Why are Italians so good at making guns Jow Forums? Especially considered that they're kinda shit at making war

Why are Italians so good at making guns Jow Forums? Especially considered that they're kinda shit at making war

Attached: tumblr_oz0zqkGdyh1vpejtho1_1280.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuovajager.it/scheda.asp?id=2010427185557
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4
earmi.it/varie/recepimento.html
paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/THA18740504.2.13
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfo1QUGfWZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're the inventors of fascism.

Modern manufactured Italian goods are all pretty good anymore.

My wife does horse jumping and a lot of her gear is Italian and is really nice shit, like titanium stirrups and stuff.

Their full custom guns give English and German best a run for their money.

Italians may be a bunch of borderline niggers 90% of the time, but holy hell if they aren't engineers to rival the Japanese when they actually give a shit.

>Why are Italians so good at making guns Jow Forums?
they aren't, but some designs are good
>beretta 92
>MAB 38
>Mateba Unica 6

This. They’re good at making what interests them.

I kinda want to get an italian NJ AR-15 for this reason, just to compare how good it is to murrican ones.

When they can actually be bothered to do anything they have really good craftsmanship for most of their products.

Mama-mia. That's a spicy meatball

Which is why they are fantastic and engineering guns, high performance engines, racecars, motorcycles, yachts, racing bicycles, anything with sexy composite construction, submarines and swimmer delivery vehicles, etc, and when they actually give a shit about something their engineering is utterly second to none, leaving even the Japs and the krauts in the dust.

Meanwhile, their baseline society is Brazil-tier dysfunctional because most of the time they couldn't be bothered to do any better.

>check NJ website
>notice this nuovajager.it/scheda.asp?id=2010427185557
>MP44 replica in 8 Kurz, 2500€
>says parts are interchangeable with the original

Holy shit. I am not an expert on the Stg 44, can someone tell from the small pics how accurate it is to the original?

BCM Europe? Dallera Armi Custom? Italians make some mean looking ar-15s

Nuova Jager. See for site.

The southern Italians are niggers. Northern Italians have the highest average IQ In all of europe.

It’s really odd isn’t it? Same goes for their industrial design firms. 1st rate aesthetics, ergonomics, engineering, and production methods... in the sleepy valleys of northern Italy where their facility is across the street from a cottage with an old lady shoeing lose chickens off her property.

If I'm not mistaken they are the main supplier of rifles to italian special forces.

There's no other country like it. I feel like it's a fascinating glimpse at post-civilization, where most people just don't give a fuck anymore and are too apathetic to do more than simply exist, chasing fleeting pleasures in the moment with no care for the long term, while a diligent minority keeps the innovation and the artistry of the Roman Empire, Da Vinci, Michaelangelo and Bernini alive every day that they go to work.

>Tfw northern Italian

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x473, 116K)

Watch the scene from True Romance where Christopher Walken gets taught a history lesson by Dennis Hopper for some lulz.

“Sicilians used to look like northern Italians with blue eyes before the moors invaded”

You cannot beat the bohmische waffenfabrik also known as česka zbrojovka.

Czech stuff is also very excellent. When I went to Czech Republic last year for vacation, I was amazed at how german everyone was in temperament, appearance, and behavior. Beer drinkers, the lot of em. They’d never admit it, sure, but Czechs seemed a lot to me like Slavic speaking Germans.

It’s like Czech manufactured goods combine the german love for precise and novel engineering tempered by Slavic practicality.

there is a reason germany grabbed a bunch of tanks from them back then, the czech tanks back then were quite the stuff.

Ditto. There's a reason why Germany annexed them 1st, and they pushed back so hard against the Warsaw pact weapons specifically because they were buttblasted that they weren't still part of Germany after the dust settledm

Hoe many horses can she jump over?

This

>My wife does horse jumping

Why do you allow this? That shit is unbelievably expensive just for weird horse girls to get some clit stimulation on the saddle. I fucked with a few of these hunter/jumper types and got dragged to a couple shows and holy shit, you can almost smell the level 9 craziness in the air.

In case you needed any proof that Italy makes the best scattergats of any country
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4

I `ate de north.

Attached: Furio_giunta.jpg (220x257, 16K)

Maybe they can fucking afford it, you poorfag

>be spicy meatball
>check NJ site to see the prices
>780 eurobux for East German AK 74
is it worth it?

She’s not crazy like many are (I believe you that many are, I’ve dated a couple). Horse chicks are definitely different. Most are red pilled, come from good families with money, and are very physically fit. Most are also crazy. Those that aren’t, I’ve found, are super secure with traditional gender roles and are very caring family-oriented women. I’d say about 1 in 6 or 7 are this way.

I make good money. I’m an FP&A manager for a major Oil and Gas company so the stall fees, vet bills, ferrier bills, supplements, turnout, etc, aren’t a big expense for me. Besides, she’s earned some purses from competitions that help cover the expenses. Her two horses are certainly wayyy cheaper than our two kids.

What do the red light green lights mean? Also wow those AR70s look nice

Yo they have a fucking AR10 and an SAR80.

basically green light means it's available, yellow is limited quantity and red is out of stock

>NJ photos of their supplies
>Piles of Israeli sniper contract M14s, racks of all sorts of rifles,
Fuck man what are Italian gun laws even like?

They’re not as bad as say France or UK but they’re not as open as Czech, Poland, or Slovenia.

Fuck that's a nice pile of guns.

Attached: Fresh AR70s.jpg (4000x3000, 2.37M)

They make really nasty mines too.

Those are basically new (200-300 rounds fired they say) surplis AR 70/90s. Fucking gold stuff.

God we really need parts kits for those. A friend of mine has a pre ban AR70. It’s a sweeet shooter.

not as bad as Ausfailia's but pretty shit nonetheless
>need permit
>carrying legal with right permit but it's may issue and filthy commoners can't even apply anyway
>mag restrictions
>ammo hoarding restrictions (though the only restricted reloading supply is the powder)
>limited to 6 "sporting guns" (including pistols and SBRs)
>also 3 "common guns" (including air rifles, scary-looking stuff, and even paintball markers)
>that and 8 "antique or rare guns", ffs they restrict even muzzleloaders
>at least you can get as many "hunting weapons" you want BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, as of 2015 everything scary-looking has been moved to the other two category, tough shit plebeian
oh well, at least crossbows are considered toys and the black market has decent prices (don't get excited AISI niggers, this info is not first-hand), so there's that

Those are much better than half of europe mate

thats how its always been, its nothing new.

they're still pretty bad since those slots can't be expanded and a collector's license doesn't allow you to shoot the funs listed as part of your collection
also no politician will realistically roll anything back while the EU will keep restricting shit, give us a few decades and we'll end up like Mexico

gib cool italian gun richman

Attached: 1449352481442.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

I used to work at a state fair and horse chicks are lunatic alcoholic sluts. They'll literally encircle you and start talking about your ass like you aren't there.

Actually, if you are italian check out what Forza Italia will propose in the near future: earmi.it/varie/recepimento.html
I have read it and while it has to enforce the EU stuff, it writes out a ton of retarded stuff and makes it better in general.

the cheesy music and absolute skill make the video great

paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/THA18740504.2.13

Underrated

>trusting Italian politicians
>ever
as much as I'd love to, it's not going to happen

They pioneered the modern bouncing betty concept, right?

Because Europe has gypsies.

They HAVE to approve a new law to enforce the EU regulations. The fact that a major party asked the biggest expert on italian gun laws to write it is a huge signal.
Sure, there's always the chance that it will be rejected or watered down, but the base is solid.

Hey I have a 6 Unica under my bed right now. Neat!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfo1QUGfWZE

>state fair

You’re talking about western pleasure riders and barrel racers. Literally the white trash of the equestrian world. I’m talking about eventing, cross country, jumping, puissance.

Italian shooter, reloader and gloriously dark haired Manley too.

You forgot to say that we also have some of the best supplies for shotgun domestic hand loading.

pic related my slugger

Attached: IMG_20170109_052516.jpg (1807x4128, 1.17M)

*manlet
Fucking phone thinking that knows best

yeah, I'm reading it right now
so far:
>digital registry
>lmao why do you need more than 10 rounds for your rifles, nevermind the fact that you've been doing just fine with the other completely arbitrary upper limit of 29
>of course, none of this applies to us politicians : ^)
>paintball is reclassified as toy but full giggle is still banned because reasons
>the Kolibri is no longer classified as a gun and therefore is available without any license (ammo included)
ok, this was funny
>.223 is now on the "even more limited supply of ammo" list
>fudd guns now limited to 30
>STILL no scary-looking stuff for hunting
you call that a compromise, I call it getting fucked over for feelgood bullshit

>italy
>good guns

Eh?

What about Lega (formerly Lega Nord). I’m American but I’m always interested in foreign politics. They seem pretty anti-EU at first glance and have a decent following.

Are they legitimate or a party that makes people waste their votes?

What are their views on personal firearm ownership?

They were cooler when they hated the South. Now they're just your average populist-right wing party.

They are strongly for self-defence though. I think they pulled together some money when an old guy shot a burglar some months ago

They are full "self defence is always justified" and shit like that but other than that you'll never know. I don't trust their word much. We can only wait and see if they propose something.
Since they are in coalition with Forza Italia, they would probably support the proposed law from the previous posts.

>regulating automatic toys

cant make this shit up

Attached: 1402619734038.jpg (1500x1000, 835K)

>What about Lega
they make a lot of noise but I doubt they'll manage to pass anything important
>they seem pretty anti-EU
they are, but this is not a discussion for this board
>what are their views ob firearm ownership?
they (supposedly) want to remove self-defense off the crimes list, other than that they haven't said anything about guns
again, you don't trust Italian politicians

This may seem like an odd question, but I’ve been in search of an Italian part for my ARX100 for a few months.

The civilian arx100 comes with a standard a2 birdcage flash hider.

The Military fash hider (spegnifiamma, is that right?) for the arx160 seems to be made by a sub contractor called Mecnova. See pic related. I emailed them in both English and Italiano asking if I could purchase a production over-run or factory second, and got no response.

Is there a place or website that sells OEM firearm parts in Italy that I could buy the fash hider from?

Attached: EC08D130-51AD-4DFC-ADC1-567AC1C9E066.jpg (434x290, 23K)

>Not good at making war
>Roman empire

Set me up with a sane, loaded horse chick senpai, I'm a doctor

Attached: 1522107398004.jpg (780x440, 62K)

ARX-160

Pic related is what you want or not? Not understanding, not a fan of the ARX

>lying on the internet

Attached: 1517875344217.jpg (600x600, 288K)

Yea. It is what I want. The part on the left in the picture is the flash hider found on the military ARX series, manufactured by Mecnova as it appears on their website.

I can’t find that part anywhere in the US. Beretta doesn’t sell it separately.

Italians certainly are a strange lot
I met a couple guys on Omegle and they showed me their huge collection of guns, but then they said that breakfast cereal is regulated in Italy, and asked me to smuggle them a box of Lucky Charms

Fair enough. It just seems like an incredibly boring way to spend a saturday if you have to spectate while Wifey does her thing. Like going to a kids track meet. Just kill me now.

Eh, she comes to watch me play speed racer with my Mk.III Supra at auto-x and track days (1JZ, haven’t done the 2JZ swap and not sure I ever will).. It’s the least I can do.

eh, I would rather take an AR70 or a BM59

Stop reddit spacing

>Likes guns and the MK3 Supra

Adopt me and buy me an FC please

>Mk3 supra for autocross

Why not go with an FC Rx7 with a swap or just the rotary? FCs are lighter and have more aftermarket iirc and I think handle better

>Stop reddit spacing
Structuring your wants and desires is Reddit spacing?
Quit being a faggot.

The Supra is really more of a street rod that can do track days (Texas Motorsport ranch south of Ft. Worth). I do auto-x mainly because it really helps my skills more than anything else even though I never place well.

Makes sense. You really should get an FC if you want a platform that can go further.

Attached: 1517830951079.jpg (1400x1041, 223K)

I don't really care of you believe me, just think it's a cool gun I actually own. This is an old pic too.

Attached: IMG_20160221_115731.jpg (2368x3200, 1.37M)

They're into aesthetics, loud and fast aesthetics.

Attached: Macchi-Castoldi-MC72-6s.jpg (1267x774, 61K)

>limits on the number of guns you can own.
I will never understand this. You can only shoot one gun at a time. A man with 100 guns is no more dangerous than a man with 1 gun.

The Czechs were a loosely Germanic people under the Holy Roman Empire for centuries, until internal feuds caused a fallout between ethnic Germanics and Czechs that worsened their relationships with Lithuania (eventually Prussia) and Austria, as well as the smaller countries that would go on to become Germany proper.

>is it worth it?
I'd pay at least 30% more than that.

>They'll literally encircle you and start talking about your ass like you aren't there.

Sign me up, senpai

>t. horse

Forget the ARs look at the AKs.

Attached: akm3.jpg (640x139, 27K)

They actually had a good diver teams in WW2, the Decima Flottiglia MAS, which showed the Kampfschwimmer how to operate. And they had the best panerai watch and dive gear

It's comfy as fuck

How much does it cost to keep a horse?

it's perfectly reasonable if your intent is taking rights away

That's what happens when everyone in a country goes REEEEEEEEEE-a every time someone tries breaking traditions or doing things that are considered important half-assedly.

Stall fees where I am are ~$800 a month per horse. That includes mucking and bedding service (cleaning the shit off the floor and giving them fresh bedding every Wednesday and Saturday), hay (several flakes, depending on the horse, 3 times a day), water, and turnout in the paddock for 4 hours a day. again I live in a major metropolitan area, not out in the country. Additional turnout is extra. Grain and supplements are also expenses(one of our horses responds well to alfalfa and oil, the other to barley with orange superior, they both take smartpak supps). Ferrier bill ends up being about $120 a month per horse. All in I’d say it’s about $1200 a month per horse, including insurance.

Expensive little shits, but if you can afford it and it keeps your wife from going crazy and filing a divorce, it's not that bad. Good move.

*North Italian

North Italy is more like France or Germany

How is gun culture in Italy? Is there one beyond the act of sport shooting? Are people in Italy generally okay with gun ownership, is it heavily stigmatized like in much of the US?

Attached: 1437948096916.jpg (588x784, 191K)