SCENARIO

It is 3 AM. You are dead asleep. Suddenly, a brick exactly explodes through your window. You wake up and hear the sound of engines reving and after that, a voice. “YEEHAW. EVERY HOUSE IN THIS DAMN STREET HAS BEEN LOOTED AND SHOT UP. IF YOU’RE SMART YOU’L JUST WALK STRAIGHT OUT AND WE’LL END YOU NICE AND QUICK. THERE’S TEN OF US AND ONLY ONE OF YOU. DON’T EVEN THINK OF CALLING THE COPS. ALL ELECTRICITY AND POWER IS DEAD.”
You have five minutes before the house begins to slowly get raided. Can you prepare yourself, anons? What would you do? Be realistic and don’t involve silly guns that one normally wouldn’t be able to obtain.

Attached: FBEC7D41-3A4D-49F2-903E-CAF4D44C26EE.jpg (800x600, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sigsauer.com/press-releases/atf-clarifies-ruling-pistol-stabilizing-braces/
sigsauer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/atf-letter-march-21-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a brick exactly explodes through your window

5 minutes? Don the ACH and LBT6094 that's on the shelf next to my bed, ready my AR, and arm my wife. We have the high ground with good angles from the second floor, one door into the house and 100 yards cleared around the cabin in every direction.

Like hell I'm gonna fight a pack of cowboys with exploding bricks. I'd kms

Attached: wiseau1.jpg (550x308, 16K)

>It is 3 AM. You are dead asleep
I have kids, I never sleep.

Chamber the round in the AK, make sure the mag is full, get ready to shoot through the walls at the fuckers

Sorry it was a bad typo and I am phoneposting ;-;

Pretend like you just drank an entire bottle of whiskey and dozed off a bit.

>this anons
>he shouts “give me five minutes you crazy cowboys. Gotta clean my baby’s ass then we can fight
>poopy diaper gets thrown out of broken window followed by bullets

PFHAHAH

Grab AR and put on alice belt, take back exit to balcony and get on the roof.
From there, depends on if they are still in the vehicles or not.
I wonder, if I got the drop on them how effective a large container of tannerite would be. I usually keep 10lbs of it around.
>toss at vehicle
>shoot it
>???
>profit

I actually keep my twins in spiked suits of baby body armor. I then grab each one by the ankle, dual weild them as flails.

Lmao remember it is all dark too

So you're saying I should buy a 37mm """signaling device""" ?

I like this guy

>atocking barrier blind ar ammo was a good idea afterall.

>mfw I have solar and a cellphone so I dial 911 then go into my closet that has a ladder to the basement where my safe room is and wait for based goon squad to remove lesser goon squad while I cuddle with raifu

>Doesn't have NODs good to go next to his bed.

Attached: JovialAvians.jpg (575x379, 69K)

Police have zero obligation to respond.

I grew up around redneck dipshits, so I would do my best to reason with them. Usually you can buy these morons off with booze. If that doesn't work out I'll get out the PTR and start taking pot-shots out of the windows, for how brave they pretend to be rednecks don't like return fire and will probably run. If they don't run off I can't hope to take all ten, but I'm going to make at least one Bubba bleed for stealing my shit.

One word of advice: DO NOT DESTROY THE TRUCKS, when somebody loses the only reason they have to live they are unpredictable and very dangerous.

>hello? 911?
>I just shouldered an arm brace

They can't resist

"SAY AGAIN TURKEY, YOU WANT MY WHAT?"

>retrieve nugget from closet
>grab one stripper clip
>slam bolt like true le gentlemen
>take tactical advantage inside of hollowed out fake fridge near staircase for invasions like this
>wait until I hear most are headed up my long staircase
>shout CHEEKI BREEKI as a single shot takes out 2/3rds of the rednecks that have single-filed up said staircase
>half the 56%s can't see because of the asbestos flying from the wall that the bullet went through
>"looks like I'll have to do this the ol' fashioned way"
>pull out the katana I have hidden in my pajama bottoms
>"すぐに仲間のストーカーを吹き飛ばす"
>impale the remaining amerimutts where they stand
welp looks like we got some good eatin' tonight bois

I tell Tammy Lynne to get out of bed and tell her brother to fuck off and that shes not with him anymore and he needs to get over it and that I want my floor jack back that I lent him two weeks ago. Then I get a blowjob from Tammy Lynne and go back to sleep because I got work in the morning.

>Grab my full-auto M14E2 build, 1911 and ‘56 rig
>Yell to come and get me
>Bunker down and fatal funnel them in the basement white playing White Rabbit and smoking a cigar

Attached: 6A85D99B-7032-4910-94C3-94098D28F1B4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

>Exploding bricks through windows

Glock quality control meets criminal minds.

It's be the ATF that shows up, after thatbyour doggo gets deado

>hearty kek

Have a [[[you]]]

>silly guns that one normally wouldn’t be able to obtain.
Does this include constructive possession of a remote machine gun turret using domestically available items and some firearm enthusiast items?
AR-15 with surefire 100 round magazine and gat crank, mounted on a motorized telescope by the mounting bolt through a thickened trigger guard with a nested 1/4 inch nut, with the crank replaced with a remote activated hand drill motor. Cue bluetooth speaker playing a war cry you recorded with your phone one day when you were bored so they think it's you shooting. Bonus points for tear gas grenades available from any police store or gun show. (e.g: 'Clear Out' OC like the one James Holmes used)

Attached: POLICEOPENUP.jpg (720x500, 51K)

You've no idea how badly I want to do something like this just for shits and giggles.

If I can't escape safely & was forced to make a last stand, watch the movie 'Don't Breathe' to get a hint at what I would do. Kill the power, nvg's, suppressor. Gradual attrition.

Attached: 58564.gif (435x250, 1.47M)

>reach into pocket and grab remote
"Max."
"Good morning sir, how can I help you?"
"Hey Max, some guys are outside and they want to come in. Could you take care of that for me?"
"Yes sir"
"Thanks"

Attached: murder bot.jpg (600x667, 34K)

This is fucking crazy

Attached: 1360642772107.jpg (251x251, 6K)

>I can't get my kids into weapons. They just aren't interested.
>JOKE'S ON YOU ASSHOLE, MY CHILDREN /ARE/ WEAPONS
Gold.

Highly fucking underrated. Top kekimusmaximus

What happens when you realize suppresors don't work like they do in video games?

Do all of them have suppressors? How the fuck would you sleep through your neighbors being murdered?

Not him, but if it's dark, we would have the advantage. With just what I have, but on nv goggles, grab stiletto and put a potato on Beretta, and start hunting. I live in a fairly urban environment, so as long as I can see better than them, I've got lots of places to attack from.

>Call 911 on my cell phone and tell them that I hear automatic gunfire and people yelling "allahu akhbar"in my neighborhood
>load 60-round surefire mag into AR, chamber round
>put on plate carrier with 6 extra standard capacity mags
>put on high-cut ballistic helmet
>being prepared finally paid off

>すぐに仲間のストーカーを吹き飛ばす
U wot

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-032104.png (720x1280, 205K)

>IT'S OVER JENKINS, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

shout "GO AWAY YOU STUPID DRUNKS"
then stay up as i now cant get back to sleep

Nice try ATF, won't catch me with honey.

>sigsauer.com/press-releases/atf-clarifies-ruling-pistol-stabilizing-braces/

>sigsauer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/atf-letter-march-21-2017.pdf

You've been able to shoulder a brace for over a year now dipshit. Too many of you are oblivious of this, go tell your friends

Put on pc, grab glorious cz sp01 and vz 58, allow power of czechnological superiority to surge through my body, become fully erect, spray jizz and bullets all over neighbourhood

>it aint me starts playing

Attached: 1517890615980.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

>put a potato on Beretta
Sometimes i love the randomness of what becomes memes in this place.

>>Yell to come and get me
Why? Just magdumping their car should get the point across just fine.

Grab the Benelli and do some cosmetic surgery.

Attached: kekeke.gif (251x251, 1.93M)

>Brick explodes
My windows are security-filmed, ain't no brick exploding through those. Not much easier for the cowboy rapists either.
>Power cut
I've got a solar setup so they havent cut power.
Also, there's a wall around my garden, did they climb it to throw that brick? If so they are standing on a grassy lawn with no cover, a brick wall behind them, a salvaged castle door in front of them and security lighting blazing into their eyes.
I throw on my vest, wake my fiancee and we pick them off in that killzone.

Attached: 553a8616c735b.jpg (1083x1444, 345K)

Reach for my cell and call cops cause apparently rednecks can't into modern technology.

Then put on night vision and fuck those niggas up with gold dots till cops arrive.

More like
>SHIEIET WE GONNA BE ALL UP IN DIS MUFUKKA YALL CRACKA ASS IS FUCKED BOI WE OUT HERE SNATCH AND RUNN NIGAAAA

Attached: F5C908D3-78EF-4227-BD00-B5CB89F5377C.jpg (640x360, 207K)

"Better call the meat waggon faggot. I'm about to make Waco look like child's play"

Attached: 1522762163693.jpg (328x312, 20K)

It's really not about whether or not you can kill all ten of them before they kill you. After you pop the first one (which anyone on Jow Forums should be able to do, being more familiar with our homes and at least a decent shot), the rest should at least hesitate before coming further, and they may just leave. If you're really lucky two or three of them will bunch up tight in the hallway and you can get a bunch at once. The goal is to survive long enough that you force them to burn you out.

>“YEEHAW. EVERY HOUSE IN THIS DAMN STREET HAS BEEN LOOTED AND SHOT UP. IF YOU’RE SMART YOU’L JUST WALK STRAIGHT OUT AND WE’LL END YOU NICE AND QUICK. THERE’S TEN OF US AND ONLY ONE OF YOU. DON’T EVEN THINK OF CALLING THE COPS. ALL ELECTRICITY AND POWER IS DEAD.”
Why are they providing me with so much exposition? Why don't they just raid my house with the element of surprise?

like a baby after a hot bath and back massage.

>window
>implying I don't live in the basement
Pop into the storm shelter with the family, pass around armaments, make peace with myself, maybe cry a little, then do what needs to be done.

Attached: ujUNmQl.jpg (320x320, 17K)

PFHAHA

Hell might as well go with the nonexistent unregistered machine gun you didn't make out of an 80% lower. Just make sure to kill them all and put the upper back on a regular lower afterwards if police presence still matters at all.

If it doesn't, go for explosive traps.

I’m fuckin dead

>We have the high ground

Attached: happy.png (600x644, 277K)

>hear loud as fuck "pfft" noise
>instantly triangulate the exact universal xyz coordinates of the end of the barrel
Human beings don't have radar's like in cawadoody.

Ha, same here. I have a Rhodie rig and some cheap Spartan armor and an ACH. Glad we have earpro because an LR308 is gonna glow everyone's eardrums indoors

Have fun cowboys.
My home is a fucking fortress.
They only have a chance if the have 50 cal machine guns.

But then i'll be on my roof with an rpg taylorswift

I imagine he's letting them know about an impending blowout soon stalker.

Attached: Cheeki_Breeki.webm (800x600, 2.87M)

Call the cops with my cellular device which doesn't require outside electricity to function.

And then doming with a wet suppressed 10/22, because it's retardo quiet and half will be gone by the time they realize.

>give daughter CZ scorpion
>give son other handgun
>keep them in the closet
>Grab shotgun and shoulderstrap ar and sks
>(I'm a big guy)
>wait patiently for signs of movement
>pew pew pew
Problem solved. Deal with cops later.

“Sir, why are there 10 dead cowboys on your lawn?”

I live with two of my friends. This will not end well for the inbred hill people.

>friend A pulls out Saiga 12gauge
>friend B pulls out Glock 19

>grab chest rig
>grab daniel defence mk18
>proceed to go to work

Use my cell phone to call the cops and hold them off till they arrive. I'm dead if I go outside to surrender so this is my next best choice.

Why are white cowboys looting everything? Where did white cowboys come from in my neighborhood?

Realistically speaking, it would be a bunch of beaners, niggers, or wiggers who would do something like this

>itt : fed infested bikers revenge fantasy

>street sweeping intensifies

> Obligation
> Implying they aren't speeding to your location anyway, hald because they might get to light someone up, the other half because the city administration is pushing low crime numbers in an effort to peg up high property values

Pff cowboys are just wanting some fun is all.

>max opens the door and invites them in
>they rape and murder you

>get snackbard after surefire jams your shit up after third round

I just started playing country music and one thing lead to another

Deal with cops doesn't mean talking user

I'm in a dorm room on the sixth floor.

I respect the man that can throw a brick that far, but I'm pretty sure these guys are going to get iced by the campus PD before they make it to my floor.

So I can't contact the artillery battery that has pre-sighted every square inch of my property in case this exact scenario occurs?

My grandfather killed your grandfather in Vietnam by hiding in tunnels. Do you think I won't do the same thing?

>load nugget
>sling over shoulder
>remove all clothes, put on belt/helmet
>holster pistol in belt
>grab AR and nearby bag-o-loaded-mags
>yourelockedinherewithme.png
>move to window
>fortunate son on surround sound
>explode head of leader with nugget
>hopefully catch another one with nugget while they're in shock
>drop nugget, magdump at them with AR until I'm out of ammo
>pick nugget up, run outside
>bayonet survivors while completely naked
>magdump pistol in air to celebrate
>light cigarette and wait for police, still naked
mfw

Attached: reggie.jpg (800x450, 50K)

'Silly guns one wouldn't normally be able to obtain.' Like what? I keep an AR 10 right by my bed with an illuminated reticle. I have flood lights on my property. Whoever threw the rock is going to die. Pretty simple.

>“YEEHAW. EVERY HOUSE IN THIS DAMN STREET HAS BEEN LOOTED AND SHOT UP.
If people are shooting and looting my neighbors, there is no chance I'm still asleep. Besides that, I have night vision and a very defensible choke point in my house.
>don slavshit 80's nvg's
>get ar, d60, and a few magazines
>tie escape rope around bed frame
>wait at top of stairs

Attached: 1509916651722s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

>The cut power stops my cpap.
>I'm awake minutes before the brick crashes through a window.
>590a1 in hand I decide I should grab my ar too.
>I go out back and up the ladder onto the roof of my spanish style house, thankfully I was too lazy to put my ladder away.
>I then use my cell phone to call 911 and let them know I'm besieged.
>30 seconds later shots ring out from my neighbor's house, I follow cue and proceed to launch a volley of nine 000 buck shells at the fuckers.
>Continue clean up from different parapets of my house until threat is neutralized.
>Spend the next few days in jail until my attorney gets the charges dropped.

sounds pretty comfy

As the LARPer that I am, I would take my PSL, several magazines and a megaphone. I would then hide behind cover, point the megaphone out the window and in the best voice I could, rumble:

"My ancestors designed the weapons and the calibers you unrighteously wield. The Browning name shall not be spat upon with impunity. Prepare to die, scoundrels."

I can think of a no more epic way to die.

>"well it's a good thing I didn't obey the SAFE Act"
>proceed to take one mag and bumpfire at them out a window
>call them faggots
>if they're dumb enough to proceed, I have enough ammo & 30-round mags to outlast a bunch of fucktard raiders
>call 9-1-1 on my fucking cellphone because who the fuck doesn't have one
>assuming they magically have cell jammers:
>the sound of automatic fire and an ensuing gun battle attracts the attention of every cop in the area
>kill as many of them as possible before the hordes of cops arrive
>let them clear out the rest

"Hello operator, tell the cucks I have illegal assault rifles and I'm mowing down tards on my street"

>what is a flashlight
>what are flares
>what are glowsticks
>what is natural night-adjusted vision and home turf advantage

>The way the player bobs his head

Attached: 1518794586416.png (300x289, 154K)

>grab martini henry
>load martini henry
>hit all invaders with one shot because .577/450 is god tier ammo (also it's $10/bullet, can't be wasting any ammo)
>profit

>not having a """"signalling device"''''' with flare rounds ready to go

It's almost like you want to be an easy target

>ach
>lbt
>WIFE!
>high ground
oh lawd them memes

They were fooled by the "GUN FREE HOME!" sign you have on your lawn.

>i have 5 minutes
open my door and run away

>You are dead asleep
>EVERY HOUSE IN THIS DAMN STREET HAS BEEN LOOTED AND SHOT UP.
How did they shoot up the entire street without me waking up?

so you just lose literally all of your belongings because a guy outside broke your window and said he was gonna steal from you?

Exactly what I said. I would be responding to that shit.

theyre itching to kill you mong