Left handed DA/SA handguns

Trying to get a left handed DA/SA handgun would like suggestions to what guns would apply. Or am I fucked.

Attached: FB_IMG_1522634882071.jpg (350x467, 21K)

>left handed

And they say Ian hates Jow Forums...

Attached: 1516822003181.png (362x314, 55K)

Beretta 92. Magazine release can be swapped.
Ruger P89. Ambi release and safety.
H&K USP. Ambi release, safety and decocker can be switched to other side with a drop-in module.

>left handed
might as well end it now.
you're an abomination born into a right handed world.

Theres stuff out there. What exactly did you have in mind? I'd definitely look into a Sig; from a little research into left handed pistols, that name seems to come up quite a bit.

usp

Southpaw here. Most modern handguns will be "lefty-friendly" but not true ambi.
Some guns that are true ambi off the top of my head:
>P320
>FNS/FNX series
>Gen5 Glock
>Vp9
Yeah only one of these are SA/DA but if you're a lefty you'll have to learn to make sacrifices in a right-handed world unfortunately. I've been using right handed scissors for years and them shits give me PTSD

Attached: 1493930457220.jpg (700x700, 78K)

CZ Shadow 2.
Do it faggot, you´ll thank me.

Left handed here.

You can use damn near any gun. Many DA/SA and DAO don’t even have safeties, of those that do most are ambi. You can hit the mag release with the flat part of your left hand pointer finger easy. Rack and tear to put the slide forward. Easy peasy.

I’ve shot near every type of gun out there and you can do it all as a lefty without modifications (there are some for stuff like ARs which are nice to have, but by no means needed) or special snowflake lefty guns.

CZ85 is a fully ambi version of the CZ75

Attached: CZ85.jpg (650x470, 45K)

This pistol. The Px4 is mostly ambi but the safety/decock on the slide is a massive pain in the ass for a lefty. The HK P30 and the P229 are supposed to be easy to use. My experience with the 229 wasn't great but I have skeleton fingers so hitting the decocker required shifting my grip. Honestly I've just started shooting right handed on those pistols and I'm getting comfortable with it.

Just hold a Kalash

Attached: A15250CE-23D1-44F2-99DD-C24926BFB990.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

HK P30

Just stop being wrong handed...

From personal experience .380 ACP makes for a good trap/twink boipussy simulacrum

What is that pic supposed to mean?
>be user
>Jow Forumsommando
>fire .380 into gel
>"w- what would happen if I stuck my dick in it"
>drooling
>"it feels just like a man's asshole!"
>tfw you just fucked a bullet hole
>tfw you become a serial killer years down the line and your calling card is to bust a nut in the gunshot wound of their victim

It's not DA/SA, but the M&P series of handguns have an ambidextrous slide release and no safety at all, so that's pretty cool. I believe you can also switch the magazine release to either side as well.

Friendly reminder to use FMJ for ballistics gel onahole, to keep a tight hole and so you don't cut your dick on jacket fragments!

Attached: 1505239672149.gif (300x169, 1.62M)

Lefty here. Beretta 92, Beretta Px4, Baby Desert Eagle III, I’ve gothe those three DA/SAs and they are all mostly ambi, and I like all thee quite a bit.

Attached: 4B562A1D-7F2C-41FC-86B4-A1642633B5D8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

This is the kind of advice I come to Jow Forums for.

Whatever you want it to

Point is, any gun can be used with the LH if you’re not retarded.

Attached: 5EA35E26-5D4E-48AC-A7E2-D27F84FAE781.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

You can drive a car with your feet too. It really helps to use something with its intended ergonomics. The same people that swear you can't have thumb safeties because you lose motor control instantly in a fight are the same dickheads that say left-handed people should just deal with right-handed controls.

>Tactical corset
Muh dick