Look at this my dudes. Aussie Gubmint sellin' guns to their allies and shiet, now people are getting butt-hurt about it

Look at this my dudes. Aussie Gubmint sellin' guns to their allies and shiet, now people are getting butt-hurt about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhfqQzMVJxI

What think?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 11.02.09 am.png (1158x469, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.gov.au/casg/Multimedia/Australian_Military_Sales_Catalogue_2018-9-9148.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're selling off our old stock to foreign countries? what's the problem here?

>want's to change gunlaws in aus to allow more gun
yes please

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a lot of the world currently arming up a lot? makes sense to me to keep when we have

Aside from gun control she's mostly right in this video

>Lithgow F90
>old stock

F90 is just the export version of EF88. Made and sold by Thales privately. it's just advertised as 'Australian' military equipment. They likely paid off the politicians to let them put it in the catalogue.

>F90 is just the export version of EF8
didn't know that

“Muh (((human rights)))”

With jews, you lose.

>Dementia is second leading cause of death
Wow, Ausland has it good.

>mortar
"Rockets"
>literal LAV
"Tank"

>not wanting to give guns to based anti-communist Philippines
Cucks.

Is her problem that Oz wants to sell guns to our allies, or that Saudi Arabia is one of our allies?

How exactly does one die from dementia?

forget to breath

My problem with it (as a non Shitcunt) is that states sell military arms but restrict heavily arms sales to their civilian population. It's extremely hypocritical.

defence.gov.au/casg/Multimedia/Australian_Military_Sales_Catalogue_2018-9-9148.pdf

Here's the link for the catalog BTW.

>Having a problem selling guns to muslim countries like Saudi and Indonesia
Ummm excuse me? This motherfucking WHITE woman seriously needs to check her privelge and be more respectful of other cultures.

I'm downloading it. I'd eat that Aussie ass, too.

Same type of doublethink here in Soviet Leafistan, where we are about to remove parliamentary oversight on the RCMP (ATF on steroids) to reclassify weapons as they see fit. So of course scary baby killers are on the chopping block to become prohibited without any democratic body or public input.

Attached: faggot king.jpg (648x640, 87K)

I wonder how it feels to be so brainwashed by your own propaganda that you could fund and produce this video unironically.
SAD.

Vote pro-immigrant and die to refugee violence.

My problem with it as an American is that they sell to foreign governments with questionable interests but won't sell to me.

>as an American

That's really what I meant when I said I was not a Shitcunt. I assumed Ausfalians were posting in this thread so I was using their vernacular.

>selling off surplus aussie military shit
>loosening gun laws for the rest of you aussies...
Guy looks to be a based motherfucker, dare I say /ourguy/?

now where can I get in line to get a surplus M113?

Attached: 1308853348600.jpg (328x398, 42K)

>Dutcuck's aligning his junglenigger country with China.
>"based anti-communist Philippines"

Bullets are democratic intput

Maybe all these white south africans will bring progun culture back with them.

Like if the right wing finds a way to bring in tens of millions of saffers (the hundreds of thousands of actual ones and cloning like a hundred times the8r number in their afrikanner prodigy.

I always get so triggered when people call all armored vehicles tanks.

lost

>voting from the rooftops
godspeed leaf bros

I just wish we could wall in all the capitals and cities as large or larger than the capitals in every western nation.

Then the urbanites could have their precious gun laws, and mass immigration, without bothering the rest of us.

>he actually thinks that dutdut will align with china or us
>he doesnt know about philippine war tactics
he's just gonna stab china or the us in the back since its the good ol filipino strategy
90% of philippines heores died from being betrayed

Funnily enough, as an Australian that's my problem with it too.

shoot that communist cunt!

Attached: 1473670220050.jpg (880x513, 90K)

Mate, our own troops don't all have EF88's yet, and we're devoting manufacturing resources to export them as F90's? Fuck off "Old stock"
Alright fair enuf, still wish we got out EF88's already

Once I referred to an EF88 as an F90 at a recruiting center, had a officer chew my ear off for half an hour. Good times.

The ad is dumb and uninformative, they obviously just got stock photos off of google images. She called mortars rockets and an ASLAV a tank for fuckssake.

It's more likely the tens of thousands of SLR's, Brens, mortar rounds, old 5.56 and 7.62 and Landrovers we have sitting around from the Cold War.

>F88's a Steyr AUG A1, or Austeyr
Now I'm imagining AUGA1 with a brown tan and an Aussie accent

Attached: hpmNA.jpg (960x387, 52K)