eventually runs out stupid

It's just supply and command op.

Attached: RIcky.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>value of the dollar continues to plummet
>wages don't keep up with inflation
>guns literally are not made like they used to
>surplus artificially low in price due to being literally surplus
people complain about mosins being $300 now, but go compare even a shitty mosin to a savage axis and look at the machining time

swiss k31's would literally cost like $3000 to make today by a modern company like remington or whoever

>surplus isn't made any more
>but theres a lot of it
>people buy it up
>surplus stops being available in surplus
>suddenly you can't get them for the same price
>OMG FUCKIN BOOMERRRRRRS