Door breacher confiscating guns

>ywn operate this hard

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP COMRADE!

Attached: 1522820762655.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

why not just shoot the cunt with the huge light?

Where the fuck is this?

Attached: 1362608386508.jpg (960x711, 38K)

this is fake from some comedy skit.

OP is a faggot

It's one of Steven Crowder's parodies.

>she keeps trying to push the round straight down into the mag even though half of it is not lined up.

search "Feminist Cops"

Why did she come to the scene with an empty magazine? Did she just get done shooting someone? Or could she not bother to prepare?

I think it's a really bad sign when it's hard to tell if this is a parody of there's really some cops that are this unprepared and shit
I even believed that some cop bought herself a combat apron and was issued a fucking plastic bag of ammunition. Because that's how horrifically terrible US police are.

Attached: 1361513498286.gif (400x183, 1020K)

I refuse to believe
>my first time trying to load a mag was bad, but not this bad

>combat apron
I thought that rig looked off

Why was her weapon not already loaded.

Well now I feel foolish.

>Because that's how horrifically terrible US police are.
you're right about that, but wrong about the bag of ammo

cops have more gear than they will ever need

I think the part that gets me the most is that she's loading it like you would a pistol mag.

That's what I noticed, it was driving me nuts.

What the difference?
I only have bolt action rifles and variety of different pistols.

Reality is stranger than fiction. I mean, there was a real case where three Swedish female cops fail to take down one male migrant. Some rando civilian had to tackle the migrant down, and the cops STILL let him get away.

It's the male armorer's job to load the mags.

You're rationalizing the fact you can't discern fact from fiction. It also explains why you believe in God and voted for Drumpf.

Combat aprons are a real thing that is/was used by legit police though.

Attached: 1522280053926.png (530x664, 650K)

You can load ar magazines by just pressing the cartridge straight down in between the feed lips, while with pistols you have to push down and then back each time.

>canadianhomedefense.webm

excuse me for being a dumb shit but can't you push straight down on anything that doesn't narrow to a single stack?

Its because the follower is actually perpendicular to the front and back of the magazine. This means the feed lips can be farther apart, because they don't have to hold a cartridge in place against an angled surface.