Is the 2nd amendment living on borrowed time?

Is the 2nd amendment living on borrowed time?

Attached: F12A1D88-7098-4462-B137-AF7EA944A41A.jpg (1000x563, 127K)

no more so than the rest of the bill of rights.

so yes.

Until the outright violence starts? Yes at the current rate.

No, but the people trying to limit the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are..

Attached: 1501704376047.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

>no more so than the rest of the entire constitution.
ftfy

Rights in general are living on borrowed time. More and more people are willing to give the state more and more power. And when it goes wrong down the road, there will be nothing they can do about it, because they threw those safeguards away for gibs.

God dammit why does Aldous Huxley always have to be right?

>Rights in general are living on borrowed time.

This pretty much. They are worried more about the privilege of walking around in public as a man in a dress with their dick cut off than they are about civil liberties that actually matter.

I don't think so. Consider that the blind emotion we have seen will die down by the elections.

As long as those trannies have the right to bear arms, I'm happy

I like this guy^

They have it sure, doesn't mean they'll vote to maintain it. Being called by their preferred pronouns is more important to them.

>Being called by their preferred pronouns by people they don't like*
FTFY
they don't give a shit if one of their soy infested shit heads calls them by the wrong pronoun, it's only when cis white men do it that it's a problem.

Nice blackpill thread, cuckchan

>I'm happy

I would be too. But it turns out that they don't want anyone to have that right and they prove every time they go to the polls and every time they talk about the right to arms.

Why would you want those mentally ill faggots to have guns all they're going to do is commit sui... I see what you did there user.

Attached: patriot_infographic_full.jpg (700x3240, 962K)

Attached: avatar_4b4109a0d49a_512.png (512x512, 32K)

You.

I like you

Enlightenment ideals in general are on the way out, and state capitalism is what killed them. Authoritarians figured out that if you can gaurantee most people enough money to love comfortably, they're willing to skip on everything else.

You can't live without food, shelter, and the occasional dose of antibiotics. You can make it by without the ability to question authority, defend yourself, or require due process. At least up until the powers that be decide you're more trouble than your marginal product is worth.

The whole world, and civilization in general is living on borrowed time. People are more worried about protecting people from getting their feelings hurt, and trying to convince people to mutilate their genetalia to try to modify their bodies into some imitation of the opposite gender. They live in fear but they think the government and the Media are their friends. People who have private armed security protecting them are advocating for the disarmment of the individual. Most people don't even realize thus and, ir care. Also, certain members of the clergy of certain religions are preaching to people to disarm. None of them realize that all of the rights and civil liberties are important both to protect the people and to ensure that the other civil liberties are enforced Most of those faggots don't even realize that gun control was issued to prevent minorities and other ethnic groups from defending themselves. Everywhere in the world where the people were disarmed, crime and violence ran rampant, other civil liberties such as free speech and fair trial were done away with, and the thug government did whatever they want. Every nation in the world that did that in history has either collapsed or is about to collapse. That's one of the worst ways for a nation to die, peice by peice. The whole world is pretty much a gonner.

Attached: 114.gif (600x600, 92K)

bingo
>something bad happens
>"government please take my rights so more bad things don't happen!"
>more bad things happen
>cycle repeats
>can't do anything about it because you gave the government your rights

The 2nd amendment is living on the blood of those who are willing to defend it.

Attached: 1509143956723.jpg (530x530, 31K)

The 2nd amendment is an inalienable right. The government likes to believe that it grants us rights, but that's not true. If the government continues to infringe on the constitution, then the people have no choice but to throw out the traitors that are occupying the government.

Yes. Brown people do not value individual rights, and the 2A is a cornerstone for such rights.

We need to live as if all our rights are under assault, and they are. The bigger the government the easier it is for them to creep in draconian measures.

Pretty much. Notice how it's the only item on the Bill of Rights that it's not only acceptable to openly despise but doing so makes you look progressive in certain people's eyes.

Not being blithe. The number of people willing to kill their fellow countrymen to preserve the 2nd isn't enough here. Hell, I'm not going to get downed standing alone and leave my wife and kids without a father. All I really have left to fight with is my vote and my money.

Maybe out west in the countryside.

Attached: ihebz.jpg (400x310, 24K)

Thank you for your wise words cat user.

Luckily for you I dont have those things senpai. I'll fight for you.

No, It says WELL REGULATED. So you can use the text to justify pretty much any non outright gun ban.

There is a reason there has been no new amendment to the constitution for a quarter century. only 12 states have to not ratify

you really think these states would ratify?

Texas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, The Dakotas, Kansas, Alaska, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, Nebraska, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Arkansas, Tenesse, etc?

>I won't, so nobody will!
Top logic, dumbass. Everyone is just as chickenshit as you are!