SHTF Load Out

Help me become a future Kommando. I want to prepare for shtf and get what I need before any weapon bans.

If I have say 1,500 for an AR or other battle rifle.

Another 1000 not including glass for a long range rifle for game of the two legged or four legged variety.

And 1000 for miscleanius

How should I build my load out?

Attached: AK-47-Kool-Aid.jpg (360x255, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

originalsoegear.com/collections/belts-slings-1/products/bungee-single-point-sling
amazon.com/gp/product/B00B8Q31UQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B007GDR0I4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
tacticalresponse.com/collections/training/products/fighting-rifle
ar500armor.com/plate-carriers/plate-carrier-packages-w-armor/banshee-sale-basic-loadout.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B00P40SAJY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B0034K4JFU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DD3AIZW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_80?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A15VQF7D9IRGFC
sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/308-win-762x51-ammo
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-BFH-16-Mid-Length-ENHANCED-Light-Weight-Upp-p/bcm-urg-mid-16-bfh-elw-mcmr-13.htm
aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-complete-lower-receiver-standard.html
larue.com/products/aimpoint-pro-patrol-rifle-optic-w-mount/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also teach me how to spell. hate my self.

>How should I build my load out?
With the realization that you will probably die within the first week.

That makes the larp a lot less fun.

Psa AR.
Savage bolt action in caliber of choice.

caliber recommendations? Im a bit of a noob only have a 22 so far.

Don't listen to plebs OP, you want to make sure you look cool when they pry your guns from your cold dead hands.

Arsenal AK/Vepr + $400 optic for a fighting rifle.

Well shit nigger, if that's the case then is def right about the PSA AR. The Carbines are decently made, but more imprtantly extremely reliable.
.22LR small game, .223/5.56 for urban youth game, and something .30 caliber like .308 winchester for durrr/large game

308 for bolt gun if you do not reload.
223 ar. PSA,SW,Ruger whatever. should be around or under 500.

Ill probably start reloading in about a year and a half but not for a while.

Basic Bitch Blem PSA M4 : $320
Lower : $40
Rear BUIS : $35
Rest into sling, mags, ammo and maybe a WML.
Aimpoint PRO if you MUST have optics
Long Range Rifle:
T/C Compass in 308 : $200 after MIR
EGW 20MOA Base : $40
Burris Signature XTR rings : $100
$660 left over into Misc budget below
Misc:
Lee Classic Turret press $230
223 and 308 Ultimate Die sets: $120
Trimmer studs : $12
16lbs Ram TAC : $360
1500 LR and 2k SR primers: $100
2k .223 bullets : $160
1500 308 bullets : $270
Anything left over into a good used Olympic bench, bar and weights on Craigslist

bump do I can respond.

You will need a rifle. You've said AR so, so be it.
1,000 on say, a Stag arms or a Spikes if you can find one for $1,000.
A fighting rifle will need three things, a sling, a light, and an optic.
SOE sibgle point bungee
>originalsoegear.com/collections/belts-slings-1/products/bungee-single-point-sling
Streamlight TLR 1
>amazon.com/gp/product/B00B8Q31UQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Aimpoint PRO (might have to buy used to fit budget)
>amazon.com/gp/product/B007GDR0I4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You should NEVER have two long guns. It is a perk in cowadoody, nothing more. And most hunting is done within 200 yards, which can be done easily with a red dot and some training.
So instead, you're going to learn to fight with your rifle.
>tacticalresponse.com/collections/training/products/fighting-rifle
(pick the correct date you are available for)
And then use the other $500 for ammo for class.

And with that you will need armor/a rig, IFAK, sidearm.
If you want armor and you're on a budget, you can't beat AR500. the steel is heavy as fuck compared to other types and brands, but it'll save you.
>ar500armor.com/plate-carriers/plate-carrier-packages-w-armor/banshee-sale-basic-loadout.html
We'll say $400 with shipping/handling

Because we went cheap on the plate carrier, we're gunna go for a belt. on this belt you're gunna have a triple mag pouch and hydration.
>amazon.com/gp/product/B00P40SAJY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
(if you look around you might be able to find these for $20)
On that belt you're going to have an EMT pouch
>amazon.com/gp/product/B0034K4JFU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
With and IFAK
>amazon.com/gp/product/B01DD3AIZW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_80?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A15VQF7D9IRGFC

And that leaves you at least $450 for a good semi auto pistol.

Go fucking crazy kid, you're a boner fired oper8r.

Attached: 18556083_816483325174220_365661893598043457_n.jpg (480x477, 29K)

Those prices are from 2005 faggot

PSA Ar-15
500 rounds of m193
Glock 19
500 rounds of 9mm
Backpack with 3 days worth of food, google “homemade mre”
Also the rest of the bag is loaded up with water, toilet paper, med kit, and tape.
Also a breaker bar and sillcock key since i live in the city

Reminder that a firearm is only like 15% of your SHTF loadout. It's important to have items that will help you survive as long as possible. I'm not listing everything, but here are some basics:
>A good rucksack
>sleeping bag
>sleeping mat
>A tarp
>rain gear (poncho/cape)
>extra set of clothes kept in a waterproof bag
>GOOD BOOTS, something waterproof with good tread that is well made. I recommend Belleville, even though they're kinda pricey.
>multiple fire starters - flint&steel, lighter, matches, camp stove fuel, cotton or toilet paper for tinder
>canteen
>water purification tablets
>medical supplies - gauze, ace bandages, clotting agents, nitrile gloves, scalpel, et cetera.
>mess kit
>field stove
>hatchet
>knife (something like a puukko, not some mall ninja shit)
>sewing kit
>fishing line and hook
These are all good things to have, even if you just want to go innawoods for fun

That is more money than you will ever need for a gun. Build an AR-10 in either .308 or creedmoor, depending on how much you wanna balance performance and ammo availability.

>AR or other battle rifle.

Other battle rifle, get a nice PTR-91, which is 1200 new, or another .308 battle rifle (because shooting twice is for dumbasses who can't aim) and put some optics on it, that should be fairly good for hunting as well out to 5-600 meters.

>And 1000 for miscellaneous

If we're dedicating just the 1,000, get some nice camping gear, a tent, sleeping bag, cooking supplies and a nice camp stove. (useful in case a fire would be too obvious). Invest in a GOOD first aid kit, and get some Israeli bandages.

If you also put in the 1000 you saved on a second rifle:

Go to some classes or take the time to learn on your own: basic bush craft, range practice, maintenance of equipment. Hell, there's an emergency medicine course in Colorado that goes over a lot of combat related shit in a couple of days (it's a couple of hundred bucks, but I'm a medifag so work paid for it.) Really, having the gear is maybe half the battle, it doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to use it.

$1,500 AR/BR + $1,000 LRR + $1,000 ETC?
Change up your frame-up.

>$1,000 PTR 91
>$0 Long Range Rifle -- the PTR 91 fills this role
>$1,500 One thousand rounds of 7.62x51mm NATO ammunition
>$1,000 magazines, more ammunition, more magazines, a scope for your PTR 91, more magazines, a bayonet for your PTR 91, a small hatchet and a lightweight sidearm

You are now fully equipped for any SHTF scenario.

shtf will never happen

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT HERE

[[citation needed]]

LWRC DI rifle with an Aimpoint PRO
Weatherby Vanguard in 300 Win Mag (300 Wby Mag if you reload)
Uberti Cattlemen in 45 Colt
ALICE gear and a leather gunbelt

Where the fuck do you buy 308 faggot? The cheapest iv found has been 500 rounds for three hundred and some change

> $1500 for AR
> $1000 for game rifle
> $1000 misc.
Combine AR and game budget on a battle rifle in that case. Perhaps a PTR-91 with optic rail. They cost like $1000 and for another ~$300 or so you'll have some glass on it.

Acquire a pistol as a backup weapon. Whatever double stacked 9mm floats your fancy. Glock 19, Ruger Security 9, Canik TP9, Beretta 92 S, etc.

Acquire a fuckload of 7.62x51mm and 9mm HP.

Assuming your budget doesn't include ammo, get a few Century C308s since they share ammo and magazines with your PTR. They function as loaners to people you trust and either parts guns to keep your PTR running or replacements if it gets wrecked or lost.
You can also buy a fuckton of Mossberg Maverick 88s and budget ARs as loaners.
This is why you need loaner guns. You aren't going to last long by yourself. Form or contribute to a competent group and that can rapidly change.
This too. The little stuff counts for a lot. Get a bunch of Baofeng UV-5Rs and a programming cable. Learn how to make them work. It's not a secure channel nor us it the most robust system but it is cheap and comms go a long way to making an armed group a viable fighting force. It will at least help keep you from shooting each other.

SGammo
They have surplus Malaysian M80 ball for as low as 40 cpr. I shoot it out if my M1A so it's no trouble for a roller locked brass chewer.
sgammo.com/catalog/rifle-ammo-sale/308-win-762x51-ammo

I could blow you right now you candy ass

Attached: 7B8924E6-539D-484D-8025-F7597E149045.jpg (739x819, 128K)

I've ordered from them for years. Shame California had to virtually ban all internet ammo sales though. At least I got a fat order in before January 1st.

They're a solid company. Would recommend to anyone for all of their ammo needs.

Awesome, living in mapleland so I'm not sure if I can import that. Never ordered from msia before or overseas for that matter

>AR

BCM 16" MCMR complete upper - $875
bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-BFH-16-Mid-Length-ENHANCED-Light-Weight-Upp-p/bcm-urg-mid-16-bfh-elw-mcmr-13.htm

Aero Precision complete lower - $205
aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-complete-lower-receiver-standard.html

Aimpoint PRO - $440
larue.com/products/aimpoint-pro-patrol-rifle-optic-w-mount/

Add some Magpul MBUS pro backup irons, a grip and stock that you like if you feel like upgrading them, and a sling. A bit over $1500 but whatever.

>Long range rifle
Tikka T3x Stainless Lite in .308 - $750
Obviously calibers with better ballistics exist, but primary concern in SHTF is ammo availability. The $250 saved here can go to your AR or better glass.

>Miscellaneous
Glock 19 - $550
Chest rig - $150ish
I'm not going to spend my time listing tents and sleeping bags etc, or getting into survival gear and supplies but spend the rest on that, as well as magazines for the AR and Glock, ammo, and training.

I don't think they sell outside the US. Don't despair however. As a leaf you have access to a bunch of imported guns and ammo that we burgers banished from our shores years ago (to serve the protectionist interests of domestic manufacturers and appease gungrabbers in one compromise that thoroughly screwed the average gun enthusiast).

Specifically Norinco of China and a bunch of Russian milsurp. Y'all mapleniggers get all this cheap stuff we haven't seen since the 1980s. $600 CAD M14s, $200 CAD 9mms, steelcore 7.62x25, x54R and x39mm ball for nearly .22lr prices. I wouldn't trade our laws for yours, but you still have some blessings.

Marstar is the big go-to internet store for Canadians as far as I know. Check em out.

>It's impossible for there to be a coronal mass ejection, major hurricane, drought, snow storm, mass rioting, terrorist attack, dropping of nuclear bombs, invasion by a foreign nation, civil war, civil unrest, grid collapse, economic collapse, etc
>except for the times all these things have already happened or are currently happening

Attached: 1474244318995.jpg (627x477, 53K)