Never again will the american army have men with stylish hair to inspire their allies, strike fear into the enemy...

>Never again will the american army have men with stylish hair to inspire their allies, strike fear into the enemy, and be all around chads to women everywhere
Honestly brethren, why even live?

Attached: 0VTaUxAwmh2t6FWE_.jpg (640x384, 32K)

Attached: 5901e8d3e992b97f2e7f269a6fd491f3--ww-history-military-history.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Why is the world so boring today?

Attached: images (31).jpg (168x299, 5K)

Karl?

Attached: 1504720947477.png (737x910, 454K)

thats what everyone has said throughout history, you arent special youre just another le wrong generation kid

Lol dude wtf are you talking about?
This is what me and a good 70% of others had while I was in.

Attached: Hitler Jugend_Marine Corps low reg.jpg (500x500, 26K)

yeah, you know i go into the barber and ask for that hitler youth fade

Is there any other way senpai?
Hitler dubs checked

Attached: 1511126598165.jpg (3000x4000, 2.93M)

Same, always made the nigger and spic senior enlisted ass blasted for some reason.

The shaved head/“high and tight” might as well be called the “multiculturalism haircut”, it’s introduction in our military coincides with forced integration of the troops by the Jewish elite.

"just give me an undercut like every other guy in this city for the last 3 years"

>paying 6 bucks to have a korean import wife give you your bi-weekly low reg fade with bonus head-neck-shoulder masssage at the px barber.

I don't miss much about the army, but god damn do i miss mrs. Suki.

Lucky nigger, we HAD to get weekly cuts in the marin core.

Lol true, I think its because they are jealous of our luscious Aryan locks and they had stinky beaner high and tights kek.

I was in the same company that Band of Brothers was focused on. Many of us in my platoon gave each other mohawks the night before an Iraq deployment. PSG made us all fucking shave them off.

The undercut(or Hitler Youth haircut as Jow Forums calls it (even though most Europeans used that haircut, Russians included) looks extremely gay and feminine, meanwhile high and tight is one of the manliest haircuts ever and American girls love it, it's highly functional while still keeping the guy attractive to girls.

Lol undercuts are just high and tights with super long hair on top you dumb faggot.
The Hitler Jugend/Military cut is the low taper fade.
Undercuts are ugly and for LARPers.
High and tights are for spics and nigs.

I guess our white military in WWII was “gay and feminine” according to you, right?

The change in hair regulations were literally made to make non-whites “fit in” since their dysgenic appearance prevents them from fitting a traditional military aesthetic.

Nearly everyone I know has a hairstyle similar to that.

> high and tight
> not looking like a boot

Attached: military-haircuts-for-men.jpg (450x338, 69K)

That feeling when you get pulled by the hair.

Shaved head or buzz cut only. No hair that someone can grab or that can get in the way.

Always pissed me off the colonel in falling skies had a pony tail and beard but he was former army reserves when the aliens attacked.

>The undercut(or Hitler Youth haircut as Jow Forums calls it looks extremely gay and feminine
Wrong, the undercut is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1521320691227.jpg (640x633, 119K)

is this it? Looks nice to me, but just some people can pull it off.

But overall grooming standards for the us military seems a bit weird with their weird cuts

Attached: 1471664588551.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

What unit is that nigga in? I want to be like him.

More like the epitome of big gay bear. Nothing wrong with that though. Suck dick if you want to.

Only whites can pull it off, that’s why the US military has “weird” haircut regulations as you call it (they might as well be called diversity cuts).

Nations that are still white have traditional haircut regulations such as the haircut shown in your picture.

Shooting a surrendering (white) soldier is nothing to be proud of.

That movie is pure Jewish propaganda. It likely never even happened, nearly all the war crimes commmited by the US throughout the war were carried out by blacks, who thought they had a free pass to rape and steal.

When is the Army going back to WW2 dress uniforms?

Attached: band of brothers-army short jacket uniforms.jpg (1600x1048, 461K)

>t. muhreen assblasted that he has to wear a retarded high and tight for the next 4 years

>if you kill your enemy, they win

Attached: 86C372ED-DC5B-4B5B-AAE7-1EB075DBE03D.jpg (976x704, 267K)

Not enough people worth killing like the nazis and old school commies.

old old school

Attached: civil-war-in-color-lincoln-4.jpg (1600x1045, 346K)

is the guy in the far right chinese?

Gigachad 2 from the left on the bottom row

negative ghost rider. drunk maybe

chillin

Attached: iu70TYRE71.jpg (1899x1425, 330K)

They can't pull your hair when you're a God, user

Attached: image.jpg (474x311, 170K)

It's insulting to Big E to say he's a god. Why would you compare him to those that are gods in this galaxy? Nurgle: supernatural garbage bag. Khorne: paraplegic sociopath. Tzeench: an indecisive mollusk. Slaanesh: never went to rehab. Gork and Mork: literal mushrooms. Khaine: Big Daddy Calgar's personal pleasure object. Isha: supernatural garbage can. Cegorath: a fucking clown. The Nightbringer: has no friends. The Deceiver: is straight-up an idiot. Malal: doesn't exist

The tenets of the Imperial Cult, known as the Imperial Creed, are:
>That the God-Emperor of Mankind once walked among men in their form and that He is and always has been the one, true God of humanity.
>That the God-Emperor of Mankind is the one true God of Mankind, regardless of the previous beliefs held by any man or woman.
>It is the duty of the faithful to purge the Heretic, beware the psyker and mutant, and abhor the alien.
>Every human being has a place within the God-Emperor's divine order.
It is the duty of the faithful to unquestionably obey the authority of the Imperial government and their superiors, who speak in the Emperor's name.
Anything else is heresy.

Attached: image.jpg (474x602, 209K)

>>Never again will the american army have men
Should have stopped it there.

Attached: 1513328945337.jpg (736x490, 70K)

the haircuts in BOB were pretty aesthetic

Attached: bob_original.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>I might lose the war.. but never my style
Bloody hell, it seems to look nicier thant the almost bald cut that several militaries impose.

Attached: 1477785046432.png (1221x1600, 1.1M)

Same, cant wait till friday