>C&Rsenal
>Forgotten Weapons
>Dalek14mc MK2
>Mugi Chan
>Steve1989MREinfo

Honorable mentions
>oxide

Dishonorable mentions
>demolition ranch (I can't stand his newer videos).

Attached: 1521260058518.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

>RifleChair
>Canadian Prepper

Those and Weaponsandstuff93 for gas masks

I can't do this thread again. All those channels besides Steve are probably getting deleted as we speak.

JoergSprave

thuleanperspective

Nobody going to at least mention Ahoy's firearm videos? He may not be a full on Jow Forums channel but he makes great vids about firearms when he does.

Is Varg a Nazi?

oh shit if i did i would have put him in honorable mentions.

>Nutnfancy
FITE ME!

Ill help you guys out an throw yall a bone with a hot lead on a comfy but small channel.

>brobee223
>canuck
>soothing voice and mannerisms
>some ammo test videos, family videos, and at distance BG tests, almost all are with shotguns
>the real fucking selling point though are his 3-4 20 minute long super comfy hunting/ammo test videos
>well filmed in the beautiful canadian north, hunts deer with various shotgun loads and firearms at moderate distances and ca tches everything on camera
>detailed and well shot necropsies show the performance of various shot types on actual large mammals
>occasional homey seen or recipe thrown in, utmost respect for animals, and a fairly knowledgeable individual
If you wonder a lot about the relative efficacy of #4 vs 00, plated vs unplated buck shot, or just want to kill 20 minutes it's a good choice

cokeman2423

I like garandthumb channel make my larp gear more autistic.

lets find out!

Youtube got shot up today. Sorry lads, this might be the nail in the coffin. Makes the past couple weeks of 'What happens to my channel now?' videos even more painful

i don't know maybe it will change their minds i think the whole anti gun post is the reason they got shot up

anti gun rules

Hell if thats the case you can absolutely guarantee anti-gun media will skyrocket

I hope not

waffenschmiedin x Its a german woman with a machine shop , making firearms from scratch . Too bad she doesn't post very offten.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Duelist1954
iraqveteran8888 (RIP Barry)
Britishmuzzleloaders
Gunwebsites
AvE
Aquachigger
logcabinlooms
Dukefrazerproductions

forgotten weapons.
Ak operators union
The Yankee Marshall