Have any Jow Forumsommandoes here actually been in a real-life shootout?

Have any Jow Forumsommandoes here actually been in a real-life shootout?

Attached: iWe0i8v.gif (320x170, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1R0NF0PiJoA?t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Ausfag former LEO here - our gun training was all about knife threats, funnily enough, until right when I left when it shifted to active shooter, but I was gone before I could do the course.

Do U.S. copfags train for shootouts, or knife - or both? I guess they figure the chance of aus cops getting into a "gunfight" is just super low

>loads flying everywhere
>men pumping right into each other
>men dumping their entire loads
>blood and shit everywhere from
>daily habbening at gay brothel

At a IPSC match a female competitor turned around with the gun and when the RO told her to turn back and point the gun towards the safe direction she fired into the ground in my direction...

So basically I had a gun pointed and shot at me... that's already more "shootout" than I need

Not sure, as I'm not a Burgerfuzz.

Did it bruise your shoulder and give you temporary PTSD?

>female competitor
Found your problem. Was she also black for the double whammy?

Depends on what you mean by shootout. Im not LEO, this is all second hand info so take it with a pinch of salt. My understanding is that US cops know what to do in a gun fight, but few if any are trained in proper force-on-force (outside of SWAT anyways). I believe its mostly "get behind your vehicle and keep the guy supressed until backup arrives" kind of thing. Any leo fags correct me if im wrong please.

I shoot (my cum) out (of my dick). Does that count

No, but I was seriously concerned I would be once in my life. I was at a fishing cabin with a few buddies, one guy is a single dad and had to bring his eight year old son. His son was such a fucking bother, just the most annoying and destructive kid you can imagine, he would have ruined the weekend by himself if not for what happened next. His dad got so angry at him that he did a legit table flip, kicked over a bunch of chairs (I wonder where his kid gets it?), then proceeded to pull out his pistol and shoot some trees. Me and one other guy both had our guns out immediately, kind of behind us. The dad never saw us draw but if he had turned and pointed that gun near us or his kid I believe we would have killed him. Looking back it was one of the scariest moments of my life, but at the time I remember being more worried about the boy maybe seeing his father die than I was worried about shooting back. I'm proud of the way I handled myself and for keeping a level head.

Needless to say we don't talk to that guy anymore. I think the kid lives with his mom now, but she was pretty fucked up too. He's probably got a rough life ahead of him.

Nothing close range. We're talking 400m engagements where the those sad fucks who had to hump the mortar finally got to feel needed.

This wasn't funny

Based Canada
youtu.be/1R0NF0PiJoA?t=73

Yes, but it's not something I care to talk about. Bad feels.

I will say your adrenaline takes over and if you've been trained properly you just do what you have to do and worry about the shit after it's over.

Black lesbian. Triple threat.

>only person in thread who claims to have been shot
>not something I care to talk about
Why even post at all?

Meant for

sort of
>Be me
>innadesert onnarez
>some jackass starts popping off shots at me, thankfully he sucks but hes getting closer by the shot
>Go inbasagebrush
>Guy wont quit, tactically shitting myself as I move from bush to bush as silently as I can
>Get shot at anyway
>Cross somewhat large clearing firing what I can spare from shitty 9mm pistol for covering fire
>eventually get to old abandonned car
>dude blows through car dooe
>get behind engine block and reload
>steel myself and wait until he fires again
>Pop out and start walking rounds onto where he is
>He eventually just... Stops.. Dont know if he got scared and left, dont know if he was wounded, killed.. No clue. Called police and they didnt even come look

in 2010 I mag dumped an SKS w/ 30 round duckbill into a pick up that was trying to drive off with my dad's cattle. both men died, no charges because the law has no sympathy for cattle rustlers in OK. They didn't shoot back so it wasn't really a shootout but that was one hell of an adrenaline rush. I couldn't stop shaking for an hour or two after, felt sorta sick 4 or 5 hours after, and couldn't even think about sleeping that entire night, just laid there in bed replaying what had happened and what all I had told the police. didn't get any sleep until the next afternoon.

some nights for whatever reason it will circulate back into my mental focus and I'll go over it again and ponder it for a while before I can fall asleep, even though there's nothing new to consider

Yes
> me and two friends hunting rabbits
>see truck a couple hundred meters away
>notice wizzing noises above our heads
>get gear hide behind truck
>tell friend " bob get down we're taking fire"
>he dosen believe
>finally comes to his senses
>takes cover with us
>they drive off through sagebrush
.t ....?

eyes are upon us now
keeping comments like that to a minimum would be in our best interest

Attached: cozy.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Do you feel you did the right thing?
Seems like a bit much, but then again I don't know anything about cattle...

Is this from breaking bad?

Holy fuck! Thats scary as fuck if true.

Not technically a shootout but my car got hit by a hunter’s stray bullet while I was driving through the woods. It scared the piss outta me

I thought you were sasquatch, my bad dude. That abandoned car had my radio in it and when you fired back I realized you were just a dude.

Cattle are a couple thousand dollars all fattened up. Yeah he did the right thing.

Well cattle were around $2000/head at the time and they had 18 loaded into a stock trailer, so they were trying to drive off with about $36,000 of property. I did feel a little bad but at the time I also felt indignant that they would try to do such a thing to us. My family isn't exactly rich so that would have been a serious blow

Sup Paul?

I have been in a few in my life, but I live in South Africa so it is to be expected. I’ve learned that people always act like they know exactly what they would do when those shots actually start ringing off, but you willing never know how well you handle the situation until you’ve been in it

tell stories
about you or other people plz
how did you handle situations?

Thats why I obsess over accuracy in handguns, and why I carry 45 super now

I myself have never been involved in a shootout. But I have witness one.
>be living on the edge of South Central, CA
>ghetto neighborhood, but happen to be quiet and not too bad.
>sleeping in bed at night
>Loud boom wakes me up at 12:00 pm
>when I open my eyes I saw a large sudden flash out of my window, follow by a audible 'UGH'
>look outside into the ally behind my house
>2 more loud booms make me realize they were gunshots
>But they weren't too loud in my memory
>probably no louder than .32 caliber
>See black guy on my right in the ally
>He was doing all these weird dodgy moves like he was trying to not get hit
>There was another black dude on the opposite side raising his right arm.
>Then I realize it was a shootout
>UGH
>DUGH
>AHH
>HOOOT
>That the sounds they were making while trying to shoot at each other
>One of the bullets hit a random parked car and somehow the car alarm went off
>like 5 flashes later the shooting stops
>See the two dindus leave opposite directions into the night
>Go back to sleep just wondering what the hell just happen
>Next morning didn't find any bodies in the ally
>Dindus were probably trying to settle the score cowboy style
>Nobody even cared what happen at night but me
>Such is the life of living in inner city LA

Attached: b60.jpg (680x680, 50K)

Kind of. I am a LEO in a nogunz yuropean country. Seen some shit, disarmed people with knifes etc, but only twice responded to real shotouts.

Once when we arrived there was a guy actually wounded, shot in right arm with a small caliber. The other guy fled, it was in the middle of the city at a saturday night so plenty of people there.

The other one was a madman shoting up his neighbours windows with a double barrel shotgun. Nobody was injured.

Never had to shoot my firearm while on duty though. And hope i never will.

Ventilating them in the act is more merciful than hanging them, which is how they used to deal with em.

>He was doing all these weird dodgy moves like he was trying to not get hit

Shit user, you should consider yourself lucky. Not many people get to watch a master employ their secret techniques and live to talk about it.

Attached: laffin.jpg (700x525, 82K)

Niggers arent people and deserve to be mass executed. All minorities are subhuman monkeys. Kill all niggers and arabs

What the fuck

Attached: 1496187736056.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Goddamn, must be a fucking harrowing experience.

He got confused there for a moment and though he was on Jow Forums.

U.S. cops train for firefights, active shooters (often practice inside the schools in their town/city), and melee combat, although most departments protocol for dealing with someone with a knife is to use a taser or just shoot them if they don't drop it and officers could reasonably fear for their own safety. Grappling or trying to disarm someone with a knife is usually forbidden or at least heavily frowned upon.

Anyone bag any niggers in a SDC

fuck all those niggers
wanna rap and steal my shit

fuck Martin Luther King
nigger deserved to get killed
niggers can burn in hell
and fuck Rosa parks
I'll slap that bitch as well

Attached: moonman.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

chill out, man

Attached: 1521310987622.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>claims to have been shot
>[citation needed]

>no charges

If I shot someone in my country, he would have needed to murder my entire family before the """"""""""""""law"""""""""""""""" considers it self-defense

I'm sicker than your average nigger killer
smoother than Dr. pepper
more hardcore than your average goose stepper
when I say I want to gas all the kikes, just know I mean it

I'll run that camp like a fortune 500
pulling out ashes still hot
chimneys blowing higher than a satellite
>the white man marches on

Attached: 1510274988942.png (382x597, 237K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo&feature=share
>vid related, its me ;)

my friend and I shot each other with shotguns for fun once

Fuck off with your concerned mother ‘we have to be on our best behavior for lurking newfags shit. Niggers aren’t people, kikes have deserved everything that’s ever been done to them, and muslims should be lined up and shot in the streets.

>deploy to kosovo
>Serbs decide to dump concrete and c wire to block our MSR
>NATO forces finally decide we should probably forcibly open our MSR again
> Bundeswehr moves north of the road block and sets up riot control line to deal with the mass of protestor
>Blackhawks drop my company of US soldiers south of the roadblock to pull security on the road
>start hearing cracks of friendly forces machine gun going off
>Wtf are these crazy Germans shooting out
>start hearing branches snap over my head then rounds impacting a house across the street
>welp time to seek cover and return fire
>A bunch of commotion down the road as I see 2 Germans receiving medical treatment from gunshot wounds

We werent in a spot where we had a visual on where the shots came from so my company wasn't able to return fire. Looking through my Acog I could see two guys in a 5 story warehouse on the phone, and I believe they were spotting us for whoever was shooting at us. Couldn't really engage them on a hunch without seeing a barrel or butts rock on them. Both the Germans survived their wounds.

yeah cuz u cunts only show up 30minutes after to pick up the corpse.
And rarely if ever chase a gunman.
Absolute disgrace.

>Have any Jow Forumsommandoes here actually been in a real-life shootout?

Does it count if you don't give the enemy opportunity to return fire?

Attached: 1259721716464_heavy_outsmart_bullet_impossible.png (570x356, 293K)

Please tell us, user

Weirdo.

acog.... kosovo....
>things that never happened
kys larper

I did not expect feels in this thread.

Attached: 1522733453574.jpg (810x798, 82K)

eat shit cuck
if you wanted to project your jealousy and insecurity onto others online you came to the wrong place nigger

Attached: benis.png (720x3713, 194K)

You should have lit them up and claimed you thought you saw a gun

Friend was a casualty of one growing up. We snuck out at night, ended up in a ghetto as a shortcut to get home and got caught in crossfire. I hid in a dumpster but my friend wasn’t as lucky got crippled for life by a stray round.

Bull shit. Pic with timestamp and your vest faggot.

>western eurofag
>no shootings, stabbings, robberies

hell even unarmed robberies are unheard of here

I was in a LRS unit around 2012 when we did our rotation there, there are news articles written about the incident. Stand by and I'll drop some pictures

Your still a weirdo

Attached: 1522804639996.jpg (640x632, 270K)

Acog? 1990s? Really...

Are you what I would call a professional?

Reading PA
1999-2000

4 gangbangers had a shootout and magdumped 100+ rounds at each other in a Chinese restaurant my parents and I were in. No one hit, no one hurt, and they all got caught like a mile away. Shit was fucking insane for those 2 mins though

He’s the only one ITT I believe. Talk to people IRL, they don’t like to talk about this.

I've played high speed lo drag paintball. So yea you can say I've been a firefight or two.

yes

ITT we forget what free speech is. Keep scrolling.

>Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is this a serious post? It cant be.

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Same, we have a warrior spirit too and have endured more hardships than 99% of these civilians

I was in a shootout once

I’d just come back from nam. I was hitchiking through Oregon and some cop started harrassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops, chasing me through the woods! I had to take em all out.... It was a bloodbath.

...and not a single FtF?

People have been lying to me about the (un)reliability of those mags.

Alternately, do you feel like the stock 10round internal mag would have been enough?

>>>/reddit/
Faggot

This is black bird calling Raven! Come in Raven!

YOU DO NOT HUNT HUMANS

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD

Attached: 61EDC660-A069-429A-A467-C5694393A125.jpg (480x360, 30K)

i was downrange photographor or 5 mins.

well. i was laying on the ground downrange while my buds shooting over my head with AR and AKs.

the gas hits my face and take away my breath

Attached: bane manger.png (360x335, 131K)

I wish I could feel anger.

Attached: 1491609437117.jpg (608x800, 111K)

You realize the ACOG TA-01 came out in the 1980s, right?

big city cop, we train for
> active shooter
> direct physical threats
> riot deployment
Essentially we train for every use of force scenario you could run into including CBRN and more

Kek

stop masturbating

I have one that is always 100% reliable and one that jams 2 or 3 times per magazine. No idea why.

And I'm sure the 10 rounder would have been enough, I just kept firing because the truck kept moving and I didn't know if I was hitting them. Turns out yeah, I hit them

Pretty much this.

Attached: 1287347423598.png (730x413, 15K)

did you bear with the gunfire?

Were the cows ok?

You guys are idiots, We still have deployments to kosvo to this day. Anons if we ever pull out, the serbs will start mass killings again.

Same here man, my first trip to an indoor range down here and someone ND'd into the wall less than 3 seconds after i stepped out of the isle and into my lane. There was a nice little bullet hole chipped out in the cement on the wall right about the position I was standing.

I go to secluded locations now. Fuck indoor ranges.

What are you talking about?

The ACOG came out in the 90s. Mid 90s if I remember right.

Yes.

Where did you go Kosobro?

I was like a 100 meters away from an organized crime related pizzeria shooting where 2 people died I think. I live in Finland.

Attached: 1259430906822.jpg (310x298, 13K)

Cool down there bud.

Attached: readingnana.png (469x700, 475K)

>I did feel a little bad but at the time I also felt indignant that they would try to do such a thing to us.

No idea how you feel now, but don't feel bad. Cattle rustlers are scum, the lowest pieces of shit. Its one thing to steal someone's TV, but its another to steal their livelihood and way of providing for themselves.

t. Texan who's family owns a ranch

How many people did you kill

>If I shot someone in my country, he would have needed to murder my entire family before the """"""""""""""law"""""""""""""""" considers it self-defense

In such countries it might be better to just disappear the evidence, no one will come asking after the missing criminals